PDA

View Full Version : My forbidden lover

soldierboy168
24-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Hi bros,

It's been quite a while since I last wrote of my personal adventures, as life has been hectic and full of surprises. This story is about me meeting my other soul mate, someone I probably should have met her earlier before meeting my wife as our paths crossed briefly before I dated my wife.

She's 2 years my senior in school. Always have admired her quietly while I was a geek, she was always popular among the boys in school. With her should length hair, tanned skin and athletic body, she walks around with an aura of a princess making all the boys in school flutter in her path. I remember how she would stare at me like I'm a little boy back then in school, I was the prefect assigned to be in charge of her class. I would never forget how that stare would make me flush and feel timid at the same time.

After she graduated from highschool, I didn't keep tabs on her as I moved on with my own life. Since then, I have had my share of heartbreaks, ons, fuck buddies and eventually got married. But I met her again, it was 5 years back when I come out to venture on my own. I set up my own business, and was also referred to help out another company as a consultant. It was there that I met her again...

More to come, got to get back to work....

crotch
24-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Please continue.

Botakhead
24-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Long forgotten love rather. Next sort please.;)

andythai
25-09-2013, 12:17 AM
standing by bro :)

Phychopath
25-09-2013, 05:20 AM
Do continue bro

soldierboy168
26-09-2013, 01:12 AM
Thanks for the support bros...

When I saw her again in the company, I knew it was her. Just felt too shy to strike a conversation. She was sitting right opposite my assigned desk, where I come in 3 times a week. It wasn't until the third day that I was in the office that she came up to me and started a conversation.

Her name is Melanie, of Japanese-Chinese-Malay mixed blood. Highschool senior, Miss Congeniality, absolute hottie and my colleague. She hasn't changed one bit in looks, a little more matured, and definitely more developed as a woman. She stands at 165cm tall, 48kg, B cup with a curvaceous body...I definitely was drawn by her even more from back in highschool.

"Hey you! Weren't you from YY high?"Mel came up to my desk.
"Hi, yes I was from there, and you too?"I replied with a blank face
"You don't remember me? How cruel..."She sulked.
"I think so...you look very familiar when I saw you on the first day in office. Oh, I do now. You were from that XXX class!" and we started having a long conversation about after school, college and university, family and friends and we went for lunch together.

I found out at that time she was dating another guy, a pilot and she knew about my relationship. It was a very friendly relationship we had like old friends meeting again. We would go for lunches, and occasional dinners. And with her sitting opposite me she would give me the occasional zao geng when she comes into office with her skimpy tight mini skirts.

Things were normal for the next 2 years as I was in and out of that office as a consultant until my business got stable. She left the company to freelance, and I approached her to assist me in my company...

Five0
26-09-2013, 05:40 AM
Setting up tent here :D

soldierboy168
26-09-2013, 11:54 AM
"So, what is my job scope in your company?" Mel asked.

"You role is to assist me in my projects, more like a PA for the time being. I have bigger plans for you..."I replied.

"OK :)"she replied with a big lovely smile. I melted for a moment.

Things were pretty normal for the first 3 months, I purposely placed her desk right opposite mine, but with a coffee table in between where we would use it as our meeting and working desk to sort out documents, drawings etc. She would always come into office with a mini dress or short skirt flashing her slender and long legs for me and this time I had more opportunities getting a lot of upskirt moments. Her firm B cup also had her fair share of exposure as she loves to bend over in front of me when we have discussions.

She loves wearing stripey panties, no laces and red/black bras. And she loves the beaches, although I have not been on a beach trip with her before I have seen her in bikinis in pictures, and my dick will just throb real hard seeing her sexy body in those 2 piece bikini.

Mel always complains to me, "when will I be able to marry a rich man, live the life of a 'tai-tai' travel the world, own my own cafe and enjoy life?"

I tell her everytime she asks me "just be my wife, I will give you what you wish for..." she just smiles at me and tells me "you can't...you already have one" and she smiles it off...I couldn't tell her that I have been yearning for her for some time now...

Everything started when we went on a business trip to Milan together...and that was when a miracle had happened...

ah rat
26-09-2013, 12:07 PM
TS,any pixs of her zaogeng :D

mimilee
26-09-2013, 12:28 PM
TS,any pixs of her zaogeng :D

bro this is not real, where is pic?

But i also hope to see hehe :D

soldierboy168
26-09-2013, 12:52 PM
bro this is not real, where is pic?

But i also hope to see hehe :D

You may think it's fictional but I don't have pics of her zaogeng....it'll be just too obvious if I did that although I have thought of putting a spycam before...

soldierboy168
26-09-2013, 01:13 PM
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18443/18443326e165a4f819e26a32fbcdd9e2b955f0ff.jpg

Just something for you to view taken at a beach resort on our sexcapade last year...

diputs1269
26-09-2013, 01:30 PM
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18443/18443326e165a4f819e26a32fbcdd9e2b955f0ff.jpg

Just something for you to view taken at a beach resort on our sexcapade last year...

