PDA

View Full Version : little Saigon near holiday plaza

Pages : [1] 2

razo
25-09-2013, 10:14 PM
Pass by this ctc today. Looks new from outside... Any recommendations from bros here? Damage ?

Rambutan123
27-09-2013, 12:25 AM
Went to this MP last month. They have few vietnamese and 1 Malaysian girl. Opted for a Vietnamese girl. Her massage quite okay and she used hot stone to rub your back, think this is vietnamese style. After massage asked me want to do didi massage. Can hug her, autoroam her without problem, very accomodating. Very go back and try another girl.
Damage is standard 50+ for 1 hour and HJ for 50.

conan77
01-10-2013, 12:24 PM
Went last sat.
1 hr massage 65, 1.5 90 n 2 120.
Assigned to this indo called Tina. Can speak mandarin.
Din ask age n from looks abt 35 ba ... not a looker but not ugly too.
Slim, A cup, butt fleshly enuff to squeeze.
Massage so so. I hv high expectations for massage.
Towards end of massage while she's massaging my thigh n butt facing me, I place my hand on her butt n caress it. She did not shun. I squeezed her butt n slipped my hands btn her legs. She stopped massaging n looked at me. Then I pulled her short skirt down together with the stockings n exposed her butt n went to finger her. Quite difficult doing so n I got off the bed, made her lie on it n roam all over while fingering her. Small breast with dark nipples. Dunno she shy or what but she still did not touch my erected bro. Seeing her mouth at a good position I shove it in n she started to blow n cim.
Gv her 50. Quite a budget session.

samsungXP7
01-10-2013, 08:46 PM
rm50 for roaming and cim?so cheap?

conan77
01-10-2013, 11:53 PM
Ya 50. No discussion of price. I just touch her butt n seeing no reaction I went all the way. Till the end I dressed up she din show signs of asking for tips. But I gv her 50 n she still thanked me ...

razo
02-10-2013, 01:55 AM
Wow! Like that ppl will be rushing there soon!

samsungXP7
02-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Wow! Like that ppl will be rushing there soon!
muz fast hands fast legs lor

apie79
03-10-2013, 08:43 AM
Been checkin this place out after reading some post and to my convenience there is a car wash right across/opposite the mp. So, send my car to wash tell the worker that i am going for a massage right across the street.

Anyhow, i was assigned tho this cute vietnamese ml. Didn't catch her name and number because i was really excited been assigned to a cute girl. So below is my FR:

Name/number: didn't ask.
Looks: in my view i'm gonna say 8.5. To me she is one pretty GIRL not lady.
Body: just nice with fair and delicate skin. 8/10
Massage: okay to me but i still prefer massage by NL. 7/10
Extra/special: only ask for hj nothing more. Want to build some 'relationship' hehehe.
GFE: okay, as she was really friendly.
Damage: RM65+RM50.

Anyway, after finishing my session, i saw other girls and i think the indo girls there was not to my cup of tea because the looks are not that up to par only the vietnamese (especially the one assigned to me) was okay.

Have a great day all! Cheers!

phlim79
03-10-2013, 03:20 PM
yo bro,

what is the number for your Viet ml?

apie79
03-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Sorry bro, didn't catch her number or name. But she is the cutest girl there, wel at least to me she is. But will let you know when i found out what her number is.

Take care, cheers!

phlim79
03-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Yo bro,

Steady lah, hope you can tackle her, let me know her number so that I will not tackle your girl lol

apie79
03-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Hahaha! Bro phlim79 i would never get attached with the girls either wl or ml. So, by all means bro, try your luck :D

phlim79
03-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Yo bro me too ;) haha

ruudserizawa
04-10-2013, 04:48 AM
Been checkin this place out after reading some post and to my convenience there is a car wash right across/opposite the mp. So, send my car to wash tell the worker that i am going for a massage right across the street.

Anyhow, i was assigned tho this cute vietnamese ml. Didn't catch her name and number because i was really excited been assigned to a cute girl. So below is my FR:

Extra/special: only ask for hj nothing more. Want to build some 'relationship' hehehe.

Anyway, after finishing my session, i saw other girls and i think the indo girls there was not to my cup of tea because the looks are not that up to par only the vietnamese (especially the one assigned to me) was okay.

bro apie, syt massage girl, shoulder length hair?? cute & petite? Vietnamese??

ruudserizawa
04-10-2013, 05:30 AM

andyhalo
04-10-2013, 11:27 AM
cannot find it leh...anymore hints to where is it near? caltex?or towards KSL?

Opening hrs?

conan77
04-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Holiday plaza going towards tebrau highway, just before the right turn to ksl at a T-junction traffic light, it's on ur right before turning. Can't miss it. Directly opposite VF Century car wash.

zhiwei933
07-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Went there yesterday due to this thread. Told the counter auntie to assign syt for me. Was quite disappointed as the girl assigned to me was like a primary school. No strength in massage. Didn't even opt fotr BJ and left the place after 1 hrs session.

phlim79
07-10-2013, 08:04 PM
Got option like bj there? if I am not wrong, those who offer special there are mostly matured lady, as for syt, they are all covered up even when doing hj. Any bro can confirmed my observation?

apie79
07-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Bro, did anybody try the b2b? The syt vietnamese gives b2b. Believe me. But bro that really want good massage and a lil hanky panky, ask for the indo ml. If not mistaken her name is shena/tina.

She may not have the looks or the body but she can massage. Jawa style massage.

Anyhow, hope my info helps and if you guys like it, do up my points!

Cheers!

apie79
07-10-2013, 10:14 PM

Bro ruudserizawa,

That is the othe girls. Yeah saw here with her petite body and nice boobs hangin' but the vietnamese girl that i mention here is quite slim and average height.

Hope this info helps you and all bros here! Do up my points if you like it.

Cheers!

sbfaddictor
09-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Where is it? I know there is a new little saigon open near the KSL area. My friend brought me go there once. I know they got few shop but my friend told me not to go the one facing main road there. Recently their shop just got robbery even come out to newspaper. That side road is too dark and silent i prefer to near the KSL one.

DualShock
09-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Any Bro can recommend a good SYT? wanna go in later to release. Wanna check got jam or not traffic cam down!

hougangboy
10-10-2013, 02:34 AM
Went there yesterday due to this thread. Told the counter auntie to assign syt for me. Was quite disappointed as the girl assigned to me was like a primary school. No strength in massage. Didn't even opt fotr BJ and left the place after 1 hrs session.

I went last Sat early morning after reading the thread. I was being assigned the INDO lady despite few Vietnam ladies siting there. Told him I wished to have god massage.

She is good in massage and have powerful hands. HJ or BBJ is RM50 but I told her I did not bring enough and she said up to me then. Breast size is about 34 n sag but chatty.

Will return back for more.

hougangboy
11-10-2013, 04:51 AM
I went back n assigned to the indo lady again. Gave me good massage and wan to give me HJ but I told her left with with SGD10 & RM5. She told me to give her $10 for HJ. Allow me to finger n she wets fast. But wore 2 panties n clean shaved.

If u like, do up my points.

razo
11-10-2013, 10:59 PM
I went back n assigned to the indo lady again. Gave me good massage and wan to give me HJ but I told her left with with SGD10 & RM5. She told me to give her $10 for HJ. Allow me to finger n she wets fast. But wore 2 panties n clean shaved.

If u like, do up my points.

Really budget one, Indo lady young or old? Was there yesterday assign a Viet. Girl. Massage surprisingly not bad with happy ending. Also provide b2b but didn't opt. For it.

hougangboy
12-10-2013, 01:26 AM
Really budget one, Indo lady young or old? Was there yesterday assign a Viet. Girl. Massage surprisingly not bad with happy ending. Also provide b2b but didn't opt. For it.

She told me she is 30 n works in JB for 15 years. Well, I am one prefer massage and I must comment she is good for me.

Bro, do u still remember the name or no of ur viet lady? Ur damage?

dkgg09
12-10-2013, 08:08 AM
I went last Sat early morning after reading the thread. I was being assigned the INDO lady despite few Vietnam ladies siting there. Told him I wished to have god massage.

She is good in massage and have powerful hands. HJ or BBJ is RM50 but I told her I did not bring enough and she said up to me then. Breast size is about 34 n sag but chatty.

Will return back for more.

Bro, what no. Is this indo lady?

hougangboy
13-10-2013, 02:38 AM
Bro, what no. Is this indo lady?

She told me she is the only indo lady. Dun know her name nor number.

cyber8
13-10-2013, 01:44 PM
was there yesterday... the untie receptionist offer me to try B2B package at $168

Vietnamese SYT age early 20 (number 88)
B cupper
massage so so only
B2B only remove her top with shorts on so not so shiok feeling
after about 10 mins she offer me to top up $50 for BJ and CIM

saw quite a few more SYT Vietnamese when i leaving the place

dkgg09
13-10-2013, 04:24 PM
was there yesterday... the untie receptionist offer me to try B2B package at $168

Vietnamese SYT age early 20 (number 88)
B cupper
massage so so only
B2B only remove her top with shorts on so not so shiok feeling
after about 10 mins she offer me to top up $50 for BJ and CIM

saw quite a few more SYT Vietnamese when i leaving the place

Rm168 for massage, hj, b2b for 60mins? That's daylight robbery! Rm168 shoud give u b2b, massage, hj, bbbj, strip until left with panty, roam top bottom. At least this is what I get else where. I will boycott this mp for now.

razo
13-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Rm168 for massage, hj, b2b for 60mins? That's daylight robbery! Rm168 shoud give u b2b, massage, hj, bbbj, strip until left with panty, roam top bottom. At least this is what I get else where. I will boycott this mp for now.

Agreed! If rm168 and still need top up rm50 for Bj. Not worth it la! Just go for normal hj will do if interested....

K.sun
14-10-2013, 10:15 PM
I was there today.. Had my youngest masseur so far...

#16 AhTing from vietnam
Massage: 4/10
Look: 7/10
Body: 8/10 small size petite gal.
Boobs: small B
Damage: rm65/hr with rm50 hj. No strip but auto roam allowed. Simple English only, a bit communication breakdown.

