PDA

View Full Version : 1nottiboy's IRC Adventure

1nottiboy
03-10-2013, 06:45 PM
After returning from China, i was totally deprived of sex. SG women and me simply couldn't click. They didn't and still don't find me attractive. To keep my sanity, I actually flew a few times to SH to fuck Jialin. I even flew Fangfang to SG and used her for a month. That's what a deprived horny boy would do for sex.

And being a newly returned citizen, I had no female frens to "sian". On the weekends when we (the guys) partied at Zouk, i would always be the one who struck out. IRC became the place i turned my attention to and it was there that I met SL.

I don't remember the exact conversation we had but SL came across to me as a goody 2 shoes who wanted to have fun but didn't have the means or avenues to. She would tell me abt the guys who wanted to get close to her because of her big breasts (I was going "wow!" in my head). And that she looked like a Korean cos she had some Japanese blood in her. But i wasn't very keen on meeting her... and the reason was because she was ONLY 15!!! :eek:

1nottiboy
03-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Of cos i was very afraid of meeting SL and for very good reasons too. she was only 15 and she was obviously jail bait. i am in control of my emotions most of the time, but what if her big breasts made me lose it? what if i were to be smitten by her Korean looks? What if she was some poser trying to blackmail me? what if...? i had so many what ifs......

So everynight when i was online, SL would surely be there. She would tell me abt everything - all the girly stuff that she liked. And it so happened that I had a fren who had some of these girly branded items - Guess, Miss Sixty, OP, etc... various branded accessories, and had given them to me cos he ran out of storage space. I in turn wanted to get rid of them too cos he really gave me a lot. Anyway, when i blurted out that i had some to give away, SL begged me for them and offered to give me hugs in return... but only if i wasn't ugly. i was like wtf... it didn't really matter to me cos, like i said, she was jail bait and i really didn't want to go to jail. so we arranged that i would pick her up from sch for lunch and then proceed to my warehouse for her to choose the things that she might like.

The next day, she texted me throughout the morning. She couldn't decide where I should pick her up. Too far and she would have to walk. Too near and she was worried that her teachers might see... anyway it was decided that i would pick her up from the HDB car park near by and i turned up at the appointed time.

i had to wait a good 10 minutes before i heard a knock on my window. and when i turned my head to look, a gal in sec sch uniform was smiling at me :D

crossfir3
03-10-2013, 07:26 PM
First camper :D

1nottiboy
03-10-2013, 07:31 PM
When I turned to look, it was indeed a Korean looking sec sch gal looking at me. Unfortunately, she was an ugly Korean. (cock went soft) but being the gentleman that i was (still am), I smiled back and invited her in.

Me: "How was your day?"

SL: "Hot. Tired. Are we going for lunch?"

Me: "Sure! What would you like to eat?"

SL: "Maybe some drive thru? I don't want ppl to see me."

Me: "OK! i think i know the place."

And off I drove. The drive wasn't very long but I could tell that she was very shy. It was to be expected. She was 15 after all. But when it came to the food, she wasn't shy at all. She placed a relatively large order. oh! i forgot to mention... SL wasn't the slim type of ugly Korean. She was slightly meaty. She wasn't all that ugly but she was at best 6/10 in terms of looks and after 2 years of fucking hot chicks in Shanghai, there was no way in hell i was going to put my cock into that thing. but her body was good! a little meaty but her breasts were a full C or maybe even D! not too bad by most measures but she wasn't good enough for me.

Anyway, after knowing how she looks, i just wanted to give her the things she want and finish up with the afternoon. after all, i had nothing to gain. after collecting the lunch order, we parked somewhere and proceeded to much on the food.

SL: "So do I look Korean?"

Me: "Yes, a little." I lied. What was I to say?

SL: "That's what everyone says. I have some Japanese blood in me, you know."

Me: "ic..."

SL: "you look mixed too..."

Me: "nope. i am 100% Chinese."

SL: "you look kinda cute. i was worried you would look like a hentai uncle."

Me: "haha... don't worry. I am quite decent." (back then, i was decent.)

SL: "so can we go look at the branded stuff now? is it gonna be convenient? will there be ppl in your office?"

Me: "don't worry. there is nobody at the warehouse."

SL: "eee... then safe or not? what if you touch me."

Me: "dun worry. i won't. why you so scat?"

SL: "cos those boys in my sch... whenever there is nobody around, they will try to touch my breasts. a few of them touched before. are my breasts really that big?"

i nodded.

SL: "eee... you so bad. look at my breasts. don't look at my breasts k?" (smiling playfully)

I nodded.

1nottiboy
03-10-2013, 07:51 PM
My warehouse had a partition separating the front from the back. So even if someone comes thru the door unannounced, they wont be able to see the back part of warehouse unless they walk past the partition. And because of the partition, the back is quite dark. Light is only available for the front part cos its where we do the sorting. Back part was for storage only. Just giving you guys an idea of the layout.

When we reached my warehouse, SL basically pushed me into it. She was really worried that someone would see her with an old man (me). I then led her to the back and asked her what were some of the items that she liked - earrings? hankies? tops? etc... And she started getting really excited and giggly. My warehouse became her small department store. After 30 mins, after she had picked out the things she liked, we began to pack everything into 2 large shopping bags. That was when she realised that she couldn't take them home cos her mum would question her.

SL: "I can't bring everything home. Can I take them from you over a few days?"

Me: "Sure. I can keep them for you but I don't know if i can meet you all the time. is that ok?"

SL: "you are so sweet..."

Me: "No problem but before we go, do you think I can collect on the hugs you promised me?" Might as well get something in return.

Up till this point in time I wasn't expecting much. she wasn't really my type and if she said no i wouldn't have pushed for it anyway.

SL: "ok... (shyly)"

I then leaned in to hug her in my arms. She reacted by laying her head on my chest...

wahbambam
03-10-2013, 07:59 PM
IRC is what???

Johnston
03-10-2013, 09:39 PM
*rubs eyes

/msg q opme
/kick wahbambam

/msg q gaaccess

:D

IRC is the grandfather of Wechat, line and whatever other chat apps today..... :D

georgemagnum
03-10-2013, 10:47 PM
Nice one TS .....

Btw, still got IRC boh? :)

gm

georgemagnum
03-10-2013, 10:48 PM
IRC is what???

Internet Relay Chat bro .....

gm

georgemagnum
03-10-2013, 10:49 PM
*rubs eyes

/msg q opme
/kick wahbambam

/msg q gaaccess

IRC is the grandfather of Wechat, line and whatever other chat apps today..... :D

Lols ...... Been a long time since I such commands bro!
Nostalgic ...... Natsukashii desu ne .....
/ban <nick> <#channelname>

gm

diputs1269
04-10-2013, 12:45 AM
Interesting story, camping here for more updates. :)

refface
04-10-2013, 01:07 AM
IRC???

That's DINOSAUR to me. Glad to know it if still active and have potential.

On your story, what next??

1nottiboy
04-10-2013, 02:40 AM
SL: "mmm... its very comfortable. you are very nice to hug (softly)."

Me: "thank you... you smell very good too (softly)."

I then began stroking her back... slowly i began rubbing my nose against her ears... and then her neck... and started planting little kisses on her neck...

SL: "mmm... mmm..."

then i began nibbling her ears...

SL: "ah... ah... just don't kiss me on the lips ok... i don't like kissing..."

Me: "ok..."

then i pulled out her blouse from her skirt and started rubbing my hands on her naked back...

SL: "ah... ah... just don't remove my bra ok..."

then i moved my hands to the front and started to gently squeeze her breasts from outside her bra...

SL: "ah... ah... just don't remove my bra ok..."

then i slipped my hands into the bra cup and felt her small nipples... OMG! I had to see them! I had to suck and lick them! And the animal was released! I quickly and forcefully unbutton her blouse and pulled her breasts out from bra. OMG! her breasts were huge! and her nipples were so small and cute! i just had to taste them! and in between her feeble protests and soft pushes, i clamped my hungry mouth over her small sweet nipples.

SL: "ah... dunwan... ah... told you... ah... you can... ah... do anything... just dun remove my bra... ah..."

so between the moans and the hungry slurps, the 2 of us were actually enjoying the sensations of being touched. after some 15 mins or so, SL pushed me away quite forcefully and said she had to go. I said ok and sent her back.

After the fun, the guilt and fear set in. Although she was a willing party, it would have been a mess if she had some kind of remorse and went to the police. know what i mean? i did meet her over the next few weeks to pass her the things and even though i was tempted to touch her again, i was somewhat glad she was busy and kept ME out of trouble. Oh, just wanted to add that she was a year end baby which is why she was 15. her peers would have been 16. not that it matters.

Over the next few years, I would meet her from time to time. So should I continue?

(.)(.) lover
04-10-2013, 11:09 PM
big titts story must continue:D

eeemen
06-10-2013, 09:04 AM
Oh yes, pls do carry onz , Thks. Cheers, ....................

metalspidy
07-10-2013, 12:39 AM
good start so far! camping! :)

terrylim968
11-10-2013, 08:38 PM
keep it going...

1nottiboy
16-10-2013, 03:29 PM
I will try to post as often as I can but very lazy these days. but got mood today, so here goes.

Over the next few years, we seldom met up. She was a student after all and had parents to answer to. I was still young and had access to women who were willing to neck with me. She wasn't desperate. Neither was I . Every few months, we would meet for a quick short petting session where I would squeeze her breasts, rub her pussy and have her stroke my cock. She wasn't pretty but what attracted me to her were her big breasts and tiny nipples. Whenever, I had an urge to touch them, I would try to initiate a meet up.

Although we didn't meet up often, we would exchange SMS quite frequently. We would update each other on our lives and our latest notti adventures. It was then I realised that she was in many ways more notti than me. Now, sexual fulfilment for me is more abt satisfying the mental cravings - the fantasies and fetishes or the flavours of the month. For example, there would be certain periods where I crave for SYTs. Other times, I may be dying to squeeze big breasts or looking to fuck one of my female frens. When I was still close to SL, I was into taboo relationships. Anything illicit would get my cock rock hard and SL had a fair number of adventures that she would share with me. And each time she told me abt them, I just had to touch her. and I will share her first notti adventure with my next posting.

1nottiboy
16-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Her 16th bday was nearing and her closest frens and cousins had organised a chalet party for her. She was very excited abt the party and wanted a wild party. And a wild party meant alcohol to which she had no access to. Naturally, she turned to me and asked for whisky, beer and an assortment of alcohol. I agreed and had her meet me so that I could pass them to her. On the day of the said party, I picked her up and proceeded to a nearby carpark.

Me: "Happy bday! looks like you are gonna have fun tonight!!!"

SL: "ya! I am so excited! so what have you brought for me?"

Me: "A bottle of whisky and a bottle of brandy. I didn't bring more cos I dun think you can carry. it's not like you want me to drive you there."

SL: "ya... I can't let other ppl see you. but you are so sweet to have brought these for me. thank you."

Me: "no problem. its your bday party after all. its the least I can do for you. so do I get a hug?" (smiling cheekily)

SL: "of course!"

TBC...

thereds
18-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Camping as well.....:D