PDA

View Full Version : Daphn33333 life after FL

DapHn33333
08-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Dear Bros please kindly give advice really.

Nothing been normal to have a 9-5pm Job, reach home cook and prepare to teach my daughter. After she fall asleep is my pleasure time with my dildo, without fail I always try to remember all those bros who bonk me before thinking of the enjoyment that time.

My mindset keep on going round and round. Should I do part time or what but is it giving my BF a green hat? We not married at all for the pass 4 yrs so status still single. Baby bonus also don't have, should I or not. I really don't know.... Too many question mark and also thinking back I no longer that young daph33333 now a MILF.

Saw all those girls so sexy, I look at the mirror haiz..... I really miss the good old days.

numb3ers
08-10-2013, 09:42 AM
Earning part time?
Desire for sex or in need of cash?

mr_missile
08-10-2013, 09:50 AM
why the need for self satisfaction using dildo sis? bf not doing his duty ah? :(

sane
08-10-2013, 10:10 AM
My mindset keep on going round and round. Should I do part time or what but is it giving my BF a green hat? We not married at all for the pass 4 yrs so status still single. Baby bonus also don't have, should I or not. I really don't know.... Too many question mark and also thinking back I no longer that young daph33333 now a MILF.

It seem that u r getting on track with a decent job, lovely daughter and a stable family life.

Ask yourself, are u going to give up all these if you return to your old route?

Only heard of how people hope to resume a normal life and seldom heard of vice versa.

acidicavex
08-10-2013, 10:21 AM
U r clean so far stay clean. No point returning to your past life or even part time. Especially u having a daughter. Not very wise to do that Unless your really need $$$ that badly understand you can look for help foe those singlemom grps.
As for your need for intimacy or intercourse only you can answer n resolve.

Lindblum
08-10-2013, 10:31 AM
I believe her inbox is already flooded with mails

PeaceWithin
08-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Daphn33333,

Move on... remember or reminisce... but move on.

ladybirk
08-10-2013, 10:53 AM
ya.. it is last choice.

belveder
08-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Pick up a sport, get healthy, live your own life.. you dont owe anyone.. cheer up.. part time is not a good solution

Megatronzombie
08-10-2013, 11:07 AM
hope you dont mind me asking but why arent you married with him?

DapHn33333
08-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Thank all bros cause is been difficult, even my parent ask me to left him as he never contribute to this family. Milk powder, pampers and school fee he did not even give for the pass four years. My parent had help out a lot till not enough. They are helping me to pay of some debts three banks cause I loan money from using my name but not his name. He need money I give him, I need money from him answer from him " please give me back" I been crying and quarrel with him more. But I still care, most of my friends ask me to left him since he don't bother. But I can't as my daughter called him daddy.

DapHn33333
08-10-2013, 11:15 AM
hope you dont mind me asking but why arent you married with him?

Some thing happen but that is not the issue. Even his brothers ask him to ROM but he still never bother.

Meow^^
08-10-2013, 11:23 AM
I guess everyone have a reason to stay/leave. In your case, are the reason valid? Think about long term (no need 10-20 years) what are the impact that can implicates your life if you are still with him?

Your daughter's future is more important as for now. Life with a man that makes your life sux, i rather leave him and have my own life. Even I maybe all by myself, but atleast, I am free from troubled mind.

Think for yourself and your gal's future.....:)

acidicavex
08-10-2013, 11:25 AM
I don't mean to a fucker to teach u this but if I recall going to the Most drastic way. If u are able obtain DNA prove regardless u n him are married or not u can obtain maintance from him. If u plan to turn face u can go thru the system where they will issue a court order for him to do a DNA test to prove he is indeed the father of the child once proven regardless both of u are married to each other or not. If I m not wrong u are able to pursuit thru the law for a maintenance to lighten your load.

jasonzzz
08-10-2013, 11:27 AM
From what I read, I don't think he is even interested to marry you.

acidicavex
08-10-2013, 11:27 AM
I guess everyone have a reason to stay/leave. In your case, are the reason valid? Think about long term (no need 10-20 years) what are the impact that can implicates your life if you are still with him?

Your daughter's future is more important as for now. Life with a man that makes your life sux, i rather leave him and have my own life. Even I maybe all by myself, but atleast, I am free from troubled mind.

Wah surprise to see u quietly come in n post rofl:D

Lindblum
08-10-2013, 11:29 AM
willing buyer willing seller; do what you want with your life

Megatronzombie
08-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Some thing happen but that is not the issue. Even his brothers ask him to ROM but he still never bother.

This looks simple enough really.

Stop thinking for 1 minute and clear all your thoughts.

Ask yourself what is important to you. Dont need a genius to know its you and your own daughter.

Next ask yourself what is important to your daughter. Really ask as a mother. Not a gf not a woman (i.e. about sex and a family) not a person (i.e. about familiarity and being in the comfort zone).

You will find a common answer. NOT BEING WITH YOUR BF.

Your daughter calls him a daddy but he is definitely not father material. Advantage of leaving him: getting a better daddy for your daughter.

You call him your bf. Why? He doesnt seem to satisfy you the way you want it. MOST importantly he does not provide for you. Lets face it, Singapore is a dog eat dog world country. You have no money you sink. He doesnt give you money and take your money, you sink. He walk. Very simple. So if he doesnt provide for you he is not bf material. Dont even talk about husband material.

You accept him in your house as a woman. Why? I dont get this part at all. There is no 'give' points from him. There is no security there is nothing.

You let him walk over you as a person. This is the worst. You let him control you. You basically ignore all good advice from everyone and let him do this to you. Your morale and motivation is at the lowest. You think you are worthless. You think he is what you deserves because you are worthless. BUT YOU ARE NOT!!! No one is worthless. no one is so low that she is worth being used and being called names. No one. You have a job that feeds you and your daughter. You are working as a human being not a whore. You have your needs as a woman thats fine everyone has it (including me).You are happy seeing your daughter growing up, you are teaching her! You call that worthless?!? NO! You are a greatr human being! I dont care what your past was, I look at you for what you are NOW! You are a responsible mother and a good person!

Look yourself in the mirror like you have never look at yourself before. Touch yourself (not in a perverted way ok? ;p) touch your cheeks, your hair, smell your hair. Touch your heart. And tell yourself "Why have i being sleeping the last 4 years? I can wake up, its time for me to wake up. I love myself. I love my daughter and I love my family. He is NOT my family. He is the father of my daughter BUT HE DOES NOT DESERVES HER! He is a bad point in her life and he is a bad point to ME" Say it out loud until you feel like crying.

Then cry. And wake up. :)

DapHn33333
08-10-2013, 11:31 AM
I don't mean to a fucker to teach u this but if I recall going to the Most drastic way. If u are able obtain DNA prove regardless u n him are married or not u can obtain maintance from him. If u plan to turn face u can go thru the system where they will issue a court order for him to do a DNA test to prove he is indeed the father of the child once proven regardless both of u are married to each other or not. If I m not wrong u are able to pursuit thru the law for a maintenance to lighten your load.

We have done DNA before as he don't believe that daughter belong to him last time. once my daughter came out and we did blood test.

justhorny
08-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Sometimes, you may just have to put down everything.

If he is not doing his responsibilities, might as well find someone else. It's not easy but if you never try, you will never know.

belveder
08-10-2013, 11:41 AM
A man who doesnt believe that he has a daughter even with DNA.. he can live alone.. you should leave him

DapHn33333
08-10-2013, 11:42 AM
This looks simple enough really.

