PDA

View Full Version : What if daughter is more well-endowed than mum?

selflick
02-10-2013, 07:54 PM
I have noticed that many daughters are more well-endowed than their mums. I am not referring to mature, grown-up daughters. I am referring to teenage daughters having bigger boobs than their mums. A few are even more exaggerated; at most sec 3 only already have much bigger jugs than mum. And they are slim, pretty and have real juggling boobs, not oversized cups.

Drove past a mum and daughter just now when I saw such a case. Daughter so young and pretty and running with dog, her C-cup boobs were juggling as she tried to catch up with doggie. Mum also running with another dog, but she was a B-cup at most.

Do mums get jealous?
How do dads react?

coolioalan
06-10-2013, 10:23 PM
Not a mom and not a dad.
So cannot answer your question.

But if I am a stranger, I would definitely love to know both the mom and daughter.
Maybe I can play the role of cousin/friend/boyfriend.

While on this topic, I do know a mom and daughter where the daughter is more well endowed than the mom. Both are equally pretty looking. Even the mom although she is already 46. A hot milf I would say. And the daughter, even hotter.

Metalboy
06-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Same i have Seen alot of Cases where the Daughter is actually much more well endowed than Her Mom (Moms and Dads good DNA,thats why shes well endowed).
Anyway im Not yet A Dad so i wouldnt know how i would react but i think i wouldnt have those "weird dirty creepy" thoughts on my own Daughter.

SirForLife
06-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Generally I feel that the new generation of teenage girls are more endowed compared to girls of the same age 10-20 years ago.

Not that I'm complaining :D

Metalboy
06-10-2013, 11:13 PM
Generally I feel that the new generation of teenage girls are more endowed compared to girls of the same age 10-20 years ago.

Not that I'm complaining :D

Must be the Food that they ate!.. Lol

xiaoquan
06-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Might be due to nutritions. What kids nowadays are eating is different.

Sometimes genes from the father might play a part.

scoo
06-10-2013, 11:21 PM
i would fuck both.

owl888
07-10-2013, 12:32 AM
i would fuck both.

Mum ok, but daughter u kena caning :D :D

seennoe
07-10-2013, 12:37 AM
now people got more nutrition mah... sure better product lah...

Spanner
07-10-2013, 01:01 AM

Also cannot...

Mum : Kena wracked by hubby

Daughter : Kena wracked by police...

woohooo
07-10-2013, 01:38 AM
Better nutrition plays a big part. Along with better nutrition, comes earlier puberty too... Previously, with poorer nutrition, the body takes longer to start the puberty process (need to accumulate enough of the necessary nutrients first).

Not to mention, bras are no longer utilitarian (provide support & protect modesty) like they were in generations past. These days, they push, lift & enhance... to bring about better aesthetics too.

bochapsing
07-10-2013, 01:39 AM

check ic 1st, make sure above 16 then "cheong".... :p

LanjiaoKiah
07-10-2013, 02:17 AM

Hahaha, very true :D

selflick
07-10-2013, 11:17 AM
What about mums that are lao hiao? Those MILFs who love to love spaghetti and tight shorts and love to show off their legs and cleavage. This type of mum loves attention. If her sec 3 daughter were to be same height, also wear spag, got nicer legs and bigger boobs, wouldn't the MILF mum get jealous?

Men will sure bio the daughter more, making the mum secretly jealous inside. You know how women can hide their jealousy well and give you one big time in future. Will jealous mum sabo daughter?

tikogoh
07-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Better nutrition plays a big part. Along with better nutrition, comes earlier puberty too... Previously, with poorer nutrition, the body takes longer to start the puberty process (need to accumulate enough of the necessary nutrients first).

Not to mention, bras are no longer utilitarian (provide support & protect modesty) like they were in generations past. These days, they push, lift & enhance... to bring about better aesthetics too.

I strongly agree, especially where I am in Australia. A lot of processed foods and lots of cheap, full cream milk. Even Asians born in Australia, UK and USA have better bosoms than those in South East Asia.

selflick
28-05-2014, 10:55 AM
Saw a young looking mum and her teenage daughter at a mall. Both were sexily dressed. Maybe the daughter borrowed from hiao mum. Mum looked late 30s, daughter around JC or maybe sec 4. Apparent that daughter inherited good genes from mum.

What struck me was that daughter was much more well endowed than mum. Initially I suspected she could be wearing oversized bra. Mum was B cup and her boobs got bounce a bit. Daughter was wearing a C cup, very close to a D. Upon closer scrutiny, daughter boobs were also bouncing uncontrollably. Daughter bent to look at something and I saw that her boobs filled up entire cup! So it's real! Impossible she went for enhancement or surgery cos she was too young for that. Both mum and daughter had slim legs some more. All men were admiring even those with gf or wife.

Mum would know her daughter's boobs was the prime reason for the adoration. What would she think? Maybe jealous but can't take it out on own daughter. If mum is not the hiao type, she won't think about this. But cos she is hiao, she could not not feel jealous about losing attention to daughter, especially when it comes to boobs. Daughter hadn't even stopped developing. She could only grow bigger. Maybe mum will go for enhancement. If she continue to be unbalanced, she may find dai3 ji3 with her daughter one day. Divorce or something. Or blame hubby for the good genes he gave her. Let's hope the mum is not the jealous type.

Wintermelontea
28-05-2014, 11:04 AM
I have noticed that many daughters are more well-endowed than their mums. I am not referring to mature, grown-up daughters. I am referring to teenage daughters having bigger boobs than their mums. A few are even more exaggerated; at most sec 3 only already have much bigger jugs than mum. And they are slim, pretty and have real juggling boobs, not oversized cups.

Drove past a mum and daughter just now when I saw such a case. Daughter so young and pretty and running with dog, her C-cup boobs were juggling as she tried to catch up with doggie. Mum also running with another dog, but she was a B-cup at most.

Do mums get jealous?
How do dads react?

That is because that's how the moms were while they were growing up too. zzzzz

bigbrudder
28-05-2014, 11:29 AM

Food nowadays got a lot of growth hormones. :D

I also feel my dick growing longer

Kenneleon
28-05-2014, 11:56 AM
weird...I was just thinking of surveying how come girls in Singapore boobs getting smaller but ass and thighs getting bigger. even the malays and Indians are also affected..

newyorker88
28-05-2014, 12:24 PM
I have to agree about the food part, making them bigger, and taller. Not only boobs, but waist lines and butts as well :D

The younger generation have better access to good food, exercise, and more comfortable environment. Naturally, they look better and well fed than our generation, I am referring to those above 45 years of age.