PDA

View Full Version : visit the tn gals in china?

anmolover
08-07-2005, 01:27 PM
hi bros out there,

i'm puzzled when the tn gals (prc) ask u to go to china for holiday to visit them and they say they'll bring you around for fun. what's their intention?
i think of a few reasons:

if look at positively, they want to:
- they like u and want u to be with them (i personally think this is not likely as most of them are $ minded, they just want $)
- they are kind, like to have visitors and show their hospitality

can't squeeze out any more points from the bright side, it's too hard...

if look at negatively, they want to:
- create more chances to make more stories so that you pity them and give them money
- paint an image of bright future in china so that you invest in china and they can eat up your money
- kidnap you
- set you up and blackmail you
- get their gang to rob you and they can yet act like in a show and pretend as the victims also
- while you're out (if you stay in a hotel), get their gang to break into your room and ransack your valuables

did any bro ever go to visit them and got good or bad experience? can the bros share their opinions?

MMM88
08-07-2005, 01:42 PM
i met tis prc ger in Dynasty KTV (no more liao) 3 yrs ago....she is frm Guangzhou....everytime i go up there (twice a year) , i will look her up...n she will b there (hotel lobby) for me.....t best part is she treats me as a beri close frenz....of course a free bonk everytime....
conclusion ...not all PRCs r $ face.....so be nice....okie ;)

naemlo
08-07-2005, 01:51 PM
did any bro ever go to visit them and got good or bad experience? can the bros share their opinions?

Been to China a lot of times, n the KTV gers I met in SG, treated me quite good when I'm there. Brought me around when they r free, till now none of them kidnap, rob ... me. Maybe I treated then very well when they r in SG.

O2-XDA
08-07-2005, 01:57 PM
not all PRCs r $ face.....so be nice....okie ;)

have similar experiences and i have nvr come across those negative stuffs suggested by threadstarter. think if you treat them well in Sg, then these gals will reciprocate when you visit them.

cheers..

just4fun
08-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Mine is a sadder experience....

I met this gal at MG when I was back in Singapore....She sat with me as she is from suzhou (i also now in suzhou mah)...i happily give her my number....now she call everyday...sometime in the middle of the night.... :mad:

I think she is working in suzhou ktv now...so alway call me to go down and book her...siao....

My OC is so mad (but i managed to smoke her off)...Heng...

Now i change her name in my hp as "pain in the ass"...simply bey tahan liao...

So my advice...never give me ur number...knn....you will die of pestering...

ahpaul25
08-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Been to China a lot of times, n the KTV gers I met in SG, treated me quite good when I'm there. Brought me around when they r free, till now none of them kidnap, rob ... me. Maybe I treated then very well when they r in SG.

Same Here, they are not as bad as u think......once they got abit feeling for you....they are really treat u nice .....hehehe :D

dc7176
08-07-2005, 10:18 PM
i met tis prc ger in Dynasty KTV (no more liao) 3 yrs ago....she is frm Guangzhou....everytime i go up there (twice a year) , i will look her up...n she will b there (hotel lobby) for me.....t best part is she treats me as a beri close frenz....of course a free bonk everytime....
conclusion ...not all PRCs r $ face.....so be nice....okie ;)

lucky u go twice a year! i goin to fuzhou(FOC) monthly after meeting w this ktv gal since last year. At first bring me go sight seeing n jalan jalan, now sian liao. i juz go over for the weekend bonk n stay in the hotel relax only.So far didnt ask anything from me only during CNY she ask me to send her $500. Although i gave her some $$ whenever i visit her. she say want to marry me, too bad she a PRC. if not i marry her straight away.

naemlo
08-07-2005, 11:32 PM
lAlthough i gave her some $$ whenever i visit her. she say want to marry me, too bad she a PRC. if not i marry her straight away.

Y prc u cannot marry her straight??? :confused:

dc7176
08-07-2005, 11:52 PM
Y prc u cannot marry her straight??? :confused:

Sigh... good question i been asking this question myself for so so long too... y dun i marry her?? mayb i juz dun love her enough or i juz wanna f her. oso too problem to resolve... eg she come spore i gotta support her coz she not wkin, if her family need $$ gotta give her $$ n send back... dun have enough $$ to support her n her family better dun commit myself.

Sigh... tink of this question i really headache... still prefer now. go there monthly juz relax n bonk over the weekend.

naemlo
09-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Sigh... tink of this question i really headache... still prefer now. go there monthly juz relax n bonk over the weekend.

U knew she is here to work, u knew she is here for money, so y didn't u think b4 u get into relationship with her??? This is very popular in this forum, another case of small head rules the big head. Haizzzz men are still men..... In his mind, he knows that she is here for money, but small dick say why bother, free bonk first then worry next time.

smiler
09-07-2005, 01:40 PM
U knew she is here to work, u knew she is here for money, so y didn't u think b4 u get into relationship with her??? This is very popular in this forum, another case of small head rules the big head. Haizzzz men are still men..... In his mind, he knows that she is here for money, but small dick say why bother, free bonk first then worry next time.
Well said bro.
ME having this same problem now and the PRC now is in SG. Although she dun really ask me for $$$ but always trying to hint that need $$$ to sent back China. In fact now she not working cos passport kena detain at immigration....so most of the time, I will try giving her a little of the $$$ for her daily expenses.

naemlo
09-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Well said bro.
ME having this same problem now and the PRC now is in SG. Although she dun really ask me for $$$ but always trying to hint that need $$$ to sent back China. In fact now she not working cos passport kena detain at immigration....so most of the time, I will try giving her a little of the $$$ for her daily expenses.

