PDA

View Full Version : KTV Games

mrclen
05-10-2013, 12:47 AM
KTV Games
Hey, just looking for some information. I visit KTV's fairly often and need a little guidance. I enjoy playing games in the KTV's and would like some information on the various games that normally get played. Of course, being a horny old fart, the sexy games are the most exciting.

Follows are the games I know about and have played:

Liars Dice, Who is the King, Washing Machine.

I know that is not much of a list and I am looking forward to adding to it. If the posters out there can give me some more games and the rules, it would be greatly appreciated! I am hoping to be able to suggest a new game and spice up a evening in the KTV.

What would be really great if someone could put together a compilation of the various games and the rules!

Thanks in advance, mrclen.

sex crusader
05-10-2013, 12:35 PM
KTV Games
Hey, just looking for some information. I visit KTV's fairly often and need a little guidance. I enjoy playing games in the KTV's and would like some information on the various games that normally get played. Of course, being a horny old fart, the sexy games are the most exciting.

Follows are the games I know about and have played:

Liars Dice, Who is the King, Washing Machine.

I know that is not much of a list and I am looking forward to adding to it. If the posters out there can give me some more games and the rules, it would be greatly appreciated! I am hoping to be able to suggest a new game and spice up a evening in the KTV.

What would be really great if someone could put together a compilation of the various games and the rules!

Thanks in advance, mrclen.dont think u can do much variety in cp. however, ca may just fill up your fantasy. In cp the most common game to get mm drunk is 找朋友. There is also another dumb game which most mm in cp likes to play . It's named 我不 是貓 我不是狗 我是人. Or it can be some other animals like pig. Really dumb in my opinion. In ca, firefly is the best!:D

mrclen
22-10-2013, 05:53 AM
Since no one else has weighed in on this subject I thought I might contribute myself. Another punter mention "strip craps" but didn't give any info about the game and how it's played. Sooo, I took it on myself to see if I could make it a playable KTV game. I intend to try this myself on my upcoming China visit in December. If any bros care to try this, please feel free to poke any holes in it and let us know the outcome.

Craps Game for KTV.
Played like craps in Las Vegas. A fun fast game!!
The Game:
2 regular dice and shake cup.
Liquor to drink (shots?)
Any number of players.
Bank. To be established by male players as mutual agreement to amount. (Too encourage stripping and playing)
First player rolls dice as "come out roll". 7 is great on the come out roll but 7 is bad later.
Roll a 7, pass the dice to next player.
Assume player rolls any number other than a 7. The number rolled becomes the "POINT"
Player continues to roll until they roll/make their POINT or roll a 7. If the player hits their POINT before they hit a 7, they can pass the dice with no penalty. And, if RMB is involved, get the bonus RMB for making their POINT. (RMB could be used as an incentive to making the point.) (20 RMB?) Only the female players in the KTV should be eligible for RMB if used (to encourage stripping), and the male players should each contribute equally to the bank. Since I have never done this before, I don't know how large the bank should be, maybe 100/200 RMB per male player??
If the player rolls a 7, before they “make their POINT”, it is called a Crap Out. They must take a shot/drink or remove one piece of clothes.
The dice pass to the next player and the game continues.
A player can continue to play when they have removed all clothing by accepting a penalty by the next player in line or by taking a drink. This may only work if RMB is involved and the girl wants to try to make some money.

COME OUT ROLL. The first roll by the player.
THE POINT. The first number that comes up after the “come out roll” other than a 7.
CRAP OUT. A 7 rolled after a POINT is established.

General odds. Assume 70%/80% of the time the player will crap out after the point is established.
10 players and 10 rounds or 10 plays for each = 7 shots or 7 pieces of clothes for each player. = Some naked and or drunk people! mrclen