PDA

View Full Version : My latest fling from company next door...

joncheong
16-09-2013, 08:50 PM
It all started from taking the same lift every morning....and subsequently having smoking breaks together....Let's call her Anne...

Anne was a new hire in the company next door...She is not astonishing beautiful nor sexy...just a GND....slightly tanned and slim...breast around B...We started off exchanging smiles cos we always happened to take the same lift every morning although we do come at slightly different times to work...Then one hot afternoon we happened to see each other at the smoking area downstairs....

Fast forward i invited her out for dinner one day and through the chats happened to know that she broke up with her bf of 3 years not too long ago...so she still seemed pretty hurt...her bf cheated on her with his colleague ....

TBC..

fkboy
16-09-2013, 08:51 PM
tent pitched!

godz
17-09-2013, 01:16 AM
Beer.... Mash mellow and chicken wings on the fire......

diputs1269
17-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Positively development forcasted, camping here :)

bfreemen
17-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Good start. Let see more

Bigthorn
17-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Camping here for more.

mevius
17-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Camp camp....

Townsend
17-09-2013, 11:23 AM
camping for more!!!

joncheong
17-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Fast forward ...(doubt you guys will be interested in the sms flirting and lunch dates)....After around 1 month of flirting and courting her (i am attached and i think she knows it but she doesn't want to ask about it), finally during a weekend when my gf was flying for a few days...i brought Anne to weekend getaway at MBS....or shall i call it a sexcapade...I was gleaming with excitement when she agreed cos that would mean sex...where on earth would a girl stays with a guy in a hotel with sex not being in the equation....

The moment we entered the room, she being a typical girl...she went to take photos of the views from our room....while she was savouring the views, i hugged her from behind and smelled her hair....nice shampoo smell and i could smell her body....no perfume, just natural body scent...i got hard....she told me to relax cheekily....i told her it is not for her to decide....i went to french her furiously and she acted innocent saying please no...when in fact her hands were all over my crotch and she even slipped her hands into my pants.....

TBC...

andythai
17-09-2013, 10:23 PM
U are my man, bro :D

RADIOJ
17-09-2013, 10:29 PM
No... Pls dont... Stop
Pls... Cont.
lol

dikk
17-09-2013, 10:43 PM
more pls bro :)