PDA

View Full Version : Any1 has same empty feelings as me?

FAchua
24-09-2013, 01:50 PM
Hi all, I am a 28y/o Chinese guy, decent looking, and have been sorta a player.
Basically quite a few guys actually told me they envy how I always have luck with ladies, living e life.
But well, despite all these, I always have this empty feeling after dates when I reach home.
Being popular with females, frens and strangers, well.. It's fun when I'm out with them and all.
But sumhow when I reach within e walls of my home, everything juz seems so empty. Just empty
Any1 has this kinda problems?

jialatjinjin
24-09-2013, 05:03 PM
yes

when you cheong too much and 看破
you just want to find an other half who has some mental connection with you.

otherwise sex is just sex. its feels empty...

arjunalee
24-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Basically quite a few guys actually told me they envy how I always have luck with ladies, living e life.
But well, despite all these, I always have this empty feeling after dates when I reach home.
Being popular with females, frens and strangers, well.. It's fun when I'm out with them and all.
But sumhow when I reach within e walls of my home, everything juz seems so empty. Just empty

can try bang ur head to the wall and see if your problem persist or not

QUACKKKKK!!!!!!! :D

mimilee
24-09-2013, 05:19 PM
ts maybe you should try some other life style to fulfill your emptiness:D

hcg_explorer
24-09-2013, 05:28 PM

Dunno WTF u wan...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=9651169&highlight=#post9651169

DegenerationX
24-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Dunno WTF u wan...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=9651169&highlight=#post9651169

Ah lau sibeh goot!

hcg_explorer
24-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Ah lau sibeh goot!

goot no use lah... sometimes when we r trying to help ppl but kenna " SNOOK ", ho lang pai jo... say wat tis is a sex forum lah.. tis and dat lah.. KNN.. CSI team goin to disperse liao..

Rusbro
24-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Had same feeling until I got my steady. Now I have someone whom I live for. It's an amazing feeling. Scary at times but quite amazing a feeling too.

Cutiebaby
24-09-2013, 07:48 PM

Simple all you want is the other half of your life.

You been there, done that. As what you say you have female partner, you are popular among your friend, your friend envy on what you doing. Yes people can envy on what you doing. But remember that is external, your internal is not what you want.

Find the other half of your life, you will find it meaningful and you will naturally stop going after all what you have done like now.. Else like what one of the bro say else sex is just sex. You do it w the sake of doing but deep down sex is important when you are doing it with your other half, naturally you will find it sex is totally different while you doing it w all your FB all this.

Nevertheless, all the best In your doing ya. Cheers.

xpinkyx-moment
24-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Simple all you want is the other half of your life.

You been there, done that. As what you say you have female partner, you are popular among your friend, your friend envy on what you doing. Yes people can envy on what you doing. But remember that is external, your internal is not what you want.

Find the other half of your life, you will find it meaningful and you will naturally stop going after all what you have done like now.. Else like what one of the bro say else sex is just sex. You do it w the sake of doing but deep down sex is important when you are doing it with your other half, naturally you will find it sex is totally different while you doing it w all your FB all this.

Nevertheless, all the best In your doing ya. Cheers.

Well said ~ :)

xpinkyx-moment
24-09-2013, 08:09 PM
can try bang ur head to the wall and see if your problem persist or not

QUACKKKKK!!!!!!! :D

I think he need u to hold his head to bang him on behalf =)

Cutiebaby
24-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Well said ~ :)

Hahah. Well is true mah. Tsk.

Nsdselvlian
24-09-2013, 09:31 PM
U feel bored, u want companion and u feel like having sex. 30 mins of foreplay, 10 seconds of orgasms n that feeling is gone.

Without substance, a pretty face is just a face and well, that puss that u just fcuk is just well another puss.

if you have $, just pay for it. Anyway to me a $50 puss makes no diff to a $500 puss.

Down the road, it all boils to nothing, just keep on chasing ...

FAchua
25-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Heya tks all for e reply, negative comments as well,

Yes, I do think having a gf helps to clear this empty feeling I have.
And yes I did try, but seems I am so fucking screwed, having a gf, beening comfortable is one thing, but deep inside, it's juz passing time.
In e end I am just hurting them, bcos eventually they realise I dun love them,

I have been there done tat, nearly gt married after a 8Y/o relationship but sumhow failed due to criterias I'm lacking from my in laws.
Never really did find any1 after tat, juz gfs whom I'm comfortable with.

In e end hurting them, cos they can feel it as well, they are not e one I truly love. Thus stuck with open relationships or flings so I dun end up hurting anymore ladies.
The final outcome is this f up empty feeling.

DegenerationX
25-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Heya tks all for e reply, negative comments as well,

Yes, I do think having a gf helps to clear this empty feeling I have.
And yes I did try, but seems I am so fucking screwed, having a gf, beening comfortable is one thing, but deep inside, it's juz passing time.
In e end I am just hurting them, bcos eventually they realise I dun love them,

I have been there done tat, nearly gt married after a 8Y/o relationship but sumhow failed due to criterias I'm lacking from my in laws.
Never really did find any1 after tat, juz gfs whom I'm comfortable with.

In e end hurting them, cos they can feel it as well, they are not e one I truly love. Thus stuck with open relationships or flings so I dun end up hurting anymore ladies.
The final outcome is this f up empty feeling.

U need to re-condition yourself :D

hcg_explorer
25-09-2013, 05:44 PM
U need to re-condition yourself :D

ha... use conditional ??? for the hair, face and body ??? 1 day 3 times huh... :D

Optimus_Prime
25-09-2013, 07:52 PM
I don't normally say this...

but u sound like you need to find a goal in life. maybe even find religion. then u will not be lost anymore

justl00king
25-09-2013, 09:08 PM
Bro, how to be a player when u feel like this?

Think u need to get a serious gf or settle down. Once u do meet the right one, u will know she's the one for u and the only one u will ever need. :)

In the meantime, if one gf not enough, just get a few! :eek::cool::D

arjunalee
25-09-2013, 11:14 PM
duckie suggest u get a hobby... fashion designer also ngam...

here u can try tis at home since u feel so empty

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy21/arjunalee/1186736_621842954530279_2138019511_n_zps4d86b811.j pg (http://s774.photobucket.com/user/arjunalee/media/1186736_621842954530279_2138019511_n_zps4d86b811.j pg.html)

quackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :cool:

Cuntworth
25-09-2013, 11:17 PM
duckie suggest u get a hobby... fashion designer also ngam...

here u can try tis at home since u feel so empty

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy21/arjunalee/1186736_621842954530279_2138019511_n_zps4d86b811.j pg (http://s774.photobucket.com/user/arjunalee/media/1186736_621842954530279_2138019511_n_zps4d86b811.j pg.html)

quackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :cool:

SAF Green Towel....???

arjunalee
25-09-2013, 11:18 PM
SAF Green Towel....???

oops kanna spotted... ur eyes so lihai