Stop thinking for 1 minute and clear all your thoughts.

Ask yourself what is important to you. Dont need a genius to know its you and your own daughter.

Next ask yourself what is important to your daughter. Really ask as a mother. Not a gf not a woman (i.e. about sex and a family) not a person (i.e. about familiarity and being in the comfort zone).

You will find a common answer. NOT BEING WITH YOUR BF.

Your daughter calls him a daddy but he is definitely not father material. Advantage of leaving him: getting a better daddy for your daughter.

You call him your bf. Why? He doesnt seem to satisfy you the way you want it. MOST importantly he does not provide for you. Lets face it, Singapore is a dog eat dog world country. You have no money you sink. He doesnt give you money and take your money, you sink. He walk. Very simple. So if he doesnt provide for you he is not bf material. Dont even talk about husband material.

You accept him in your house as a woman. Why? I dont get this part at all. There is no 'give' points from him. There is no security there is nothing.

You let him walk over you as a person. This is the worst. You let him control you. You basically ignore all good advice from everyone and let him do this to you. Your morale and motivation is at the lowest. You think you are worthless. You think he is what you deserves because you are worthless. BUT YOU ARE NOT!!! No one is worthless. no one is so low that she is worth being used and being called names. No one. You have a job that feeds you and your daughter. You are working as a human being not a whore. You have your needs as a woman thats fine everyone has it (including me).You are happy seeing your daughter growing up, you are teaching her! You call that worthless?!? NO! You are a greatr human being! I dont care what your past was, I look at you for what you are NOW! You are a responsible mother and a good person!

Look yourself in the mirror like you have never look at yourself before. Touch yourself (not in a perverted way ok? ;p) touch your cheeks, your hair, smell your hair. Touch your heart. And tell yourself "Why have i being sleeping the last 4 years? I can wake up, its time for me to wake up. I love myself. I love my daughter and I love my family. He is NOT my family. He is the father of my daughter BUT HE DOES NOT DESERVES HER! He is a bad point in her life and he is a bad point to ME" Say it out loud until you feel like crying.

Then cry. And wake up. :)

I really cried a lot when i sit down and talk to him. i really love him as giving him a chance to change. till now i still giving him chance, my parent especially my dad ask me to leave him and change my daughter surname to mine. But still i giving him last chance. i planned to clear my debts and see how his being, if still no change will i really can let him go? i really don't know it is hard to say i can now but still there is still feeling inside me.

I will call up my mother if i quarrel with him and cried badly she will ask me to pack my stuff and bring my daughter back. But i didn't do that i want to talk to him and change his mindset.

acidicavex
08-10-2013, 11:46 AM
We have done DNA before as he don't believe that daughter belong to him last time. once my daughter came out and we did blood test.

With that result now the shot lay on your hand. Look down hard on your own hand than take a good look at your child. You should know what to do with the DNA report by now. It all up to u whether u want what is best for your child.

Meow^^
08-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Wah surprise to see u quietly come in n post rofl:D

Do i need, or do i suppose to make a lot of noise? No one is for anyone in here, unless you have something evil in mind :D

acidicavex
08-10-2013, 11:51 AM
I really cried a lot when i sit down and talk to him. i really love him as giving him a chance to change. till now i still giving him chance, my parent especially my dad ask me to leave him and change my daughter surname to mine. But still i giving him last chance. i planned to clear my debts and see how his being, if still no change will i really can let him go? i really don't know it is hard to say i can now but still there is still feeling inside me.

I will call up my mother if i quarrel with him and cried badly she will ask me to pack my stuff and bring my daughter back. But i didn't do that i want to talk to him and change his mindset.

U r still holding hope wake up he is not even touch with the child calling him dad n you expect him to change with your words?
or u preferred to Wait till he is in debt again and ask you to FL n support him?
Not trying to sound cruel with nasty words if you can't bear to leave him why come post here for advise. All the advise is clear cut across.

acidicavex
08-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Do i need, or do i suppose to make a lot of noise? No one is for anyone in here, unless you have something evil in mind :D

Wah I so evil. In your mind meh?? Kns leh:D kk mai troll here later tio bash.

PeaceWithin
08-10-2013, 11:54 AM
I know things are never as simple as it seems to us... outsiders.
I know things are complicated and there is no easy solution...

But look at what you are NOW... and then ask yourself "What do I want to become?" For yourself and your kid. Then maybe things will be much clearer.

My point is... if you remain where you are right now... you will NEVER reach where you want to be for your and your family. You can ask for advice from family, friends, SBF, etc. But at the end of the day, DO SOMETHING!!

I believe in fate, but I believe more in destiny in your own hands.

Meow^^
08-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Wah I so evil. In your mind meh?? Kns leh:D kk mai troll here later tio bash.

Your signature had already sold you out.....Who dare bash you wor.....老玩童 :D

Meow^^
08-10-2013, 11:58 AM
I know things are never as simple as it seems to us... outsiders.
I know things are complicated and there is no easy solution...

But look at what you are NOW... and then ask yourself "What do I want to become?" For yourself and your kid. Then maybe things will be much clearer.

My point is... if you remain where you are right now... you will NEVER reach where you want to be for your and your family. You can ask for advice from family, friends, SBF, etc. But at the end of the day, DO SOMETHING!!

I believe in fate, but I believe more in destiny in your own hands.

I think, she is in a dilemma.....

As an adult, those point you had bring up are something we would have in mind....but if for those things to move....she could have face some difficulties..and only she knows...:D

1nottiboy
08-10-2013, 11:59 AM
actually 1nottiboy is really very very notti. will fuck around and do all sorts of notti things and I think I am a very bad person. BUT one thing I make sure is that my family is well fed. even though my wife makes a lot of money, I still give her money (not a lot) and make sure that I am the one who pays for the diapers and milk powder. Sense of responsibility must come before love. That is something a man must believe in.

Based on what I have seen in my life, men who take money from women are seldom good creatures. Sometimes you just have to make the hard decisions to move forward in life.

Ice2005
08-10-2013, 12:06 PM
TS, you know it is expensive to be called Daddy. But your BF seems to ignore all the cost. As most said, he is not being responsible and are taking an easy way out. You need to pressure him and not provide any form of contact either to your daughter or you any more unless he pays. You need to cut it at this stage for a period of time. If he is human, he will feel loss and want to provide something for the family. Try it.

Regards and good luck
Feel free to PM me if needed.

DapHn33333
08-10-2013, 12:06 PM

As an adult, those point you had bring up are something we would have in mind....but if for those things to move....she could have face some difficulties..and only she knows...:D

Thank you.

PeaceWithin
08-10-2013, 12:09 PM

Exactly... we only know so much, so whatever advice we give cannot be better than what she is already getting from her family and friends.

So it's not about giving out advice, but rather "motivation" to get her to do something... to let go of things that are not there... and to move on to what she wants to become...

cncs
08-10-2013, 12:11 PM
I always believe when a guy have family he should take care of them. If he have money to fuck around or gamble outside, then he should have money to provide to the child or family.
I think a lot of Bros here will agree. We can fuck around but home is where we will be after all the hanky panky.

TS, judging by what you claim, I think he will never change. So pls do yourself n your child a big favour, leave, and live a better life without him.

samyboys
08-10-2013, 12:14 PM

quote for truth..

ah rat
08-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Sis ,it time to let go this guy.:)

Lindblum
08-10-2013, 12:19 PM
I always believe when a guy have family he should take care of them. If he have money to fuck around or gamble outside, then he should have money to provide to the child or family.
I think a lot of Bros here will agree. We can fuck around but home is where we will be after all the hanky panky.