This PRC is so fortunate to know u... must be a stunning lady. :D

smiler
09-07-2005, 01:44 PM
This PRC is so fortunate to know u... must be a stunning lady. :D
Not really stunning lah, just that she and me have some chemistry together loh........so tonite go where? :D

naemlo
09-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Not really stunning lah, just that she and me have some chemistry together loh........so tonite go where? :D

I always good boy... no cheong PRC KTV for yrs.... cannot control my small dick too. Dun want to hurt another ger.

newyorker88
09-07-2005, 03:08 PM
hi bros out there,

i'm puzzled when the tn gals (prc) ask u to go to china for holiday to visit them and they say they'll bring you around for fun. what's their intention?

if look at positively, they want to:
- they like u and want u to be with them (i personally think this is not likely as most of them are $ minded, they just want $)
- they are kind, like to have visitors and show their hospitality

can't squeeze out any more points from the bright side, it's too hard...

Let me add a few more.

1) Maybe want you to be her hubby?
2) Show off to others she got a singapore BF?

Just my 2 rupiah......:D

dc7176
10-07-2005, 11:29 AM
I always good boy... no cheong PRC KTV for yrs.... cannot control my small dick too. Dun want to hurt another ger.

err... u mean dun wan to b hurt by another PRC??? kekeke :D

btw might b goin to FOC or XMN end of the month fr 28 to 31.

will u b there?? mayb we can meet up?

gongcheebyekia
10-07-2005, 11:34 AM
tn gals are oso human wif feelings. so i tink as long as u treat them good, they would want to repay u and not treat u badly.

smiler
10-07-2005, 11:35 AM
You good boy but ur lanz naughty little boy leh............hehehe
You are afriad the gal hurt you lah..........wat dun wanna hurt another gal? Kong jiao wei.......... :p

dc7176
10-07-2005, 11:37 AM
You are afriad the gal hurt you lah..........wat dun wanna hurt another gal? Kong jiao wei.......... :p

lolz same thinking :D

smiler
10-07-2005, 11:51 AM
lolz same thinking :D
Hehehehe............^5 :D

naemlo
10-07-2005, 02:05 PM
err... u mean dun wan to b hurt by another PRC??? kekeke :D

btw might b goin to FOC or XMN end of the month fr 28 to 31.

will u b there?? mayb we can meet up?

I will in BKK during that period. U want any info in Xiamen, I'm more willing to provide. Just need to buy me a cup of kopi, or a mei mei or a jug of beer :D

naemlo
10-07-2005, 02:06 PM
You good boy but ur lanz naughty little boy leh............hehehe

U 2 gang up suan me, win liao loh..... :(

dc7176
11-07-2005, 01:45 AM
I will in BKK during that period. U want any info in Xiamen, I'm more willing to provide. Just need to buy me a cup of kopi, or a mei mei or a jug of beer :D

bro, frankly i would love to go xiamen of fuzhou pay for a threesome or foursome kekeke but i have a gal there liao, everytime she wait for me at the airport... cant anyhow cheong there. sian ah...

la kopi? or jug of beer? no prob. i pm u my contact no. kekeke
juz give me a call bro...

naemlo
11-07-2005, 02:14 AM
bro, frankly i would love to go xiamen of fuzhou pay for a threesome or foursome kekeke but i have a gal there liao, everytime she wait for me at the airport... cant anyhow cheong there. sian ah...

la kopi? or jug of beer? no prob. i pm u my contact no. kekeke
juz give me a call bro...

Haizzzzzz, then how can I be a good host??? So your trip confirm??

dc7176
11-07-2005, 02:24 AM
Haizzzzzz, then how can I be a good host??? So your trip confirm??

Pending leave approval from my office! Once got clearance i b planting Spore flag at China again. i will make Spore proud b4 national day. kekeke :D

CPTMiller
11-07-2005, 03:10 AM
There are some cheater around.
But we can base on that to said all are like that.
:cool:

hi bros out there,
- set you up and blackmail you
- get their gang to rob you and they can yet act like in a show and pretend as the victims also
- while you're out (if you stay in a hotel), get their gang to break into your bros share their opinions?

anmolover
12-07-2005, 10:50 AM
thanks for the opinion from all the bros, may be i unlucky, always got bad experience, got conned the money twice. when they know that you like them, they'll take the advantage from u. they disappear after they get the money, i'm not and i dun look rich but may be too soft hearted... may be i should learn to be more cold blooded. now got another one, i called her a couple of times, every time ask me to go visit her but later i realize that she already got a daugther but she never tell me, i know it bcos i heard the kid who answer her phone call her mother...so she's another lier i meet. oso ever asked me to send her expensive gift by post, siow...

smiler
12-07-2005, 01:14 PM
U 2 gang up suan me, win liao loh..... :(
Who dare to suan you?
You are my "idol" leh............ :D

Ronaldo
12-07-2005, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=naemlo. Brought me around when they r free, till now none of them kidnap, rob ... me. [/QUOTE]

Next time i arrange kidnap for you in DG ok? hehe.. Or you want gang rape? hehe...

