PDA

View Full Version : Spycam on massage girls or fishtank?

davidsonchia89
18-10-2013, 01:08 AM
Hey bros, anyone like use spycam to record when you go massage parlors or when you boink fishtank girls?

One of my friend say his friend actually did it. Showed him the videos (although a bit blur la), but he got a lot of collection.

Found out that he using this:
http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=410042003&jaehuid=2000101439

Sia la, anyone else got do?

coolguy71
18-10-2013, 08:36 AM
Haha.u bonk with dark glasses on?... cool..:D

davidsonchia89
18-10-2013, 01:36 PM
LOL! No la, not dark glasses la.. it looks like those geeky glasses.
don't know, maybe i go try then report to bros! hahaha

davidsonchia89
22-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Anyway, I heard there are similar types of spycams.. like keychains, USB thumbdrive, .etc.

I remember watching a video on Singapore massage. The guy film the whole thing secretly as the girl massage him and later ask him the GQ. Everything was recorded down (cannot see his face) and he uploaded online!

davidsonchia89
04-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Update Update:

I bought that spycam and went to try.
Sibei sad! I put beside the bed and swee swee the zabor didn't know.

Boinked finish, I went home and see... SMLJ! Bad angle.. only can see legs and feet. But no face, tits and such. NB!

I happen to found several videos of guys using those spycam too. They film at MPs and the girl didn't know. Don't know why their one so high def.

pussylicious12345
05-01-2014, 09:14 AM
Personally, I think it's a stupid idea to try to record your own deed in a MP or fish tank. First, you run the risk of getting caught by the lady and I am sure the OKT will not take this too kindly. Second, you are offering evidence voluntarily to your wife/GF that you are fooling around outside. Third, the videos recorded are most likely of lowsy quality and you can't do very much with it, except to satisfy your own ego or to stroke your dick with it if you can make out anything from the videos.

So, what's the point, bro?