PDA

View Full Version : Circumcised Men Last Longer

tcca85
28-09-2013, 02:23 AM
I just did a read up online.. UK did a survey on guys who circumcised at adult stage...and after 12 weeks(recovery). THey took longer to ejeculate. Which hospital is good for circumcision??? any bros done it and like to share the experience??

erikvondarkmoor
28-09-2013, 02:33 AM
I just did a read up online.. UK did a survey on guys who circumcised at adult stage...and after 12 weeks(recovery). THey took longer to ejeculate. Which hospital is good for circumcision??? any bros done it and like to share the experience??

Why would you want to take longer to ejaculate...so that you can impress the woman you're having sex with? How much is that worth, as compared to (sacrificing) your own pleasure?

sl135831
28-09-2013, 02:38 AM
It true and it clean no foreskin to wash. Check internet because of less friction there are no cuts on the foreskin. Much less chance to get HIV.
Check internet if u don't believe. Penis no foul smell also.

But if u are cheongster please wear cap.

This is my opinion and u are free to disagree.

ravendanish
28-09-2013, 02:41 AM
Last longer.... maybe.. but it is true that is is cleaner and girls love it.....

zeusfist
28-09-2013, 05:10 AM

haben do, but preparing to do.

so far, got a few choice la... u can go private expensive and can go take referal letter from GP/Poly clinic

Private one .. normal surgery is ard 1800 , referral one i think got a bro post before.. 710.

Got another way is done by laser surgery (more ex, ard 3000)

Day surgery. potong in the morning, evening can discharge liao.. i think.
according to what the doctor been advising, around 4-6weeks abstain from sex, mastuabation, any sexual act (to prevent infection etc) can liao.

KiwiAngMoh
28-09-2013, 07:34 AM
You can do it traditional samoan way where a finger nail is used to knick it and then you go swim in the sea like a real man.

Its definitely helps you last longer as its less sensitive as it rubs on your undergarments every movement you make, whereas skin protects those natural guys.

Its definitely cleaner not only to stop catching anything, also regular bbbj's are common as its clean not smelly cheesy like natural.

You can of course just practise lasting longer, its easily possible to retrain yourself to last 30mins of penetration

kuche95
28-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Not true. Im circumcised but still come fast....PE problem is more of the pelvic muscle and not the skin. It is cleaner and easier to maintain.

szczesny
28-09-2013, 10:56 AM
lasting longer in sex is more internal., some drugs can make u delay the ejac, but stay healthy w/o drugs. Agree circumcision makes ur dick easier to maintain and less likely to have CLC :D

peapetite
28-09-2013, 01:15 PM
But is it pain and also must be shiok when the gal blowjob you right?