PDA

View Full Version : The SPA Story

Delphine2929
26-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Sometime ago, being very tired and aching all over, I went to my usual SPA for a good relaxation. Entering the SPA, the usual reception greeted me with a smile and said,” You have no reservations today...”
Me: Yup, can you work something out for me? I’m real beat today.....
Staff: ok.... I will see what I can do. (Flipping some giant appointment book), I do have one left.... Do you mind a male masseur?
Me: You have male masseur here?
Staff: Ya, some customers prefer males so we hired a few, you okay with that?
Me: ok, I will give it a try...
Normally I would not agree to that but today I’m just too tired. I was guided into a room where a Uncle in his 40s or 50s was waiting for me inside.
Uncle: Please change into the provide clothes in the shower room after you have your shower.
He seems nice....
I had my shower and changed into the bath robe then exited the shower room. I was directed to lie on the massage bed and he took off my robe for me and covered me with a towel. He started massaging from my back slowly slowly i fell asleep....
After awhile I started feeling a slight brush over my virginal, then it happened again, and again. Feeling a bit high, I enjoyed it and did not voice out anything.
Uncle: Miss, please turn over.
Uncle lifted my towel and I turned over, he paused for a moment staring at my breast then placed the towel over me. Not sure if its the cold air or his “massage”, my nipples were both hard and pointing out by then.
Uncle slowly massage my stomach, moving closer and closer to my breast, he folded the towel down to my waist and started to massage my stomach again. Every push I can feel my breast bouncing up and down. I closed my eyes and pretended to me very shy....
Uncle: (Whispering...) Your breast are very nice and big but not too firm, I massage for you so that they will be firmer?....
Not sure should I allow that to happen, I didn’t answer him. Seeing no reaction from me, he decided to carry on and started to rub my breast. OMG!!! He squeezed my breast into any possible shape, playing with my nipples, pinching them, pulling them....
Me: Ah... Ah... Ah... Hmmmm....... Ah.....
Uncle: Miss you ok?
Me: Hmmmmm.......
Uncle: You seem very stressed, let me help you....
He slide his hands down and reached for my virginal, slowly rubbing, rolling, drawing circles....
Me: Hmmm..... Hmm..... Hmmm.....
Slowly he started to push his finger in, bit by bit...
Me: Ahhhh.......
Uncle start to finger me, in a very mix rhythm, I became more and more wet, I cannot stop him even though I know I should, I’m just enjoying it too much
Me: Ah.. Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah....
Uncle: You are so wet.... Come, play with this...
He pulled my hand to hold his dick. OMG!!! When did he took off his pants? I’m feeling so much like those Jap AV I saw, what’s going on? I’m lost and holding his big dick, I’m even more lost....
I stroke his dick automatically, it’s like my second instinct. I could feel his dick becoming bigger...
Suddenly he stopped fingering me and walked towards me, he turn my head to one side and stuff his dick into my mouth. He held on to my head and started to jerk.
Me: Hmff... hmff... hmff...
Uncle: Suck my dear, suck harder... hmm..... hmm....
Me: Hmff.... Hmff.... Hmff..... Hmff.....
He stopped. He pulled out his dick and walked back to my virginal, he started rubbing his dick on my virginal
Me: Ahh.... Hmm.... Hmm..... Ahhhh........... AHHHH!!!!......
He suddenly push his dick into me.
Me: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Uncle bent over and suck my nipples, his other hand grab my breast, I’m being fucked in a SPA.... OMG!!!
Me: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
He’s trying his best to go as deep as he can, deeper and deeper, hitting me right in the end....
Me: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH!
He’s pushing harder and faster... I knew he’s going to cum.
Me: AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH!
Suddenly I remembered! He was not wearing a condom!
Me: Uncle! AHH! AHH! Uncle! AHH! AHH! NO! NO! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! Not inside! Not inside! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! NO! NO! AHH! AHH! NO! AHH! AHH! AHH! NO! NOT INSIDE!!! AHH! AHH! AHH! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
He didn’t stop at all, he emptied everything inside me, all his warm warm cum......
Shit! He didn’t wear condom.... Don’t know he got anything or not......
But it was good...... Ahhh.......

fictionman
26-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Go for a check up lor...If the story is true

hungryghost4
27-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Technically, I think that's a police case...rape.

Lauhuu
27-09-2013, 12:45 AM
If true....facepalm. :eek:

M0ntblanc
27-09-2013, 02:21 AM
confirm false le ... lol spa in sg where got male therapist one that offer special sia hahaha:p

debio
27-09-2013, 03:09 AM
The title should be rename to "The Duck Story"
Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah
AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH.......

alwaysbestdeal
27-09-2013, 05:36 AM
WORST STORYLINE ever written in SBF

ahwen
27-09-2013, 07:03 AM
If it's really true should go for a check... Lolz how many ppl dare to do in sg hahaha... (Check up I mean)

coolcam
27-09-2013, 09:50 AM
A quick read on a friday!~ Good Try.. Great that you enjoy the SPA visit. If you need a follow up I am also up for the job! LOL!

Have a great weekend to all here at SBF.

SammieFan
27-09-2013, 09:57 AM
Csb
10Char

belveder
27-09-2013, 10:05 AM
quite interesting.. does it really exist in sg or you have watched too much jav , Sis...

comm
27-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Edmw needs you

acidicavex
27-09-2013, 11:46 AM
Sorry to bros who enjoy the story.....
But to me weird ts just got rape but make sound like some epic adventure....:confused:

ah rat
27-09-2013, 12:04 PM
TS,any pixs to share :D

lostbird
27-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Hi,,, hope this is just a story,, interseting and good for Friday mood..

However, if it real......hope you go to medical check up:o

tuikboo
27-09-2013, 02:58 PM
This is just like the jap botak massage videos..:D

EmoLonely
28-09-2013, 01:10 AM
Seems to be unbelievable, but if is true, u shd go for a check up

Samsung118
28-09-2013, 03:06 AM
now many uncles go interview be masseur liao...... Ah AH AH AH Ah, c until eyes pain.

Kactusaurus
28-09-2013, 07:20 AM
sounds like the many jap massage vids i watched. my fav kind!!

fabian69
29-09-2013, 04:30 AM
maybe they video it too..