PDA

View Full Version : My Hairdresser, my Lover!

erkianpeng
15-09-2013, 01:02 PM
I have always been choosy where I have my haircut. I have stopped going to Indian or Malay barbers since I started work. Also I don't like men to touch my hair or head. They are rough as compared to the gentle strokes of a female hairdresser.

I have been getting my hair cut by a local Chinese MILF for a number of years until one day she let another customer smoke in the salon. I used to smoke in the army but stopped after NS. After that I didn't know why but I found cigarette smoke smelly and I couldn't tahan it. After that incident, I decided to look for another salon.

I looked around and found a salon further away from my house. It was run by a lady boss with a staff called BT (using her initials). BT is 35 years old, married with a teenage daughter. Her husband is in the construction business. The first thing that struck me when I first entered the salon was the nice pleasant smell. But the most eye-catching thing was the long white legs of BT.

erkianpeng
15-09-2013, 01:22 PM
BT was about 1.75 m tall. She was wearing a pink blouse and a pair of black shorts. The black shorts, which ended mid-way up her thighs, made her long legs even whiter. She smiled sweetly at me as I settled down in the seat. The lady boss MK was busy with another customer. I told BT how I wanted my hair styled and she got to work. She had a nice disarming smile, making her pretty face even more attractively. There was a motherly sort of feeling as she set about cutting my hair.

Thug
15-09-2013, 01:25 PM
I have always been choosy where I have my haircut. I have stopped going to Indian or Malay barbers since I started work. Also I don't like men to touch my hair or head. They are rough as compared to the gentle strokes of a female hairdresser.

I have been getting my hair cut by a local Chinese MILF for a number of years until one day she let another customer smoke in the salon. I used to smoke in the army but stopped after NS. After that I didn't know why but I found cigarette smoke smelly and I couldn't tahan it. After that incident, I decided to look for another salon.

I looked around and found a salon further away from my house. It was run by a lady boss with a staff called BT (using her initials). BT is 35 years old, married with a teenage daughter. Her husband is in the construction business. The first thing that struck me when I first entered the salon was the nice pleasant smell. But the most eye-catching thing was the long white legs of BT.

Hi bro, nice storyline you have there.

I can't help but to notice you mentioned you write for a living. This chunk looks like written in a rush, it doesn't do justice to your livelihood. For the next instalment, hope to see your true power. :)

Putin
15-09-2013, 02:00 PM

Really nice :)

Thug
15-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Really nice :)

Yea. I've always been fantasizing about a happy ending after a cut and wash. :)

erkianpeng
15-09-2013, 02:16 PM

I can't help but to notice you mentioned you write for a living. This chunk looks like written in a rush, it doesn't do justice to your livelihood. For the next instalment, hope to see your true power. :)

Thanks bro. I have decided to write simple plain English for this story. I want to use the story to be the attraction, not smooth prose. Thanks for your encouragement. For this story, I will just tell it like it is.

bigmannow
15-09-2013, 02:17 PM
cmping for hair cut and wash

hungryghost4
15-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Reminds me of my previous hairdresser who is a Malaysian MILF. When she washes my hair after the cut, she will purposely push her boobs close tol my head (big head) and also when she is doing the head massage thingy and drying the hair. Tried to jio her but always kena turned down....c*ck teaser...

erkianpeng
15-09-2013, 04:12 PM
The first time I didn't really talk to her. I didn't even ask her for her name. She also didn't say much besides asking how I wanted my hair cut and whether I needed a wash. I usually didnt want any wash as I had a habit of washing my hair everytime I returned home. She cut my hair, I was happy with it, paid and left. One month later, I went for another cut. This time, BT was alone. There was no one in the salon.

fdomme
15-09-2013, 05:26 PM
camping for happy ending after haircut and wash, and whole body hair cut hehe :D

GordonGekko
16-09-2013, 02:45 AM
cmping for hair cut and wash

Same here as well ;)

Putin
16-09-2013, 03:22 AM
Same here as well ;)

This is very enjoyable story i keep coming back to the thread

erkianpeng
16-09-2013, 06:07 PM
BT greeted me with a wide smile. I sat down and told her, "Cut short please, just like last time." She smiled and replied ok. After covering me up, she set about cutting my hair. As I look at the mirror, I wondered why I didn't notice that she was extremely fair. Her arms were spotless, as were her legs but this time, she was wearing pants which stopped at the ankles, revealing only her smooth white feet and manicured toes with dark brown nail polish. She was wearing a pair of black Japanese slippers, which made her feet appear even whiter.

As we were the only two persons in the salon, I became bolder and started to chat her up. Unlike the first time, she was also more chatty. I guessed it was because her boss was not there. When I asked, she told me that her boss didn't work on Tuesday. I made a mental note to only go to the salon on a Tuesday.

I learnt that she was a Malaysian from Batu Pahat. She got married to a Singaporean and had become a PR. She stayed in the West area of Singapore (will have to be vague on such details as she is still staying there). She had been working as a hairdresser for 15 years. Before that, she had worked as a salesgirl in People's Park OG and also as a beautician somewhere in High Street Centre.
As we chatted, she became more at ease and at one stage, she leaned forward to check my hair and I got a whiff of her perfume. The fragrance was so seductive my nostrils flared to take in more of her womanly smell.

eeemen
27-09-2013, 01:04 PM
Sorry, double posting!!

eeemen
27-09-2013, 01:07 PM
Bro TS, what happened after that? Do come back and share with your supporters. Thanks, cheers, ....................

Wishing4U
27-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Long time ago one of my European friend used to tell me about Cut and Blow in Amsterdam. Basically the lady hair dressers would cut the pubic hair of the men and give the little bro a blow after that...hahaha....wouldn't that be fun if there was such a service in SG.

studdyme
27-09-2013, 02:48 PM
camping for more!