PDA

View Full Version : Geylang vs FL Dome 2

skyinwater
11-10-2013, 08:05 AM
What is your preference?

Geylang - see gals physically... service is good for most of the cases
FL Demo 2 - (i try Chinese gals only) quality is random... all on my luck.. recent two tries from FL Demo 2 are not happy...

what is your experience?

zelc
11-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Tried both, I agree with TS, pick those from geylang and you get to choose and see their faces before "shooting"

Had tried those from FL2 as well, both surprises and disappointment alike.

I only go for those TS who I've been patronising their girls, girls in their camp has a certain standard.

Just my humble opinion.

Cheers

jasonzzz
11-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Agreed with TS. Fls are hi and miss....

hi2u
11-10-2013, 07:17 PM
how about dome 3? Haha was tempted to try but in the end didn't.
Sometimes, after trying, will feel a bit hard pain and feel that the monies could be better spent elsewhere lol

nightren
11-10-2013, 08:38 PM
are you a risk taker? if u do let go fl2 see n chose lol~ geylang quite safe la~ but geylang u need walk walk walk see see look look lo....i agree go geylang but then dont know how come i alway go fl2 want haizzz maybe i fan jian? lol

Mr_don_juan
11-10-2013, 08:51 PM
FL2 is probably cheaper than geylang.
For streetwalkers is est $60 - $100 (half an hour session), for house cat 100 cat 150 (1 hour session)
There a lot of freedom via dating a fl, more spolit for choices.
As for geylang, you can choose and pick face to face.
Lookwise geylang mei mei may edge out fl2 but service fl2 mei mei is always better.
More home feel, gfe whereas geylang is more commerical. :p

Asian10
11-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Have you guys tried FL88 yet? Are the pictures and FRs reliable or fake?

Tnuc111
11-10-2013, 10:34 PM
Legal GL have regular compulsory health checks whereas FL2 don't.

ang076
12-10-2013, 10:16 AM
FL dome 2 is better than GL.

My way : look at website or thread.
then see pics of gals, look at vital statistics , and service rendered.

If I wanted Tarma, then I must look for lesbo tarma. FL dome 2 offered lesbo tarma at cheaper rate . GL Legal house dont offer that.

I watch the video of gal doing BBBJ (if got any.)

When I am satisfied with her service render , age and look, and sent SMS.

She replied positively, and reveal her location. (If location is convenient, I will meet her)
then I told her that I will come to see her after school.

Sometimes the gals said they dont bonk student.

When gal replied back,'' 你是学生?成年了没有?‘’

I told her that I am 19 and booked her because she resemble my aunt. so can meet up?

She replied positively.
I :你用舌头强奸屁股,对吗?
She:对

Then I meet her and get desired service.

Do you know that in Legal GL, they dont offer AR if they dont want?

I prefer Malaysian Chinese legal GL because they offer AR as compulsory service.

hi2u
12-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Sorry for being noob, but how do we know if they are legal?

newswing
12-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Been going for Chinese FL dome since June. Why? These Chinese girls are daring! . Even though I don't get to fuck their ass but service is top. They can fulfil my " sex pervert fantasy"
Unless I could find a cat 50 thai slut doing anal!

bk81665
13-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Go geylang, then later got call from friends & relatives that they saw you there. before you know it, everyones in your circles knows that you go geylang, most embarrasing is your female colleagues, they look at you one kind and even keep a distant away from you.
So now, dont go geylang liao.

HonkyTonkyMan
13-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Sorry for being noob, but how do we know if they are legal?

Hi if you go FLDOME 2 then there is no such thing as legal.....they are all free lance doing FL on a social visit pass thou there are some that are doing it to supplement income while on a work permit here...not unless you can prove no money change hands and both just having a romping time in room despite not knowing each other, chances are ICA will deport them if caught...

unlike this, GEYLAND thread are all legalized prostitution or rather the authorities close one eye in the sense our pristine gov is not suppose to be endorsing prostitution so all the GL OKT have to report to AV who will issue yellow card to gal to work as pros here subjected they go for monthly checkups...also the gals are subjected to strict rules such as not working outside the designated red light houses in GL and no socializing with locals and they are also banned from returning for 2 years after they hand in their "card"..

SiliconVibrator
13-10-2013, 10:50 AM
talking abt geylang... jus to digress abit, any bros know if there is still any malaysian chicks there?thks

Camel
13-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Legal GL have regular compulsory health checks whereas FL2 don't.

Very well said

soolame
13-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Agree with TS, GL can check out a few house first before shooting. FL2 if don't like, need pay rejection fee. :(

Belt
13-10-2013, 05:57 PM
I only go for those TS who I've been patronising their girls, girls in their camp has a certain standard.

Just my humble opinion.

Cheers

bro can share which stable has standard one? can pm if not convenience ti discuss here, cheers :D

xiaolong
15-10-2013, 05:08 AM
Yeah, the greatest fear is to bump into someone like a colleague or ex colleague or wife's or gf's friend at GL... Super embarrassing... Worse still tio pao toh...

Thats why I prefer the FL. domes.. Exciting too, like the days of visiting "health centres". So random and hard to predict... At least the FL domes got pictures. Imagine we used to chiong really blindly lying in the room and waiting like a kid before boxing day.

onlyhuman
15-10-2013, 11:31 AM
talking abt geylang... jus to digress abit, any bros know if there is still any malaysian chicks there?thks

Still have but only 2-3 left :( ...now I go geylang to choose Viet streetwalkers only. IMHO, the prc cat 150 cannot compared to those Malaysian cat 150. And fl 2 is cheaper I don't see any reason why go those cat 150 prc lor.

dragonwong
15-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Wanted to try FL, but these contact numbers are so readily available on the web. Wouldn't AV be catching them soon? Pardon me for asking this innocent question. Just confused.... puzzled...

skyinwater
15-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Agree with TS, GL can check out a few house first before shooting. FL2 if don't like, need pay rejection fee. :(

yes.. that's true...

and most of the time, i just go for it instead of pay rejection fee... which is troublesome

comm
16-10-2013, 11:56 AM
I think there is 3 main reason ppl choose fl2 instead of geylang

1) u stay quite far from geylang and rather bonk somewhere near ur place

2) u feel nervous walking into the geylang house and facing the okt

3) u dun dare to be seen in geylang

SEXCRAZY
18-10-2013, 02:34 AM
for me:

gl - safer (health / AGE) .. fuck and go

fl - good amount of choices can slowly choose but certain risks involve like girl that arrive become another girl or dont't look like pic at all as well as recently so many underage cases:(

wally888
18-10-2013, 03:30 AM
Geylang - too routine, very mechanical
FL2 - can get surprises, good for adventurous cheongster

biatch6969
21-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Have you guys tried FL88 yet? Are the pictures and FRs reliable or fake?

used to be reliable and good ! was regular before they change name to FL88.

But nowadays their FR is like written by clones. Any regulars to FL88 can clarify ?

Just my humble opinion.

lerikol
21-10-2013, 08:14 PM
used to be reliable and good ! was regular before they change name to FL88.

But nowadays their FR is like written by clones. Any regulars to FL88 can clarify ?

Just my humble opinion.

This is a bit off topic but I fill in some information. Location wise not too bad. Girls on average 60-70% close to photo as they don't put heavy make up. Service wise quite sop but not disappointing.
I rate it as a average, but I bump into some good gem there.

kukumalu
22-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Wanted to try FL, but these contact numbers are so readily available on the web. Wouldn't AV be catching them soon? Pardon me for asking this innocent question. Just confused.... puzzled...

AV usually focus on Okt first. U caught him, he can bring you to all the girls he advertise. U catch the girl, how many more can av catch to claim credit?! Usually if one girl got caught, is because got people sabo.

sherny
22-10-2013, 09:24 AM
I prefer FL and so far never tried GL. Mainly because of the discrete locations for FL but some of them are in GL so I went there also.
I had 13 FL already and so far no RTF yet because I keep wanting to try new faces. Today going for my 14th FL.
My advice in choosing FL: if u want to ensure each bonk is satisfying and worth every cent of your money, pick FL with few FR from reliable bros in this forum, not in the OKT website. Otherwise if u like to take risk and have surprises, never never believe in the photos and service description. I'd say 80% are photoshopped or misleading info. Use your discretion and pick the girl u think is more credible, go for it and hopefully u can write FR here. :)

comm
22-10-2013, 11:13 AM
I prefer FL and so far never tried GL. Mainly because of the discrete locations for FL but some of them are in GL so I went there also.
I had 13 FL already and so far no RTF yet because I keep wanting to try new faces. Today going for my 14th FL.
My advice in choosing FL: if u want to ensure each bonk is satisfying and worth every cent of your money, pick FL with few FR from reliable bros in this forum, not in the OKT website. Otherwise if u like to take risk and have surprises, never never believe in the photos and service description. I'd say 80% are photoshopped or misleading info. Use your discretion and pick the girl u think is more credible, go for it and hopefully u can write FR here. :)

whats the reason u are not going for legal houses even when u travel down to geylang ?

dun u think it makes sense to just walk in and see what girls they have ?

there are like 20 to 30 legal houses ... easily 100++ girls to pick from

naan1974
22-10-2013, 12:41 PM
General Rule of thumb is
when you want service, go GL
when you in commando mood go FL

SEXCRAZY
22-10-2013, 06:08 PM
General Rule of thumb is
when you want service, go GL
when you in commando mood go FL

Somehow agree