During my massage i heard from next door about another Vietnamese gal asking for rm200 from chinaman for fj. The chinaman replied saying i already paid rm168 and i still need pay another 200? Shortly after not sure how the nego. went but i heard some fucking sound.

After my massage, the receptionist auntie told me got two types here, one for full package 168 and another type vietnam girl do only massage. So bros, take ur own pick.

Up me if you like my FR. many thanks...

coolbeng
15-10-2013, 12:25 AM
I was there today.. Had my youngest masseur so far...

#16 AhTing from vietnam
Massage: 4/10
Look: 7/10
Body: 8/10 small size petite gal.
Boobs: small B
Damage: rm65/hr with rm50 hj. No strip but auto roam allowed. Simple English only, a bit communication breakdown.

During my massage i heard from next door about another Vietnamese gal asking for rm200 from chinaman for fj. The chinaman replied saying i already paid rm168 and i still need pay another 200? Shortly after not sure how the nego. went but i heard some fucking sound.

After my massage, the receptionist auntie told me got two types here, one for full package 168 and another type vietnam girl do only massage. So bros, take ur own pick.

Up u! Nice report!

cyber8
15-10-2013, 03:07 PM

Very True but i think the shop owner makes more when they sell the $168 package which i personally dont think its worth it

just take the normal massage and any other service nego with the girl better... felt so stupid paying additional 100 for 15 mins of b2b

coolbeng
19-10-2013, 01:05 AM
Was there taking the no 88. Like wat the bro say. Not worth taking the 168. The girl are cute but not worth such money. Go n enjoy hood massage n neg with the girl direct. If expensive skip. They got full service provided.

basety
20-10-2013, 05:05 AM
Went there earlier with a friend.

Enquired at the counter, $65 per hour.
Asked about the MLs, told older ones were better at massaging.
Asked for a good one.
Took an hour.

Was shown to my room right next to the toilet.
My friend had a worse room, it was just in front of the toilet.

Both of us had to use the toilet and since there was only one and there was an occupant, my friend elected to go do his massage first.

I waited outside, met the masseur (late 30s to 40s) that was attending to me.
She had a thick foundation, her face broke up in wrinkles when she smiled.

Toilet door finally opens, dude comes out, I head in and almost passes out from the thick cigarette smoke fog inside.

Holding breath and pissing is not recommended.

I head to the room and old Masseur greets me in the dark room, she almost looks young.

She has a nice sexy dress.

Proceed to remove clothes and lie on bed.

Massage starts.

She starts to knead the shoulder and neck muscles, and massages the backbone down to the waist.

She repeats the same massage technique 3 times. Then she starts to slap the back, usually the masseurs do this when the massage ends and it is time to go.

After 3 times of this same action, I get bored and ask her if there is going to be the placement of hot stones on the back.

She asks for clarification and I speak slowly in Mandarin.

She goes out to ask for directions and gets in 4 stones in a basket.

She looks unsure and she is telling me that she will be rubbing the stones on my back.

My mind starts shouting out warning signs. I ask for change in masseurs. She does not get what I ask and asks a younger girl for instructions.

Young girl is so much younger, chirpy and asks for confirmation that I want a change.

I confirm and she informs lao cai.

I tip lao cai $10 and proceed with young gal.

Young gal massages better.

Finale with HJ.

Will not RTM.

For bros who intend to go, avoid the Vietnamese.

Opt for Indo.

rav.evc
20-10-2013, 06:35 AM
Went there earlier with a friend.

Young gal massages better.

Finale with HJ.

Will not RTM.

For bros who intend to go, avoid the Vietnamese.

Opt for Indo.

up u 5pts bro.

JMTan
21-10-2013, 06:47 PM
I went there on Sat and ask for the indo lady but no happy ending leh. Got to wear disposal underwear somemore. But the massage is quite good I would say. Will try the mp again once more to see if got any action :)

basety
21-10-2013, 09:34 PM
up u 5pts bro.

Thanks, Bro.

Appreciate it.

ubikayu
06-11-2013, 10:11 PM
I went there on Sat and ask for the indo lady but no happy ending leh. Got to wear disposal underwear somemore. But the massage is quite good I would say. Will try the mp again once more to see if got any action :)

I also got the Indon but never wear the given disposable panties. She did not ask also.
You are right. The massage was good.
No happy ending, just good massage

rigger
10-11-2013, 02:44 AM
I also got the Indon but never wear the given disposable panties. She did not ask also.
You are right. The massage was good.
No happy ending, just good massage

I was there yesterday at 1500hr, same treatment and comment as above! When I left saw quite a few chio 越南there!:D

bankrobber
15-11-2013, 02:42 AM
woah didn't know this place is being mentioned!

i chanced upon it on my way to sawadee thai spa (clean awesome massage, can read about it from this girl's blog (http://foodiemonstress.blogspot.sg/2012/11/ksl-with-bestie-feat-sawadee-thai-spa.html)) some time back. curious, so decided to check it out. receptionist quoted 65 for an hour of massage. cheap! saw vietnamese massage. never tried, so i thought, why not?

was led to a room (no door though, just draw curtain) by this viet girl. she seemed like mid-20s? idk. i can't judge a person's age for nuts. was wearing hot denim shorts and a kind of 'see-through' shirt. more of this later. fair skin and nice complexion, pleasant-looking i must say.

massage wasn't too bad. i could hear her 'huff and puff' as she went on top of my back exerting pressure with her massage. and she was slow and steady going from one part of my body to another - which was good, since i don't like the feeling that my masseuse 'can't seem to wait to get it done and over with'.

after 15min or so, she left and returned with oil, which was a nice surprise. again, 15min later, she left and this time returned with hot stones. idk. is this how viet massage is like? lol.

she got me to turn around and got on top of me to massage my thigh. damn. super turn-on. i could see the silhouette of her boobies much thanks to her top.

10min before the end, she popped the GQ. HJ, RM50 - i gave it a go. my hand went from her thigh to her ass. nice and firm. seeing she's fine with it, i went under her shorts and squeezed her ass, still no resistance (: went up her back slowly, and undo her bra. no resistance too! fondled her tits and blew my load in no time. heh.

asked for her name after that, and she replied 'fin'. sweet girl.

cyber8
16-11-2013, 03:34 PM
WAS THERE RECENTLY

THEY USE TO HAVE 2 INDONS BUT 1 LEFT SO LEFT ONLY 1

INDON MASSAGE THERE IS GOOD WHICH INCLUDE HOT STONE THERAPY, GOOD STRENGTH AND MANAGE TO EASE MY BODY ACHE

sadly she dont do any special no HJ no hanky panky nothing...

so for those who want to have good massage can look for her Ms DIA

cheers

PS : saw a new vietnam girl with very sweet face (SYT) will try her next trip there

ahdiah
17-11-2013, 09:13 PM
theres two 'little saigon' at that area.. 1 is just outside of KSL facing the car maintenance shops..and 1 facing towards sawaadee massage opposite. The ones with majority vietnamese girls is the 1 facing opposite sawaadee .. the 1 at ksl have a mixture of indos and viets..

168 is for b2b whereby a simple massage is done..next they strip away the top and leave with shorts on to use the oil and rub u and finale with a bbbj. roaming wise is dependent on the girls liao.. normal massage is all the price stated by bros here .. special for 50.. last time 200 is full service but due to reasons..they do not operate full service anymore... as for the shorts part, they do not like to take out all because if anything they like to dress asap...

168 is a good price around that area when i got offered 189 for a same servicee in another shop at that area..haha.

jackbl
21-11-2013, 12:34 AM
After my massage, the receptionist auntie told me got two types here, one for full package 168 and another type vietnam girl do only massage.

Full package is serviced by local gal or vietnam gal?

K.sun
22-11-2013, 10:04 PM
bro... is by China ladies.

roomai
24-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Went to little Saigon last Friday late afternoon, asked for Indo and also requested for a more matured lady for massage, (hoping that mature lady can provide happy ending massage)

Was assigned Ms Dia and immediately telling myself that I saw a FR that she don't provide happy ending massage, oh NO......

Overall massage was acceptable as I opted for massage without oil, look wise, I find her looks good, medium build, and can speak good enough Cantonese to communictae

Lastly, true enough, no happy ending massage and I was left hanging high and dry and this serve me right coz I never did my homework before going :)

CptCum
25-11-2013, 06:08 PM
Went to little Saigon last Friday late afternoon, asked for Indo and also requested for a more matured lady for massage, (hoping that mature lady can provide happy ending massage)

Was assigned Ms Dia and immediately telling myself that I saw a FR that she don't provide happy ending massage, oh NO......

Overall massage was acceptable as I opted for massage without oil, look wise, I find her looks good, medium build, and can speak good enough Cantonese to communictae

Lastly, true enough, no happy ending massage and I was left hanging high and dry and this serve me right coz I never did my homework before going :)

return ups u +10 smacking pts...

K.sun
25-11-2013, 09:42 PM
Returned to this place again for the second time.

Greeted by the auntie receptionist. Paid for an hour massage and request for a good lady. this time round mid 20s girl who is busty and not bad in her massage. When she entered at first, she shy shy... thought she is mute. But after GQ, she is healed by my little didi.

She wore a black lacy bra, put down her bra and see her busty perky nipple, hug and suck like no tomorrow while she hj me. Also did some light frenching and petting.

#12 AhFeng from vietnam
Massage: 5/10
Look: 8/10
Body: 9/10 slightly chubby but yet busty.
Boobs: 32C (from my observation, not sure accurate)
Damage: rm65/hr with rm50 hj. No strip but auto roam allowed.
Language: speak simple Chinese
RTF: Yes for sure and maybe explore more "pho" in this place.

tryingurluck
28-11-2013, 12:27 AM
Hi bro, can send me the location?

ChiongsterZ4
28-11-2013, 07:52 AM

bro its just opposite holiday plaza that side

KatoeyLover69
03-12-2013, 10:02 AM

Tel : +6010-828 2990 or 07-288 5920

Enjoy ! :D

K.sun
10-12-2013, 10:32 PM
3rd time back to this place.

Quite crowded this time, perhaps a weekend.

