PDA

View Full Version : Photo of an Horny MILF she sent to me by MMS and MSN

camguy81
10-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Got to know this MILF on mIRC.
She is 32year old. And she is an Horny lady. Alway ask for phonesex with me. heh. And she sent me these few photo of her. So like to share with the Bro out here.

Been trying hard to get her out to F**K 1 day. heh

P.S This is the photos i got from her. Should be the real stuff and not from the net. Bro, if it is from the net. Take it as free viewing.

If its real one. Sammy. Pls allow me to view the photo inside this section. Know there r many hot photo in here.

Will ask her to take more photo and send to me and post it here.

thks

camguy81
10-07-2005, 09:57 PM
All i got now....

enjoy

donkeykong99
10-07-2005, 10:18 PM
correct me if im wrong, but shouldnt the pictures we post is the ones that we take ourselves, and this eliminates the reasoning whether its fake or not...if you are not sure yourself of the authenticity of the picture , how can we be sure?its not a fair exchange of pictures isnt it?

camguy81
11-07-2005, 12:39 AM
correct me if im wrong, but shouldnt the pictures we post is the ones that we take ourselves, and this eliminates the reasoning whether its fake or not...if you are not sure yourself of the authenticity of the picture , how can we be sure?its not a fair exchange of pictures isnt it?

Then to say its real for me.

Cos i have been talking to that lady for almost everyday for the pass 1+ week. And she is so horny. Keep sending me her nude photo using her HP to take it.

So i wish to share ard. In hope to get to see the pic in here.

thks.

donkeykong99
11-07-2005, 01:20 AM
have you meet her in person?how do you know tht its real , she could have downloaded from somewhere else.
why dont you meet her in person do the deeds and take the picture of that, that is what we all do here anyway, i think that counts more than this

KingEros
11-07-2005, 01:38 AM
If its real one. Sammy. Pls allow me to view the photo inside this section. Know there r many hot photo in here.
This is lame ... it's your own prerogative to authenticate the photos you post here & not just conveniently say "she sent them to me ... so if they're fakes, it's her fault & not mine"!!!

Been trying hard to get her out to F**K 1 day.
For your own good, I suggest you just stick to phone sex with her ... I mean, have you even taken a good luck at that pussy of hers?? It even looks like there're maggots in there ... wanna know what the benchmark of a MILF is, then take a good look at what DonkeyKong has previously posted. But then again, lamers like you dun deserve to even see those pics ... at least not until you've sorted out the true meaning of "fair exchange". :D :D

donkeykong99
11-07-2005, 02:21 PM
this picture was taken personally by me , its a lot of hard work but i know its for real!