PDA

View Full Version : Approaching a girl

Sweetcries
25-09-2013, 06:49 PM
This evening, I saw this girl while I was waiting for the lift at the ground floor.After she came out from the lift, I was immediately attracted to her legs and she did not notice me as she was busy messaging someone through her handphone.She was wearing short shorts and my next thought on my mind was to follow her and find out where she was going.She's probably a lower secondary student based on her height.If I had the chance to meet her, I would like to approach her, make friends with her and exchange contacts with her.Anyone here has any general tips on approaching a young girl who is still studying in a secondary school?

plmgs
27-09-2013, 07:36 PM
why you want to approach her...

NDND0
27-09-2013, 07:42 PM
That's jailbait, yo.

27-09-2013, 07:46 PM
underage gal?:confused:

jialatjinjin
27-09-2013, 07:57 PM
This evening, I saw this girl while I was waiting for the lift at the ground floor.After she came out from the lift, I was immediately attracted to her legs and she did not notice me as she was busy messaging someone through her handphone.She was wearing short shorts and my next thought on my mind was to follow her and find out where she was going.She's probably a lower secondary student based on her height.If I had the chance to meet her, I would like to approach her, make friends with her and exchange contacts with her.Anyone here has any general tips on approaching a young girl who is still studying in a secondary school?

stalker alert!!!

hermit1313
27-09-2013, 08:41 PM
i have a pick up line that always works,"hi nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

Ahxi
27-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Repeated thread?

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=397720

jialatjinjin
27-09-2013, 09:19 PM
i have a pick up line that always works,"hi nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

i don't see the rationale behind this