PDA

View Full Version : An mmorpg change my life

xiaozhu84
16-09-2013, 02:35 AM
This is one of the mmo I played that change my life upside down..

sorry the story a bit slow and not into sexual part yet

From young I started playing game. My first console was macro genius. Since than there is no turning back for me. Short pk games like dota, lol , or some old school game command and conquer was my childhood/teens/young adult memories...

Look thru forum saw a new mmo, decide to dl play for fun see how first. As days grow by, I began to get addicted and spent countless hours playing. I was unemployed that time and I got lots of time.

During one night, after a dungeon raid with my guild mates , decided to call it a day and sleep when I see a pm on my game screen.

"Hello"
I replied hi back lor. Just a friendly gesture.

As usual, I check the character . His level was high but not as high as me. Gears was above average but not godly .
" ya guild leader of xxx guild?"
"Yea " I always tend to have one word reply as I hate beggers in this game
After some conversation , I realize he need my help to raid a dungeon. He is guildless. Well, today I got a very rare item, so mood good, decide to help him. This dungeon require at least 2 hours so as we team up we began to chat a bit.

I won't bother with the conversation except this critical part.
Me:ok gtg sleep.
Him: thx for help . I gtg Liao also. Tml need work.
Me: what u working as?
Him:retail assistant
Me: lol which shop?
Him: xxx shop
Me: lol u ah gua huh sell girl clothes
Him: me girl la. I choose man avtor to prevent people harassing me.
As a gamer, I don't believe in girls playing mmo my mind think.
Me: ok lol, so which branch ?
Him: dont tell u first later u come find me.
Me: nvm, add u as a fren first.
Friend req accepted. Part of a reason I add hi cause what he lacks of gears, he make up for skills, my long term plan is to recruit him into my guild .
Me: so tml u online?
Him: yea after work ard 11ba.
Me: ok nite, see u tml than.
I log off and sleep and never think too much of it anyway, after all just a game , even is a girl must be those cmi de. Without thinking much, I drifted to sleep......

Ps: I use the word "him" cause that time I really dunno is guy or gal.

pyrokinets
16-09-2013, 03:21 AM
Sweet! Brings back memories from my secondary school years when I met a girl while playing Ragnarok Online. Do continue.

Bigthorn
16-09-2013, 08:52 AM
Interesting story. Continue please.

tromba
16-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Give me good memories of the days got a few free bonks while playing mmo

alwaysalone
16-09-2013, 09:57 AM
please carry on

Botakhead
16-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Sounds interesting enuff for me, will wait patiently for next installment.:D

Cockslap
16-09-2013, 11:01 AM
Waiting with a rising penis

xiaozhu84
16-09-2013, 02:56 PM
The very next day, I am online the whole day , totally forgot yester encounter . Lots of guild war , pk kept me busy almost the whole day.

That was when ard 11 plus, my screen pop up xxx is now online . Well for me, I didn't bother much , was busy chatting with my guild mate how to improve guild war, settle politics disputes blah blah when suddenly

Him: hi
I bo reply.
Him: u busy ah
Me: yea discussing thing with guildies.
Him: haha ok than I don't disturb u Liao.

Our conversation don't end but not so critical so I won't bother putting. We do chatted every night and everyday at night, we go raid dungeon. At game we seems like a gay couple as both aviator are male.

One uneventful nite..

Him: wanna go raid xxxx dungeon
Me: siao ah ? That dungeon v hard even I also not confident .
Him: nvm we just try.
One of his characstic that he is v stubborn .
Me: ok la, die not my business .
The class which I'm holding is a healer support char. He is holding an assassin char which deal fast critic damages.
Everything smooth. His skill was good till we come boss stage
We tried for 3 hours, the boss is dying and so are we! The boss did an aoe to us , we both left red life, I decided to scarfice myself, put all my remaining mp to heal, buff and debuff the boss. I died , but call it luck or wat , he managed to defeat the boss with all the buff I given him plus crit hit.. It was epic ... Although this is not the first time I did this dungeon ..

Him: haha I thought u says let me die?
I believe he wanna suan me ..
Me: I have to take a chance la idiot , u do more dmg than me , I might as well buff u up.
Him: is it ? Haha ok u just care about me right.
Me: nvm getting late, me sleep Liao
Him: ok I also work tml... Heerm u wanna exc hp no.
Me: ok.
We exc hp number . I log off fallen asleep....

fracking
16-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Looks interesting
-set up tent and fire-

Roasting marshmallow liao, waiting next installment:D

tromba
16-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Ur id look very familiar were u using the same id to play the game??

Botakhead
16-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Maplestory?;)

Season_Tea
16-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Can feel like maple story! Hunt zakum helmet

Botakhead
16-09-2013, 07:10 PM
SBF also got many Maplers here.:D

tromba
16-09-2013, 07:28 PM
Yeah man really

fracking
17-09-2013, 12:28 AM
Maplestory?;)

No reh sounds more like WoW to me

xiaozhu84
17-09-2013, 02:28 AM
Sorry for the delay. Just came back home. Will tell u guys later what game I playing. Thanks for the camper supporter here and silent readers.

The next few nights were normal, raiding dungeons and chatting. I do manage to recruit him to my guild . That was when we just finish raiding , I about to log off Liao...

Him: tonight so fast offline ?
Me: ya tired, whole day playing.
Him: do u miss me when I'm offline ?
Woah such a question I think to myself... But hack just give a political answer.
Me: dunno, but raiding dungeon with you is smooth, we both know each other and how to coordinate not like those noobs.
Him: there are other pro people u can team up with also.
Wtf... This reply like wanna push me to the wall
Me: well at least I know u better mah, others is stranger. Feeling not there
Him: what feeling ?
Another doom question... I know him that he wanna get the answer type.
Me: fate lor. Like how we first know each other.
Him: ok... Do u mind looks?
Me: as long as presentable can liao.
The rest of the conversation not impt, so I don't bother type it out.

The next day afternoon , I rec a msg from my phone . Actually is unknown as I don't bother to save the no.

Him:hi
Me:hi
Blah blah blah....
Him: u wanna meet me tonight after my work.
Omg... I think, I never met any online gamer before let it alone is a gal...
Me: ok, but I not yandao hor.
Him: I also not pretty. A bit nervous and scare also.
Me: scare wat?
Him: scare U see me u dont like.... I low confidence de
Me: no la... U dont worry.
Him: we meet at xxxx at 1030 ok?
Me:sure.

The whole afternoon I a bit cannot concentrate on my game. The thoughts of meeting her kept running thru my mind..
Time now is 900. I got a msg. Notice now I decided to use her instead of him.

Her: u still wanna meet me?
Me: yes of course.
Her: I meet u at xxx over there , but your eye direction must look at this zzz shop. I don't wanna u go shop see me .
I know from the direction I'm looking, I will be " backstab" by her.
Me:ok but how u know is me.
Her: just tell me what u r wearing .
Me: ok.
Tell her the information what I be wearing . I'm quite tall so ask her to notice the tallest .

Time is 10:28

I kept looking at my watch. I'm feeling damn excited while I look at the shop she told me. I began to sweat a bit despite the chilly air-con when suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder.
I turn around.......

KingFahd
17-09-2013, 03:41 AM
Great stuff :D

Bigthorn
17-09-2013, 09:57 AM
Very interesting. Definitely will camp here for more.

xiaozhu84
17-09-2013, 03:07 PM
Thx for the support guys. I try to brush up my English lol.

I turn around.....

I can't believe what I saw. A tall stunning babe with large eyes. A pair of at least dd cup with deep cleavage . Her slim smooth sexy leg combo with a sexy heel. Long wavy silky smooth hair . When she smiled, there is a cute dimple on her cheek. It was like king of fighter Mai . Omg....
Was it real or just my fantasy? Yea fat hope. It was just my fantasy after all... Lol

What I saw is totally different . She was small petite size, short hair. A cup I think at most b. wearing just normal shoes . There are no dimple. Her eyes was ok and wore a plastic spec . If I can use a char, it would be bleach rukia 6th captain sis . Just imagine rukia wearin a plastic spec . In other words overall, she def look like next door book worm girl...

Let's call her r

R: hello
I can sense she nervous
Me: hi, just off work ah..
I asking the obvious but trying to break the ice la lol
R: yea....
Before I can says anything
R: haha u so tall , I can find u easily .
Ok I have tons of comment people says I tall so I know how to reply in joker way.
Me: ok la , depends on where u see me la, if I stand among nba players, I shortest lor. I also cannot commit crime here cause police will find me easily .
R: u r so lame sia.u look a bit like Lou zhi Xiang lei
Ai seh, tio praise sia
Me: really ah ? U like him ah ?
R: ok la. His song not bad. Your heavy eye bag look like him, must be playing too much games ...
Wtf tio suan....
We decided to go for a drink. She was quite a chatty person when she is not nervous. Found out her ex dump her for another girl. She was quite from a well to do family and she is the only child .

After our drink, I sent her home . During the journey, we chatted a lot, it just like we know each other v long, however 40% of the topic is about games.
After we alight, there is some walking distances to her home. My heart pounding with excitement. I wanna hold her hands.... I dunno if I wanna take my chances...
After some struggle which seems like eternal , I go for it. I mean what do I got to lose... If fail just pretend I never know this person lor. As I reach out to her hands and hold, she reproach and held my hands tightly and her head slightly lean towards me. We reached downstairs...

R: haha u got sweaty palm huh
Me: zzzz no la, I excited la..
Truth is I got a bit sweaty palm .
R: ok I go up Liao.
She proceed to hug me. I hug her back.....
After that, she went up.
After a while I rec a msg .
R: I very happy today. I see u online later ?
Me: sure..
I quicken my pace back home......

TommyPingPong
17-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Jia you! Looking forward to more of your writing!

Botakhead
17-09-2013, 07:11 PM
Wow, play game also can "xian cha bor". not bad leh, sum more hor, she available liaoz, got to grab opportunity (even though small breasts, also can grab one).

Good luck, waiting for next part.:D

Townsend
17-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Charbo gamer always look like bookworm type

tromba
17-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Sala liao I got a few hot mama that time damn shiok

BMW69
17-09-2013, 08:33 PM
Charbo gamer always look like bookworm type

Eh disagree leh bro. I know some charbor gamers very chio de leh.

xiaozhu84
18-09-2013, 01:48 AM
The next few days, we are pretty routine . Meet her after work and send her home. Due to festival season, all her off days are HIV.

We began to get bolder of each day. First day hugging.... Before long, we are touching each other at stair case. We French while I'm touching all over her smooth body , her small cute pair of boobs. Than I began to rub her clit. She was v wet and I can hear her soft moan at my ears..

R: I don't know u r so naughty de, I v wet...
Me: I only naught to u only, no one else.
R: really ?
Me: yea, I like u a lot... My cock very hard now...
She touch for a while... My pants still outside . Touch outside my pants nia
R: ok than, I go home Liao .
I was like wtf.....
R: I will get my off day two weeks later. One shot clear all.
Me: ok but I v horny now ..
R: u go DIY yourself at home la... Here stair case v dangerous , I don't like..
I ll suck thumb lor.. ..
Me: ok
R: I meet u on my off day, u don't need everyday come meet me. Like that u also very tired.
Me: why.. U dont like seeing me?
R: no, I got other plan
Me: what plan so important than me...
R: not telling you! See ya on xxxth !

During the next few days, I never met her, we also rarely msg. I'm always the one who auto msg her first and it always ended with those one word reply like ok, yes, no etc etc. she was getting online later and shorter. Pm her also cold reply... The two weeks was one of the longest period waiting of my life..

The day finally arrive. We arrange to meet at xxx place. I told myself I gonna ask her why her attitude like that to me etc etc . I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder..
I turn around and to my surprise .........

Ps: guys I'm not sure if I should speed up to sexual content, or u guys prefer slower pace, our romance here a bit and there , our memories?

Thx everyone who support once again.
A gamer utilise skills, a lover embraces art.

Botakhead
18-09-2013, 09:28 AM
Take your time to fill in the details, slow and easy so the picture will be clearer right? Fast forward see what??????;)

davidguetta
18-09-2013, 09:28 AM
The next few days, we are pretty routine . Meet her after work and send her home. Due to festival season, all her off days are HIV.

We began to get bolder of each day. First day hugging.... Before long, we are touching each other at stair case. We French while I'm touching all over her smooth body , her small cute pair of boobs. Than I began to rub her clit. She was v wet and I can hear her soft moan at my ears..

R: I don't know u r so naughty de, I v wet...
Me: I only naught to u only, no one else.
R: really ?
Me: yea, I like u a lot... My cock very hard now...
She touch for a while... My pants still outside . Touch outside my pants nia
R: ok than, I go home Liao .
I was like wtf.....
R: I will get my off day two weeks later. One shot clear all.
Me: ok but I v horny now ..
R: u go DIY yourself at home la... Here stair case v dangerous , I don't like..
I ll suck thumb lor.. ..
Me: ok
R: I meet u on my off day, u don't need everyday come meet me. Like that u also very tired.
Me: why.. U dont like seeing me?
R: no, I got other plan
Me: what plan so important than me...
R: not telling you! See ya on xxxth !

During the next few days, I never met her, we also rarely msg. I'm always the one who auto msg her first and it always ended with those one word reply like ok, yes, no etc etc. she was getting online later and shorter. Pm her also cold reply... The two weeks was one of the longest period waiting of my life..

The day finally arrive. We arrange to meet at xxx place. I told myself I gonna ask her why her attitude like that to me etc etc . I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder..
I turn around and to my surprise .........

Ps: guys I'm not sure if I should speed up to sexual content, or u guys prefer slower pace, our romance here a bit and there , our memories?

Thx everyone who support once again.
A gamer utilise skills, a lover embraces art.

bro ur pace is alright..i love ur stories..
sexual part can be built up..so that it is realistic afterall

xiaozhu84
18-09-2013, 03:14 PM
I turn around to my surprise, I saw a different totally her. She never wear any glasses , and she have make up on. To sum it up, she like become a syt . She wear a red sexy dress and show a bit of cleavage. I believe she purposely push and squeeze it de. It was like those extreme make over ... But not to the extend of plastic surgery. Her basic traits are still there..

Me: wow u r sweet...
R: hee hee, do u like it ?
Me: yea...
I proceed to hold her hands almost forget to ask the question
Me: why this 2 weeks u so cold to me?
R: haha, to surprise u mah. I off home went home see some you tube to brush up my make up skills..
No wonder she dun wanna meet me..

We proceed to carry on with out dates, everything was normal, went for late lunch and she goes shopping .

R: dear this dress look good on me?
Me: still ok la.. The dress is long.
She have a few tries and the final one is a mini skirt.
Me: I wanna lift up the skirts and make love to u.
I whisper to her ear.
R: u so naughty! Dont wanna chup u Liao.
I thought she was joking, but for the following hours she really bo chup me.
We went to see a movie as we already bought it earlier . Everything silent. I hold her hands also no reaction from her

After the date, we finally reach down stairs.
R: so how's the feeling without me ?
I never replied
R: haha u must be buay tarhan ... Come I give a kiss.
R: my parent this 4 days go genting gambling, u wanna come my house play ? I got an extra lap top, we can go raid dungeon tgt.
Woah, parent not in.
Me: ok let's play a while tgt ba.

We than proceed upstairs to her house......

xiaozhu84
18-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Thx to bro who up me, I just realize that. Thx everyone for support. Your support is important to me as it give me encouragement . Once again thanks !

tromba
18-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Play laptop or pkay her

raiders
18-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Maple story lah. :D

I also had a short fling from there. No time for long story. Was playing and saw this female nick so I pmed her. Surprisingly, she replied and we began to chat. Turn out that she is with her bf and mutual friends in lan shop playing Maple. Seem that her relationship not very good with her bf and she needed a listening ear. So we began chatting rather than playing. Her character is also assassin.

I forgot what we chatted but the chat eventually lead to me asking if she wants to meet. That was around 5am. Surprisingly, she agreed. We met up, had breakfast and I also forgot how come we ended up in hotel fucking each other. The affair lasted about 1 month plus until she got pregnant by her bf and decided to marry him. But until today, I was wondering if it could be mine.... :o

That was when maple just started and 60% weapon attack scroll was selling at 10k meso :eek:

tromba
18-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Wah 10k so cheap ah...
I was in their forums and chatted up a milf. She damn power

Botakhead
18-09-2013, 07:01 PM
My primary school son's classmate's mother also a mapler, already had many characters Lvl 200 liaoz. :D

Summore she very chio and sexy MILF, but I dare not up her as our family knows each other. :p

time4secret
18-09-2013, 10:51 PM
Camping here for moreeeee

xiaozhu84
19-09-2013, 12:50 AM
Woah u all so lucky... How I wish I can lor.

I went up to her house . She lives in 4 room flat. As usual , we go online and play. After a few hours, she log off says she tired , I'm still online, chatting with guild mates about game....

I was totally engross in my game when I got interrupted..

R: you tired ? Come let me massage your shoulder.
I turn around , she was wearing a sexy night sleep ware.. Omg. I felt and immed hardon...
I was in a sitting position..
R: u dont mind me, carry on with ya game.
Her hands slowly massage my shoulders... Her strength was just nice. I was wondering if she can be a professional massager. Lol. Her hand slowly move toward to arms and I can sense her face is very near to my face. I had a hard time concentrating on my game. She began licking my ear lobes while her hand is already on my stomach there , slowly advancing to my cock.. She kiss me on my neck and her hands are on my cock.. I'm wearing pants, so still outside touching. She took of my shirt and began licking and sucking my nipples side way, one of her hand playing my nipple, the other hand keep rubbing it outside ..
She whisper : do u feel good?
Me: yea ahh
I let out a slow moan, at that time, I don't even concentrate on my game... I just going thru the motion....
R: what u wanna me do?
She look at me seduectvely
Me: can u suck me ?
I already very buay tarhan....
R: u beg me to suck, I consider ...
Me: please dear, I really need u to suck me...
R: nope, not since enough. Says u love me.
I being a joker says...
Me: I will hate u for not sucking me!
R:you are naughty!
She immed kneel down and unzip my pants and pull it down .
R: u dont think one piece of useless underwear can prevent u from bring suked!
Pull down my underwear violently. I was v hard. She never start it slow. She immed took the whole piece of my meat and suck. Damn.. Her lips lock my cock tightly , and her salvia wet my cock, she began sucking like a slut, her sanction power is powerful and her tongue keep rubbing my mushroom head. I was all the way moaning in ecstasy ... I tell her to slow down instead she suck even harder n faster making me moan louder... Basically she is sucking as if her life depended on it...
Me: dear I coming soon, please stop, I cannot Lun Liao.
My cries fall on deaf ears, it's like I'm being Imprisioned... She was still sucking like a whore...
Me: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I erupted inside her mouth. My body spasm and jerk while shots after shots poured inside her hungry mouth. U guys know after cim cok v sensitive .To my surprise she swallowed my whole load without choking .....

I lay on my chair, feeling of being drained.... Just like ancient times when woman ghost suck yang energy from man.. I was feeling spent and my cock was limp. After swallowing , she immed give me a kiss on my mouth ... But it's not just a kiss, her tongue was trying to invade my mouth as I felt my lips being pentreated by her tongue . Strangely enough, I open my lips and French kiss, I could smell and taste the aftermath of my cum, which I find it a bit gross but hack...

R: how is it?
I can sense she ask cheekily
Me: very good....
R: you are the only one who allowed me to French u after I swallow.
Me: your ex no?
R: yea he push me away....
Me: do u like sucking me?
R: ya.. But you are more harder to suck cause u longer and thicker than him
Wow, all man like to hear this , and that include me...

We hug a bit and I need to go home as my mother got cook lunch for me tml, she was a bit disappointed. I rather she disappointed than hear my mum kpkb for few hours while I gaming.
Me: tml I sleep over at your house ok? U guai guai
R: ok we guo guo shao.
She stick her last finger out, and I use my last finger to hook it .
I kiss her on the forehead and left...

I can't wait for tomorrow ........

pleasurehobby
19-09-2013, 12:54 AM
Nice story bro. Upped your points :)

xiaozhu84
19-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Thx bro pleasure hobby for ya encouragement and others plus silent reader who up me. Your support is my greatest motivator to write!

Bigthorn
19-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Great story TS. I really enjoy it.

xiaozhu84
19-09-2013, 02:28 PM
The very next day we met for dinner and a late night movie. She was wearing make up and dress quite sexy ... I felt like bonking her on the spot!

After our movie , we headed for her house, at the lift , we were already kissing and touching all over ...

R: u v hard now...
Me: yea... I feel like making love with u..
R: if u dare!
Me: of course!
R: we see later see u dare a not .
This leave me quite puzzled ... Of course I wanna up her... Wonder what's that for?

We finally reach her house and immed go to her room... We were kissing each other like mad people. I began to slowly undress her my finger touching her boobs and twitching her nipple... She slowly undo my pants and began stroking my cock...
Me: Aahhhh I feel so good
Me: can u suck a while ?
She kneel down and began sucking me.. As usual, her sucking is damn powerful , I immed take my cock out of her hungry mouth and began kissing her cheeks and neck.. She was still in her bra and panty...
As my hand reach down to her panty I got interrupted by her...
R: not now... I need to bath.. U wanna bath tgt?
Me: sure
We proceed to her bathroom and strip ourself naked...
R: dear, I'm having menses... Today is most heavy..are u scare?
She showed me a bloody pad with those rusty smell filled the air..
Me: no, I want you.
I was feeling god damn horny and don't really care..we bath tgt rubbing each other body. We began to soup each other while rubbing our bodies with the " slippery" effect . I was so high and she was stroking my cock with her soapy hand, I was in heaven ... I began licking and sucking her small nipples... The whole toilet was filled with our sucking noise .
R: help me wash my mei mei below..
I immed obliged , my hands with the famine wash began rubbing her clit ..
R: Aahhhh this feel so good.
I increase my pressure and she began to hold me very more tightly . My fingers are circling her clit and I began to some some blood running down my fingers and her thighs....
R: u r damn horny naughty, I will make u pay for this !
She immed push me down and make me sit on the toilet bowl with the seat cover up..
R: resistance is futile
She says to me with an evil grin ...........

Bigthorn
19-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Wow. Aggressive girl. I like this type of girls.

xiaozhu84
20-09-2013, 02:49 PM
R made me seat on the toilet bowl. She climb on top of me and ask

R: u ready for some adventure ?
Without me replying, she push herself down with my hard cock sliding inside her pussy. She was tight and my cock almost broke but thanks to the wetness plus her menses blood , my cock was save from being fractured , also due to the fact I so v hard la. Lol.
She began riding me like a cowgirl style , while we kiss each other passionately . Our bodies will rubbing against each other while my hands are touching her boobs and twitching her nipples.
R: dear, you are thick and long ...
Me: Aahhhh yes u like it?
R: Aahhhh yea, you are filling me up baby.
She ride herself continually .....
R: dear I'm cumming .... Ahhhhhh
Me: me not yet cum... I wanna fuck u longer ...
I don't know how many times I made her cum but her moaning overwhelm the shower noise ( I know we must save water) lol. , we continues rock and roll
Me: I'm gonna cum soon.....
R: yes inside me, I'm safe, I wanna your sperm inside me, I wanna your sperm swim inside me for the next few days!
I immediately stand up while hugging her, her legs wrap around my back and her hands are behind my neck , I need to be extra careful as the floor is quite slippery one wrong move and we are done...

I began to rock and fuck her... Yes...... I'm cumming..... Ahhhhh
I began to shots loads and loads of my cum inside her pussy...
R: dear I can feel your seamen, fill me up baby...
I withdraw my cock from her pussy. Her battered loose pussy began leaking out my cum and her menses blood. My thighs and cock are covered and stained with her menses blood.
R: u guai guai sit there!
She point at the toilet seat. I sat down not knowing what she going to do.
R: I clean myself up and remove my make up. I wanna you seat there until my menses blood on your didi is dried. I was like wtf is this sia .
After she done everything , she went out of toilet and do her stuff.. I was struck inside toilet, after s short wait which seems like forever, she remerged , come I help u clean up.
R: now your didi is stained with my blood and absorbed my menses blood when u shot inside, your didi is mine now, no one else can touch it.

Ps: I always wonder do girls have this mentality ?

She help me wash up and after everything , I put myself in my own comfortable dried clothes, she hug me in bed and said..
R: will u protect me just like how u always protect me in game?
Me: yes... Of course only you

We than slowly drifted off to sleep...

Ps: I will wrote a final part for next one. I will soon write another fantasy story soon hope u guys can support ! Yester night too tired fallen asleep never update. Lol. Thanks everyone who read.

Delwin
20-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Nice story remind me of my younger days. Up you 6 pts

xiaozhu84
21-09-2013, 01:17 AM
This mark almost the final part.

We continued to be steady for a long time... Ard 1 year. We of course do have our sexual adventure be it is her house , my house or even public. Hee hee.

She went on for further studies and we started to drift apart. The problem began when I was too hardcore on gaming and she don't like it.
One fateful night at my house downstairs, it was raining heavily

R: can't u think ? Playing too much games aren't too good for u?
Me: it's my hobbies , I like it, no one can change that.
We quarrel until v fierce till she suddenly slap me in my face.
R: I did so much for u, u don't even think of future.
The slap was hard, my mouth begin to bleed, due to gums, maybe the friction too hard. The pain on my mouth was not as intense as my heart. After the slap, she began to run off, without any shelter, the heavy rain was drenching her, I ran after her and hug her tightly.
R: let me go, I really don't wanna suffer anymore .... Please
R was begging me, that was the first time she beg me...
I lossen my grip and I saw her running till she slowly faded out of my sight..

Fast forward 5 years later....
I'm running my own business , yes I do play games now, but not as hardcore as before. That slap woke me up... One fine afternoon I receive a msg , it was R, it been 5 years since I last saw and contact her.
R: hi
M:hi
We ask each other how's life etc etc.
R: let's meet at our first meeting place at xxxth ?
Me: sure....

It been 5 years, and now I'm standing at the same place again waiting...

Ps: the next part will mark the end of it. Sorry for non sexual content. Do u guys wanna a reality story or a fantasy on my next part?

Pss: thx for the points! I'm thankful to have such point on my humble story.

davidguetta
21-09-2013, 03:36 AM
Reality please

Botakhead
21-09-2013, 07:00 AM
Write sum thing that you are comfortable to share with, in this cyber world, anything can happen and affect you in real life.

Please be very careful with names, area, location etc. discreetness is most important. Must play safe, especially if it was real life experience.

Cheers, keep up the good word & also the grammar.:D

birdfluchia
21-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Bro tell the truth can Liao. No need anyhow write sex thing I also will suppock one

LeBountyHunters
22-09-2013, 03:20 AM
of course reality. Come on

studdyme
22-09-2013, 09:52 AM
camping for more!

xiaozhu84
22-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Thx everyone who supported.

this mark the final chap for this story.

We met at our same old place. She sure change a lot. Getting a few extra pound of here and there, her hair was now long and silky. We decided to head to XXX for a drink.

While chatting normally, here comes the ctrical part.

R:im getting married on XXXth. Will you be able to come?
I was a bit stunned, but outside i act very normal la.
Me: I dont think so, as i think im quite busy with my business.
In fact, i was lying.. I can come one but i decided not to..
R: are you feeling jealous?
One of the R characstic never change is she like always to press for answer.
Me: No la, for what sia, its good you have found someone you love each other.
R: really? still got play games know other girls?
Me:no la... one time know i already very jia lat liao. haha
The mood was lighten and we began to chat lots and lots of things, the feeling was almost like 5 years back when we get to first know each other.

Me: let me send you back home?
R:sure.
This time round was a bit different. I sent her home by my car... at her house down stairs..
R: you wanna go up for a drink?
Me:nah, i later have to rush off to over see my stocks.
R:sure. bb.
( Im not sure what would have happen if i went up to her house, up till now, I also dont know)

Before a few days wedding, she sent me an MTV link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_0UXRY_rY

I could stay awake just to hear you breathin'
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Cause every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe

Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wonderin' if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we're together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever

Don't wannna close my eyes
Cause I'd miss you babe
I'd still miss you babe

I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just want to hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For the rest of time Yeah yeah yeah

I don't wanna close my eyes
Cause I'd miss you babe
I'd still miss you babe

I Don't wanna close my eyes
Cause I'd miss you babe
the sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe

Don't wanna close my eyes

Her wedding date had arrived. That day was one of the most hardest date i ssen. Flashes of her getting married, gate crush, her bridal dress, her beautiful veil covering her shy face.. etc etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBySINroNkw

糖果罐里好多颜色
微笑却不甜了
你的某些快乐
在没有我的时刻
从故事记的城市里
我想就走到这
海鸥不再眷恋大海
可以飞更远
远方传来风笛
我却在意有你的消息
深怕为爱守着秘密
而我为你守着回忆
明明就不习惯牵手
为何却主动把手勾
你的心事太多我不会说破
明明就他比较温柔
也许他能给你更多
不用抉择我会自动变朋友
糖果罐里好多颜色
微笑却不甜了
你的某些快乐在没有我的时刻
从故事记的城市里
我想就走到这
海鸥不再眷恋大海
可以飞更远
远方传来风笛
我却在意有你的消息
深怕为爱守着秘密
而我为你守着回忆
明明就不习惯牵手
为何却主动把手勾
你的心事太多我不会说破
明明就他比较温柔
也许他能给你更多
不用抉择我会自动变朋友
明明就 明明就明明就他比较温柔
也许他能给你更多
不用抉择我会自动变朋友

The next morning , i rec a msg from her. It was sent at 4am plus. I have yet to reply her till date.

R: The one you marry is not usually you love the most. Do you still protect me like you always protect me in game?

Lontong
23-09-2013, 05:00 AM
Setting up tent here ;)

Tazzymercs
23-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Woah bro...i feel you...KNN I TOT THIS WAS A GAMING THREAD WHERE YOU BONK HER THEN HAPPILY EVER AFTER....wipe mouth, each go their way...KNN WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME SAD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but wah lan...this type of love love story was suppose to be in TVB/Taiwan/mediacorp ( lesser extend) why must happen sia..how you react? i think you dun reply better la...later have extra martial affair for her side you also no good..as much as i do wan see sexy story but i will pass...

same thing happen to me though..but no game no marry..i'm being a CB kia lol wan to be the third party..and that eating out was fun...as my current relationship was..a tad boring...i managed to sian her and made her choose between me and her BF...lol she said she had developed feelings for me..but cannot bear to leave her bf over 3-4 years..i sian 1/2...i tot i wan play play only but i found that i had actually developed some lovelorn feelings too..but luckily i managed to cut it off..well she did..we stopped contacting...

Bigthorn
23-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Great story bro. Sad ending but good ending.

UndeaD80
23-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Simi game??

hornyness
23-09-2013, 08:08 PM
I feel for u....

weasely
23-09-2013, 08:26 PM
What a great story! Thumbs up for sharing!

eeemen
27-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Thanks for a moving story, cheers, ....................

EmoLonely
28-09-2013, 12:58 AM
initially was a great start but ending part was a bit too disappointed, feel sad for you.

MichaelScofield
28-09-2013, 09:45 AM
Very good story from start to finish, great stuff :)

HORNYLION
28-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Moving story that makes me wan to read again and again.

nalg
28-09-2013, 11:06 AM
Great but sad story bro!!!! Glad to follow thru the thread