PDA

View Full Version : Being nice landed me into a sticky situation

adoe1
30-09-2013, 12:32 PM
This happened to me two years ago.
I never knew that being nice can land u into situations u never knew possible.
It's like a fantasy turned reality.

Bros, start being nice without any expectations.. u never know where it gets u. Names changed to protect identities. Please do not ask for contact. The shop offers only clean facial and massage services. Ladies have moved on from the shop.

Here is a flash forward to the highlights..
I was lying in a reclined chair with my head in the basin.

What a cooling sensation in my head.. Lily ran her fingers lightly through my hair while spreading the mint laced shampoo generously on my scalp.

*Sluurrp.. foooh..* Shiiiit.. ahhh.. fu##kxng xxong..
My legs were spread apart to make space for Diana to knee in front of my j@w@ls... My (head) was f&cking high and at the verge of... I peeled my eyes slightly to make out a pretty young thing with her hair messed up, tracing her tongue up my... F&ck.. how can such an innocent looking girl agree to such an act.

I never knew that being nice would get me to this point.. *sluurp ahh* f#ccking xong..

...end of highlights

Part 1..
Sometimes, a series of things happen to set up an entirely unexpected one. On this particular day, I feel sick, got an MC but still had a craving for lunch. And so I headed out to a place where I usually never go to.

At the shopping area, I walked past a facial shop and a pretty syt approached me asking if I needed a facial. Boy she's rather sweet and my type of girl.. young, petite, slim and fair with cute eyes.. but in sg where many credit card/insurance agents approach u frequently, your mind becomes trained not to register from approaching promoters. I said no thanks and walked on.. at the corner of my eye, I saw a sign which stated massage services were offered. hmm...

I made a return pass after tabao-ing lunch. The syt smiled at me..
Diana: came back to take up facial?
Me: is there massage here?
Diana: yes
Me: I think I will come back another time since I just bought lunch. *points to packet* what's your name?
Diana: Diana

I smiled at her and she handed me a leaflet so I could call for an appointment.
Little did I know that this was to be the start of an unexpected adventure.

bros please give feedback if I should continue, if not I will just stop

Yoonachio
30-09-2013, 01:39 PM
1st camper here, please continue bro...

Townsend
30-09-2013, 02:04 PM
you may continue!

zhot
30-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Continue TS. please come back soon to update. Looks promising.

Ookt
30-09-2013, 02:34 PM
bro,,continue..i tapau pop corn alrdy..faster le...

unsung80
30-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Carry on.....

Camel
30-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Waiting for more

adoe1
30-09-2013, 05:42 PM
Thank u to the Bro who upped me..

Bros, this story will take a while to reach the prize.. it's really about the hunt.
For bros who would like to read to PCC, please come back after the story is in full. Hehe if only it's that easy to up a syt in real life. Mostly it requires effort, patience, expecting nothing in return & try-fail.. then try-and-try again.

Part 2..
Diana floated at the back of my mind for the next few days.. bros.. ever walked down a street and find your eyes instantly settling on one gal? It's not just becos the gal is chio in general, but becos she's your type.. the kind that u will want for a gf.. or even if your gf is beside u, u will die die find a way to turn & look again? Diana was my type of gal. Over the next few days, she was the highlight of my self-fantasies while u know.. diy.

It was only 3 or 4 days later that I had a chance to leave work on time. I immediately called the shop to make an appointment with Diana. But f*ck.. her colleague informed me that she was busy & that place wasn't one that closed late. Becos of my work.. bor-pian, this trying went on for another week before I heard a 'yes.. Diana is free at 7pm'. I can only describe that moment as a: little boy finally got the toy he wanted moment. I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way.. but u know when u r doing something naughty, your heart skips a beat the moment u make the decision? My heart skipped a beat the moment I heard Diana was free that evening.

Usually I'm a slow walker after work, but I was a man with purpose that evening. My small head made me fast march there. I slowed down as I reached the shop, and paced myself such that there were almost nobody walking by before I dodged in.

(by the way.. the conversation takes place in mandarin)
Me: Hi.. I have an appointment with Diana at 7pm.
Her colleague: Ok, have a seat, I will check if she is ready. U want some tea?
Me: No need, thank u.

At that moment, I was seated behind the glass shop front, which would be hard to explain if someone I knew walked by. The wait was agonising.. 3 or 5 minutes passed before I was greeted by Diana and ushered into a dimly lit room with a massage bed.

Diana: U need shorts?
Me: Ok *Diana hands me shorts from under the bed* Thank u.
Diana: I wait outside while u change.
Me: Ok

I proceeded to peel off my clothes and put on the pair of shorts I was handed. Not knowing what to do, I sat on the bed and waited. Fu#k I was semi hard.. I lie with my chest facing down on the bed to hide my semi erection. Even though I knew this was a clean joint, being a man, I couldn't help by feel aroused in such a setting.. where my type of gal is going to caress me all over my body with her silky looking hands. Sh*t.. I got harder at that thought. It would be awkward and a bad start if she found out I was hard. I drew deeper breathes to calm myself.

*knock knock*
Diana: Can I come in?
Me: Yes can
Diana: Is there anywhere u would like me to focus on?
*me thinking: f@ck.. my inner thighs, balls and c@ck*
Me: Lower back *sudden bright idea* and here *points to the top part of my butt area* I went to the gym a few days back and aching abit.

My butt wasn't aching at all.. but I must say.. it was a brilliant spur-of-the-moment answer. Diana proceeded to place a towel over my back, and I was like.. sianzz.. wtf no hand contact?!? She went on to use her palms, elbows and body weight to apply pressure on my back. This went on for 10 mins or so.. (I wasn't sure as my mind was in a sianzz mode).

Then her hands left my body and she took the towel off! I swear I felt my hopes lifting with that towel. *pop.. slushhh* Diana was applying oil on her hands. Hosei liao!! Just as I was happy, I went to happier.. I felt Diana's hands on my shorts and then.. Holely sh#t.. she pulled my boxers down slightly and tucked a towel into my ass. Half my ass was probably exposed to her. Woohoo!

Diana: Is my strength ok?
Me: Yes, very good.. u have strong fingers (making conversation)
Diana: Hehe thank u.. u came from work?
Me: Yes just knocked off and rushed over
Diana: So you haven't had dinner.... yada yada..

Diana was making small talk to ease the awkwardness of her sliding oil all over my body with small talk. I honestly wasn't paying attention to what she said.. and was instead enjoying her smooth hands sliding from the top of my back.. lower.. lowerr.. loowweerr.. ohhh.. ahh.. yeaa.. more please. By this time, Diana was sliding her hands over the top half of my ass.. and she even slid her fingers under the towel to get some more of my ass. xoongg.. if only she was working her way down my back with her boobs instead of hands.

end of Part 2

nudedudez
02-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Nice story..

loneyheart
02-10-2013, 02:07 PM
thxs bro ... camp for more to return :D

adoe1
02-10-2013, 03:22 PM
Diana was making small talk to ease the awkwardness of her sliding oil all over my body with small talk. I honestly wasn't paying attention to what she said.. and was instead enjoying her smooth hands sliding from the top of my back.. lower.. lowerr.. loowweerr.. ohhh.. ahh.. yeaa.. more please. By this time, Diana was sliding her hands over the top half of my ass.. and she even slid her fingers under the towel to get some more of my ass. xoongg.. if only she was working her way down my back with her boobs instead of hands.

Part 3..

I can't believe that the SYT of my desires and the pretty face to which I PCCed to, was NOW running her smooth hands down my back. My ass lifted a little with each wave of her hand as she caressed my ass cheeks. There were moments where she would apply strength, and brief moments where her hands would just lift ever so slightly, off my ass cheeks to shift, leaving just her finger tips trailing across my skin. *f&cking xong!* I let myself and all my guards down.. fully letting go and soaking into the touch of her skin. Half of me was hoping my semi erection is not so obvious through the gaps of my shorts. The other half of me was.. *I hope u see my tool.. big enough..? u like?*

*sounds of Diana shifting* I felt her hands leave my body for quite a while.. so I opened my eyes and turned my head slightly to her side. F%ck.. Diana was lifting the skirt of her nurse-like uniform slightly..

Diana: *realises I am looking, pulls skirts back down* Close you eyes and relax
Me: Orh okay *My eyes were just half focused, not knowing if I just saw her panties or was it my imagination? .. white.. or light pink? More importantly.. why was she lifting her skirt?

Words don't do justice to what happens next.. I felt the left side of the massage bed sink... !!! Diana was climbing onto the bed! sh**t.. ... she got up with one knee.. and slid her other knee over the back of my thighs.. ... ... Diana was now sitting over the back of my thighs and lower ass cheeks.. fu$k!! Is she mind fucking me?!?! Argghh..!! That moment where her inner thighs touched the back of mine, was like the moment u slide your lil bro into a warm opening. ... ... I tried to turn my head back to look..