TS, judging by what you claim, I think he will never change. So pls do yourself n your child a big favour, leave, and live a better life without him.

lol your wife wont be happy to hear this

DapHn33333
08-10-2013, 12:21 PM
Exactly... we only know so much, so whatever advice we give cannot be better than what she is already getting from her family and friends.

So it's not about giving out advice, but rather "motivation" to get her to do something... to let go of things that are not there... and to move on to what she wants to become...

thank you, i really need sometime as a lot of thing is not put in the correct pieces.

samyboys
08-10-2013, 12:21 PM
i know of an irresponsible guy, made gf single mum, act blur.

parents met, but guy just won't marry her, once a while go make her emotional, but he'll never commit.

whats the use of such guys??

picco
08-10-2013, 12:22 PM

Why are u wasting time on this man?
Why are u wasting the time of your parents talking sense to you?
Why are u wasting the time of all the samsters here who gave u good advice to leave him and yet u are still with him?

Seriously, u need to wake up.

DapHn33333
08-10-2013, 12:28 PM
Why are u wasting time on this man?
Why are u wasting the time of your parents talking sense to you?
Why are u wasting the time of all the samsters here who gave u good advice to leave him and yet u are still with him?

Seriously, u need to wake up.

Picco yes is wasting time but you not in my position can say i stubborn or blind. if you really care for that person and you can't bare to leave him. and is always the LOVE. i really can't clear my thing with him. too many things have to clear one by one. even he did play with his daughter and bring her around. he do make her happy but in another side is suffering for me

cncs
08-10-2013, 12:34 PM
lol your wife wont be happy to hear this

Hahaha, hope she will never find out.

kra77
08-10-2013, 12:35 PM
sis,

if i have yr love as how you love yr bf, i would be the happiest man in the world. i will do everything i can to make you the happiest woman in the world.

you love him for 4 years and you have a daughter with him too. yet he don even feel lucky or proud to have you and his daughter.

one question for you, what kind of man do you want your daughter to have in future?

to me for any guy, it easy to have kid and be called daddy but its take alot of love and work to be a father to the kid.

just step into yr daughter life in future, do you want her to find the same type of man and relive what you have so far or you want a better future for her.

if your answer is for her to have a better future then the first step is to show her that if you can do it, she will look up to you as you have set a better example for her and yourself too.

all the best and take care...

picco
08-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Picco yes is wasting time but you not in my position can say i stubborn or blind. if you really care for that person and you can't bare to leave him. and is always the LOVE. i really can't clear my thing with him. too many things have to clear one by one. even he did play with his daughter and bring her around. he do make her happy but in another side is suffering for me

He is with u because he got no other girls to turn to.
You should leave him for the better good for him. So that he can be independent. If he loves u, he will come back for u.

He play with your daughter because he got nothing better to do at home.
Your love for him is selfish because you want to possess him but you did not think that you are causing him to be in this state today by not leaving him.

DapHn33333
08-10-2013, 12:39 PM
sis,

if i have yr love as how you love yr bf, i would be the happiest man in the world. i will do everything i can to make you the happiest woman in the world.

you love him for 4 years and you have a daughter with him too. yet he don even feel lucky or proud to have you and his daughter.

one question for you, what kind of man do you want your daughter to have in future?

to me for any guy, it easy to have kid and be called daddy but its take alot of love and work to be a father to the kid.

just step into yr daughter life in future, do you want her to find the same type of man and relive what you have so far or you want a better future for her.

if your answer is for her to have a better future then the first step is to show her that if you can do it, she will look up to you as you have set a better example for her and yourself too.

all the best and take care...

Thank bro, i do everything for her i don't want her to be like me. i don't want her to be so useless like me. basically what kind of man she want i really don't know of cause all parent want all the best to their child even taking care of them.

Meow^^
08-10-2013, 01:00 PM
i do everything for her i don't want her to be like me. i don't want her to be so useless like me. basically what kind of man she want i really don't know of cause all parent want all the best to their child even taking care of them.

Sis, Look at those words that is in RED it's an unconditional love from a mum to her daughter....

You need to step out from the situation. No point standing in that so call circle of love knowing he an't the one who will bring you what you and your gal needs. Your gal need something more than a DADDY....learn to take the first step and you won't regret taking it....:)

Megatronzombie
08-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Thank bro, i do everything for her i don't want her to be like me. i don't want her to be so useless like me. basically what kind of man she want i really don't know of cause all parent want all the best to their child even taking care of them.

I see so you still loves him. Can I ask what did he do to make you love him so much? Have you ask yourself that question? Its really important

acidicavex
08-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Seriously sis u already know everything u do is for your child time to live it n meant what u said.
1) do the right thing for her n her future.
2) do something for yourself why inorder to have the energy, strenght,happiness than you will be able to do it and give your child a better future.
3) if u still want to stick to him your will not only have no future but no future for your child is that what u want? U are draining yourself dry to try n change him. Why not u put this energy n change your own mindset n strength up.
4) whether u want to make him held his part to help raise the child is up to u. U already have the DNA proven n he can't run so u shd do something for your child not for u or Time but for the little one.

Lindblum
08-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Seriously sis u already know everything u do is for your child time to live it n meant what u said.
1) do the right thing for her n her future.
2) do something for yourself why inorder to have the energy, strenght,happiness than you will be able to do it and give your child a better future.
3) if u still want to stick to him your will not only have no future but no future for your child is that what u want? U are draining yourself dry to try n change him. Why not u put this energy n change your own mindset n strength up.
4) whether u want to make him held his part to help raise the child is up to u. U already have the DNA proven n he can't run so u shd do something for your child not for u or Time but for the little one.

It's not easy to cut someone from your life especially if by looking at your biological kids, reminds you of his or her parents. A person at her age isn't looking for advice. She knows its impossible to make a irresponsible man be responsible, and she knows what she had to do to take care of her family.

I suggest all to stop lecturing her and stop giving the obvious run of the mill questions she has probably heard a million times in her life . First of all, we fuck around too, so we should stop giving others advice especially on what's best for her family . If we knew what's best for our own family, we wouldn't be fucking around in the first place .

Deph333, im a fantastic liar myself and I cheat all the time on all my girls .I can't help it so I won't give you the talk. Just know that a great deal of people here don't practice what they preach. I assure you, having studied standard pick up techniques of men,a lot of them are using the oldest trick in the book, which is to first show a moral high ground , then offer support , then bring you out for a chat, finally going in to finish the job. Take it from me, I'm the expert on psychology

acidicavex
08-10-2013, 03:08 PM
It's not easy to cut someone from your life especially if by looking at your biological kids, reminds you of his or her parents. A person at her age isn't looking for advice. She knows its impossible to make a irresponsible man be responsible, and she knows what she had to do to take care of her family.

I suggest all to stop lecturing her and stop giving the obvious run of the mill questions she has probably heard a million times in her life . First of all, we fuck around too, so we should stop giving others advice especially on what's best for her family . If we knew what's best for our own family, we wouldn't be fucking around in the first place .

