PDA

View Full Version : Geylang Illegal Gambling

oushi101
15-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Yoz samster!! anyone been to the back lane of the illegal gambling den?Willing to share experience or advice

Went there yesterday at around 2am in the morning and saw it at the back lane...the tables are full of foreigners and very difficult for me to place my bets...

Revener
15-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Hi Bro,

Just an advice. If you really wanna gamble, do it at the IRs... These stalls in the back lane of geylang are swindlers. I have a fren who opens a Hp shop in geylang... The back lane behind his shop also has some of these gambling tables set-up from time to time. From what I heard from him, firstly, the foreigners u see... They are paid to stand there n gamble n make it look easy to win money.. To lure unsuspecting pple to play. Secondly, they have a magnet which they use to manipulate the result of the game (think is dice game or something like that).

So trust me if u wanna gamble, just head to the IRs, pay the levy n enjoy yourself. Avoid these back lane stalls.

Best is dont gamble at all. Haha.

Just my 2 cents worth of advice. :-)

lasupkia
15-10-2013, 05:37 PM
All those games are fixed. Most are own people pretending to gamble to entice the bozos. Save yr money to have a bonk is better.

Lardboy
15-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Agreed with lasupkia.

jameschong1
15-10-2013, 11:37 PM
All those games are fixed. Most are own people pretending to gamble to entice the bozos. Save yr money to have a bonk is better.
==========
happy money, easy money!
they employ banglas, viets, prcs to shout these slogans.
biz damn good leh
make friend with one viet chap & he tell me he can close one eye make SGD4k a mth - happy money easy money

wow-tips
16-10-2013, 01:33 AM
Which lorong?

Thug
16-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Which lorong?

Mata mata :)

TommyPingPong
16-10-2013, 02:02 PM
TS, the replies are all very true. They will show u so easy to win, but when u place bets, the odds are against u.

raykee
17-10-2013, 11:35 PM
i was ard tat night too..... i gambled too.... and i can strongly say there was a magnet below... not that i lost... even got money to enjoy my babe

oushi101
18-10-2013, 08:51 PM
Is it??but the tables were really pack with people until i don feel like placing my bets on the table...

nightfly1966
19-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Hi Bro,

Just an advice. If you really wanna gamble, do it at the IRs... These stalls in the back lane of geylang are swindlers. I have a fren who opens a Hp shop in geylang... The back lane behind his shop also has some of these gambling tables set-up from time to time. From what I heard from him, firstly, the foreigners u see... They are paid to stand there n gamble n make it look easy to win money.. To lure unsuspecting pple to play. Secondly, they have a magnet which they use to manipulate the result of the game (think is dice game or something like that).

So trust me if u wanna gamble, just head to the IRs, pay the levy n enjoy yourself. Avoid these back lane stalls.

Best is dont gamble at all. Haha.

Just my 2 cents worth of advice. :-)

I 2nd tat!

Up this thread for all bros here.

wally888
19-10-2013, 11:32 AM
what if kena caught in a raid, u'll oso get yourself into trouble if u cant get yourself out in time....

zilturo
19-10-2013, 08:39 PM
i tried some games in GL years ago where the IRs are not built yet and the gambling den is not gone yet.

All i can say is if you tried your luck at IRs, at least you have a chance of getting lucky. If you tried at GL, no way you will win. they dont give you a chance to win at all.

MrStyleKing
19-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Now Lorong 17 also have

jameschong1
19-10-2013, 09:37 PM
All i can say is if you tried your luck at IRs, at least you have a chance of getting lucky. If you tried at GL, no way you will win. they dont give you a chance to win at all.
========
when u are winning, the shout "mata lai liao!" overturn the tables, take your $$$ & disappear
these ah beng muay steady one.

unholymonk
19-10-2013, 11:56 PM
even if you win big, they are unlikely to let you take the $$ back

MrStyleKing
20-10-2013, 12:00 AM
even if you win big, they are unlikely to let you take the $$ back

agree bro :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-10-2013, 12:35 AM
To test..bring a friend go...you put 100 on big..he put 100 on small...if open 豹子...then you know wat happen...

If not u bring 2 frds go..each place diff types and diff amt ..payout to the lowest amount one then you also know what happen lo :D