PDA

View Full Version : How my wife finally tried 3some

lonelyboi5
16-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Good day guys and girls out there. Have been a silent lurking around SBF for a long time. As you can see, I don't care about the points and stuff.

After some interesting stuff happened in my household, I decided to share the story over here. Names are fake but rest of the story I will try my best to piece all my memory together.

My wife and I have been married for 1 year. No issues with our sex life, in fact we are quite active. No complains about making love to the lady I married and love the most.

Some details about my wife. She is 26, standing at 162, 50kg. Slightly chubby but not fat. Nice to hug and cuddle with. Her boobs are 34B, but depending on bra cutting, can be 34C as well (generally a handful of a B). After making love since dating days till now, she remains as wet and tight and I love the moment of penetrating her.

About me. Just a normal guy standing at 178, 64. Having a pretty decent job and stable income. My dick measures 5.5inch (not big but my wife loves it as it fits her nicely).

Its is almost every guys fantasy to have a 3some at some point of their lives. It is no different for me. It started when we have dated for 4years and whenever I read the posts by fellow samsters here, it just triggers me to want to have a 3some. And so, I have been bugging my then gf now wife to try 3some with a fellow samster here. I suggested that we can start with light petting or even just a watcher first to get her comfortable.

Result? As you can already figure out.. NO! That's what I have been getting from her, until recently.

TBC

SexyMenace
16-09-2013, 04:47 PM
First to camp in... waiting for your good follow up on this event...:rolleyes:

jason12play
16-09-2013, 04:48 PM
camping for more...

lonelyboi5
16-09-2013, 05:01 PM
It was a Sunday night after we got home from running errands for the house and my wife (Apple) was taking a shower. When she was done, she shouted from the room for me to grab her a set of lingerie and tshirt for her to wear. Being cheeky, I grabbed a g-string and a sexy night gown for her to wear (she doesn't really like to wear g-string as she say is uncomfortable). Initially she was complaining why did I get the g-string, but I managed to pull it through and there she goes with her g-string. Next, I suggested that I choose her dress for her work tomorrow and she agreed. As part of the cheeky plan, I purposely chose a white dress that is slightly translucent. Hopefully when she is as work, her colleagues can see through and see my slutty wife in g-string. All these worked out just the way I wanted.

Come Monday, I dropped her off at work before heading to my workplace. As we were walking up the stairs of the MSCP, I could see the shape of her g-string and her 2 bare cheeks on the dress. This gave me a semi-hardon and I continued admiring my wonderful wife's ass. When we arrived her work place, I gave her a peck on her lips and told her how sexy she was and that I could not wait for the evening to come (so I can make love to her). She replied with a slutty voice "I wanna eat you up tonight". I could see her horniness in her eyes as she said that. For the whole day, my mind was just filled with her ass and just could not wait to get home.

During lunchtime, I received a text from her to ask if I have eaten. And on goes a typical rally of messages between a couple. After 15mins of messaging, she replied with "dear, alot of guys looking at me today.." I thought to myself, of cause they are looking at you. Your ass is so nice. But being politically correct, I replied with "because you are gorgeous darling". This showed me that my wife is still appealing to her colleagues and that they have noticed those sexy g-strings under her dress.

As the day creep by slowly, it was finally time to knock off and go back to have a wild night with Apple (little did I know that it was gonna be a night beyond wild)

TBC. Coffee break

lonelyboi5
16-09-2013, 08:38 PM
As the day creep by slowly, it was finally time to knock off and go back to have a wild night with Apple (little did I know that it was gonna be a night beyond wild)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I approached the pick up point at wifey's workplace, I saw from far that there was a guy standing beside her chatting with her. As I pulled over Apple signalled for the guy to board the car as well. Being polite, I greeted them and ask wifey who was that. She introduced him as Alan, her colleague at work.Alan is 26 as well, medium built and sporty looking. Apple explained that Alan's friend fly his aeroplane for dinner, hence invited for him to join us for dinner at JEM. Since he is already in the car, there really isn't much choice I have. Do I? Deep down I'm already thinking "knn, there goes my night".

As we continued during dinner, we were just talking cock and talking about random stuff. Through out dinner, I was hinting to my wife under the table to go home! At the end of dinner, wifey suggested for dessert...at our house!!! Isn't there no end to this third party?! That was running through my mind and I was really pissed..

kissu
16-09-2013, 09:24 PM
camp here for more ... :p

mimilee
16-09-2013, 09:26 PM
bro is it real ? seems it is MMF :rolleyes: ?

thingshappen
16-09-2013, 10:23 PM
another good story coming up!

winston0
17-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Lets go bros !

Nojam
17-09-2013, 01:41 AM
Tent already up, camping for more

acidicavex
17-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Pitch tent sound interesting to read on.

D.Keys_SG
18-09-2013, 12:47 AM
TS must be wishing for a MFF threesome but instead became a MMF threesome. Thats why always good to be "specific". Hehehehe .. just kidding bro. Good story.

winston0
18-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Nice .. Lets go!:)

Ichigowaffles
18-09-2013, 02:52 AM
Plz continue nice start:p:)

jasminee
19-09-2013, 11:46 PM
sound so sexy that you helped to dress up your wife nice and sexy to work. guess not many man will be so willing to share their wife so openly to other mans to enjoy :)

DasQuick
19-09-2013, 11:51 PM
Nice. Keep it up bro. So many threesome stories. Making me all horny

acidicavex
20-09-2013, 02:34 PM
Where is TS no more??

acidicavex
20-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Where is TS no more??

Delwin
20-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Ts Mia liao ah?

stlover72
20-09-2013, 08:05 PM
TS yr threesome is MMF or MFF..... would love to read more, Pls update thank you.

DasQuick
20-09-2013, 09:56 PM
No more 3p?? Give me more!!

lonelyboi5
20-09-2013, 10:49 PM
Sorry man, been busy for the past week. Will try to update as and when I am available!

lonelyboi5
20-09-2013, 11:09 PM
As we continued during dinner, we were just talking cock and talking about random stuff. Through out dinner, I was hinting to my wife under the table to go home! At the end of dinner, wifey suggested for dessert...at our house!!! Isn't there no end to this third party?! That was running through my mind and I was really pissed..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as the whole thing went on, we arrived at our house. Wifey went to bathe and it was Alan and myself sitting in the living room together. Its quite awkward, but as the host I offering him some beer and dessert that my wife had make previously. We started to chat about standard stuff to kill the silence. From soccer to F1, standard guys talk. The interesting conversation occurred as such.

Alan: Bro, your wife quite sexy hor?
Me: Eh, bro don't play wife hor. You are her colleague don't make things awkward. (I was already pissed with him being light bulb. Now he want to hit on my wife?!)
Alan: Chill la bro. Just giving my honest opinion. You are really lucky to have Apple as your wife. You must be a happy man.
Me: Thanks. (Totally not interested, but must be polite la..)
Alan: Bro, you think your wife ass is nice?
Me: (wah kao. now talk about my wife ass. But deep inside abit shiok la..someone noticed the tight ass I set up for them to see.) hmm, of y cause la. My wife leh, sure nice. How come you say so? (Getting abit more comfortable talking..)
Alan: Coz she wearing this sexy g-string today leh. Show her tight ass cheeks.
Me: Haha! that one is I choose one..

At this point, wifey had finish her shower and came out to join us in the living room. Don't know what went over her, she came out in a tank top and denim shorts. (seems normal right. BUT she never wear her bra!! I was like WTF).

Wife: Eh, what are you guys talking about? How is the dessert?
Alan: Nothing much la. your dessert is very nice.

I could see Alan bio-ing her boobs while they were talking. I pulled my wife aside and asked her why she wear like that. Improper with a guest in the house leh.. She whispered to me "tot you like to 3some? Don't you want me to seduce Alan?" I was like WTF is wrong with my wife today? Did I make her all horny that she tot of this? (It was later that wifey explained to me that she wanted to give me a surprise for my birthday which was approaching). From the living room we could hear a shout..

Alan: Apple! can I have more dessert please?

My wife gave me a wink and went back to the living room.

Wife: Sure, I go take for you.

As she came back to the living room, she bent infront of us and put the plate down. OMG, my wife's awesome breast were in plain view infront of me...If I could see it, Alan is looking at it too...

Alan: Err..Apple, you zaogeng already..
Me: Ya. Apple. Don't make things awkward for Alan la..
Wife: Why leh? My breast not nice meh?
Me: Dar, you know your breast are nice and I love them.
Alan: Ya lo. Very firm and nice shape. But don't like that la. I will horny one.
Wife: hmm..then did I manage to arouse you?
Me: (WTF my wife really so open arh..Remember that at this point of time, I still don't know that it was part of wifey plan to surprise me) Darling, awkward la. Later Alan paiseh.
Alan: Bro, nvm la. Ok one. Actually aroused me abit la..Haha!

Basically, it was pretty awkward and we were trying to laugh it off and change the topic. And so I jio Alan to play xbox together and take the attention off my wife. My wife cleared the plates and went to do the dishes..

TBC..

KLKOOL
21-09-2013, 01:20 AM
Camping for more :cool:

honeypig13
21-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Sounds nice. Camping here !

lonelyboi5
21-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Basically, it was pretty awkward and we were trying to laugh it off and change the topic. And so I jio Alan to play xbox together and take the attention off my wife. My wife cleared the plates and went to do the dishes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

While playing fifa on xbox, wifey finished doing her dishes and came back to the living room.

Wife: So how, which team winning?

She walked infront of the tv bend down and asked. "Got put half ball anot?" WTH! she not put half ball. She totally put full ball for both Alan and myself to see. (those who bet soccer should know what I talking about) At that point, I already got an erection from looking at my beautiful wife's cleavage. I could see from the corner of my eye that Alan was adjusting his position. This could only mean that he also had a hardon!

Me: Dar, don't like that again leh. Paiseh leh.

Alan: Erhem..ya..uncomfortable..Haha..(trying to hide his embaressment of a hardon)

Wife: Why leh? You all aroused arh?

Me: Dar, dont too much hor..

Wife: No la.. I feeling turned on ma..

Alan: Ermm. Then I make a move first? You guys can have your private time together. Sorry for disturbing you guys for the whole evening.

Wife: hmmm..How about you join us? We nv try with an additional party before.

Me: Dar, you siao arh?!

Wife: I tot you always ask me to 3some 3some 3some?

Me: Errr...saying and being in the actual scenario different ma..(I was totally not prepared and unsure now..)

Alan: It's ok la. I make a move first..

Wife: Nono. No one is leaving la. All relax can? I also nervous leh. you all like that, make me more nervous.

Me: You sure about this?

Wife: yup..(giving a shy nod)

Alan: Woah..this is new..

Me: Ok. how about we just start slow? Alan you just sit and see? Maybe when we more comfortable then continue?

Alan: errrr...ok..

We proceeded to our room and grabbed a chair for Alan to get comfortable in. When all was ready, my wife and I just treated like a normal loving making session. Trying to ignore the presence of Alan. As we continued to make out, I could feel the wetness of wifey through her panties. Alan was already stroking his dick, guess the show was getting too hot for him. From my point of view, Alan's dick is probably longer then mine. Maybe 6inch plus, but thinner then mine. Wifey got more comfortable and started to crawl towards Alan.

Wife: Getting bored?

And she took his dick in her hands and started to stroke it. It was already moist with the precum. As she slowly stroked it, I went behind her and penetrated her wet and tight pussy. She let out a satisfying moan and continued to stroke Alan's dick. As I slowly picked up my pace, I could sense that wifey was getting wetter and hornier. I could still see the hesitation in her eyes. She is tempted to suck that cock, but still have that fear in her. I gave her a strong thrust and told her it's alright. That strong thrust made her open her mouth and swallowed the whole cock. Here we have me fucking her and she mouth fucking Alan who was already all high and horny. As we carried on, I was on the verge of cumming and I could see that Alan was also almost at his limit. I rammed wifey faster and faster. This in turn made her suck him faster as well..."OMG!" Alan exclaimed. He had cum all in my wife's mouth. All this happened infront of me. I cummed as well and we proceeded to clean up.

After all these happened, a sense of guilt dwelled upon me. I just shared the woman I loved the most with another guy. (Maybe some of you reading this will think that this is not wild in any way. Just a bj to another guy. But to us, it was something that we have nv tried before). We sent Alan out and promised to keep it discreet among us.

Back on bed, before going to sleep..

Me: Dar, you feel ok?

Wife: Ya. Don't worry. If I did not enjoy it, I won't have did it right? Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Me: HUH!?

Wife: That's your present!

Me: Thank you dear! (I am really very touched that wifey did it to fulfil my fantasy.)

Wife: It was awesome though. Something new..BUT! I still want more from you..

That led us to another session of good hot sex at night...Before sleeping, wifey cheekily suggested "Let's do it with another girl next time..hee" Seems like wifey did like having a third party..That left me dreaming of another 3some at night...

TBC..(Thing about a married man.. Either you are busy working or you are busy accompanying your wife..) Till next time..

DasQuick
21-09-2013, 03:58 PM
More please ts!! :)

Jaguar99
21-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Hey Bro,

Nice story... Looking forward for the next episode...
By the way, I am curious to know if there is any further development on your wifey with Alan... You know, man always want to have more... I don't think Alan is contempted with just only one CIM.

IMMe
21-09-2013, 08:31 PM
Salute u TS. MMF.

IMMe
23-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Camping for more.

OmegaS
24-09-2013, 12:26 AM
Bump thread for TS's input....

qualia
24-09-2013, 01:02 AM
Nice story! Please continue!!

jasminee
24-09-2013, 01:16 AM
what a sweet and sexy birthday present your wife planned for you.
she must had took a long time preparing herself to prepare you this present.:D

blondes
18-10-2013, 08:54 PM
bo liao...

itsmyfault
19-10-2013, 03:26 AM
awaiting the 3rd party as a girl. hmmm

dilly22
19-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Nice story ...waiting for updates

dilly22
19-10-2013, 11:24 AM
I like your signature bro lol

Thank you. I take that as a compliment:)

DasQuick
19-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Yes bro. Because to those who did the same to me, fark them :D

Wa u r back. Sian. Prepare to see lots of flooding again

jasminee
20-10-2013, 01:43 AM
bo liao...

are you talking about my comment or talking about the story.
anyway no one force you to read either the comment or the story.

Steventan
29-10-2013, 07:40 PM
are you talking about my comment or talking about the story.
anyway no one force you to read either the comment or the story.

Fully agree with jasminee, please don't read. TS great thread, don't leave us hanging, waiting for FFM 👫💃

jkhans
06-11-2013, 09:21 PM
keep this going!!!