Deph333, im a fantastic liar myself and I cheat all the time on all my girls .I can't help it so I won't give you the talk. Just know that a great deal of people here don't practice what they preach. I assure you, having studied standard pick up techniques of men,a lot of them are using the oldest trick in the book, which is to first show a moral high ground , then offer support , then bring you out for a chat, finally going in to finish the job. Take it from me, I'm the expert on psychology

I agree with you We all are not saint if We are We won't be here.
But the later part u throw out is uncalled for... using one bamboo to beat down all the boats??? Tsktsk:rolleyes:

DapHn33333
08-10-2013, 03:09 PM

thank you so much....

Lindblum
08-10-2013, 03:15 PM
I agree with you We all are not saint if We are We won't be here.
But the later part u throw out is uncalled for... using one bamboo to beat down all the boats??? Tsktsk:rolleyes:

Lol !! This is called wanna pick women up the awesome way, go read my guide! Soft pussy guaranteed with due diligence

Meow^^
08-10-2013, 03:19 PM

Clap Clap Clap......

I admire the courage of you bring out the evil you. Reverse psychology? So that TS will agree on what you had said and she will talk to you? Bro. what other bros there are just giving her options rather than advice as she is old enough to know what she really wants. She is just in a messy mind. She need time to settle down and only herself can step out the first step of what she thinks is correct.

I am not picking any fight here. In the end, our point is that, we want her to live her life happier with her kids. :D

acidicavex
08-10-2013, 03:30 PM
Lol !! This is called wanna pick women up the awesome way, go read my guide! Soft pussy guaranteed with due diligence

Woo listed in your guide lol Sorry very long and wordie good tips but too long for my liking.:D

DapHn33333
08-10-2013, 03:30 PM
I see so you still loves him. Can I ask what did he do to make you love him so much? Have you ask yourself that question? Its really important

Actually really don't know....just that can't leave him and what if my daughter ask? I really not prepare till that stage

acidicavex
08-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Clap Clap Clap......

I admire the courage of you bring out the evil you. Reverse psychology? So that TS will agree on what you had said and she will talk to you? Bro. what other bros there are just giving her options rather than advice as she is old enough to know what she really wants. She is just in a messy mind. She need time to settle down and only herself can step out the first step of what she thinks is correct.

I am not picking any fight here. In the end, our point is that, we want her to live her life happier with her kids. :D

Lol got to give him the credit he afterall posted a very long guide. :D

Lindblum
08-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Clap Clap Clap......

Can't deny I do have a lot of balls . And it did get her attention and yours too playing the asshole . 10 people say something nice , it's just instinctive of me to say something bad . I rest my case, Deph33 you need male company , I'm here for you. Just prepare to get drunk. Peace out

ah rat
08-10-2013, 03:34 PM
I rest my case, Deph33 you need male company , I'm here for you. Just prepare to get drunk. Peace out

Bro,so yours tail come out liao :D

DapHn33333
08-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Can't deny I do have a lot of balls . And it did get her attention and yours too playing the asshole . 10 people say something nice , it's just instinctive of me to say something bad . I rest my case, Deph33 you need male company , I'm here for you. Just prepare to get drunk. Peace out

lol I can't as I have to look after my daughter myself.

Meow^^
08-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Actually really don't know....just that can't leave him and what if my daughter ask? I really not prepare till that stage

You really sound lost....You wanted to but subconsciously you can't. Daughter asking is just an answer, she will know what you did is right when she grow up. I guess all you need is time and hope that won't be too long as the longer you sink in, the suffering will be messy for you and the daughter. :)

Meow^^
08-10-2013, 03:38 PM

Woot...atleast he dare to show his tail~! lol :D

acidicavex
08-10-2013, 03:43 PM

Lol bro Ah rat at least he never pm... :D

Meow^^
08-10-2013, 03:47 PM
Lol bro Ah rat at least he never pm... :D

How you know, he didnt? Or you had PMed her too? =P

acidicavex
08-10-2013, 03:49 PM
How you know, he didnt? Or you had PMed her too? =P

If can choose I rather pm u woh :D

Meow^^
08-10-2013, 03:53 PM
If can choose I rather pm u woh :D

Thats out of the topic...we should not troll here...lol.

Okie TS. just take your time (but not too long). Go through your lists and options. Certain options are kinda difficult to execute, but you may need to take it as it is for you and your daughter's good!. :D

Botakhead
08-10-2013, 04:53 PM
You asked for advice, given already, hope and morale support given, but it seems like you are still holding onto false hopes and keep on harping on how much you loved him.

We can't help you more, you decide the best for you and your family,
option A : Kick that "bastard" out of your life.
option B : Be a loser's gf for the rest of your life. Which you already wasted 4 years with him.

May you be blessed, be happy dun worry. :)

ah rat
08-10-2013, 05:01 PM
option A : Kick that "bastard" out of your life.

Haha ,Option A I like :D

PeaceWithin
08-10-2013, 05:14 PM
thank you, i really need sometime as a lot of thing is not put in the correct pieces.

You're welcome. There is a lot of noise here... But I do hope you can get some clarity of thought.

Not sure if you watch Sex and the City... but Samantha Jones couldn't put it better when she break up with Smith (the man she loved the most)... She said...

"I'm gonna say the one thing you aren't supposed to say. I love you... but I love me more. I've been in a relationship with myself for 49 years and that's the one I need to work on."

PassingbyJ
08-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Personally I feel that she knows her options.
Most gals, when they voice their problems, they aren't seeking solutions as they already knew it. They are seeking assurance on whether their choice is right or wrong.

Guys when voice our problems, we are usually seeking solutions than assurance.
(Theory from "Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus")

Sometimes the right choice doesn't means it's a painless one.

Tai_zi21
08-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Most people already know wat they wan to do already when they seek for advice

They just need someone to confirm their answer tat they wan only!

So if u still choose to stick back with ur boyfriend! Well all the best then :)

phoeaix
08-10-2013, 05:55 PM
I felt that your boyfriend is just using your daughter as your weakness, you are thinking what will happen in the future when mine daughter grown up and know that her father have left her. He just use you to have a place to stay, have food to eat and you to sleep that's all ... If he really care for the daughter he will provide for you and the family ..

I may I sounded nasty but I really wish you will Climb out of this madness ..

lostbird
08-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Dear Sis,

You are the author of this "story" .
by now you should know well of the pros & cons.

The final chapter of this " story" lies on how you wanted it to be..

Just get it done and move on..

Best wishes.

DapHn33333
08-10-2013, 06:26 PM
At the moment I really have to face this challenge, telling him off I need courage, leaving him if like lift up an elephant.

I have to clear my thoughts.

ralliart
08-10-2013, 06:39 PM
your situation is quite similar to my friend. simply put it, you love your bf more than he loves you. there's nothing all of us here can help you honestly. those advice you got here will not change your heart for him. if i'm not wrong, your social circle right now is not wide. you only face your bf day in day out thus you ledge on him deeper each day. you may like to have a girl's night out to de-stress yourself and at the same time know more people. all you need is just 1 night out and you will appreciate life outside your circle.

TommyPingPong
08-10-2013, 07:09 PM

Best is to leave this guy and find a new love. If you love does not mind your past then ok. If not living by yourself is not bad too not that he supported you and daughter.

steamer888
08-10-2013, 09:52 PM
TS, you know it is expensive to be called Daddy. But your BF seems to ignore all the cost. As most said, he is not being responsible and are taking an easy way out. You need to pressure him and not provide any form of contact either to your daughter or you any more unless he pays. You need to cut it at this stage for a period of time. If he is human, he will feel loss and want to provide something for the family. Try it.

