PDA

View Full Version : oNE Night in BaNGKok

Checkedboxer
09-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Bros,

Going to Bangkok to bang! ANy good place to recomend? Best is some massage first one la.

Ah_Hia
10-07-2005, 09:06 AM
Bros,

Going to Bangkok to bang! ANy good place to recomend? Best is some massage first one la.

Bangkok ? Yeah !
Try Search.

It's one of the best in Bangkok.
All the best girls can be found there. Prices varies with different gals.
Got models and even part time students.

Hope it's helpful.
Cheers and enjoy yourself !

Checkedboxer
10-07-2005, 09:35 AM
Know of any good places? good ones?

patpat
12-07-2005, 04:38 PM

plenty of good places.... too bad i m very broke now... cant afford any bonking at least for the next 3 months..... so sad... :(

naemlo
12-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Bros,

Do a search in this forum :mad:

lai77
13-07-2005, 06:01 PM
Bros,

Bro , u can try poseidon at Rachada Pitsit .try tis link www.poseidon2000.com

Freestyler69
14-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Bro , u can try poseidon at Rachada Pitsit .try tis link www.poseidon2000.com

or he can ask the taxi driver.. Gu mee ngern makk, ja ow pai nuat/arb arm/lip sau"

sure got plenty of chopper waiting to chop this meat..no worry

Dr. Dre
14-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Bros,

i highly recommend Cupidy, Mona Lisa, Embassy and Halem. :D

ciakpachineng
15-07-2005, 12:38 PM
Bros,

U C, if U ask silly general questions before searching, U will get general answers...it's called getting a taste of your own medicine :D

Dr. Dre
15-07-2005, 10:58 PM

walan eh so many bros here give suggestions then now you MIA? :mad:

handsome2000
16-07-2005, 04:19 PM
try Catherine Massage Parlour. Just tell the taxi driver go Par nam 9. do not go up the expressway, just on the left of the expressway before go up. Here there are so many gals, some are as young as 16. The charge is red tag 1500bahts and blue tag is 1700bahts. The model is at 4 or 5 level. Here is open from 12noon. The best time is go around 2pm. The gals are very popular. Most of the local thai patron here. So lots of good one have been call for booking by them but there are still lots of them here. One thing good here is Standard 2 drinks, which mean the gal will definitely give u 2 shots. Some even can give u 3 shots which I have personally encounterd b4.

If not u can try Oasis Massage Parlour, Oasis Hotel. It is at Ratchada, Meng Chai, just around Ratchada City Hotel. The gals here are not very young although, but still look ok. The massage is 200bahts only. It is full traditional massage. They have one long stretch of beds and is block in between by curtains. You can leave up the curtains see what your friends is doing besides. Unless u want to book the vip room where there is sauna in the room. One thing fun is when the time left about 15 to 20 mins, the gals will let u have hanky panky here. You can doing anything excepts shooting. Tips is up to individual from 100 to 200bahts. If u want to have special, the hand job is abt 500bahts and blowjob 800bahts. Special full job is abt 1200onwards. This is quite fun here and the massage is really good. You can see a big sign board at the top wall around the aquarium where it says.THERE IS NO HEAVY PETTY ALLOWED. I guess they put this to tell the customer here that there is something good here if not I never see this type of signboard b4 whenever i go to MP in BKK, this it the 1st one I saw.0