PDA

View Full Version : Approaching a girl

Sweetcries
25-09-2013, 07:16 PM
This evening, I saw this girl whom I am attracted to.The good thing is she is living at the same block as me! I would really like to approach her, make friends with her and exchange contacts with her.Anyone here has any general tips on how to approach a girl whom you have met outside?Based on her height, she is most likely a lower secondary student.

Johnston
26-09-2013, 04:06 AM
email me

[email protected]

and we will see what we can see.....

Points to the upper right
I is not schoolboy on holiday ;)

sadfa
26-09-2013, 04:26 AM
since this is a sex forum n u ask here, r u tryin to have sex with a lower sec girl after u got the contact?

Johnston
26-09-2013, 04:28 AM
*raises eyebrow

I am well familiar with the penalties for underage sex thank you

what I am attempting is to help Mr TS on how to present himself to a lady thanks :)

Or in this case a giggly girl :D

sadfa
26-09-2013, 04:31 AM
my post was to the school kid not studyin for his exams n not 2 u la. haha

Johnston
26-09-2013, 04:40 AM
lol wut exame :D

Sweetcries
26-09-2013, 08:06 AM
I am not trying to have sex with her. You can say I'm lustful. I would like to approach her without sounding too creepy though..

Johnston
26-09-2013, 01:17 PM
What did i say?
Mail me with details of your situation etc
Describe yourseld
And how u normally see her
And i see what can be done

I dont see any other replies not even mocking replies ;)

Sweetcries
26-09-2013, 02:18 PM
I just saw her yesterday evening.

I'm a 20 year old male, Chinese

Sweetcries
26-09-2013, 02:33 PM
I have an idea. Wonder if it is effective, need some feedback:)

I'll ask her for directions to a block which she knows.Since she often goes to that area, she should know where is it.Then, when we have reached the block, I'll then tell her that I'll treat her to a meal as a way of thanking her.I'll also get her contact number and ask her to message me when she's free.If I don't receive her message, I'll take the initiative then:D

Johnston
26-09-2013, 03:07 PM
You seem to have a problem following instruction

One more time
Mail me
And i will apply my brain to helping u

;)

ah rat
26-09-2013, 03:20 PM
TS,Just straight to the point.Says can I know U :D

jialatjinjin
26-09-2013, 03:22 PM
This evening, I saw this girl whom I am attracted to.The good thing is she is living at the same block as me! I would really like to approach her, make friends with her and exchange contacts with her.Anyone here has any general tips on how to approach a girl whom you have met outside?Based on her height, she is most likely a lower secondary student.

this age better dont play.
even u sian her until gf
also canot eat her.

its only bring you trouble.

wolflust
26-09-2013, 03:28 PM
You are 20 and you going for lower secondary sch girl?

The main point is she is lower secondary, don't go looking for trouble.

Lindblum
26-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Like OMG, please stay away dude . For your safety, and for hers . Stay far far away... She's still immature, under developed and UNDERAGED

Lindblum
26-09-2013, 09:10 PM

I'll ask her for directions to a block which she knows.Since she often goes to that area, she should know where is it.Then, when we have reached the block, I'll then tell her that I'll treat her to a meal as a way of thanking her.I'll also get her contact number and ask her to message me when she's free.If I don't receive her message, I'll take the initiative then:D

That's what perverts do..

sadfa
27-09-2013, 01:25 AM
walao! paedo alert sia

szczesny
27-09-2013, 01:44 AM
After u got here contact & ask her out for makan be prepared that she'll bring along her parents t see you :D :D

BoinKING
27-09-2013, 02:47 AM
bro singapore so many girl, why you aim until lower sec?!

sadfa
27-09-2013, 03:08 AM
honestly ts, why you want to approach a 13 to 14 yr old gal.
they are not even remotely attractive n really like small child like that.
aiyo. wake up la.

Sapphirez
27-09-2013, 03:09 AM

IF I AM THE GIRL

1. If you notice that I stay the same block as you, I MIGHT also notice that you stay the same block as me.
2. Unless you are going to lie to her that you just moved in if not there is no reason you have no idea how to go to the place (I assume that is nearby since you say 'when we reached the place....')
3. She MIGHT know you are lying because chances are quite high that you see the same person around neighbourhood more than once?
4. How are you so sure she will follow you? I wouldn't bring a stranger around even if I know its safe. There are some examples of molest/raping cases that start like that.
5. Just by bringing you to that place, you are going to treat me a meal? This is not drama. & xiaomeimei need to go home early and have dinner.
6. When I am lower secondary (13-14), 20 years old guy is consider very old to me. Maybe the time have changed. LOL. I don't know.
7. This idea sucks! ^^

My idea : Accidentally bump into her for a few times. Smile when you see her. Then when you think its time to approach, at least she won't feel freaked out.

My longest post in here other than stories. :p

naan1974
27-09-2013, 10:48 AM
Though PSLE just started? TS less than P6? OMG

snake03hot
27-09-2013, 11:55 PM
Thank you for sharing

icemantavis1988
11-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Like OMG, please stay away dude . For your safety, and for hers . Stay far far away... She's still immature, under developed and UNDERAGED
True. What you say makes alot of sense.

Townsend
11-10-2013, 11:47 AM
Even if you managed to woo her as your girlfriend, your next step confirm is asking us how to Bonk her.

Don't waste your time on a underage girl. will get yourself into hot soup!

rainblue926
31-10-2013, 10:31 AM
Bro, don't go for such a young girl. There are plenty of girls out there of your age.

motormaster
31-10-2013, 10:10 PM
lower secondary, is still too innocent an age.

If she is in her 20s, I could teach you a couple of tricks. But usually lower secondary girls are too young for what you are planning to do. They would go home and tell their mum!

iFuck
31-10-2013, 11:37 PM
lower secondary, is still too innocent an age.

If she is in her 20s, I could teach you a couple of tricks. But usually lower secondary girls are too young for what you are planning to do. They would go home and tell their mum!

If her mum is interested , then hosei liao. :D sure no underage problem :p

prettymannequin
01-11-2013, 12:14 AM
Woah when I was in lower sec, even the upper sec guys seemed creepy... not to mention someone who's no longer a teenager...

Anyway, don't create an opportunity, that is damn act and she'll see through it. Just wait for a chance encounter (e.g. waiting for the lift, walking in the same direction after alighting from same bus), and play your part as the friendly neighbour making conversation.

Still might be creepy though.

ah_heng81
01-11-2013, 12:43 AM

Wah lau... Don't drama until like that leh. TCS or even TVB already written off this type of script liao lor... Shaking my head...