I agreed, I do not think that he is fulfilling his role as dad when he does not shoulder some responsibility. "Man tends to be lazy when they have support". Better picture this, if your dad behaves like your BF, what will tell your mum to do? Step out and look at it as an outsider and you may see a bigger picture, which path is better for you and your daughter.

doombringer
08-10-2013, 10:02 PM
u can't get his love thats why you are trying so hard, just another girl love bad guy and want to change him story, its okay if you wanna try alone, but u got a daughter u got responsibility, so pls think sensibly

xiaoquan
08-10-2013, 11:22 PM
No point advising TS. I know of one lady that is doing the same.

Married for 20 plus years, he never care for his kids... Gamble, having affairs, jobless.

And like TS, borrow money from bank under her name to pay his debts and loan sharks
And like TS, use her kids as an excuse to defend herself. But in truth, she love him too much and is willing to spoilt him with everything.

So TS, if your truly love your daughter, you won't be behaving tis way. You would protect her from this monster. What's the point of having a father in the house doing nothing and adding burden?

Do you think it's good for your daughter's upbringing seeing his daddy behaving this way?

No it won't! She is young now. Give her few more years she will grow to hate him as a father If he doesn't change. He won't, trust me!

Why!

Cause he is a bloody gu niang. want to fuck but when accident happens, run faster than anyone.

And he probably fuck around with other woman too.

One last thing, same as TS. Believed that he will change his mindset or person.

Dream ON!

Botakhead
09-10-2013, 12:42 AM
I myself also a "bastard", fuck around behind my wife's back, sum times with her knowledge too.

But difference here is that end of the day, I bring home the dough, looked after my family and be the head and bread winner of my family. Have fun outside but still goes home to my wife like a puppy.

Note : I have balls to own up, does he?

iossshee
09-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Dear TS

You are indoubt whether is he still in love with you or maybe where do you stand in his heart.

Do a simple test just for 72hrs to debt on you and your daughter future. I am pretty sure you find your answer soon enough.

Start this on Friday till Sunday.

Leave your phone at home. Bring your daughter for a weekend short trip to Genting or other place go for a short trip. See what he do when you both are not around. During your absent at home if he did not look for you; just stay in tat way go back to your dad and mother and send him a lawyer regards on the custody of your daughter cut of the communication from than on.

Good luck...
Move on ... Single parenting is tough but you will enjoy it when you start notice your daughter getting taller.

lawrence78
09-10-2013, 01:10 AM

Nothing been normal to have a 9-5pm Job, reach home cook and prepare to teach my daughter. After she fall asleep is my pleasure time with my dildo, without fail I always try to remember all those bros who bonk me before thinking of the enjoyment that time.

Saw all those girls so sexy, I look at the mirror haiz..... I really miss the good old days.

Sis...i know where u are coming from. its hard to have this kind of feeling, heart breaking i would say. you are hopping that he could mend his ways, but if he really did he would have done it long ago. there are many kinds of characteristic people in this world, if you cant change them, the only way is the world and he to change himself.

letting go is not easy when especially you love the person more then he loves you. there will be a time when u be tired of these things, we know that u are enduring. But for how long can u go? We can feel your heart, but we can never feel your pain.

"Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everybody can sees it. But only you can feel the warm."

poi123
09-10-2013, 01:17 AM
I personally feels, it will be good to set a time frame to work this out yourself. And u must really look at the time frame that's left and do not give excuses anymore. Cos you still have a daughter.

I saw lots of useful pointers by fellow samsters, gather these useful pointers and work them out one by one.

This time round u have to be real hard on yourself and make sure you excute the decision once the time frame is out cos I believe with the time frame human can work and decide better.

To me, there is no point holding on if the other party is not really giving in or at least some words of concern to u.

Lastly, wish you all the best in future!

1nottiboy
09-10-2013, 01:43 AM
I will play the bastard and say it openly. based on what TS has written, you can see that her grammar is really poor. her education level is probably not high and her logic functions are probably not as developed, which has led to some poor lifestyle choices and hence she is in the undesirable position she is in today.

it takes commitment and will power to want to make a change and take a step towards improvement. I don't see that in her replies. its excuses after excuses.

given her situation, maybe going back to being a FL may be the best option. think about it. some food for thought.

bomberbird
09-10-2013, 02:02 AM
Although lim peh ah beng. But ah beng must have standard. As a father even if he don't take care of u the v least is take care of the child. I really don't understand how some man can dont care for their child. I love my son to bits. Everytime my clients give me a hard time I go home look at his face I feel everything is worth it.
Second I can't stand man that don't do anything but act like they are big boss or like the whole world needs to respect and listen to him. It's like in a gang there is always this guy that everytime talk until got dragon got phoneix but when the real fight comes first to run.
Your husband is just childish. He behaves like me when I was 15. If u want more info pls refer to my "life of a typical ah beng" thread. Those wanna play have dun no commitment. And alot of the people are right. Childish people will never change because they are not mature enuf to handle criticisms.
Lastly notti is only half right. U may not have alot of education but I believe the bf also not v educated thus the way he behaves and the choices he makes is so tragic. A mature man or a educated man will know what is right and wrong and most of all know the meaning of the word RESPONSIBILITY. U want to fuck ur gf raw then be prepared to be a dad when something happens. U want to have an affair then be prepared your wife find out. Hokkien got one saying "要享受就要接受,要坏要敢吃粪" if u got no bullet to play then dont play.
As for TS, what everyone say is true. U know what u need to do but u don't want to do because indirectly u like being treated this way. U like ur bf to abuse u. U feel tired and shag but sub conciously u like it that's why u keep on dont want to leave.
For any normal girl early already dump him for someone else

Nsdselvlian
09-10-2013, 10:28 AM
I myself also a "bastard", fuck around behind my wife's back, sum times with her knowledge too.

But difference here is that end of the day, I bring home the dough, looked after my family and be the head and bread winner of my family. Have fun outside but still goes home to my wife like a puppy.

ur wife knows and is ok with it :confused:

maddog_mlvn
09-10-2013, 10:53 AM
Although lim peh ah beng. But ah beng must have standard. As a father even if he don't take care of u the v least is take care of the child. I really don't understand how some man can dont care for their child. I love my son to bits. Everytime my clients give me a hard time I go home look at his face I feel everything is worth it.
Second I can't stand man that don't do anything but act like they are big boss or like the whole world needs to respect and listen to him. It's like in a gang there is always this guy that everytime talk until got dragon got phoneix but when the real fight comes first to run.
Your husband is just childish. He behaves like me when I was 15. If u want more info pls refer to my "life of a typical ah beng" thread.

Bro Bomberbird how to refer to ur thread, where u r still in the process of updating only the first quarter of Ah Beng life ???

Sis Dap, I like to know, U met ur bf during ur fl time or after ?
Or he was once ur customer ?

DapHn33333
09-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Sis Dap, I like to know, U met ur bf during ur fl time or after ?
Or he was once ur customer ?

after FL he is non chiongster.

I will play the bastard and say it openly. based on what TS has written, you can see that her grammar is really poor. her education level is probably not high and her logic functions are probably not as developed, which has led to some poor lifestyle choices and hence she is in the undesirable position she is in today.

it takes commitment and will power to want to make a change and take a step towards improvement. I don't see that in her replies. its excuses after excuses.

given her situation, maybe going back to being a FL may be the best option. think about it. some food for thought.

Have not make decision yet for going back to being a FL, you are right my education level are low not smart. My Grammar suck to the max, I can't teach my daughter English end up her Chinese is better than English.

PassingbyJ
09-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Have not make decision yet for going back to being a FL, you are right my education level are low not smart. My Grammar suck to the max, I can't teach my daughter English end up her Chinese is better than English.

Its never too late to learn.
We learn new things everyday.

DapHn33333
09-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Its never too late to learn.
We learn new things everyday.

I did go for courses in business management but I fail have to retake again. too bad not enough money so I have to wait.

friedrich
09-10-2013, 02:01 PM

Slightly OT but so what if your daughter's command of Chinese language is better than English?? It doesn't mean anything. In fact, it might be better for her.

I think being a FL is just another job, no big deal about it. It's like being self-employed, you're your own boss, better than most people here working under others and sucking balls.

Ultimately, we are responsible for our own lives. Whatever it is that we choose, we will either reap the benefits or suffer the consequences. No one to blame.

All the best.

elong
09-10-2013, 02:57 PM

bro your wife knows your fucking around here and there? u really lucky :p

WhyWhy00
09-10-2013, 03:13 PM
My female friend just leave her bf after together 10 over years..this guy keep break and patch over these 10 years...my friend ask him whether want married..but he alway push away too..he also love take money from my friend too..

As alot brothers say..A man whom alway take money from his wife/gf.. usually is not worth it..He doesn't treasure/appeciate what you have did for him..he want freedom..luckily my friend and him dont have kids..but he have wasted my friend alot of times from finding new boyfriend, until recently one of her friends advises her and she finally give up him and get a better boyfriend..now they are married and happily together.

So TS..I know is hard to step out the first move..but once you are out..you will see a bigger picture and you will find yourself silly at that moment keep trying to change your bf mindset..

Character won't change because of someone....just remember that.

maddog_mlvn
09-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Dear Sis Dap just 1 sentence I can advise u. Leopard Can't Change Their Spots.
江山易改本性难移

queenman
10-10-2013, 12:41 AM
Dear Sis Dap just 1 sentence I can advise u. Leopard Can't Change Their Spots.
江山易改本性难移

that is right, for all male and female, both good and bad.

:D

Subconscious
10-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Sis DapHn33333, you know what you want and you know what is best for you. But you are not allowing yourself to reach for that goal. Subconsciously you are allowing yourself to be trapped in this state. Make a change in your life. Make it happen - If not for yourself, for your girl!

Johnston
10-10-2013, 02:29 AM
Human was good in the beginning
Something happened to make them what they are today
If i had found a nice girl early in life to keep me straight i wouldnt be what i am today.....

To maddog - my counter is : who made the puma into a leopard?
Jiang shan was good in the beggining then it changed, why then cannot change back???
I am not completly china fail also : i render that phrase as
Empire once change - the self is hard to return to the original

Read
HARD -is nan yi bu shi bu ke neng yi

Oh
And if anyone wants to correct my england.....

Points below:
I havent summoned forth the english gentleman yet.... Because he is not needed here :D

Johnston
10-10-2013, 02:56 AM

*cough cough cough

Im lazy now to dig up examples of my chameleonic online accent but suffice it to say i am reasonably fluent in American English and passingly familiar with British English....

I speak either atas or beng fluently and goddamn if i can't dazzle (female) university students with my command of english when i am feeling my oats....;)

Its the goddamned meet up and follow through thats the problem.......

Johnston
10-10-2013, 03:05 AM

I will become the despicable bastard and call a spade a spade. Based on what TS has written thus far - it is plain to see that her grammar is pathetic, to say the least. She probably didn't even finish secondary school and she's most likely childlike in her thinking and mannerisms - which has contributed to her present undesirable situation.

It takes commitment and willpower to change oneself and become a new person. Her replies - being noncommittal in nature and all - show that she does not have the inner strength to do so. Excuses! All of them!

Given her present situation now - maybe it would be better for her if she went back to exchanging intimacy for money - DONT THINK ABOUT IT

LAST four words are mine :D

porscheclub
10-10-2013, 03:13 AM
Sis. My current wife was a single mum. Her ex was a drunkard & lived in debts although he never took money from her but will get violent when he's drunk and she made a wise choice by not going into ROM & did customary first. Few months down the road she chose to leave him and he didn't even visit her while she was alone in hospital giving birth. The baby took her family name instead and he has never since showed any concern or responsibility. Few weeks ago, he died suddenly of heart attack. He never saw his child and the kid calls me father.

You have already lived a troubled life because of this useless man so please, for the sake of your daughter leave him and search for your own happiness. 女怕嫁错郎 leave while you're still single & capable to earn a living without him. In 5 years time you can't even do FL. I see no point in wasting your time to claim maintenance either for he will not pay. Just walk away for better life without such a man.

You don't have to turn back to FL. Look for social services etc to help. My mum singled handedly brought the three of us up to University by being a seamstress and never once did she take any help from men or relatives.

You are not the only one suffering as many others are worse off and they pick
themselves up so do yourself if not your daughter a favour.

PM us should you need help.

Megatronzombie
10-10-2013, 08:47 AM
I got a feeling TS wont listen to all this with an open heart. I agree with Johnston on this that her mind is not mature/non-biased enough to make logical decisions. I believe TS came here to look for comfort so she find the strength to continue with that worthless man. I dont think we should give her that comfort otherwise she will never wake up. I am truly sorry about this, Daphne, but you really gotta wake up before its too late and I can assure you, its still not too late right now. Doesnt matter if your education was minimal, you just need to think clearly and don't be afraid to take the plunge, be brave and be hardworking. It beats being with that man and asking your relatives for money. And years later your own daughter will look up to you.

DapHn33333
10-10-2013, 09:12 AM
[QUOTE=Johnston;9851561]I will become the despicable bastard and call a spade a spade. Based on what TS has written thus far - it is plain to see that her grammar is pathetic, to say the least. She probably didn't even finish secondary school and she's most likely childlike in her thinking and mannerisms - which has contributed to her present undesirable situation.

It takes commitment and willpower to change oneself and become a new person. Her replies - being noncommittal in nature and all - show that she does not have the inner strength to do so. Excuses! All of them!

Given her present situation now - maybe it would be better for her if she went back to exchanging intimacy for money - DONT THINK ABOUT IT

LAST four words are

Botakhead
10-10-2013, 09:17 AM
No more talking, you want to do back FL, I first to support. Give me your PM.

DapHn33333
10-10-2013, 09:17 AM
I will become the despicable bastard and call a spade a spade. Based on what TS has written thus far - it is plain to see that her grammar is pathetic, to say the least. She probably didn't even finish secondary school and she's most likely childlike in her thinking and mannerisms - which has contributed to her present undesirable situation.

LAST four words are mine :D

Ya I normal technic student I go ITE, Took some course but still not very good in English. I know I giving myself a lot of excuses about my relationship with him, reason I love him more than he love me. I still have to settle all my problem first before I take one more step to leave him. Yes I might took sometime to deal with him Emotionally and mentally.

metalsp2
10-10-2013, 09:46 AM
Ya I normal technic student I go ITE, Took some course but still not very good in English. I know I giving myself a lot of excuses about my relationship with him, reason I love him more than he love me. I still have to settle all my problem first before I take one more step to leave him. Yes I might took sometime to deal with him Emotionally and mentally.

Hello dear Daphe.. this thread has gone on for almost 7 pages and got lots of bros here have put down their advice. I just want to say something simple and straight forward for you base on my own experience & looking at pple around me.