#05 Ah Thant from Vietnam
Massage: 7/10
Look: 5/10
Body: 6/10 Bah bah type.
Boobs: 32B (from my observation, not sure accurate)
Damage: rm65/hr with rm50 hj. No strip but auto roam allowed.
Language: Able to communicate in Chinese
RTF: Not for her, because no GFE. Very money minded... I keep staring at her boobs but she keep trying to cover my eyes. No good customer service.

Trying to complete the list of ladies here by visiting it personally weekly. Bros please provide FR or up me for my effort.

Thank you thank you!

xjj84x
01-01-2014, 04:45 PM
any update?

cyrilz87
01-01-2014, 05:21 PM
too be honest i rather choose B2B massage at sri terbau than over here; firstly the massage here is so so only managed by young viets. Secondly, no striping(no naked),no showering, no B2B makes less optional those bros hunger for happy ending. price will be same like other hj will charge 50 and extra 50 if want for bbbj+CIM (not sure the combination as i paid rm100 for hj,bbbj and CIM) makes nothing diff at all..

orchidlover1966
02-01-2014, 04:08 PM
too be honest i rather choose B2B massage at sri terbau than over here; firstly the massage here is so so only managed by young viets. Secondly, no striping(no naked),no showering, no B2B makes less optional those bros hunger for happy ending. price will be same like other hj will charge 50 and extra 50 if want for bbbj+CIM (not sure the combination as i paid rm100 for hj,bbbj and CIM) makes nothing diff at all..

What's the name of the MP bro, PM me the location

hougangboy
02-01-2014, 08:34 PM
What's the name of the MP bro, PM me the location

Thanks!

Beegee
09-01-2014, 12:19 AM
Went there on 07th Jan 2014, at 1245hrs, I am the 1st customer, only saw 3 ladies, one old Indonesian, 2 young Viet, the older ones is slightly plump.
Didn't see the reception auntie but a young guy, opted for 2hrs, asked for the younger Viet.

Was asked to strip naked, complied. Lied on massage bed and she started the massage, not much strength, regretted, should have opted for the other Viet.

Rubbed her buttock while she stand in front of me bending forward, she just remain quiet but when I tried to dig her pussy, she softly said 'yell', I know she is in business.

As I am quite horny that day, just after the old stone massage (great experience, shiok), asked her for FJ but she signaled to me, no FJ here, she opted for HJ which I gracefully accepted.

She slowly started to massage my balls, followed to the shaft, very song, I tried to unbuckle her bra but she wanted $20 extra, so I complied.
Wow, really nice breast with pinkish inverted nipples, soft and solid, should be the high end of B. Massaging her breasts until I finally released my army of soldiers, great feeling as her hand is really smooth and soft.

Name: can't remember but No. 2
height: around 1.65m
Figure: Slim (my favourite type) but preferred D cup breast.
GF: 7.5
HJ: 8 (I am quite that day)
Damage: massage $120 HJ and stripped her bra $70

DarknightJB
11-01-2014, 02:04 AM
Went there on 07th Jan 2014, at 1245hrs, I am the 1st customer, only saw 3 ladies, one old Indonesian, 2 young Viet, the older ones is slightly plump.
Didn't see the reception auntie but a young guy, opted for 2hrs, asked for the younger Viet.

Was asked to strip naked, complied. Lied on massage bed and she started the massage, not much strength, regretted, should have opted for the other Viet.

Rubbed her buttock while she stand in front of me bending forward, she just remain quiet but when I tried to dig her pussy, she softly said 'yell', I know she is in business.

As I am quite horny that day, just after the old stone massage (great experience, shiok), asked her for FJ but she signaled to me, no FJ here, she opted for HJ which I gracefully accepted.

She slowly started to massage my balls, followed to the shaft, very song, I tried to unbuckle her bra but she wanted $20 extra, so I complied.
Wow, really nice breast with pinkish inverted nipples, soft and solid, should be the high end of B. Massaging her breasts until I finally released my army of soldiers, great feeling as her hand is really smooth and soft.

Name: can't remember but No. 2
height: around 1.65m
Figure: Slim (my favourite type) but preferred D cup breast.
GF: 7.5
HJ: 8 (I am quite that day)
Damage: massage $120 HJ and stripped her bra $70
Bro beegee
So that rm190 without bj?

inboxoutbox
12-01-2014, 09:15 AM
hiii all bruders, went there on friday the shop facing the carwash shop near thai spa. quite easy to find just exit from the causeway bay restaurant then walk to the main road then turn right the next 4-5 shops then u can locate little saigon already.

i try #33 - Chew, syt, looks 6.5/10, boobs A/B, worn a very sexy tube top with cleavage showing to all but actual boobs size is considered small.

nothing to shout about this mp but this is my first time massage by viet, let alone letting them touch my didi. hahahahaha.

damage wise 65(1hr), i got no hot stones by her (told by her that must take 90mins package). i sian liao coz did not try hot stones before. been offered 50(hj), 100(bj), 118/128(b2b). note that b2b must pay at the counter after everything, on top of the 65rm. hj n bj pay straight to the girl.

other viet seems not too bad either..might go back n try other viets. :D

ChiongsterZ4
26-01-2014, 06:24 PM
cheap compare to sg one... but then chio a not? they got another outlet nearby sentosa that side rite?

razo
20-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Anymore action at this mp?? New ml?

KohOnly21
20-02-2014, 01:58 PM
cheap compare to sg one... but then chio a not? they got another outlet nearby sentosa that side rite?

Near sentosa that outlet 50rm/hr

Special: HJ 50rm, BBBJ 100rm, B2B 168rm

I always took BBBJ.

Range of Viet girls 6-7.5

Can shower there with towel provided.

Bros who do not know how to go can pm me for a picture of their namecard.

Enjoy and chiong safe :D

razo
20-02-2014, 04:54 PM

I always took BBBJ.

50/hr sure...joint at holiday plaza @ 65/hr. Will give it a try tis week...issit facing main road along sketch of shophouses...pls advice or pm me the namecard...thks bro

highkid
01-06-2014, 09:46 PM
Blur blur went into the joint, paid 65RM for the 1 hr touch, was assign matured viet, dress sexy sexy. Good on the massage, felt strength and not much arousing when back massage. Turn over, work abit on the chest and inner thigh then ask the GQ. not very clear on the price list (something like 165 for B2B+BJ), not up to that for the day went for HJ (50).

Overall FR
No: 58
Ok look (heavy makeup)
Deep cleavage, Not the slim type
Service: Massage, HJ
Autoroam: Touch touch and french
Damage: 65+50
RTF: Maybe try others

Jack_Rayan
18-07-2014, 02:57 PM
My fav no. 5 gone, any bro got any idea when she will be back from Vietnam?
Miss her great svc.

koukou
11-08-2014, 05:50 PM
how is their massage? got strength?

gab23
12-08-2014, 07:33 PM
agreed wif jack, 5 service very good. my first visit to ksl saigon, she was assigned to me, massage good, b2b also ok, but second time onwards we skip massage n just go for action. last visit heard her say going to crown there the saigon, but latest new was she return vietnam.
next few ladies serve me still ok, 10, 23, 33

jbpussycari
14-08-2014, 12:02 AM
i try this MP few days ago, choose no 5 when no 20 on duty, face cute but massage just so so... but B2B too exspensive RM178, she B2B didn't naked underwear still on... b2b also just used breast up dow up down till cum... arghhh! better another shop u only paid 138 for same action.. miss hsiao hsiao

stryker
14-08-2014, 11:26 PM
just try this place as I'm staying in KSL. Was assigned a quite pretty girl for my 1hr massage. Had a tiring day & just wanted some massage to relax (honest!!):p.

Initially nothing ordinary. 1st time trying Vietnamese massage. Along the way as usual, her fingers would 'accidentally' brush against didi (like giving him a glimpse of the cherry) when I was lying on my back. When I flipped over, the frequencies of 'accident' became more. I guess she senses it & begin making small talk like where I'm from, staying where etc. As mentioned earlier, was tired & also started to feel slight cold & started sneezing. After massaging my legs finished, she went & sit on top of me, started to slide my towel down (it was covering my upper half body). She was licking my body, playing with nipples, kissing my ears, offering her boobs for grabs.

At this time did my best to keep still while she was all over me, whispering something (didn't catch what she was saying as I waa trying to control myself). After rejecting her advances, she didn't proceed further & continued with her massage which was rather good. Chit chat for a while more bf it finished. Gave me some tissues too as I was sneezing badly ;). Helped me to dress up which I appreciated & gave her big fat tip (looking at earlier posts, might have spoil the market:o). got a kiss on the cheek from her bf leaving

Details as follow:
Origin: Vietnam (was communicting with her friend in next cubicle who seems can speak Chinese)
Name/Bumber: 3X (can't hear clearly what she was saying)
Figure: Slim
Boobs: A
Looks: 7
Massage:7
Service/Attitude: 8 (even though rejected her offers, she didn't show dis-interest or displeasure. didn't want to transmit my cold to her too as she was sneezing towards the end)
RTF: If can still remember the face
Damage: RM65 + tip

KohOnly21
15-08-2014, 10:10 AM
She was licking my body, playing with nipples, kissing my ears, offering her boobs for grabs.

Wah bro you sure know how to control, if it's me i sure lose control already :p

gab23
15-08-2014, 12:53 PM
was there last nite, heard from 23, number 5 may not come back

stryker
15-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Wah bro you sure know how to control, if it's me i sure lose control already :p

Was feeling off colour so won't enjoy the session. That's why tried to get her assigned number for RTM:D

Excited
14-09-2014, 03:35 PM
Was around Holiday Plaza so decided to walk over to Little Saigon for massage. I also saw some massage centres facing Holiday Plaza but don't know if ok or not, so decided on Little Saigon since have reviews by bros.

Opt for 60mins massage, paid RM65 and went into a room. Assigned to a viet lady, Thao who told me that she is 25yrs old. Massage wise was ok, probably 7/10. At least she put in effort. Turnover and she asked the GQ and was quoted RM113 (hj, bj but with clothes), RM (b2b). No FJ allowed I think. Tried to reduce the price but failed (probably I am a poor negotiator) so decided to go with RM113.

BBBJ was not bad, probbaly 8/10 and tried to touch her. But alamak, with clothing on it is a bit hard to move around. Ended with HJ and shot in no time. Shower area have to walk along the corridor to the common toilet. Overall, probably not gonna revisit since there are so many MPs in JB.

spiderguy
15-11-2014, 10:12 PM

I always took BBBJ.

please pm me the picture namecard for little saigon opp holiday plaza
thanks!

Vtecz
03-12-2014, 01:01 AM
Was there this afternoon as I had a 2 hours beeak in btwn things.
Took up a 1,5hr massage at 98rm.
Assigned a viet who can speak chinese there for only 8mths.

Average looks with bangs which I dig. Did an average massage with hot stones and offered me b2b at 113rm? Nvr tried so just try lor.

All roaming ok except south pole and not much positions. Cum soon and left a happy man for a budget release.

Her name is awee if bros are interested.

xkkxzathxx1991
08-01-2016, 11:52 AM

I always took BBBJ.

Bro can pm location to me? Much interested

Dethuong
20-02-2016, 06:54 PM
Benefited from this forum so much that I decide to contribute too. My first fr,

was thirsty for some spring roll and went to this joint was recommended a young petite chick. Usual Vietnamese massage with hot stones and she is very polite.

GQ popped after flipping over, quoted 113 and she even give me the change(wow). Absence of time consciousness, didn't rush to get me off. Finished the deed by thrusting her hand above her tight hole as fj wasn't allowed. no restrictions present during roaming.

A cup
No tummy (slurps)
Cute ass and face

didn't went to bath not sure how it's like. Lie beside me for some good time, her chance to rest I guess. Powerful gfe.

Return? Yes!

Guppybaby8
27-02-2016, 10:34 AM
Benefited from this forum so much that I decide to contribute too. My first fr,

was thirsty for some spring roll and went to this joint was recommended a young petite chick. Usual Vietnamese massage with hot stones and she is very polite.

GQ popped after flipping over, quoted 113 and she even give me the change(wow). Absence of time consciousness, didn't rush to get me off. Finished the deed by thrusting her hand above her tight hole as fj wasn't allowed. no restrictions present during roaming.

A cup
No tummy (slurps)
Cute ass and face

didn't went to bath not sure how it's like. Lie beside me for some good time, her chance to rest I guess. Powerful gfe.

Return? Yes!

Bro, say so much. Only make me horn. Location and what the number

Guppybaby8
27-02-2016, 10:50 AM
Hi there, to all my senior bro...
I'm new here. Heard many about this little saigon thingy. Also heard from some forum recommend number 8 and 31.
Just wanna check anyone recently gotten these 2 gems?
Especially number 8. Can share with junior here. 8 seem to my favourite number therefore just wanna get her some FR from you guys. Hope to hear from u guy soon

Guppybaby8
27-02-2016, 11:12 AM
Hi all, anyone have experienced with number 8 recently? Keen to share

Dethuong
28-02-2016, 11:24 PM
Hi all, anyone have experienced with number 8 recently? Keen to share

not sure I didn't ask for their numbers, just ask the counter lady for 8 if u want to try?

Guppybaby8
29-02-2016, 12:04 PM
not sure I didn't ask for their numbers, just ask the counter lady for 8 if u want to try?

So you didn't know the number?
Long hair, skinny?

mynokia8910i
02-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Been there before. The toilet is very basic but enough for you to wash up.

Rooms are big with more than enough space for you to have adventures.

Guppybaby8
03-03-2016, 07:10 PM
Hello, anyone keen to share your experience with number 8 in little Saigon JB near SENTOSA

Vietnamlovelove
13-03-2016, 10:34 PM
Hi bro, trued her this afternoon.
No 8 is a syt with a body to die for. She wears a g string like panties that really makes me want bang her.
She gives me the girl next door feel and definitely rtm.up my points bro

MaximusLee
14-03-2016, 07:28 AM
Go for 38(cute type) or 39(chio type) at the Little Saigon which is beside KSL.

ekardo
21-03-2016, 12:17 AM
98 for entry
113 for b2b
50 for bbbj?

total: 261rm

no fuck, no food and cost more than SPA that provide with full service..

I will only go here if I go in JB super late at night, cos it's open till 6am...

Guppybaby8
21-03-2016, 06:49 AM
98 for entry
113 for b2b
50 for bbbj?

I will only go here if I go in JB super late at night, cos it's open till 6am...

Where is this place you referring?

MaximusLee
21-03-2016, 01:37 PM
98 for entry
113 for b2b
50 for bbbj?

Are you Robert or carrot? From what I know, the most expensive that you can pay for is a 2hours massage which is $120 + $113 (b2b) = $233. So how you get the $261 from? By the way, there's no bbbj there unless the girls provide foc for you because you look like Brad Pitt or tom cruise.

Guppybaby8
28-03-2016, 07:34 AM
Are you Robert or carrot? From what I know, the most expensive that you can pay for is a 2hours massage which is $120 + $113 (b2b) = $233. So how you get the $261 from? By the way, there's no bbbj there unless the girls provide foc for you because you look like Brad Pitt or tom cruise.
So Maximas Lee,
Are you Tom Cruise or Brat pit.
Who give you that FOC BBBJ?

si_pai_kia
30-03-2016, 01:58 PM
Tried 38.
Cute looking, a bit like Malay look.
And she has a D cup :eek: I think.
But time watcher and piano msg.
No rtf.
Try 39 next.

jackbl
30-03-2016, 05:32 PM
Tried 38.
Cute looking, a bit like Malay look.
And she has a D cup :eek: I think.
But time watcher and piano msg.
No rtf.
Try 39 next.

What's your overall damage? Include b2b, bbbj, etc?

si_pai_kia
04-04-2016, 08:51 AM
What's your overall damage? Include b2b, bbbj, etc?

Took RM178 package , 60 minutes.

tarma69
04-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Go for 38(cute type) or 39(chio type) at the Little Saigon which is beside KSL.

Thanks for sharing. Saw this shop while getting my car washed next to this joint. OC was around so no chance to recce...

rawbbbj
08-04-2016, 11:03 PM
Went there several times, only massage and b2b. No fuck job. You can auto roam lick pussy. Prefer last time got bbbj package. Definitely massage standard dropped. Have stopped going there since last year.

09-04-2016, 09:51 AM
Took RM178 package , 60 minutes.

This shop is really charging higher than other joints... That's how they operate.

sinister1438
09-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Ya, seems like this place the price is indeed a bit steeper then the others . Basically not much of massage , just piano a bit for 40 mins maybe or less . Any bro got similar good B2B massage place to recommend ? Time to venture some where .

jackbl
10-04-2016, 09:30 PM
This shop is really charging higher than other joints... That's how they operate.

I heard 198 include everything in a chinese name place.

Shadowdark
29-05-2016, 01:09 PM
I couldn't create a new thread so have to hijack this thread.

I visited Little Saigon last night, around 12 midnight the police came and ask everyone to come out.
some question
1) thought the main door was locked, the police just manage to go in without the people inside knowing. Whats the point of locking the door.

2) the police took picture of the NRIC of all the customer, whats the implication?

3) two girls were crying, i suppose they were caught in the act, just curious, what will happen to them?

4) the whole stretch of road only little saigon was raid, is it random or they will check shop by shop? decided to give little saigon a miss for the next few months, need to find new place.

Guppybaby8
30-05-2016, 01:11 PM

I visited Little Saigon last night, around 12 midnight the police came and ask everyone to come out.
some question
1) thought the main door was locked, the police just manage to go in without the people inside knowing. Whats the point of locking the door.

2) the police took picture of the NRIC of all the customer, whats the implication?

3) two girls were crying, i suppose they were caught in the act, just curious, what will happen to them?

4) the whole stretch of road only little saigon was raid, is it random or they will check shop by shop? decided to give little saigon a miss for the next few months, need to find new place.

Last heard the girls kana lockup.

hoosdathu
30-05-2016, 11:57 PM

some question

which one?
little saigon used to have 3 branches iirc.
one changed name to princess already, dunno still under same boss or not.

Shadowdark
31-05-2016, 12:08 AM
It's the one beside bangkok spa that stretch of road. i only know of 2, sentosa and outside KSL

aeiouman
18-07-2016, 12:41 AM
any updates on the raids? Was recently at one session and lights went out in the shop.. counter boy said there was 'wind' and that they were standing down.. the girls hurriedly got dressed and went upstairs. Anyone know why they've been raided so often recently? Is it safe to visit? And also, what are the consequences for being caught having a B2B?

Anyone please care to share?

kfl25
27-01-2017, 11:35 PM
saigon near ksl mall, heard from my friend that viet girl no.5 provide fj. have any samsters heard about it? i do not have any encounter with no.5 before

kfl25
27-01-2017, 11:38 PM
saigon near ksl mall, heard from one of my friend viet girl no.5 provide fj. have any bros here tried it? i personally have not called no.5 before thou.

94njd
28-01-2017, 01:49 PM
Not too sure about whether they provide for every customer. I do know many of the ML there provide for thier lovers. Meaning all you need is to invest. Keep going for them and they will eventually provide for you FOC. But remember do not be KC by them. If not the price you pay is much much higher than a FJ.

tissuebox2
01-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Went in last night for a quick massage. Got this girl called Vee/Bee sounds something like that. I realised little saigon actually quite dirty.

After massage, the girls proceed to HJ/BJ and after that they don't shower, straight away put on their clothes. I've been there quite a few times already and SOP is always the same.

JackieTan
01-02-2017, 05:54 PM
just to clarify, they don't use the cubicle for the customers.. they have their designated bathing cubicle and will bath after their task.

Vietlovers
01-02-2017, 06:14 PM
Haha..bro jackie always trying to clarify things for saigon girls..got additional services by them? How do you know they will bath anot after you have done and left..its all up to the girls. I believe there will be some unhygenic ones and some who are very deligent to clean themselves one.

JackieTan
04-02-2017, 07:16 AM
so I don't know now which your are

Vietlovers
04-02-2017, 04:34 PM
To be honest, mine was a question posted to you about additional services provided by them to you for clarifying for them. I was just stating a mere fact that how would we know that they will bath or clean themselves after the deed is done. Normally customer would leave after you dress up also. I do not belong to any category that you stated. Just stating and replying what others posted accordingly in a fair statement. There are always bad eggs and good apples. Play safe to play longer bro.

Josefina
28-02-2017, 12:38 AM
saigon near ksl mall, heard from my friend that viet girl no.5 provide fj. have any samsters heard about it? i do not have any encounter with no.5 before

Anyone tried no.5 before? How's her looks? And services?

Vietlovers
01-03-2017, 06:00 PM
Reliable source that there are police raids this days. Most SYTs hiding out. Bros please becareful when playing. Bad service girl (FR in saigon near sentosa) have been transferred to this shop according to my friends who went in often. Boycott out bad popiahs and get fresh ones. Play safe to play long.

yeongmsc
06-03-2017, 08:02 PM
long story short.

did not managed to find cherry from sawasdee so crossed the road & went saigon beside ksl.

requested for no. 17, yin.

took 20 mins to arrive.

90mins b2b rm 208.

she looked 20s but refuse to reveal her age.

she speaks some chinese.

massage 5/10.

full auto roam but no fingering.

damn nice firm boobs on her 45kg 1.55m frame w a little bit of small tummy.

she has some tattoos.

she shared w me tt ml like her on duty fr 11am - 5am, 7 days a week, for up to a year. can't even visit ksl mall. poor thing.

b2b 7/10. short shower together.

rtf no cos will find a better ml.

she end her massage & i was showered by 70mins. asked me to wait in massage cubicle & we stare wall together for 10mins.

94njd
18-03-2017, 02:54 PM
Sickness alert!!
Brother comfirmed tio STDs after patronising little saigon. He had been a regular there for the past year Everytime go for different SYTs that provide BJ. The girls there observe little hygiene and some even provide FJ from what my friend told me. Better to let the boss know and ask all girls to go for check ups.
TOTO number my friend buy there before are 05, 10 & 13.

JackieTan
18-03-2017, 07:25 PM
Sickness alert!!
Brother comfirmed tio STDs after patronising little saigon. He had been a regular there for the past year Everytime go for different SYTs that provide BJ. The girls there observe little hygiene and some even provide FJ from what my friend told me. Better to let the boss know and ask all girls to go for check ups.
TOTO number my friend buy there before are 05, 10 & 13.

he must be damm bad luck. dunno countless of places he visited. tell him stay at home and do not go out incase he infect those innocent one...

nivin
19-03-2017, 12:58 PM
In that case, other saigon branch also same??

JackieTan
20-03-2017, 11:43 PM
saigon girls are clean. must be those sour grapes people. hack care them.

nivin
21-03-2017, 12:23 AM
Clean? Nobody is clean for this kind of industry ler...

Salvatore666
21-03-2017, 01:24 PM
Suddenly there's 2 new accounts spreading rumours and fear on the 2 little saigon threads.

Almost sure it's really case of Sour Grapes. :mad::mad::mad:

94njd
21-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Its your life..your choice. Its just an alert. Of cause when we chiong there are risk. But there are so many girls to try. Missing one or two whether true down with sickness anot is not alot. But once ganna its too late for regrets.

hoosdathu
26-03-2017, 06:10 PM
Its your life..your choice. Its just an alert. Of cause when we chiong there are risk. But there are so many girls to try. Missing one or two whether true down with sickness anot is not alot. But once ganna its too late for regrets.
totally agree with u in principle.

but when a new account post such stuff just to target a certain gal in a certain outlet, it lowers the credibility of that thread imho :o

Kvice
05-04-2017, 04:52 PM
Visited last saturday, first visit.

took 90 min package, RM203. was serviced by Kim i think, did not get her number. hot stones massage included.

enjoyed my session. no bbbj no fj, b2b hj only.

MrAntelope
10-04-2017, 05:36 AM
Anybody knows the exact address of this MP? Need an address to key for uber or taxi haha. Thanks in advance!

shadower555
10-04-2017, 10:39 PM
Went to saigon today assigned 15 by the counter, small petite frame about 155cm. Speaks quite fluent chinese, was quite shocked haha, can also speak english.

overall massage good with enough strength, tried the hotstones massage too very nice.

Very polite and charming smile, b2b session was very enjoyable.

Autoroaming but not allowed to finger. didnt probe further as i am a person who respects people.

Anw nice good massage with happy ending.

treat this gem nicely guys

cfm RTF

overall service: 7/10
boobs : B? (not for boobs lover)

shadower555
16-04-2017, 10:22 PM
Went to saigon today assigned 15 by the counter, small petite frame about 155cm. Speaks quite fluent chinese, was quite shocked haha, can also speak english.

overall massage good with enough strength, tried the hotstones massage too very nice.

Very polite and charming smile, b2b session was very enjoyable.

Autoroaming but not allowed to finger. didnt probe further as i am a person who respects people.

Anw nice good massage with happy ending.

treat this gem nicely guys

cfm RTF

overall service: 7/10
boobs : B? (not for boobs lover)

Jerry101089
21-05-2017, 02:47 AM
Anyone tried no.5 before? How's her looks? And services?

rawbbbj
21-05-2017, 05:39 AM
Anyone know if no.9 still working there?

Jerry101089
21-05-2017, 05:05 PM
No. 17 look not bad, and hardworking

redtrack90
26-05-2017, 03:58 PM
First time trying this place.

Not sure if i have been carrot =[

when in first and inform the counter that i wan a 1 hour massage and was quoted the price 178 (65 +113 B2B) but i do not want the B2B and only want the 65/hr but he said that 65/hr only indo girls (can anyone verify?)

In the end took the 178 package and was assigned to girl number 3.

Look: 6/10
Massage: 7/10 (abit soft)
HJ: 5/10 nth special
Boobs: think c/d quite firm

May i know if the whole package of 178 only last around 40 mins?

Thank you. (First time here)

Scombridae
26-05-2017, 08:29 PM
First time trying this place.

Not sure if i have been carrot =[

when in first and inform the counter that i wan a 1 hour massage and was quoted the price 178 (65 +113 B2B) but i do not want the B2B and only want the 65/hr but he said that 65/hr only indo girls (can anyone verify?)

In the end took the 178 package and was assigned to girl number 3.

Look: 6/10
Massage: 7/10 (abit soft)
HJ: 5/10 nth special
Boobs: think c/d quite firm

May i know if the whole package of 178 only last around 40 mins?

Thank you. (First time here)

I went there with a few friends the first time last week, the one near Bangkok spa, near sentosa.

All of us took the 178 package. One of my friend finish at around 50min, my girl told me that when she went to fetch me a drink.
Me and another friend exceeded 5-10min including a post shower.

Overall I am quite satisfied with my girl's look and service. She even went to shower together with me after the deed. But do take note there are about 8 rooms at the first floor and only 2 common shower cubicles are available. So I don't think she shower with every customer.

It was a slow weekday afternoon, I saw only about 3-4 pairs of shoe at the lobby. I didn't ran into any other guys during my 2 visits to the shower. First shower is alone.

Hope this helps.:)

limpb
26-05-2017, 10:06 PM
I went there with a few friends the first time last week, the one near Bangkok spa, near sentosa.

All of us took the 178 package. One of my friend finish at around 50min, my girl told me that when she went to fetch me a drink. Me and another friend exceeded 5-10min including a post shower.

Overall I am quite satisfied with my girl's look and service. She even went to shower together with me after the deed. But do take note there are about 8 rooms at the first floor and only 2 common shower cubicles are available. So I don't think she shower with every customer.

It was a slow weekend afternoon, I saw only about 3-4 pairs of shoe at the lobby. I didn't ran into any other guys during my 2 visits to the shower. First visit is alone.

Hope this helps.:)

so what number girl you took? how's the massage and service ?

redtrack90
26-05-2017, 10:57 PM
hey thanks for your response. may i know if there are any good numbers to intro for either at sentosa or KSL?

limpb
27-05-2017, 01:50 AM
so which ml you had bri? good service ?

redtrack90
28-05-2017, 07:12 PM
Any good fair and slim ml to intro?

redtrack90
02-06-2017, 10:47 AM
anyone can intro fair and slim ML?

Pr!nce
02-06-2017, 12:51 PM
Just head there yesterday. Paid RM178/- for a Viet ML as claimed by the cashier who is a Malaysian chinese. He mentioned that Viet ML, standard rate.. RM 178 for a full package.

Went in, SOP massage, B2B, 1 shot.

RM178 all in. Take note, might get abit noisy there due to construction work on going beside saigon.

nivin
03-06-2017, 12:08 AM
One shot means fj?

tissuebox2
04-06-2017, 08:02 PM
Little saigon no fj. Never had fj before there.
Anw was there fee weeks back. Got a number 36. Body ok face ok tall and slim.. but massage skills terrible! Hj also! Was told that shes new before i started but didnt expect it to be so bad. Sianz

jayjay07
05-06-2017, 09:13 PM
Went there yesterday afternoon, does not include FJ, but service was good - B2B massage and HJ but full roaming, will RTM if I am in the area. Price is as other bros mentioned 178RM

Ngksssxx
05-06-2017, 10:58 PM
Went there yesterday afternoon, does not include FJ, but service was good - B2B massage and HJ but full roaming, will RTM if I am in the area. Price is as other bros mentioned 178RM

Which Girl u look for?

GinkoNuts
06-06-2017, 12:40 AM
which saigon got better girl or service?

redtrack90
12-06-2017, 04:34 PM
no one visit little saigon near KSL anymore?

daymaker
20-06-2017, 04:32 PM
Care to share location and contact?

Jerry101089
23-06-2017, 06:15 PM
Any recommend thr? Thks for advance

cuba
26-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Tried 21. Can do anything you want but take note , can't F and she don't blow

redtrack90
28-06-2017, 08:30 PM
how is her appearance?

is it fair and slim?

Udunknowme
29-06-2017, 04:34 PM
Any senior able to share the location and recommandation?

larkie
29-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Tried 21. Can do anything you want but take note , can't F and she don't blow

she is at this outlet now ?

kungfu11
09-07-2017, 08:03 PM
Hi bros can share the location near KsL?

ong1234
13-07-2017, 05:09 PM
159, Jalan Perisai, Raman Sri Tebrau, 80050 JB.

ong1234
13-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Try no.19 Viet SYT
First, she will massage with cloth on. Then use hot stone to rub ur body, 2 pieces each, total 8 pieces. Then remove cloth and do the body to body,

B2B report.
Pretty, small build. Friendly.
Like to joke and laugh easily, make the atmosphere friendly. GFE great.
Boobs A.
Skin very fair.
Service excellent, her wet bath is aggressive.
Speak French with me for a while.
Fingering ok, but I never insert in. Pussy wet easily.
Nice to hug, smooth skin. Nice to touch.
HJ. No bbbj.
Damage 1-1/2 hour RM203.
RTM: yes, although her A boobs is not my expectation. But overall view is beautiful and her service is excellent, hugging her shiok. Massage: she use her strength to work on your body. Body to body service: her provide a good service and wet bath u profusely.

justachillguy
14-07-2017, 11:31 AM

This is the other Saigon address is it not? I thought this thread is for the one near KSL?

anhmaplee
09-08-2017, 09:08 AM
just went to little saigon at KSL yesterday with 2 friends. my friend who had been there before arrange me a lady who he knows and claimed that she is in her 20s so that he can try out other syt....but when I met the so called syt... turn out to be a milf who have a 10 old son....service is SOP for the 60min RM178. while waiting for my friend at the foot massage sofa seat after my seesion... there was a few milfs walking around bring out there customers ..i guess this place had chg from syt to milf joint. when my friends came out and I asked them how was their session with thier syt... they smile but start cursing when we walking our way to KSL and said they ask for syt and the man at the counter told them that no problems, he will get them syt... but when they saw syts... they were syt many many many years ago.. and one of them felt that the service is worst than the lady he recommend to me... he laid on the bed for 60mins and let the girl autoroam him.. :D

Abijek22
04-10-2017, 10:15 PM
Made my first visit to this place today. Already know of the price in mind: RM178 for 1hour B2B + HJ. Not interested to write FR but I can only say that if you have good chemistry with your ML, sure can get more than what is promised.

sweet17
06-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Went in on a weekday evening, decided to roam and venture upon this joint.
This is the one just below KSL.

Got intro to Number 13.
B2B report.

Petite with some tattoos
Looks: 5 (tan skin tone)
Massage is terrible
B2B report.
Pretty, small build. Friendly. Chinese is great
GFE great which makes up the lack of looks.
Boobs B.

Service excellent, Speak French with me for 20 minutes.
Fingering ok, but I never insert in. Nice to hug and touch.
HJ. No bbbj.

Damage 1 RM178
RTM: No
Saw a couple of better looking girls walking around.

Spriteeee
06-10-2017, 04:27 PM
Hi bros can I check what time does the place open?

whatthefuk
06-10-2017, 07:47 PM

Tried girl no. 25 today.

Looks: 5/10 (Served by a Vietnam lady)
Massage : 4/10 (Nothing special)

Service wise so so only, she don't like I touch her boobs because is ticklish. Some licking of my ice cream, then hj.

RTM: Most probably no.

BTW bros, after the Nissan dealership, there is another massage shop. Any bros tried before?

Indigoaugustine
06-10-2017, 08:02 PM
Tried girl no. 25 today.

Looks: 5/10 (Served by a Vietnam lady)
Massage : 4/10 (Nothing special)

Service wise so so only, she don't like I touch her boobs because is ticklish. Some licking of my ice cream, then hj.

RTM: Most probably no.

BTW bros, after the Nissan dealership, there is another massage shop. Any bros tried before?

Think I went that one before. That one is fish tank style, after payment the boss will lead you to the sofa and a line of girls will appear in front of you to choose. 148RM for massage+BBBJ & 198RM for massage+FJ I think. Each girl has her own designated room. But bed is on the floor kind. Cleanliness is acceptable there.

redtrack90
07-10-2017, 01:06 AM
@Indigoaugstine can pm me the location?

Thanks!

cheesepotato
07-11-2017, 02:32 PM
Sharing my updates for our bros to learn!

Actually I didn't realize that this joint was little Saigon, was driving down and thought to try something new. End up is the holiday plaza branch.

Anyway since I had good experience last time about a year ago, just went with it.

First thing change is that they will ask you pay upfront. I asked why and the recept just told me it's how it has been for a while liao. He also asked for my preference and I told him young syt if possible. To be fair, he said don't really have but he try to give me what's best, which was 10.

Overall im sad to report that the standard dropped. 10 had a very nice body but looks milfy. Massage was so so and the service was forgettable.

Tbh massage with special in jb seem to be getting rare which is sad

Tai_zi21
08-11-2017, 12:56 AM

Actually I didn't realize that this joint was little Saigon, was driving down and thought to try something new. End up is the holiday plaza branch.

Anyway since I had good experience last time about a year ago, just went with it.

First thing change is that they will ask you pay upfront. I asked why and the recept just told me it's how it has been for a while liao. He also asked for my preference and I told him young syt if possible. To be fair, he said don't really have but he try to give me what's best, which was 10.

Overall im sad to report that the standard dropped. 10 had a very nice body but looks milfy. Massage was so so and the service was forgettable.

Wow I also there ytd... got number 10 as well... compared to 1 year ago nowadays massage also not good... didn't really see any pretty gals at there too.. will give this place a miss next time

lancerlution2
08-11-2017, 04:41 PM

Totally agree with U.

100Yen
09-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Little Saigon 1 was raided yesterday evening. Please be careful

masterwizard
17-11-2017, 04:22 PM
The little saigon that i went recently was the one near KSL. i saw a malay family come out of the spa and i thought it was a clean joint. Afterall, they had renovations and it looks really clean and atas from the outside. I didn't know it was little saigon from the shop front (but i know it used to be). When i went in, i saw the menu and i knew it was little saigon and the guy immediately introduced the special packages to me. She said the malay family was just normal package customers. For me he has special package. He explained it to me and it was i think Rm173 (more or less) for 1h B2B. When we take special package, we will be assigned younger masseuse and if we take normal package we will have older masseuse. No selection of masseuse allowed but if we are unhappy with the masseuse assigned, we can request for a change.
I took 1.5h which was Rm203 i think. It has extra 30min hotstones treatment compared to 1h massage. The masseuse that was assigned was a not bad looking vietnamese girl. And i didn't want to be bad so i didn't request for change in masseuse. After the massage and hotstones, it was B2B time, She will be naked except for wearing panties. She didn't allow kissing nor fingering nor DATY. HJ skills were meh. Too mechanical and girls don't really know how to get a guy off. It's not the strength nor speed but the technique. So i didn't really enjoy it. I also take quite long to cum

Looks: 6-7/10
Body: 6-7/10
Massage: meh/10
Boobs: maybe B?
Damage RM203 for 1.5h B2B

I had a friend that actually got a BJ from one of the masseuse (for "free") but that is because there was communication breakdown and he didn't know that he needed to pay and he thought it was part of the package. So basically he "act blur, pay less" lol. I would say little saigon is quite pricey. Girls looks are not too bad in that area, but the massage is non existent. If you are looking for a good massage, go for sawadee opposite this place. But if you are looking for some fun, i think little saigon serves as a fun place. Playability depends on girls i guess. So far the first time i went, i had no luck. The counter guy is really friendly and he explains his packages very carefully.

shootme
18-11-2017, 06:01 PM
i was given a surprise bj during my first visit to saigon. the girl was full naked while doing b2b. i tipped her 50ringit. didnt get her number causr felt a bit pricey.

derp
19-11-2017, 12:26 AM
The little saigon that i went recently was the one near KSL. i saw a malay family come out of the spa and i thought it was a clean joint. Afterall, they had renovations and it looks really clean and atas from the outside. I didn't know it was little saigon from the shop front (but i know it used to be). When i went in, i saw the menu and i knew it was little saigon and the guy immediately introduced the special packages to me. She said the malay family was just normal package customers. For me he has special package. He explained it to me and it was i think Rm173 (more or less) for 1h B2B. When we take special package, we will be assigned younger masseuse and if we take normal package we will have older masseuse. No selection of masseuse allowed but if we are unhappy with the masseuse assigned, we can request for a change.
I took 1.5h which was Rm203 i think. It has extra 30min hotstones treatment compared to 1h massage. The masseuse that was assigned was a not bad looking vietnamese girl. And i didn't want to be bad so i didn't request for change in masseuse. After the massage and hotstones, it was B2B time, She will be naked except for wearing panties. She didn't allow kissing nor fingering nor DATY. HJ skills were meh. Too mechanical and girls don't really know how to get a guy off. It's not the strength nor speed but the technique. So i didn't really enjoy it. I also take quite long to cum

Looks: 6-7/10
Body: 6-7/10
Massage: meh/10
Boobs: maybe B?
Damage RM203 for 1.5h B2B

I had a friend that actually got a BJ from one of the masseuse (for "free") but that is because there was communication breakdown and he didn't know that he needed to pay and he thought it was part of the package. So basically he "act blur, pay less" lol. I would say little saigon is quite pricey. Girls looks are not too bad in that area, but the massage is non existent. If you are looking for a good massage, go for sawadee opposite this place. But if you are looking for some fun, i think little saigon serves as a fun place. Playability depends on girls i guess. So far the first time i went, i had no luck. The counter guy is really friendly and he explains his packages very carefully.

What number did both of you get?

kungfu11
25-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Bro pls pm number

Salvatore666
11-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Been patronizing both Little Saigon for the longest time, this branch used to be training ground for the newcomers and most of the girls their service sucks.

Ever since the major raid sometime back which Saigon lost most of their SYTs, there was a very bad transition period whereby they hired masseurs in the 40s to fill the spot. While the milfs service were really good and I even got something quite taboo from 2 of them, milfs are really not my thing.

Long story short, decided to gave this branch a try again as I saw some SYTs. Even the receptionist is a Vietnam girl now, and is quite decent looking. I jokingly asked if can chose her to do massage but she said she's purely receptionist.

Was assigned No.10 in her 20s and her services reminded me of the ang pai 16 in the other branch. Told her to skip the massage, then we went to shower together. Once inside the shower already start to play, spent a good 15mins inside the shower. Went back to the "room" and started making out like old time lover, shot 3 times in total before going to shower together again. She's totally not money minded and very service oriented, asked her if want 50rm more for bbbj but she don't do. After the session nv asked for tips at all, GFE gao gao.

As usual, one man's meat may be another man's poison... so to each his own.

Gaga1234
12-12-2017, 01:40 AM
Hi, which little saigon is better with more syts? Ksl branch?

chemist
12-12-2017, 04:44 AM
Visited L. Saigon 1. Girl very tight on time and rude. Bad service as she kept rushing me.

Not recommended

Salvatore666
12-12-2017, 10:06 AM
The sentosa branch used to be better, but now this branch better. Sentosa branch is horrible now, bad service and bad attitude girls.

derp
13-12-2017, 06:33 PM
The sentosa branch used to be better, but now this branch better. Sentosa branch is horrible now, bad service and bad attitude girls.
The girls are the same in both branches. You never see the car they arrive in. They just travel to and fro.

teckseong
14-12-2017, 09:38 PM
wow!!!! all the way no massage? whole session only hj 3 times?

MSJ9999
20-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Anyone care to share after the shop undergone renovation?..any new girls?

penguinrider
25-02-2018, 06:28 PM
went down yesterday to the renovated little saigon. the shower and massage rooms upgraded. the towel and bed still old. ladies i'm not sure if they new or not. but now you get to see them walking around the corridor.

try 27 around 7pm, work halfway fall asleep. nvm, wasn't there for massage anyway. do what is needed den gtfo.

damage 178

side note, there's a little girl (about 4?) in this joint. i'm guessing she's one of their daughter. anyone notice this?

MSJ9999
26-02-2018, 08:46 AM
went down yesterday to the renovated little saigon. the shower and massage rooms upgraded. the towel and bed still old. ladies i'm not sure if they new or not. but now you get to see them walking around the corridor.

try 27 around 7pm, work halfway fall asleep. nvm, wasn't there for massage anyway. do what is needed den gtfo.

damage 178

side note, there's a little girl (about 4?) in this joint. i'm guessing she's one of their daughter. anyone notice this?

The girl is the lady boss daughter..how the massage girls there

si_pai_kia
28-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Went last week and served by 27.
It's like being serve by Ah Lian, so of course no service to talk off.
Cannot touch here cannot touch there!:mad:
Big boob but cannot touch = maybe fake?
RTF: Definitely NOT

Saw another girl that looks like China girl but did not ask her number.

MSJ9999
28-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Went last week and served by 27.
It's like being serve by Ah Lian, so of course no service to talk off.
Cannot touch here cannot touch there!:mad:
Big boob but cannot touch = maybe fake?
RTF: Definitely NOT

Saw another girl that looks like China girl but did not ask her number.

May i describe her..apology..she is tall,ah lian face and wif slightly big nose..izit correct?

MSJ9999
28-02-2018, 09:51 PM

Bro...i agreed...i think the standard had drop and the girls mostly looks old and follow SOP..they are money face and money minded...no satisfaction for both shop near KSL and near Sentosa..

MSJ9999
28-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Bro...i agreed...i think the standard had drop and the girls mostly looks old and follow SOP..they are money face and money minded...no satisfaction for both shop near KSL and near Sentosa..

My apology if i had offended anyone.sorry bros.🙏

jbwarrior
03-03-2018, 01:22 AM
Was there around 2 wks ago, served by no 27. I think she is quite cute and body is quite nice as well, can be considered as syt.

Not sure what happened to the bro that said her service no good, i personally am quite happy wit her service, mayb just a bad day for her on that particular day when the bro visited. Just my 2 cents, cheers.

MSJ9999
03-03-2018, 08:38 PM
Was there around 2 wks ago, served by no 27. I think she is quite cute and body is quite nice as well, can be considered as syt.

Not sure what happened to the bro that said her service no good, i personally am quite happy wit her service, mayb just a bad day for her on that particular day when the bro visited. Just my 2 cents, cheers.

Bro..how about other girls?any number to recommend?

MSJ9999
03-03-2018, 11:48 PM
Any other updates that can share?

si_pai_kia
05-03-2018, 08:37 AM
May i describe her..apology..she is tall,ah lian face and wif slightly big nose..izit correct?

Hmm...A bit tall with big boobs. Darker skin tone. Ah Lian look.

si_pai_kia
05-03-2018, 08:39 AM

Anyway the receptionist told me is #27

MSJ9999
05-03-2018, 10:53 AM
Hmm...A bit tall with big boobs. Darker skin tone. Ah Lian look.

Should be the same girl...correct..
Have u tried saigon 1 near bangkok spa..?

MSJ9999
14-04-2018, 01:19 PM
Any updates here?🤔🤔🤔

slimjim123
12-05-2018, 12:15 PM
Saigon Bros
Any debelopment or feedback at Saigon1?
Sharing means caring bros.

Luckboy88
21-05-2018, 02:30 PM
remember chanced upon this thread weeks ago and happen to pass by the one opposite car wash this past weekend. decided to try.

first time try b2b in msia/jb so go in dunno what to expect.

fella at front desk straight up offered b2b at 178. Not gonna be back anytime soon so just accepted, still cheaper than SG anyway.

FR
No.28
Face: 8/10 (Really look quite pretty, like those SYT look, but dunno her age)
Body: 7/10 (Enhanced? boobs C-D and butt feel kinda hard lol. But not fat or chubby at all.
Massage :7/10 b2b massage feel quite shiok, and got feel she got put in effort during the massage la, although not those like loosen the knots kind. (didn't get whatever hot stone)
Service: 9/10 can french, hug, suck nipple. Didn't finger as thats not my kind of thing but she seems pretty accomodating. Love to shower you with kisses. Does her best to give you GFE, hug and kiss you before you go.
bbbj : 8/10. She asked if I would like bbbj as GQ so I accepted. +50 RM. Got lick balls and play with your balls, suction power also not bad.
Total Dmg: 178 (b2b) + 50 (bbbj) = 228.

Overall a pleasant experience. Will visit again if have the chance. Although felt kinda carrot chopped but as long cheaper than SG, is OK for me. Paisey for noob FR, don't do them often.

supercm
21-05-2018, 04:07 PM
the outside opposite/next to car wash is at where at?
walked 1 round around KSL today cannot find.

Luckboy88
21-05-2018, 06:33 PM

hi bro.

just go ksl mall then come out from the causebay restaurant exit (the one opposite is the bak kut teh), turn right and when you're on a T junction (left is sawadee resort spa), turn right instead and keep looking to your right. It is a shop which says Saigon massage on a led light board. Have fun bro

supercm
21-05-2018, 10:20 PM
hi bro.

just go ksl mall then come out from the causebay restaurant exit (the one opposite is the bak kut teh), turn right and when you're on a T junction (left is sawadee resort spa), turn right instead and keep looking to your right. It is a shop which says Saigon massage on a led light board. Have fun bro

thanks bro, upped u

redtrack90
22-05-2018, 08:52 AM
Any bros can intro any fair and slim syt at this branch?

Antifreeze
22-05-2018, 10:35 AM

Easier to see the signage is “Massage Centre”

MSJ9999
23-05-2018, 09:58 AM
Just checking,whether the 2 Little Saigon shop giving 4 hand massage (meaning 2 girls at one time)?

MSJ9999
26-05-2018, 07:11 AM
Bros
Heard there was a big wind struck,2 days ago,along Jln Tebrau.some of the shops closed and people 'up the lorry'.izit true and i confirm?

limpeh18
30-05-2018, 05:34 PM
Just checking what time do they open and close?

bird14
30-05-2018, 06:31 PM
Just checking what time do they open and close?

11am to 5am

slimjim123
10-06-2018, 11:05 PM
Bros
We have been talking more about Saigon1.
Any good FR / girl at Saigon2?

Campro
10-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Bros
We have been talking more about Saigon1.
Any good FR / girl at Saigon2?

This is Saigon 2 thread...... but quiet lately as nobody keen to post here.

slimjim123
12-06-2018, 06:49 PM
This is Saigon 2 thread...... but quiet lately as nobody keen to post here.

Ya.im aware.
But recently quiet.
Any latest good FR at Saigon2?

KatongCowboy
13-06-2018, 01:46 AM
Ya.im aware.
But recently quiet.
Any latest good FR at Saigon2?

Yes.... have a couple of good FRs..... but not going to share here. ;)

Maybe one day when I have eaten enough of them and want to look for new ones ..... I may consider posting my FRs on them.

Antifreeze
13-06-2018, 01:12 PM
Yes.... have a couple of good FRs..... but not going to share here. ;)

Maybe one day when I have eaten enough of them and want to look for new ones ..... I may consider posting my FRs on them.

Haha that’s what most people are doing ;):D

MSJ9999
20-06-2018, 05:48 PM
Haha that’s what most people are doing ;):D

Ya i agreed.

slimjim123
20-06-2018, 06:57 PM
Any bros can intro any fair and slim syt at this branch?

May try 12 19 31 39

MSJ9999
20-06-2018, 07:20 PM
May try 12 19 31 39

Bro Slimjim123
This thread is Saigon2 near KSL.i believed u are referring to Saigon1 outlet.hahaha

Antifreeze
20-06-2018, 09:11 PM
May try 12 19 31 39

Pls stick to the thread and stay relevant. This is little saigon 2. Don’t cross reference. Thank you.

slimjim123
21-06-2018, 04:11 PM
Pls stick to the thread and stay relevant. This is little saigon 2. Don’t cross reference. Thank you.
Apology.typo error.enjoy!

HaizCamden
15-07-2018, 02:07 AM
Can I confirm Saigon near ksl only have one outlet? I am referring to the one just below KSL? Holiday plaza have another one?

I just went to the one near ksl, has a good time b2b, suck puppy grapes till no tomorrow and finger till she wet wet.

Left the place and saw one more better and my cup of tea, anyone down here went to same outlet as me, we should share fr and number of girls.!!!! Especially the second one I saw at making up area, raallly want her to b2b me and I poke her wet wet....

Antifreeze
15-07-2018, 04:59 PM
Can I confirm Saigon near ksl only have one outlet? I am referring to the one just below KSL? Holiday plaza have another one?

I just went to the one near ksl, has a good time b2b, suck puppy grapes till no tomorrow and finger till she wet wet.

Left the place and saw one more better and my cup of tea, anyone down here went to same outlet as me, we should share fr and number of girls.!!!! Especially the second one I saw at making up area, raallly want her to b2b me and I poke her wet wet....

That’s the one. It’s near ksl and holiday plaza.

MSJ9999
15-07-2018, 05:25 PM

Saigon2 is along Jalan Dato Sulaiman,beside carwas,below KSL.
Saigon1 along Jalan Perisai,beside Nissan.
Both shops have very good MLs.

Sgt04023
15-07-2018, 07:18 PM
Saigon2 is along Jalan Dato Sulaiman,beside carwas,below KSL.
Saigon1 along Jalan Perisai,beside Nissan.
Both shops have very good MLs.

Today tried Saigon 2. ML is good. Really happy:):D

monstar3
15-07-2018, 08:48 PM
hi all, i’m new here.
where do u guys park your car when going saigon2(ksl)?

Antifreeze
15-07-2018, 09:42 PM
hi all, i’m new here.
where do u guys park your car when going saigon2(ksl)?

Infront of the shop there are a few lots, if you are talking about night time when the lots are full u can actually park Infront of those closed shops opposite the massage centre.

monstar3
15-07-2018, 10:11 PM
Infront of the shop there are a few lots, if you are talking about night time when the lots are full u can actually park Infront of those closed shops opposite the massage centre.
thank u. i’m here. easy to locate

jimmypang
16-07-2018, 11:20 AM
I would avoid this place man, had a really terrible experience, went for the 178 b2b package.

waited almost 15 mins in the room for girl to arrive. totally no svc from the girl when she arrived. no massage, let alone b2b. all she did was try to give me a HJ throughout the session. no other services rendered.

rubbish place IMO.

MewMe
16-07-2018, 12:38 PM

Bro. You can share your FR? What no. You picked?

kungfu11
16-07-2018, 08:32 PM
Any good numbers to recommend? Going this week

Antispyware
17-07-2018, 05:21 PM
I would avoid this place man, had a really terrible experience, went for the 178 b2b package.

waited almost 15 mins in the room for girl to arrive. totally no svc from the girl when she arrived. no massage, let alone b2b. all she did was try to give me a HJ throughout the session. no other services rendered.

rubbish place IMO.

WTF??? Paid 178 just for HJ and nothing else, this is totally unacceptable!!!

MSJ9999
17-07-2018, 08:38 PM

Unbelievable & never expect!
Have the service standard or the girl's standard dropped?
I believed the girls there are from Saigon1 who had complaint/s from customers.

Antifreeze
17-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Unbelievable & never expect!
Have the service standard or the girl's standard dropped?
I believed the girls there are from Saigon1 who had complaint/s from customers.

Nope what u said isn’t true. Both side have their own girls. And they are ferried between shops.

Maybe bro that day was down on luck met one fk up ml. But seriously I rarely hear or in fact never hear before got such ml.

MSJ9999
17-07-2018, 11:34 PM
Nope what u said isn’t true. Both side have their own girls. And they are ferried between shops.

Maybe bro that day was down on luck met one fk up ml. But seriously I rarely hear or in fact never hear before got such ml.

I think its true.
Maybe she (no:6) was on 'red light'
Not all girls can perform at high peak everyday.

HaizCamden
18-07-2018, 10:42 AM

rubbish place IMO.

I have a totally different encounter at Saigon 2. My was positive one. I waited 10mins, first one came in not my liking. 2nd came in, black sexy outfit with at least B+ mountain and long silky hair up till above waist length. Initially 2nd one was thinking I have high standards and give me sian look but after some chatting and massage good one, we open up. She likes to be teased and complimented plus i am not the super ugly kind, got chemistry and after 20 mins turned back. She stripped and her body is so smooth and slim, keeping her undies on, he boobs over my face and 2IC... I am a sucker and I suck for 10 mins, both sides. But there is no FJ or BBBJ due to policy. BBbJ I didn’t push because I don’t like bare blow, but if want need to pay I guess... we hug and I Tahan while she rub rub me... all good. She rotate her tongue action on my nipple too and blow hot air into my ear at times... lick my ear and my body have her lipsticks all over... overall good exp

jimmypang
22-07-2018, 10:23 PM

yup, my friends were shocked when i told them this as well. dont know i suay or the standard drop. was the first time i went there anyways.

going to be my last time as well. 178 for a HJ. i might as well go other legit places that offer a gd 1hr massage and a 50 release. lower cost and at least still get a proper massage.

Axeoil85
27-07-2018, 10:24 AM
Have not been posting for very long time liao..re-registered n log in to write my comment after seeing so many bro posting. Haha.

Visited this plc 3 times all different gal. Services was always very good with massage n full naked B2B n HJ. Never been diapppinted. No. 15 carrot was my 1st but she went back liao..tried 2x n 3x last 2 times all very good experience. Only the last week the counter gals became 1 uncle who was not very friendly.

Saw one super young chio long gold hair no. 1x but was already booked so bo bian took 3x which look wise 6.5/10. Bit service was good n NN is big n round.

Will try to.book tt no. 1x next time as I still thinking of the CFM face she gave me when I ask the uncle for her number.

limpeh18
10-08-2018, 03:16 AM
Just came back from saigon2.
Massage was good... during b2b she offered bj which i took... halfway when things heated up, she allowed penetration. RAW. Yes small head was covered with massage oil but she seem willingly allow me to bonk her raw.
Now im abit shaken as she could allow anyone to bonk her hence resulting in stds.
Anyone encountered same issue?
Ml lady no 9.
Guess i will avoid this place again.

ho888sg
11-08-2018, 09:22 PM
Massage was good... during b2b she offered bj which i took... halfway when things heated up, she allowed penetration. RAW. Yes small head was covered with massage oil but she seem willingly allow me to bonk her raw.
Now im abit shaken as she could allow anyone to bonk her hence resulting in stds.
Ml lady no 9.

free bonk?

MSJ9999
12-08-2018, 08:35 AM
Ml lady no 9.

Hi bro
Can't do anything now.
Hope for the best.
Pray for the best.
Next time,be careful and now,be strong.
Have u tried Saigon1 near jln tebrau?
Any fj FR?

Axeoil85
13-08-2018, 05:31 PM
I also kena b4 but is another lady. No. 2x. Once she came in she just strip to naked n up me. Lick me all over n do B2B. Then when all heated up, she try to put my small head into her hole..almost kena. Think entered 1 to 2 cm than I quickly pulled out..scarey. but also regretted tt I never bring condom..hahaha...

kungfu11
20-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Any good numbers to recommend here?

Messymonkie
21-08-2018, 07:03 AM
S2 can bath?

masterofzen
30-08-2018, 06:30 PM
does tis place have fj package?

Axeoil85
31-08-2018, 09:54 AM
S2 can bath?

Can. But it really depends on the gal if she wants to shower with u. So far only 1/3 of my visit got wash up together.

ahemmaster
06-09-2018, 09:13 PM
what's the damage her plus massage? is the massage value for money?

Axeoil85
07-09-2018, 09:16 AM
what's the damage her plus massage? is the massage value for money?

It's standard rate. RM178.00. The services depends on the gal.

Vessary
07-09-2018, 02:50 PM
Any bros online now can give me the exact add? I'm at KSL without vehicle but its raining heavily so I can't walk outside.
Edit: add for S2. Can't seem to find it on Google

Axeoil85
07-09-2018, 03:18 PM
Any bros online now can give me the exact add? I'm at KSL without vehicle but its raining heavily so I can't walk outside.
Edit: add for S2. Can't seem to find it on Google

Bro. If u walk from the hotel main door. Turn left n walk down to the main road then turn left when u see a car accessoriess shop. Walk towards the holiday plaza n u will see S2 on your left. Easy.

Vessary
07-09-2018, 06:53 PM
Bro. If u walk from the hotel main door. Turn left n walk down to the main road then turn left when u see a car accessoriess shop. Walk towards the holiday plaza n u will see S2 on your left. Easy.

Thanks bro, rain whole day end up went for clean massage at KSL. Will come back next week

timekiller2006
08-09-2018, 11:04 PM
went in earlier but i cant located S2, i think i pajiao.
any bro can guide? the address is the best

slimjim123
09-09-2018, 02:00 PM
went in earlier but i cant located S2, i think i pajiao.
any bro can guide? the address is the best

Saigon 2
Jalan Dato Sulaiman
(besides car wash,opp car accessories shop,near and below KSL)

Boysnow
21-09-2018, 06:00 AM
Ml lady no 9.

Hi limpeh18,
Just to be sure saigon 2 is along Jln Dato Sulaiman (beside car wash)?
Ml lady no 9. is the one that looks like late 30s? If its correct then i also wan to avoid that place too. I have to remove her from my wechat contact lor..

limpeh18
27-09-2018, 11:02 AM
Hi limpeh18,
Just to be sure saigon 2 is along Jln Dato Sulaiman (beside car wash)?
Ml lady no 9. is the one that looks like late 30s? If its correct then i also wan to avoid that place too. I have to remove her from my wechat contact lor..

Yes bro. Ive been regular for saigon 2. Saigon 1 only once.
I dont have a favourite ml cause i want to see and experience diff set of boobies and pussies. Hence im not one to discourage or encourage.
I guess now its better i stick to thais or bring a condom in case my small head takes over.

HairyPotterSg
27-09-2018, 11:28 PM
there used to be a really good one called Jin but can't find her already

Boysnow
28-09-2018, 08:03 AM
there used to be a really good one called Jin but can't find her already

What number is she? maybe she is at Saigon 1?

supercm
03-10-2018, 03:13 AM
this place can view picture or mirror ?
if go by rooster very sian

duckegg
03-10-2018, 05:29 AM
is this area still prone to AV raid?

Mastahman26
03-10-2018, 10:58 AM
Is saigon 2 better than saigon 1?