PDA

View Full Version : Genuine and Sincere SugarDaddy Search

dollybarbie
18-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Hello :)

As the title suggests, I am looking for a genuine and sincere SugarDaddy who is able to support me financially.

Abit of introduction about myself: I am 23, 162cm and 46kg. A lot of people comment that I have the sweet GND look. I am very patient, a good listener and I am able to hold a decent conversation. Even though I am not a supermodel, I believe that I am not a time waster definitely.

I am looking for someone who could support me financially. I am sorry if I offend anyone but I am only comfortable with Chinese men who are 25-35 (sorry to other races and other age group). Those who are above 35 wont think that I am attractive I think. I wont wish to have any relationship with a married man.

So if you are really sincere and interested please buzz me at [email protected]

Regarding the amount of remuneration, we could discuss in private. Apart from the money, I want to stress that chemistry is important since I am new to this and I wont be able to hang out with someone I am not comfortable with. I think that it's the same for you as well.

Lastly, thanks for the kind attention and if what I say offends anyone here, I do apologize, I dont mean any harm. Hopefully I will be able to find someone nice :)

inc.
18-10-2013, 04:16 PM
god dammit....age limit caught me again...

Cutiebaby
18-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Aiyoh.. 23 yo looking for SD.. TS are you working??

S3vw
18-10-2013, 05:03 PM
looking for sugar daddy....

but dun want to have any relationship with married man....:confused:

most sugar daddies are married tat y is all "daddy" my dear TS....:rolleyes:

BigBoy2
18-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Still Single but over aged!!...... Haizzzzz

arjunalee
18-10-2013, 10:01 PM
I met all the criteria... hmm but still considering to apply.. :D

Quackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

acidicavex
18-10-2013, 10:30 PM
To be Frank Most SD are likely married even at 35 age range..... if single guys I don't really see why they want to keep a Sb for........ Unless they have gf but not satisfying n have extra too burn.

KingCrabs
18-10-2013, 11:36 PM
I kinda had the impression that sugarbabes are for married men in their 40s at least... else TS would be better off looking for a well to do boyfriend.

die.cockstand
19-10-2013, 01:42 AM
To be Frank Most SD are likely married even at 35 age range..... if single guys I don't really see why they want to keep a Sb for........ Unless they have gf but not satisfying n have extra too burn.

Agree, why would a Single guy, loaded with money, between 25-35 requires a Sugar Babe?

A young man with cash to burn, shouldn't have any issue getting babes.

I think TS will be wasting her time talking to those "Single" Sugar Daddy Wannabes.

A qualified Sugar Daddy should be making an income in excess of $250,000 per annum to have the cash to splurge on his hobby of keeping prized asset(s)

Those making less than $100,000 will have to compromise on their lifestyle to accommodate keeping a Sugar Babe.

Imagine they take home Approx >$80,000+ (after CPF 20%), sponsor Sugar Babe $3,000 per month / $36,000 per annum, excluding hotel, transport, dinner, gifts..etc.

All these add up in excess of >$40,000 per annum, more than half of their take home pay.
Would a young guy sacrifice this much to accommodate a Sugar Babe?

Would any rich man spend time trawling SBF to look for a suitable Sugar Babe while they can easily pay for top quality companion from modeling agencies?

You do the math and let me know :-)

huhu123
19-10-2013, 06:29 AM
I met all the criteria... hmm but still considering to apply.. :D

Quackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

duckie quick quick....quack quack yr way to sb arms.

iceage
19-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Would any rich man spend time trawling SBF to look for a suitable Sugar Babe while they can easily pay for top quality companion from modeling agencies?

You do the math and let me know :-)

The answer is YES. :D

dollybarbie
22-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Looking for more responses :)

xpinkyx-moment
22-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Good luck for ur search :D

finalfantasy26
22-10-2013, 11:52 PM
She's likely a fake, wrote to her but never respond.

Jushang
23-10-2013, 09:20 PM
gd luck in finding

Hello :)

As the title suggests, I am looking for a genuine and sincere SugarDaddy who is able to support me financially.

Abit of introduction about myself: I am 23, 162cm and 46kg. A lot of people comment that I have the sweet GND look. I am very patient, a good listener and I am able to hold a decent conversation. Even though I am not a supermodel, I believe that I am not a time waster definitely.

I am looking for someone who could support me financially. I am sorry if I offend anyone but I am only comfortable with Chinese men who are 25-35 (sorry to other races and other age group). Those who are above 35 wont think that I am attractive I think. I wont wish to have any relationship with a married man.

So if you are really sincere and interested please buzz me at [email protected]

Regarding the amount of remuneration, we could discuss in private. Apart from the money, I want to stress that chemistry is important since I am new to this and I wont be able to hang out with someone I am not comfortable with. I think that it's the same for you as well.

Lastly, thanks for the kind attention and if what I say offends anyone here, I do apologize, I dont mean any harm. Hopefully I will be able to find someone nice :)

cheongking1
26-10-2013, 02:25 PM
Wake up you naive girl! You want rich and young and single? I bet those guys will screw you once and ciao! Oh, and they screw you for free some more! Wake up your idea you naive girl and you are no different from the cheap china girls looking for 高富帅, or in other words, you behave like a spg, or worse coz even spg don't choose like uou

pinkybabyangel
27-10-2013, 08:32 PM
Good luck wid ur search :)

ParadiseSeeker
28-10-2013, 07:41 PM
Looking for more responses :)

My offer is still open :)

Sexforyou
29-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Its normal, there are many fake sb here.

She's likely a fake, wrote to her but never respond.