Life is very long.. pple make mistakes along the way, meet the wrong pple, make the wrong choices.. yes, you may love someone deep deep.. but life is more than just about loving 1 person. More importantly it's about loving yourself... it might be hard to leave someone but everyone who is madly in love will say that.. until one fine day after you leave him and found someone better... then you look back and laugh at yourself..

so sis, take your time... but i'm sure all the bros here and your family is telling you the right thing. To keep telling yourself no is just bluffing yourself and being selfish to yourself, your child and family... There's a long way to go in life to live happily.. and im sure happiness is out there.. just dont be lazy and go look for it.... :)

james38
10-10-2013, 04:58 PM

Should I do part time or what but is it giving my BF a green hat?

Why not Daphn? You get to relax and enjoy and the cash as well, as long as u practise safe sex. Green hat to your BF? Come on, we are living in modern world already, no more green hat mentality. Nothing wrong with having sex with other partners so long as everybody is happy... cheers :)

Meow^^
10-10-2013, 05:15 PM

Why not Daphn? You get to relax and enjoy and the cash as well, as long as u practise safe sex. Green hat to your BF? Come on, we are living in modern world already, no more green hat mentality. Nothing wrong with having sex with other partners so long as everybody is happy... cheers :)

Eh...Mr James...can you please give some constructive solutions? You are out of the topic....duh...:cool:

echodude
10-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Are you happy? Relatively of course.

godz
10-10-2013, 07:21 PM
daphn33333.... we are not in a position to tell you what u should do.... But do ask yourself what do you want from this relationship.... and what is your priority now.... Him or your Kid.... Answer this question to yourself and I do believe you should find the answer within yourself.... All else can wait...

Lindblum
10-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Lindblum being Lindblum, I guarantee she is flooded with PMs with 'concerned' people who are so 'concerned' they cannot say on this thread . LOL to them !

AAFuck
11-10-2013, 12:53 AM

bro think she is your gf / wife are you still thinking like that? be more considerate :p

Red_Wine
11-10-2013, 05:16 AM

Ya, we are now living in modern world already, no more green hat mentality so Mr James, can share your gf/wife with us? Don't worry, we will practise safe sex. Thank u for yr contribution, it's sure make all of us very happy!

Chick_Ken
11-10-2013, 08:23 AM
Ya I know I giving myself a lot of excuses about my relationship with him,........ I still have to settle all my problem first before I take one more step to leave him.

When will you wake up and understan, the first step to take should be to leave him???

Johnston
11-10-2013, 08:59 AM
When we were young we keep talk about nurture relationship i.e pei yang gan qing then can be stead this kind of shit.... Ts know exactly what i talking abiut

Now the probkem becomes
Relationship nurture until gao gao, cannot anyhow let it go.... Like i know one of my friend got a so call fb but actually grow until fb pay for evrrything and even buy him expensive shit like tablet and phone.... Now he don even see the fb once a mth

My point being - the r/s no matter how crappy it looks to everyone else - only she knows what it really is to be with him.... She isnt all that stupid as some may think or she would be suffering in silence.

Short version: something about him that keeps her hanging on

maddog_mlvn
11-10-2013, 12:02 PM
To maddog - my counter is : who made the puma into a leopard?
Jiang shan was good in the beggining then it changed, why then cannot change back???
I am not completly china fail also : i render that phrase as
Empire once change - the self is hard to return to the original

U hv gone to England too long, or hv stay too long and lost ur chinese touch.
Misinterpreted my sentence.

zzakk
11-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Ya, we are now living in modern world already, no more green hat mentality so Mr James, can share your gf/wife with us? Don't worry, we will practise safe sex. Thank u for yr contribution, it's sure make all of us very happy!
Salute you, Red Wine. Ask him, whether he advise his daughter/sis/mom same way.

cuntcum
11-10-2013, 01:35 PM

once i said: once ceo, always ceo, and once bitch, always bitch

Disclaimer: there are exceptions hehe :D

peekaboo
11-10-2013, 01:37 PM
TS, this is getting confusing. No wonder. Just look at the number of pages.
There is no end.

Like Einstine said, if you do the same thing and expect different result. It is called insane.

This whole thing in your life is driving you crazy.

1. Money problem
2. Relationship problem

You are so focus into these problems. You forgotten the rest of your problems.
Solve the smaller problems in your life. Your friends can help.

eeemen
11-10-2013, 02:06 PM
From a simpleton's point of view after reading from the first post, there's only 2 choices for sis TS . To choose the useless bf or to secure the daughters future.

If your choice is for your daughter, then you would have made the right choice every mother would make, that is to secure your daughters future.

If you choose to have your bf, then you're not at all concerned about your daughter .

Just as simple, as that. Everything else will fall in place once the choice has been made. Nothing is so difficult as making THE choice.

And once you've made the choice , you'll have to live with it. Because you've made a conscious choice then it's no use brooding over it again and again. You just live wit it!!

All the very best, cheers, ....................

DapHn33333
12-10-2013, 11:50 AM
When we were young we keep talk about nurture relationship i.e pei yang gan qing then can be stead this kind of shit.... Ts know exactly what i talking abiut

Now the probkem becomes
Relationship nurture until gao gao, cannot anyhow let it go.... Like i know one of my friend got a so call fb but actually grow until fb pay for evrrything and even buy him expensive shit like tablet and phone.... Now he don even see the fb once a mth

My point being - the r/s no matter how crappy it looks to everyone else - only she knows what it really is to be with him.... She isnt all that stupid as some may think or she would be suffering in silence.

That hanging on stuff is whenever we quarrel after that he been very nice to his daughter and you see her smile and happy.... He did ask my girl you who like to be she respond daddy and mummy and he ask her again only can choose one her reply the same.

sub2lady2
12-10-2013, 03:16 PM
That hanging on stuff is whenever we quarrel after that he been very nice to his daughter and you see her smile and happy.... He did ask my girl you who like to be she respond daddy and mummy and he ask her again only can choose one her reply the same.

lost in reading, you mean he treat both equally or not :rolleyes::D

pipipoo
12-10-2013, 03:40 PM
Just to share a little bit of my sis story. She is a single parent also, my parents aren't rich just those average able to meet our needs. My sis worked hard to support her daughter by working office hour + weekend part time earning approx 2.4k per month gross.She only hold nitec education. I believe is hard work and not thinking of the easy way out. Of course my mom occassionally help out by buying pamper. Email mp, if can't get monthly helpat least got ntuc voucher, explain ur situation. Sometime they even give out milk powder.

As for myself, I working and studying hard to get myself a degree cert and change this family cycle.
So stop thinking of the easy way out option.

To me ur bf is not responsible. I think a man should every legally thing to provide their family the best they can. Be it taking out 2 or 3 jobs and sacrificing sleep time.

You should leave him and allow ur child to have him as dad. Do what is best your child. Do u think staying with him, he can provide the best for your child?

pipipoo
12-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Test. Test test

AAFuck
12-10-2013, 04:37 PM
T
1. Money problem
2. Relationship problem

You are so focus into these problems. You forgotten the rest of your problems.
Solve the smaller problems in your life. Your friends can help.

bro just one problem -- $$ problem, TS do whatever is to solve the $$ problem.

DapHn33333
13-10-2013, 06:23 AM
lost in reading, you mean he treat both equally or not :rolleyes::D

That's why I also very confuse by his behaviour when he ask his daughter to choose.