Is this picture real, so well taken. :)

chdb
26-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Thanks for sharing. Camping for more TS story

pussyworm
26-09-2013, 08:17 PM

thanks for sharing bro, quite tan a girl i like hehe :D

alwaysbestdeal
26-09-2013, 08:47 PM
Fake pic. Too well taken.

soldierboy168
27-09-2013, 01:21 AM
It was a yearly affair for me to fly to Milan for a business trip to meet my associates and partners. Since Mel had joined me I thought it would be good to expose her to the industry more and to meet up with my other partners.

Mel was excited about the trip, so was I as I had been planning well on how I could confess my feelings for her in Milan. I had been very confused and frustrated inside me since I had been having feelings for her for some time, and I know I shouldn't be because I'm married to a wonderful wife and a daughter. But somehow, my evil side took over my logical side and I had devised a plan.

That morning when I met Mel at the airport, I noticed that her eyes were swollen, I knew she didn't sleep and had been crying. I asked her "Mel, are you OK?" She smiled at me and replied "Yeah, I'm fine."and forced a smile on her pale face. I was quite worried but I didn't know what to say next. We checked-in and went to have our coffee at the departure hall...

Botakhead
02-10-2013, 07:47 AM
Waiting for what's to cum and more to cum.:)

condomers
02-10-2013, 09:04 AM

Bro TS,

Nice shoot and nice story..waiting for you to continue

eeemen
05-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Late camper here to sarpork too. Pls do carry onz, thanks n cheers, ....................

soldierboy168
06-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the support bros...have been busy with work and family...just came back from a trip..the continuation of my story....

We sat in starbucks having our coffee as she slowly sips her skinny latte...I couldn't help stopping my eyes admiring her beauty and her beautiful legs. She was in full black mini dress cover up til her shoulders, having a purple shawl around her shoulders, and her thighs exposed in front of me. She was silent as I tried to break the silence.

"So, have you thought of where you would like to visit in Milan?" I asked.
"Not really....don't think I have any in mind" she replied.
"Not even shopping for your Prada or Gucci?"I followed. She shook her head and continues to sip her latte, switching her legs crossing from left to right as I caught a sight of an upskirt, she was wearing white that day...

We sat there for 30 mins and I didn't make much progress in lightening the mood as our flight was called and we headed to the departure gate. We boarded the plane and went to our seats. She took the window and I had the aisle seat.

She buckled her seatbelt, took out the blanket and just lied there and nap..."wow..."I thought, "looks like it's going to be a lonely flight to Milan..."

Not long after that, we took off, and I took out my iPad to read my journals. She slept through meal service as she waved off the stewardess during service. I told them to just hang on to it maybe she might want to eat later.

2 hours into the flight, I was still reading my journals and I heard sobbing sounds, and it came from Mel. I couldn't hold on any longer, I closed my iPad and embraced her in my arms. Mel resisted, but did not fight me off as she cried on my shoulders, hitting my chest with her right fist. This was the first time that I felt emotionally connected to her, the very first time that she opened up to me as I treasured this very first moment...

soldierboy168
09-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Holding her in my arms did help calm her a bit. I whispered to her to cry it all out and don't hold back...and she did something which i will never forget in my whole life....she bite my arm...so hard that the skin tore and bled. I couldn't shout although I was in pain but after a good 2 minutes of taking in her biting, she let go and gave me a peck on my cheek.

'Sorry....was it painful?'she asked me.
'Damn right painful! You could've bitten my flesh off you know!' I was a little agitated but my heart was mellowed further when she took my arm and kissed the marks she left, and then she started telling me the entire story of how she found out her pilot bf had cheated on her and she caught him red-handed in bed with another woman. She found them on their bed when she came home from work, the night before we left for Milan. She was devastated, and went berserk after that...She didn't sleep the whole night as she took her luggage and spend a night in the hotel.

I just hugged her tightly as she started crying again. I knew that it wouldn't be easy to mend a broken heart but I was determined to be the man who will heal her heartache. She was in my arms for a good 3 hours as she slept like a baby. We arrived in Dubai for our transit, and she looked livelier and back to her bubbly self. We had coffee break and then after back on our way to Milan.

Things were pretty much back to normal as we chat about our past relationships and how it has developed to who we are today. Little did I notice after a while that we were closer than before as she sat with her arms around mine and before I know next she was sleeping on my arm. It felt like being back in highschool like a nerdy schoolboy having the girl of his dreams cuddling up and she's just right next to you....I wish this would last forever but it had to when the plane was preparing for landing.

Just adding another teaser pic which she took when we went to the beach this year...http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18499/18499999-holder-2f854e83ca7476356915e5d540069f9c.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=18499999&showlnk=0)

=.="
10-10-2013, 08:00 AM
pitch camp here...any bro wanna share?:D