PDA

View Full Version : Love the way you lie!

Pinkgirl
01-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Dear all bro and sis here!
This is my true situation. I am in middle of 20 and my bf is older than me 19years. We were together for a year then broken off. For some reason but mostly bc it was not the right time for us. In that time, I had lived in hurtful. My figure is not bad, tall 158cm and weight is 44kg, C cup. In painful time, I could stop thinking of him. After one months, I moved on with the supporting from my friends and family. I started finding the real person of him, I got it from his friends and his diary( he left it in my room). It was thick, and recorded more than 5 years, I wondered how come it was here, I never saw it. The more I knew about him the more I shocked and hated. He was divorced but he did not honest to me from the first steps. I was silly and completely believed in him. In the diary, I knew more that he is a player. It helped me move on faster, I love myself even more. My outlook is not bad and many guys went after me but I could not get any feel from them. I have tried or force myself to hang out with them as i gave myself chance to creat new life. Everyday I met different guys, I never let myself being free bc once free I would think or miss him again. Everytime I missed him, i went to pub, disco... and get drunk, sometimes I sent sms to him said i miss him... but he did not reply to me. I just worked, studied, took care my beauty.... I did many things to improve myself to get more confident. I dated everyday with them but no one could change my heart. Some gave up and some became very good friend with me.
One day, suddenly I got his SMS said that he wished me would be fine. I replied thanks and wish him too. Some months later, he asked me come out for a lunch. I did not know why I went to meet him. We had a long conversation and I spend almost the whole day with him. We went to eat, cafe, movie until my fb called me to come picking me up, before leaving he hugged me and said wish to meet me again!

tahana
03-10-2013, 01:10 AM
time to move on... ppl who dun deserved you ought not to have your concern.. :)

Strawjerry
03-10-2013, 01:36 AM
yea i do agree, move on. i know how it feels, BUT, i am very sure time will heal. but the wounds will be there, u just wont know how long you gonna take. cheers!

wally888
03-10-2013, 01:58 AM
This guy u got very intimate relationship with him? Maybe u miss him making love with u :confused:

mcyeoh
03-10-2013, 02:07 AM
Just a typical slut behaviour , nothing common in singapore

Red_Wine
03-10-2013, 04:02 AM
Just a typical slut behaviour , nothing common in singapore

U bloody bastard. Who are u to call people a "Slut"? And what do u mean common in Singapore? So means ladies from other countries all are very pure & virgin? I think yr arsehole already rotten.

soulzsinner
03-10-2013, 06:30 AM
Time to move on.

mcyeoh
03-10-2013, 07:47 AM
hee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee