PDA

View Full Version : Woman driver holds up traffic - then shouts at biker for telling her to hurry up

Sammyboy RSS Feed
16-09-2013, 05:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Stomp | Monday, Sep 16, 2013
SINGAPORE - The female driver of Mercedes took her time to drop off her passengers along Upper Serangoon Road last night and held up traffic.

Instead of apologising to a motorcyclist who told her to hurry up, she tried to argue her way out, citizen journalism website Stomp reported.

Stomp contributor Andrew, who witnessed the incident, said: "I was dining along Upper Serangoon Road - the row of shophouses where the durian shop and 8bistro is - yesterday at about 7.30pm and witnessed this incident.

"I was waiting for our vehicle from the valet and noticed the cars were caught in a jam.

"I then looked and saw this Mercedes dropping off passengers for a significant amount of time (one to two minutes) while a white motorcycle waited behind.

"The driver was still in the car while the back seat passengers (four to five of them) slowly got off.

"The female owner of the car then walked to the other side of the door and waited for something, not talking.

"I was getting impatient by this time. The owner of the white motorcycle then gave a short honk and then the woman actually shouted back at him, 'WAIT! There is a kid!'.

"The biker replied, 'Then can hurry up', gesturing to the line of vehicles behind.

"Instead of apologising, the woman shouted back even louder, 'This is a little girl whose legs are shorter than yours!'

"The rider replied, 'OK you are rich, you can take your own sweet time!'.

"The woman then slowly walked off, holding the hands of the little girl of about two to three years old.
"I thought about things for a while while waiting for the car and was actually disgusted that the woman didn't bother apologising for holding up everyone - and argued as if she had the right of way.

"We all know that children take a longer time to get down from cars so why couldn't she carry her daughter?

"When she walked past me, she didn't look apologetic nor sorry, which prompted me to send in my post.

"So I took a picture of the car. It's a pity I reacted too slowly and didn't take her picture.

"I was still digesting what happened.

"So rich people can hold up traffic and don't need to say sorry?

"So having a kid means the world needs to wait for her?

"To that lady owner of vehicle -- I hope you are not passing these values to your children.

"We don't need more snobs in the society. Perhaps, maybe just learn to say sorry."
Attached Images

http://www.sammyboy.com/images/attach/jpg.gif 20130916_mercdriver_stomp_ride.jpg (http://www.sammyboy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12167&d=1379315325) (41.1 KB)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?163278-Woman-driver-holds-up-traffic-then-shouts-at-biker-for-telling-her-to-hurry-up&goto=newpost).