Diana: heyy.. don't move.. relax.. here pain right? *applies pressure on my left ass cheek*
Me: *trying to keep a straight voice*, yess..

Diana started to work her silky smooth hands, kneading and rubbing my twin ass peaks.. while I turned my head back like an obedient child and made a *monster grin* into the pillow.

... Light pink.

volcano
03-10-2013, 05:54 AM
more more more....:)

CibLover
03-10-2013, 04:13 PM
New campsite.

TS, please do continue. :)

Cockslap
03-10-2013, 10:37 PM
continue TS! you have my cock salute!

Asuoke
04-10-2013, 12:14 AM
Good camp site

More please!

adoe1
08-10-2013, 01:46 PM
How can I refuse those pretty eyes, especially when she bats those lashes as she gave me a tummy massage..

Me: Oh okay..
Diana: u want the 5 times 1 free package?
Me: huh?? err I take the 1 time advance one..
Diana: anyway u will come back again right.. *bats lashes* so why not take the 5 time one?
Me: heheh next time ba.. don't need package la, I will tip you.

Sales talks are usually quite a turn off for me, but Diana really knows when and how to sell her stuff. She's good.. especially when she uses her eyes to seduce you into a yes. Fortunately for me, I survived her eyes and just bought the next session in advance.

With that, our delightful session ended. I tipped Diana $20 *I believe that if u enjoyed any service and will return, give tips.. your next session will be better* I got changed and headed out to make payment. Diana was standing behind the counter wearing that turn-on nurse like uniform.

Diana smiled at me..
Diana: that will be $XX. I give u a card for your advance session * bends towards the table to write on an appointment card
Me: ok.. *eyes widens*

As Diana bent forward, the straight cuts of her uniform's front flaps dropped to either side... I subtly raised my feet slightly, as if tipping on my toes. Oh my oh myy.. Diana treated me to another meal.. a yummy matching down-blouse of a pink bra.

Diana: Thank u.. here's your change.. when you coming again?
Me: *eyes quickly ninjas back elsewhere* maybe next week or the week after
Diana: Thank u.. walk slowly..
Me: *smiles and leaves* reluctantly..

Needless to say, I went home and PCC-ed to the mental images of Diana sitting on my thighs in her pink panties.. and that treat down her blouse.

The plotting on getting her number and picture begins..

revenant88
08-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Wow just a normal massage can sounds so stim.
Keep going bro. :)

herodieyoung
09-10-2013, 08:58 PM
:cool: thumbs up

bombshell
09-10-2013, 10:10 PM
camping & bringing out the beers & snacks..:D

Subconscious
10-10-2013, 01:08 AM
Great story coming up! :D

adoe1
16-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Ahhh.. fucking xxong!! bu yao ting... (don't stop...)

She had me lying face down on the bed as she playfully trickled the tips of her fingernails down my back. *pop* sluushh.. *cold* as I felt the baby oil trickle down my back. Fucckk.. this IS the best part of sex. It is the foreplay. The sensual awakening of ALL your nerves tingling from the inside out.

I was at her mercy.. I quivered with every brush of her little lady fingers. ohhhh... fucckk I can't tahan anymore.. I.. I... I wanna fuck this bitch good. AhhhHHhh.. I collapsed my head into the pillow as she ran her fingers lower down my back.. and towards my perky ass. I raised my ass in tandem with her fingers.. every nerve in my body was tingled.. every fuccking nerve.. as I let myself go completely.. surrendering to the pleasure of her magical fingers.

You haven't experienced massage if you haven't experienced this. My dick was throbbing against the bed.. begging for release.. It was sooo hard that I had to raise my ass even higher into those little fingers of hers. Ahhhh sooo fucckingg xxxong!!!! AhhhHHHHhh.. I gasped as she slowly circled her fingers from the top of my buttock.. loower... loooowerr.. aHhhh.. I exclaimed like a pussy being fingered. She has me.. ohh.. fuckk.. I felt her finger circling towards my hole.. *oh u can have my ass virginity* aaaHHhhh..

By now I was like a bitch with my ass raised ready to be fucked. How did I get here? fuucckk.. aaahhHh.. can't... think... oooOoff.. It was in.. she had taken my ass virginity. And I enjoyed every second of it. aahhhHHh