PDA

View Full Version : [Help] How to win my ex gf back?

Studios
29-09-2013, 10:20 AM
Hi guys, I have this girlfriend for 4 years. I've done a lot of things to hurt her and all. I've two timed her, and get caught red handed with another girl at my place. But not in bed.

So after 4 years of this relationship, she moved on with another guy recently.
I've changed myself. I'm not going back to the person I was.

How to win her back?
All she said to me was, she tried hard for the 4 years. And I didn't cherish it.
She say she still has feelings for me but not love.
I'm very sure that she's the girl for me.

KiwiAngMoh
29-09-2013, 01:01 PM
To late, if you truely loved her you wouldnt have played around. If you wanted to change you would and find another gf, but you changed to get your gf back, so you will change again and cheat later when the going gets tough.

joncheong
29-09-2013, 01:25 PM
find a chance seduce and fuck her raw...once she become preggie no choice but to come back to you.... that's the only way sure fire....but there will be karma...

Studios
29-09-2013, 01:48 PM
After she left me, I realize how important she is to me. Didn't slept well for months and eat well for days. She keep asking me to move on, but on the other hand she string me along

sammyboyfor
29-09-2013, 02:22 PM
After she left me, I realize how important she is to me. Didn't slept well for months and eat well for days. She keep asking me to move on, but on the other hand she string me along

It won't work... too much baggage. Just move on. The longer you drag things out, the more time it will take for you to find a new girlfriend.

DasQuick
29-09-2013, 02:29 PM
If u love her u leave her alone. She is happy now.

Lauhuu
29-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Let her go. You might have changed but she deserves her own new life.

Loved her, lost her, wish her all the best and keep her deep inside your heart in a special room.

MightyQueen
29-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Isn't it is too late already? Leave her alone for now on what belongs to you its your's if not leave it.

jialatjinjin
29-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Hi guys, I have this girlfriend for 4 years. I've done a lot of things to hurt her and all. I've two timed her, and get caught red handed with another girl at my place. But not in bed.

How to win her back?
All she said to me was, she tried hard for the 4 years. And I didn't cherish it.

the only thing is to use love magic or gong tau

bosss
29-09-2013, 05:20 PM
find a chance seduce and fuck her raw...once she become preggie no choice but to come back to you.... that's the only way sure fire....but there will be karma...

30 year back maybe the trick works, but now i dont think so :D

bergkamp
29-09-2013, 05:33 PM
TS. The answer you may be giving someone in the same shoes as you years from now would be to move on.

What we can do is learn from our painful experiences and cherish the next one that comes along. To some extent existing baggage is true so to turn around a badly damaged relationship is not easy, amidst the complication of new partners.

Tell you what, there is still hope for you and your gf. But the irony is, not right now. You need to let go first then one day it may come back. I tell you when it comes back you may already be with another girl just as fantastic if not more and you may not necessarily want her back.

Treat yourself kind. Learn from your mistake and move on. If you all come back too soon seriously she will still kee

bergkamp
29-09-2013, 05:35 PM
TS. The answer you may be giving someone in the same shoes as you years from now would be to move on.

What we can do is learn from our painful experiences and cherish the next one that comes along. To some extent existing baggage is true so to turn around a badly damaged relationship is not easy, amidst the complication of new partners.

Tell you what, there is still hope for you and your gf. But the irony is, not right now. You need to let go first then one day it may come back. I tell you when it comes back you may already be with another girl just as fantastic if not more and you may not necessarily want her back.

Treat yourself kind. Learn from your mistake and move on. If you all come back too soon seriously she will still keep wondering if you might cheat and such circumstances can be quite intolerable.

Funny thing is when you are in the situation it's very hard to listen to 过来人 one.

jomround
29-09-2013, 06:17 PM

Ahh ... she knows you're squirming in pain now and she's cherishing it.
Get yourself another girl and tell your xgf that you've moved on and that you're very very happy now.

jasonzzz
29-09-2013, 06:26 PM
I agreed with most bro views here let her go.

Sapphirez
29-09-2013, 06:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=WA4iX5D9Z64

jialatjinjin
29-09-2013, 07:24 PM
i still recommend gong tau.
LOL

thefuck
29-09-2013, 07:26 PM
let bypass be, new and better ones ahead ;)

Jaguar99
29-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Bro Studios,

You screwed it up!!!
From the way you describe, your ex-gf should have given you enough chances and chances but you mess it up...
Worst is you have been with her for 4 years... How would you want her to be after she has gave up on you?

Now she has found someone which I believed is much better than you, you should give her the blessing. Be gentleman and move on...

For now, the more you pester her, the more she gets irritated by your behavior. If you treasure and love her, let her find the true love... If she still thinks you are more suitable (after she seen your changes), one day, she will comes back to you...

Be strong... Life is not the end. Take this as a challenge.

jameschong1
29-09-2013, 10:08 PM

How to win her back?
====================
u don't deserve her
she deserve better than to have u
stop disturbing her as she don't owe u a living or anything
as for u, carry on 2-time 3-time it does not matter to her anymore

leonard87
30-09-2013, 12:10 AM
bro, i understand how u feel..i am kinda in a same situation as u..but i din two time her..but i did things that hurt her..and she has been with me for more than 4 yrs..though right now she had not moved on with another guy but her heart has got touched by her colleague who is wooing her. seriously, i cant advice moving on nor giving her up..coz i cant do it too..but..if she is really not turning back..i will say..hate her..use that strength to be better..love and hate is both the strongest emotion..change to be a one who she regrets leaving..and if both of you ever meet again..and she falls for you again..be a bad man..and tell her it is her fault that you changed..haha..sorry.drunken words right now..

mcyeoh
30-09-2013, 12:30 AM
say the one that is a fucking hypocrite

twinresist2
30-09-2013, 12:42 AM
Bro TS,

I went thru the same thing as you years ago. The thing i learn from that experience was to first manage myself. Right now you need to learn to control your emotion. You have to redirect your focus in life on other things, be it career, hobby etc and stop dwelling in the pitiful self and remorse state.

Be sorry and learn that things went wrong because of your actions but don beat yourself up because of that. Rather try to understand why you did that.. because the new love excites you, because you were bored with your ex etc.
Take time to learn more about yourself and how to manage yourself. I believe that will help you in the long run.

Going back to your scenario. She could have left you because she gave up on you. She could have found someone who was willing to take care of her because you have neglected her all these time. Whatever the reason, you got to look at yourself and be a better man so when she turn round, she may realize you have become the person she was waiting for in you.

Remember that whatever you focus on expands so take your mind off her and focus on other things. I believe once you can do that, you will realize that things are not as bad as it seems. Take care

sadfa
30-09-2013, 01:55 AM
too late too late.
she already got another guy n moved on.
gals once their heart die on u, fugedabout it!
N somemore she gave u chance liao.

now, all u can do, is 2 be her very good fren, so u can swoop in for some free fucks when shes in the mood.

keewee
30-09-2013, 02:18 AM
If u really loved her, u gotta let her go, being back together but cant forgo the past u end up with zero ...

She can forgive but can never forget

Be responsible for your own doing ... I been thru the same as wat u gone thru before

If u really did messed around, the truth is that u have nv really loved her ...
It is just that u are not used to it dats all bah

feral888
30-09-2013, 02:44 PM
now, all u can do, is 2 be her very good fren, so u can swoop in for some free fucks when shes in the mood.

high hand :D

Tazzymercs
30-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Bro all i can say is there is no point in having her back,

you can plaster the cracks in the wall, but ultimately, it will collapse. you may now say she is the one..who knows, there are so many fishes in the ocean, how sure are you?

she maybe the one for you, but you may not be the one for her.

come on bro, a lepord never changes its spot, once a blardy horny guy, forever a blardy horny guy lol..once you tasted wild cabbages, you will keep going de..now its only a matter of descreet nia lol. i dare vouch for all sammyboy horny fellows..no one is true to their gf/wife/FB..lol all will revert back to their true animal instincts.

beside, its time to let her go la...its a once upon a time bro, though without the happily ever after. this will just be classified under regrets, the one that got away. why bother plastering the cracks on the wall when time will pass and the cookie will crumble. once there is a crack in the relationship wall, yours a big crack, it will not be the same again.

Meow^^
30-09-2013, 03:07 PM
It relatively sad when someone woke up from what he had did wrong for the past 4 years and now find out that she is the one.

I guess for a gal that continuously loves you for 4 good dam years and you think it's a joke. If i were her, i would have left you after 4 days!!

There is no point to prove to her by loving her as she found what she need most. Just move on and love someone that will be coming into your life. This time, no mistakes....:cool:

ah rat
30-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Sis Meow,I miss u very much :D

Meow^^
01-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Sis Meow,I miss u very much :D

Rat Rat...how are you? get a gf already?

iluvbreast
01-10-2013, 12:10 PM
TS,

Is your ex happy now? You mentioned that she's got feelings for you, well of course, you have been together for four years and I'm sure she love you back then, but is she happy with this new guy and does she love him?

If she's not happy now or she don't really love the new guy, you don't need our help, just being around, she will come back to you but if not, let her be happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7xmoYFFduk

ah rat
01-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Rat Rat...how are you? get a gf already?

Can I be yours BF :D

newly
01-10-2013, 11:17 PM
no chance

you push too hard later friend also cannot

best opinion for you is to move on. (Even she breakup with her current one, she wouldnt give you the chance one)

poipoi_81
02-10-2013, 10:49 AM

I was then quite sure my ex was the girl for me, until I moved on and met my current gf...

jj583
02-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Bro,
Be a gentlemen, give her your blessing .... U screw it all up ...
4 yrs man ! That is 1460 days of misery.
As for yourself, don't get a GF if u still wanna fool around .... For all u know, it could be that u r used to having her beside u ( 4 yrs is a long time) ..... It's more like a habit kind of thing.
Don't look back, look forward ... Engage in activities that u enjoy ... Life is too short to be stuck .:o
Just my opinion.

acidicavex
02-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Time to Let go as many here already say their views. No point crying over spill milk move along. It will.be part of your memories. Why do u want to give her more pain when during that 4 yrs u have hurt her that much. Don't you think you should release her free?? Sent her your wishes instead rather than to hold her back from moving on with life. Be man.

Studios
08-10-2013, 09:31 AM
I tell myself if she ever comes back I will be the damn nice bf. No more mistakes. My family loves her and vice versa. We still meet almost everyday. I'm just like the 3rd party now. Always have to hide around and make way for the bf(like wtf?)

And we still kiss and hug. Although I initiate them, but she don't push away and sometimes kiss back. We have sex too.

Its mix signals

Newguy2010
08-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Bro, I guess you should have a good talk with her.
and I dunno why u insist one having her back. and u feel that u love her?

ask urself if u really want her or u just cannot take the failure... sorry just being blunt.....

and if u really love her then respect her and let her make choices that she will be happy....

my humble opinion... take care