PDA

View Full Version : My colleagues panties

KimSiew769
30-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Last sat, my company had a run at yishun stadium in the morning, most of us had to go participate. After the run, we took a nice shower at the stadium while our bosses talk about some wok stuff with us.
After that some of my department colleagues suggested we go for brunch, we ask our director to join us also. because i drive, so i fetch 4 of them including my director, Jenny to Thomson for brunch.
When we reached there, i got a call from someone in Yushun Sports council saying i left my pass and access card at the stadium changing room.. so i had to drop them off at the cafe and go back for my work pass.
after i pick up my pass and thank the guy, i went back to my car and wanted to place my pass in my work bag behind the boot, when i realised that my colleagues have left their bags in my car!!
i got so excited and drove my car to another spot at the carpark and started going through the bags.. of course i start with my director jenny's bym bag..she is about 34, married but damn attractive for her age... i always fantasize about her cause i can always see her bra outline and VPL in office..
Her gym bag is those issued by a local fitness centre type...inside have her sweaty polo tee, and some cosmetic pouch ..i saw a ziploc bag, bingo! her beige bra and a pair of light blue panties... it looks sweaty... my heart was beating so fast.. i continue to search for the other colleagues bag, sadly 2 of them didnt change their undies or bra, except for Mel, our department sales, she is 24, single...quite attractive..who had a pair of bra bra and black sorella panties..
i decided to put all both the finds into a paperbag and proceed to the stadium ...i found a quiet changing room inside the badminton hall... and proceed to explore my find...
jenny's pantes smell amazing...except for the sweaty, they smell like her perfume.... and her light blue panties is soft satin type... i wrapped Mel's sorella panties around my dick and smell Jennys panotes while i jerk off... it was damn shiok!
about 2 mins into the process, some group of students came in the changing room and i had to speed up my jerking, i came on Mel panties... whhich is already wet (think she wash abit after she changed) so i didnt clean properly leaving my cum on her panties..
i put both back int their bags and proceeded to join them for brunch..however, when i see Mel & Jenny at the brunch i was secretly thinking of them in the panties...
hahaha shoik

wally888
30-09-2013, 11:16 AM
Got took any pics of their panties :confused: :D

GeGe
30-09-2013, 12:00 PM
bro u didn't get some for yourself to pcc :D?

KimSiew769
30-09-2013, 12:00 PM

sorry didnt manage to take any, cause it was so rush

Suxitup
30-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Too bad no pics but still thanks for sharing...

ah rat
30-09-2013, 01:55 PM
sorry didnt manage to take any, cause it was so rush

TS,got time to wrap their panties on yours dick,no time to take pixs :D

neonxenon
30-09-2013, 02:44 PM

LOL. But I can vouch for his situation. Happened to me a few times. But was really too excited and heart beat so fast cannot think properly already. Just focus on sniffing and wanking. Didn't take picture also.

Rockstar10
30-09-2013, 05:42 PM
wahhh....shiok siah......nb....I LIKE!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D You are one damn lucky guy i must say...hehehe

scoo
30-09-2013, 05:51 PM
imagine they wear back the panties another day. :D

Rockstar10
30-09-2013, 06:14 PM
should have stuff in the mouth......wahhhhh shiok....:D

SiliconVibrator
30-09-2013, 06:49 PM
GD JOB! sibeh kinky n exciting la.

Head To Toes
30-09-2013, 06:58 PM
Bro, u are so lucky.

ddog
30-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Smelling panties you become powerful like him.. http://www.japansociety.org/resources/legacy/event/Website_large_hentai.jpg

DasQuick
30-09-2013, 08:59 PM
Yes. No time to take pic one! I had a similar situation. My gf's sexy friend stayed over for a few days and she washed her lacy panties and hang it to dry in the toilet. Stuffed the whole thing in my mouth n pcc.

SirForLife
30-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Haha true I was at my gf's friend chalet and managed to find her friend's pink panties. It was quite worn out already but still fun to 'play' with in the toilet.

Had to throw it away cause gf was with me the whole time after that incident with nowhere to keep :(

jameschong1
30-09-2013, 09:46 PM
============
smell like salt fish?

ilovethismuch87
01-10-2013, 06:08 AM
My sister in laws panties smell like heaven

ah rat
01-10-2013, 07:53 AM
Haha true I was at my gf's friend chalet and managed to find her friend's pink panties. It was quite worn out already but still fun to 'play' with in the toilet.

Had to throw it away cause gf was with me the whole time after that incident with nowhere to keep :(

Yours GF friend wait can't find her panty :D

Bigthorn
01-10-2013, 08:51 AM
Bro KimSiew769, you are a lucky man :)

ilovethismuch87
01-10-2013, 09:58 AM
Contact me if you wanna see my sister in laws used panties. She stained big time. Same username on yahoo dot com. Am on yahoo messenger too

cgfreak
02-10-2013, 11:05 PM
quiet a long time ago, almost ten years i was staying with a bunch of frens at a condo, one of them always invited guest over to play squash or run or swim. so One time i came home to find that they have gone for dinner but left their bags at my place. I thought it was one of the PRC gals which at that time was a fresh grad so should be quite young. don't hesitate liao. opened the bag, bingo and found a pair of sweaty panties inside. smelled it, quite nice, but being sweaty it is also quite... musky? didn't really do anything with it cos worried they might return any minute. put it back, and luckily they came back not too long after that. It wasn't the prc girl i thought, but another syt. but still ok.

heng49
02-10-2013, 11:15 PM
No time to take pic:(

eeemen
05-10-2013, 07:28 PM
Bro TS, anymore happening after that incident? Come on, spill the beans to us all, :D . Thx n cheers, ....................

sillydude
05-10-2013, 11:01 PM
Hey Guys..
Just to share one incident is real , not imaginery...
I was visiting my friend at his house..
He has a pinay maid...
The maid was at the kitchen cooking...
I need to use the toilet.
MY friend as me to use the masterbed room one but I declined..
Went to the kitchen one instead..
Close and latched the doctor..
While peeing, saw a pail soak with the maid red panty... slightly wet only..
Not fully submerged..

A sudden lustful rush to my head.. not my usual self..
Pick it up and sniff..
Saw some stain.. but hack care la... lick it..
I must admit, the smell is so damn good..
And the taste a bit tasteless..
Somemore the maid not bad looking..

Just sharing..

sequence79
05-10-2013, 11:11 PM
The treasures that we find in our girl friends changing bags, those were the time....

Johnston
06-10-2013, 06:39 AM
After viewing almost a hundred toilet videos

While some girls do wipe their pussy after piss
About 3 % dont wipe and just pull up.....rub a bit and good to go.

Hope none of all previous experiences here are of those 3 percent....:D

C.I.M
06-10-2013, 04:26 PM

LOL. But I can vouch for his situation. Happened to me a few times. But was really too excited and heart beat so fast cannot think properly already. Just focus on sniffing and wanking. Didn't take picture also.

find place to PCC first is of cos more important bro, i will forget to take pic also.

Yes. No time to take pic one! I had a similar situation. My gf's sexy friend stayed over for a few days and she washed her lacy panties and hang it to dry in the toilet. Stuffed the whole thing in my mouth n pcc.

wah bro, stuffed the whole thing in the mouth n PCC ar, be careful le later too high liao swallow the whole panties :D

Belt
06-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Hey Guys..
He has a pinay maid...
Not fully submerged..

Pick it up and sniff..

Just sharing..

Ooo bro, you are notsilly, u r smart :D

Delteq
06-10-2013, 07:24 PM
After viewing almost a hundred toilet videos

While some girls do wipe their pussy after piss
About 3 % dont wipe and just pull up.....rub a bit and good to go.

Hope none of all previous experiences here are of those 3 percent....:D

bro where u got these statistics and 3 percent ?

very kinky hehe, suck panties and taste the pee ... :D

redgun
06-10-2013, 08:45 PM
wah bro, stuffed the whole thing in the mouth n PCC ar, be careful le later too high liao swallow the whole panties :D

bro laugh almost fall off my chair hehe cheers bro

TheEmpire
07-10-2013, 12:24 AM
You guys are power. haha

simplewoman80
15-10-2013, 03:22 AM
disgusting and pervert.

now only I aware why my panties often missing :(

beaverlover
15-10-2013, 04:48 AM
WAhhahahaha! TS's name is appropriately called Kimsiew! :D

simplewoman80
17-10-2013, 01:40 AM
Hey Guys..
He has a pinay maid...
Not fully submerged..

Pick it up and sniff..

Just sharing..
disgusting

sassysunshine
17-10-2013, 01:44 AM
Hey Guys..
He has a pinay maid...
Not fully submerged..

Pick it up and sniff..

Just sharing..

This is nonsense! I don't believe that us women would soak our panties without detergent. & you tasted it......? Seriously? LOL

cuntarow
17-10-2013, 12:29 PM
disgusting

This is nonsense! I don't believe that us women would soak our panties without detergent. & you tasted it......? Seriously? LOL

Chill ladies,

These are just men fetish, every man meat is another poison should u feels offended, maybe just hope on to other thread. there are foot worshippers too in this forum

sillydude
17-10-2013, 06:54 PM
disgusting

Hey.. the devil in me just emerged la..
Ya.. I admit is disgusting.. come to think about it... hehe..
but just sharing my sudden urge..
That's all..
Cool down.. ye!;)

sillydude
17-10-2013, 06:56 PM

Yes, it was partially soak...
But not fully soak..
Hmmm... how do I put it leh..:confused:
I won't be so crazy as to go and lick up the detergent right... haha...
Cool down... ladies:D
Just sharing... haha..

aeonearth
17-10-2013, 10:10 PM
wa, you should had kept one of the panties for private collection. :D

hedislimane
17-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Last sat, my company had a run at yishun stadium in the morning, most of us had to go participate. After the run, we took a nice shower at the stadium while our bosses talk about some wok stuff with us.
After that some of my department colleagues suggested we go for brunch, we ask our director to join us also. because i drive, so i fetch 4 of them including my director, Jenny to Thomson for brunch.
When we reached there, i got a call from someone in Yushun Sports council saying i left my pass and access card at the stadium changing room.. so i had to drop them off at the cafe and go back for my work pass.
after i pick up my pass and thank the guy, i went back to my car and wanted to place my pass in my work bag behind the boot, when i realised that my colleagues have left their bags in my car!!
i got so excited and drove my car to another spot at the carpark and started going through the bags.. of course i start with my director jenny's bym bag..she is about 34, married but damn attractive for her age... i always fantasize about her cause i can always see her bra outline and VPL in office..
Her gym bag is those issued by a local fitness centre type...inside have her sweaty polo tee, and some cosmetic pouch ..i saw a ziploc bag, bingo! her beige bra and a pair of light blue panties... it looks sweaty... my heart was beating so fast.. i continue to search for the other colleagues bag, sadly 2 of them didnt change their undies or bra, except for Mel, our department sales, she is 24, single...quite attractive..who had a pair of bra bra and black sorella panties..
i decided to put all both the finds into a paperbag and proceed to the stadium ...i found a quiet changing room inside the badminton hall... and proceed to explore my find...
jenny's pantes smell amazing...except for the sweaty, they smell like her perfume.... and her light blue panties is soft satin type... i wrapped Mel's sorella panties around my dick and smell Jennys panotes while i jerk off... it was damn shiok!
about 2 mins into the process, some group of students came in the changing room and i had to speed up my jerking, i came on Mel panties... whhich is already wet (think she wash abit after she changed) so i didnt clean properly leaving my cum on her panties..
i put both back int their bags and proceeded to join them for brunch..however, when i see Mel & Jenny at the brunch i was secretly thinking of them in the panties...
hahaha shoik

Why would TS bring along his pass n access card to the stadium for a run when he could have left it in his work bag in his car boot in the first place?

Also found it peculiar that the people from Sports council has his hand phone number to call him. Which company access pass will list down employee contact number

OzWizard
17-10-2013, 11:12 PM
disgusting and pervert.

now only I aware why my panties often missing :(

Can post ur panties pic?

mikealpha
17-10-2013, 11:33 PM
my contribute story to this thread......:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9867542&postcount=633

dragonwong
17-10-2013, 11:43 PM
Enjoyed the story. Truth? Half truth? Pure fantasy? Nevermind lah.

reading
18-10-2013, 12:33 AM
Can post ur panties pic?

nice proposal bro, like to see :D

dragonwong
18-10-2013, 08:06 AM
Fantasy is vitamin. Thongs are blessings for the body...

Sorry its Friday.... A little high....

sane
18-10-2013, 09:32 AM
Hey.. the devil in me just emerged la..
Ya.. I admit is disgusting.. come to think about it... hehe..
but just sharing my sudden urge..
That's all..
Cool down.. ye!;)

I cant help but wonder, how do u noe it belong to the maid and not the mum :confused:

Perhaps u might be licking the panty of your friend's mum.

Wintermelontea
18-10-2013, 01:54 PM
i wonder how your two colleagues look like...lacy panties...like.

haha.

subidowa
18-10-2013, 08:32 PM
ANyone selling?

sillydude
19-10-2013, 02:00 PM
I cant help but wonder, how do u noe it belong to the maid and not the mum :confused:

Perhaps u might be licking the panty of your friend's mum.

101% sure belong to the maid.
Cos my friend and his wife with the 2 kids and maid:D
Can't be the kids too..
Too sexy panty for kid:D

crood
21-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Can't be the kids too..

Y couldnt it belong to the wife?

C.I.M
22-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Can't be the kids too..

Wat if it belong to the husband who has this crossover fetish:eek:

ouzo18
22-10-2013, 12:24 PM
Wat if it belong to the husband who has this crossover fetish:eek:

Hahahaha......Good one. Make me laugh don't stop:D

naan1974
22-10-2013, 12:38 PM
bro laugh almost fall off my chair hehe cheers bro

And when yr colleague asked why you fell off yr chair
" my friend got choked by soil panty! " hahahahahaha!!!!!!

sillydude
25-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Y couldnt it belong to the wife?

Wow.. if belong to the wife would be good..
My friend's wife is super well groom even with 2 kids..
But guess not..
:D

jesper191
25-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Juz sharing...

Many years ago i gave private tuition to a P3 student who has a nice looking Stay-At-Home-Mom in her thirties. The mother always like to dress in spag top that reveal her bra straps.. very sexy body. Once i need to use the bathroom due to stomach upset and there was a laundry bucket inside the bathroom with some soiled clothing (spag tops, shorts, bras and panties). It gave me an immediate hard on and I started smelling "her" through the bras and shorts.... it was mind blowing with the faint body perfume and some sweat... ended up jerking off in their bathroom... :P