Oh well, even in China, they said the same thing.. lips service lahz.. dont believe everything you hear.. all part of customer service..

naemlo
12-07-2005, 01:56 PM
Who dare to suan you?
You are my "idol" leh............ :D

Hiazzzz when then u can stop suaning me???? :( I good boy u know?

naemlo
12-07-2005, 01:57 PM
Next time i arrange kidnap for you in DG ok? hehe.. Or you want gang rape? hehe...

Oh well, even in China, they said the same thing.. lips service lahz.. dont believe everything you hear.. all part of customer service..

Can u arrange 3 chio ladies to kidnap me?? Ask them to rape me 3 days 3 nites. :D

dc7176
12-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Can u arrange 3 chio ladies to kidnap me?? Ask them to rape me 3 days 3 nites. :D

3 gals? 3 days 3 nites? enough a not?? kekeke

hmm... tomorrow i buy 333R if strike i get 3 gals to rape u k?? :D

naemlo
12-07-2005, 05:10 PM
3 gals? 3 days 3 nites? enough a not?? kekeke

hmm... tomorrow i buy 333R if strike i get 3 gals to rape u k?? :D

Confirm boh??? I po pi po pi u kena big big.

bakah
12-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Er ok...i think women have a point when they say we men don't have brain.hehe.I mean since the big head fails us most of the time and the small head only has one line of thought and the heart also once in a while take over the thinking...in that case think so much for what?haha.Well if wanna go...go lor good or bad see your luck lor.If got 'yuan fen' good lor if destine to die,stay home also will get choke on toufu anyway as the saying goes 'yan lou yao ni san geng si ni jiu san geng si tao ye tao bu diao' :D If young and single why not but of course dun stupid until no money come back lah hehe If married liao better not lah

dc7176
12-07-2005, 05:59 PM
Confirm boh??? I po pi po pi u kena big big.

On! U as long as i strike tomorrow i get 3 gals to rape u at ur home ground k??
kena 1st - 3rd prize i get KTV gals
consolation i get fa lang gals
starter i get 5 of ur good trusty frens :D

naemlo
12-07-2005, 06:02 PM
On! U as long as i strike tomorrow i get 3 gals to rape u at ur home ground k??
kena 1st - 3rd prize i get KTV gals
consolation i get fa lang gals
starter i get 5 of ur good trusty frens :D

Ok noz, tonight I po pi u kena consolation n above. Been a long time since 2 or more gers rape me. The last was in Manila... I was in heaven :D

smiler
12-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Hiazzzz when then u can stop suaning me???? :( I good boy u know?
I oredi say I no suan you liao mah.................I sayang you also buay hu liao...........so when you this "good" boy gonna plan to change this "bad" boy to "good" boy har? :D

Horsepower
12-07-2005, 06:46 PM
Mine is a sadder experience....

I met this gal at MG when I was back in Singapore....She sat with me as she is from suzhou (i also now in suzhou mah)...i happily give her my number....now she call everyday...sometime in the middle of the night.... :mad:
So my advice...never give me ur number...knn....you will die of pestering...
Yours maybe isolated case. Not all like tat.

whitegals
12-07-2005, 10:23 PM
they disappear after they get the money, i'm not and i dun look rich but may be too soft hearted... may be i should learn to be more cold blooded. now got another one, i called her a couple of times, every time ask me to go visit her but later i realize that she already got a daugther but she never tell me, i know it bcos i heard the kid who answer her phone call her mother...so she's another lier i meet. oso ever asked me to send her expensive gift by post, siow...

Next time dun send her the money if it is a big amount, bring it with you and only give her after you bonk her for a week. And does it matter if she has a daughter?

durex
12-07-2005, 10:35 PM
I agree wif most bros here not all prc $face one,there are also nice one treat them nice when you in thier home town they will really bring you around,visit some in the past no problem at all some also wanted to pay for my lounging only thing is dont visit her family if you does not want any compilcation ;)

anmolover
16-08-2005, 09:26 PM
may be most bro here got good experience most of the times. i really damn bad luck everyone i met is a cheater or really a bitch. even though i treat them good (give money, computer, buy shoes etc), they just treat u like a fool, may b i am..:-( i visited china and informed this fucking gal 3 times, 1 after issuing ticket, another time 1 week before departure and 1 time 1 day b4 dep, this gal says ok to pick me and acted taking down my flights and damn her mia when i arrived, called her also phone not reachable until the day before i left i reached and she still can acted blur "ah, u really come ah, how ah, what should i do now, i feel very sorry..." what the fuck! i swear i won't treat these bitches good any more. they're just pieces of shit, human scum... forgive me bro if i'm over reacting... i'm just too angry... just want to share with others u may encounter sad things like this. just be aware when u deal with these bitches.