PDA

View Full Version : FR: recent trip in Taiwan

Latebird
06-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Part 2
..Not sure whether sadly or happy that this gem is definitely not a regular whore. Very shy and passive. Like she also dunno what to expect. Not to waste anymore precious time, I proceed to Breast fed myself while my left hand start to feel for her pussy. She is not a bushy gal, her bushes is soft and sparse. She has a very nice young hum. She give you the expression like she is doing it for the first time which even turn me more on. I became hard soon after. I ask her to cap me on which she did. Then she just look at me. I told her, aren't u going to blow for me? She just shake her head. Was feeling a bit disappointed. Then I told her, u dun do for me then I will will do for her. I was waiting for chance to lick a young pussy and this is the time. I straight away attack her g spot and keep licking and sucking that small little button and she just lie there giving out soft moans and cramping her thigh on ur head. To tell the truth, fantasy is one thing, but the truth is the smell is rather fishy..if u know what I mean. When I feels that she is ready, I ask her to hop on my little bro. Like I said earlier, she is not experience and just did SOP rocking. I just lie there enjoying a SYT on top of me. After a while, we switch to doggy style and she finally let out her moaning sound. Dun want to waste time, I turn her missionary and unload all into her tight pussy..the rest? SOP lor. Packed
up and go.

Name: 晶晶
looks:9/10
Boobs: B?i tink.
Bj: she refused.
GFE:No but u feel like fucking a virgin.
Rtf: wished to but too expensive to fly there.

Hope u all like my first FR..I also tried a gal at gaohsiung and Taipei. Would share more if time permits..