PDA

View Full Version : A Short Story

Thug
14-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Good day to all bros in SBF. I would like to share a short story which was inspired by a friend who posted a picture in a group chat in Whatsapp yesterday. It suddenly reminded me how much I loved to read eroticas on that genre.

Although I have not finished with my story on Faith, I couldn't help and whipped out a short story this morning while babysitting my boy to test out the market. If you want to zap me, its ok. I have no control over you but please read it with an open mind.

This story has been tamed. Not too heavy on the genre, just in case some brothers can't take it, but I believe it is enough to set your imagination running wild. If the respond is good, perhaps there might be a spin-off. Who knows? :)

Kindly take some time to give a read. As usual, I like to slowly build up my stories instead of going straight into the piak piak sound of 2 flesh banging into one another.

So, here goes. Enjoy!

===============================================

The sun was scotching hot and mirage could be seen on the far end of the road, which was emitting wavy lines into the air. With the heat burning on her fair skin every second, leaving behind pigmented cells, she was desperate to go under a shelter.

Droplets of sweat gathered on her forehead, temple and under her nose, threatening to break their grip on her skin. Her blouse stuck onto her back leaving 2 huge wet patches divided in the middle by her strapless bra. She could feel her sweat dripping down on her inner thighs while brushing against each other every time she took a step forward. Her panty was soaked with sweat at the waistband and rubbing against her crotch as she walked. As a result of the rubbing, her panty was pushed into her butt crack and became a thong. The rubbing at her crotch was kind of arousing. She liked it.

Her name is Lena, just turned 35. Being the sole breadwinner to a 17 year old studying in Jurong Junior College, she has got to work. Life is not easy but adequate. Lena hardly has any social activities but she is not complaining. Staying in a 3 room flat in Jurong West, inherited from her parents who passed away when she was 23. Her vegetable stall in the nearby wet market was one of the more popular ones among the housewives. Some uncles buy from her just to take a glimpse of her good looks.

Finally at the void deck of her flat, she stopped to take a breather. What a hot day! Lena thought and wiped her sweat on her forehead with her arm socks. She picked up her energy again and continued the journey back to her house at the 8th floor with the groceries in her hands. When she reached the lift lobby, she could not believe her luck. The elevators were under maintenance.

"What? Again??" She murmured to herself and shut her eyes in disbelief.

Resigned to her fate that she had to take the stairs, she turned with her back slouching slightly and placed her tired leg on the first step of the series of staircases. One step at a time, she towed herself up the cold concrete stairs.

The salted fluid on her skin streamed down to her neck and down into her blouse which was soaked up by her cotton bra. The wire in the bra was cruelly eating into her flesh, making imprints under the base of her 34C bust. She could feel a few drops of her sweat streamed down between her cleavage, escaping from the soaking power of her cotton bra and onto her slightly fleshy tummy.

Her skin was emitting heat from in within and she could feel it. Her heart was pumping hard, pumping heated blood all over her sticky body. Her arm socks were not helpful at the situation she was in however she was reluctant to stop just to remove them. She went on, biting hard on her teeth.

Lena finally reached the 8th level and she felt so relieved. However, her head was still spinning with the blood rushing into it.

Just a few more steps! She motivated herself and transferred her grocery bags to one hand and dug into her handbag for her keys.

"Woof..woof...tich tich tich!" It was Jackie, Lena's 3 years old Golden Retriever, barking and scratching the wooden door.

"No Jackie, stop!" Lena instructed Jackie behind the door.

Jackie was a gift from a relative. Initially, Lena rejected the thought of having a dog. It added up to her monthly expense but to please her daughter, Finn, she agreed to it. It will not hurt adding another dog food bowl on the table; besides, it kept Lena companied while Finn is busy at school. However, she is well aware that Jackie has to be kept away from the public, for big dogs like Jackie are not allowed to be kept in HDB flats.

"Bad Jackie!" Lena reprimanded and checked the back of the wooden door, which is already full of scars.

"How many times must I tell you not to scratch the door?" Lena shouted, perhaps it was due to the torment she went through earlier. Still, Jackie jumped on Lena and licked her sweaty face and neck.

"Alright alright, stop it!" Lena called out almost falling back, turning her face away from Jackie’s licks and walked away, towards the kitchen.

It followed Lena, wagging its tail vigorously, prancing around Lena as she walked. He knew it was mealtime and like any other days, Lena would prepare his favourite chicken breasts with rice. