PDA

View Full Version : Why would you cheat?

fingertuts
26-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Just wanna get some answers from the samsters here. Would you cheat on your girl even if she gives you good sex? Some food for thought

maddog_mlvn
26-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Just wanna get some answers from the samsters here. Would you cheat on your girl even if she gives you good sex? Some food for thought

For high sex drive guy, good sex doesn't mean enough sex. It's the same for gals. How do u justify good sex ????

denli
26-09-2013, 06:08 PM
Well, lemme see

- for the thrill. This same goes with rich people shoplifting. Its all in the mind.
- something\someone new (this is one I gotta agree. Thats why I never understand booking an FL for many hours or whole day.. "you again!"..:D)

lotsfits80
26-09-2013, 06:25 PM
If not married but have paid sex, is it considered cheating?

subidowa
26-09-2013, 06:33 PM
Do u like rice???? Then why sometimes u wanna eat noodles??? Its not about how good and satisfying it is... Its all about taste and the different feeling.

nocumcumout
26-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Hmmmm so would you guys mind if your girl cheated on you as well? And would you feel guilty?

D-joker
26-09-2013, 08:00 PM
There are simply lots of reason.

Example 1, ur wife sex drive become low after given birth. THen ur sex drive high. Then what to do???

Example 2, from my understanding, a women will change 3 times in life. After becoming ur gf, after becoming ur wife and after becoming the mommy. At the end of the day, u just dont seems to know her anymore. ANd there u met someone which u think u can communicate with. So will u cheat???

This are jz some of the examples.

But bear that in mind, its not always about sex. It is sometimes about the company. Pple get very stressed up nowadays due to the society which we live in. We get fuck everyday in one way or another. If our wife is really that good, taking care of our basic needs, do u think that all the guys out there wana cheat????

But i have to agree, some guys are really bastard at the end of the day and they jz want the thrill...

Alf1977
26-09-2013, 08:13 PM
If one don't cheat, his/her partner will cheat .. So cheat first ..

In this world, there is no true love .. Men are borned to fuxk women n women are borned to be fuxked.. Trust no one but yourself .. The one closet to you will also betray n cheat you ..

subidowa
26-09-2013, 08:31 PM
Even if u mind ur wife cheats on u.... what can u do???? If one day she really wanna do it u think u can stop it????

Give and take lo.... Just dun let pple know too much

szczesny
26-09-2013, 08:31 PM
if can sextisfy internally needs then no need to outsource for more sex liao! :D

joncheong
26-09-2013, 09:19 PM
thanks to the people who decided we should be such a fast paced society to have a higher standard of living. Yeah we now can afford nice cars, good properties and great food...

....but with stress level up, guys need to fuck more to destress...while ladies sex drive tend to slow down and decrease with greater stress level at work...so what happen?

Men will have sex outside their marriage....simple logic....

nocumcumout
26-09-2013, 10:00 PM
What if your wife is able to sextisfy ur sexual urges as well. Would you still seek the thrill of having sex outside of marriage guys? Kinda interested in knowing.

tcca85
27-09-2013, 02:59 AM
thanks to the people who decided we should be such a fast paced society to have a higher standard of living. Yeah we now can afford nice cars, good properties and great food...

....but with stress level up, guys need to fuck more to destress...while ladies sex drive tend to slow down and decrease with greater stress level at work...so what happen?

Men will have sex outside their marriage....simple logic....
So okt could be a prospective and lucrative job hmmmm...2 words.. sex sells

deputy
27-09-2013, 07:04 AM
At the end of it all, your question is got to be "is it all worth it?" And the price (I don't mean $$$) you paid for it. The emotional roller coaster ; mental torture.
(Presumably I take it emotions are involved)
Can u extricate yourself without u being hurt above?
The thrill is there, the ego trips to think and know you got a prized possession.
But if u cannot sustain it, u r in for big trouble.

I know cos I've been in several clandestine r/s and now going through one again. Damn. I hate this torture that she is seeing / going holiday with another soon.

poipoi_81
27-09-2013, 08:12 AM
cheap thrill, it feels exciting having to meet the beautiful girl and having sex upon first time meet. of course, beautiful is the pre-qualifier.. and returning for the same girl usually does not work

lotsfits80
27-09-2013, 08:41 AM
If you want to cheat at least make an effort to be as discreet as possible. Nobody is hurt if nobody knows anything. If you cheat but didn't cover your ass good enough, you're solely responsible for the consequences.

erikvondarkmoor
28-09-2013, 02:28 AM

My answer is no, I wouldn't cheat if I were getting regular sex (it doesn't even have to be good). Unfortunately in my case, despite trying many, many times and approaching the issue from different angles, I still cannot seem to get what I need from my gal...so, I cheat.

And I feel guilty every single time.

KiwiAngMoh
28-09-2013, 07:49 AM
You cant eat the same food every day for ever, sometimes you have a perfect life except the intimate side, so it may be a better life for you both if you have sex with someone who is compatible and spend the rest of your 99.99% of your time with your perfect life.

joncheong
29-09-2013, 01:29 PM
My answer is no, I wouldn't cheat if I were getting regular sex (it doesn't even have to be good). Unfortunately in my case, despite trying many, many times and approaching the issue from different angles, I still cannot seem to get what I need from my gal...so, I cheat.

And I feel guilty every single time.

To me...if my girl/lady give me regular sex...then cheating is wrong...but if she doesn't give..then cheating is okay...we are guys afterall ...

But that doesn't mean i always follow what is right....i still cheat regardless...

aldof.hilter
30-09-2013, 05:07 PM
I bought happy endings outside because I just want to try "how does it feel". It was quite fun, while sex with my wife is still going on, although not so regular (2-3 times a month).

But, alas, my wife found out that I like to get happy endings... Is started when she suspected something since I got home late quite often. One day unknowingly to me, one of her friend's hubby followed me. And it was on that evening also I went to f*** a Thai fl.

Everything turned upside down. She threatened to leave me and bring away my son.

Until now, even after I stopped everything and go home directly from office every day, she still does not want me to touch her.

Now my only release is with my faithful hand in the shower.

So I suggest that bros who has not cheat your wife yet, DON'T DO IT! Your relation with your wife and children are much more important than some young pussy and big breast.

My two cents.

xencar
02-10-2013, 07:26 PM
many people cheat because of lonliness.. and sometimes this is due to stress and even you have family you also feel lonely because nobody ask and care much...

having a affair can release some of these stress..

Alf1977
03-10-2013, 12:46 AM
I bought happy endings outside because I just want to try "how does it feel". It was quite fun, while sex with my wife is still going on, although not so regular (2-3 times a month).

But, alas, my wife found out that I like to get happy endings... Is started when she suspected something since I got home late quite often. One day unknowingly to me, one of her friend's hubby followed me. And it was on that evening also I went to f*** a Thai fl.

Everything turned upside down. She threatened to leave me and bring away my son.

Until now, even after I stopped everything and go home directly from office every day, she still does not want me to touch her.

Now my only release is with my faithful hand in the shower.

So I suggest that bros who has not cheat your wife yet, DON'T DO IT! Your relation with your wife and children are much more important than some young pussy and big breast.

My two cents.

U just dirtied your dixk with the sluttiest and dirtiest hole.. Of course your wife do not let you touch her .. Would she want a dixk that had been inserted into a flirty hole before to insert into hers? Think about it?