Lindblum
13-10-2013, 07:36 AM
That's why I also very confuse by his behaviour when he ask his daughter to choose.

Theory of sending mixed signals . My guide has a little bit of that stuff . Sending mixed signals is one sure way of giving surprises and getting what I want . If im the one sending these signals to you , my purpose is not to have you make me foot the bill and for you to keep slogging out for me .

york
13-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Theory of sending mixed signals . My guide has a little bit of that stuff . Sending mixed signals is one sure way of giving surprises and getting what I want . If im the one sending these signals to you , my purpose is not to have you make me foot the bill and for you to keep slogging out for me .

bro can expand and explain your theory :D a bit confused in reading hehe :D

elong
13-10-2013, 05:52 PM

sis time to just make your decision, its your life :p

Botakhead
13-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Leave that man, give another man a chance to love you, let yourself have another chapter in your life to happiness.:D

Jtjan
14-10-2013, 12:13 PM

A plain honest advice:
You need money.
If you still have the body and looks to sell yr body for cash, better do it fast.
Dun let debts roll too big while u get older.
When u can't earn money even by selling body then u r really in trouble.

What u do with this hard earned money is yr choice.
But remember, u got limited youth to sell. So if u give this money away to a man who dun luv u then when u r old, who will take care of yr daughter?

Honesty may hurt.

naan1974
14-10-2013, 12:25 PM
You are definitely with someone who don't love you.
But it doesn't mean you should leave him.
sometimes, it's better to be someone you love who doesn't love you
than with someone who loves you whom you don't love.
Life ain't a bed of roses, some suffer a lifetime for a unfulfilled dream
Only when you closes your eyes, then you will know if you have live in vain

reading
14-10-2013, 02:31 PM

You are definitely with someone who don't love you.
But it doesn't mean you should leave him.
sometimes, it's better to be someone you love who doesn't love you
than with someone who loves you whom you don't love.
Life ain't a bed of roses, some suffer a lifetime for a unfulfilled dream
Only when you closes your eyes, then you will know if you have live in vain

bro interesting reading, i will choose with someone who loves me more hehe :D

sean234
14-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Sis, all I can say is once you are on dry land, dont jump into the sea again. The child should be your source of encouragement and happiness. 只要你快乐,孩子也会一样快乐的。
加油!

pipipoo
15-10-2013, 01:56 AM
Will be good if Ts can update us ur situation?

samlock
31-10-2013, 10:46 PM

hi daphn pls pm ctc hope to here from soon 97451769 waiting for reply

prettymannequin
31-10-2013, 11:51 PM
DapHn33333 jiejie,

Yes it's hard to leave behind a person that you love, but do you truly think that he will change? And if he doesn't, is there anything you can do about your situation to make it better for your babygirl and yourself? If yes, what's stopping you from going ahead?

You seem apprehensive of answering to your girl. When she grows up, do you think she'll be proud of a useless father, or a mother who is brave enough to walk away from the useless father? I'm sure that all children will eventually understand and appreciate why their parents do what they did.

I know you love him, but please love yourself and your babygirl more... Ultimately, your decisions are yours to make. I wish you all the best and lots of courage. ❤❤

henabi
01-11-2013, 12:56 AM
Hopefully, we get to know your next step.
Jiayou! Leaving someone you love deeply is difficult, plus your daughter is involved too.
"掌心是肉。掌背也是肉"

ah_heng81
01-11-2013, 01:14 AM
If you really want the best for your kid than i think you should walk away from him and kick him out of your life for good. With him around you will never be able to clear the debts. While clearing debts from one source he maybe chalking up another debt from another source. With education being so expensive now, it's best you leave now clear whatever debts on hand, work hard and you may find yourself with some money to put your kid thru some better things that will improve hers and your life in the future. And with a little luck, maybe you will be able to start having some savings.
The choice is yours. Anyway, your parents are surely in a better position to advice you, they will want the best for you just like you want the best for your baby girl. Good luck Sis.....

SomeGuy_sg
01-11-2013, 04:27 AM
All of guys here giving advise, but ultimitely the decision will lie with you, Daph.
You could tell him to gtfo, and try a better life with your little girl. Maybe give him a final chance to shape up or ship out. Or even just live with it, since humans are creates of habit.
Do note, whatever you choose. It will not be wrong, it will be , however, something you will have to live with.
That is all I can really say on the matter, as I am just a third party looking in.

Fumihn69
01-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Hello daphn, read a lot bro posts and comments. They have state the obvious and I will not further elaborate on their points.

I believe at this moment you do not have a clear scenario/situation when is the last chance you giving him before leaving him. You may have felt he has been part of your life and leaving him is never an option for you.

You fear you will be lost without him but yet every now and then you feel miserable because you feel he doesn't truly care about you and your girl well being and needs.

My advice is that clear your mind, have a heart to heart with him and share your feeling and your thoughts. Discuss how to bridge the gap you 2 having and manage each other expectations. Hope that after this discussion, things will get better and eventually work out for the family.

You can only keep repeating this process until things changes, for better or worse..

washere
06-12-2013, 03:04 PM
So many advices from so many people, but situation still the same, can't move on... Give you 100 excellent advices also no use.

So I reckon you have fun here and chit chat, then come out and meet new people..

DEVILOFALLDEVIL
06-12-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi Daphn33333,

To be frank, your bf is jerk useless fool, no commitment, no force driven to provide you & daughter even DNA proven he is now a daddy. If he simply really love you & want to start a family he long ago should ROM & commit. As a guy or husband to be, knowing having a little princess (Daughter) born safely, beautifully into this world is good news. How can he so dumb ass not to think of kids future & considerate for you. :mad:

When little princess is born, he should already start brain storming, discussing & planning with you how to resolve issue like financial, works things out in life, be a responsible husband/ daddy & walk hand in hand with you to start up a happy family plan and works towards the goal. :rolleyes:

My Suggestion:

1) Pack your things & bring daughter back to your parents place. ( At lease there feels home. )

2) Stop supporting your BF in any financial aid because he is worst then a beggar.
( Let him feel the pinch & pain being broke/poor to the bottom let him be " handicap ", Rather you save the money in your other usage . )
( Reason why he is worst then a beggar, because beggar is richer then him and can provide money if save up )

3) Set yourself as a single mum mind set therefore you be more focus, stands will be more firm & direction will be more clearly in your path.

4) Since his behaviour when he ask his daughter to choose there might be good & bad.

Good: Little princess answer of say I want daddy & mummy may trigger him to wake up & start thinking as its also a form of encouragement & push factor to drives him to be a responsible daddy. Little princess words is like a bond of love for the family.

Bad: He may have the thoughts or plan of leaving you & little princess if her answer to him is I only want mummy.

Final decision it still all depends on you. Please maintain a positive attitude and stay happy. Your pleasure time with dildo please jolly well carry on as its a enjoyment & upgrade new type to spice up your pleasure :p

Anyway if you walks away from him, there still hope & chances you could find the real prince charming in your life and a good daddy for little princess.

If he change to be a better man, of course it will be good news as the love between you and him will bloom like rainbow.

My apology in advance if my statement is being fucking hell straight forward because I am DEVIL OF ALL DEVIL :cool:

james38
20-12-2013, 07:35 AM
Please lah you guys.... you guys only listen to one side of the story...... how about the other side?

archer69
20-12-2013, 08:29 AM
So many good advices, TS still blind?

I got two words for you "Stupid Girl"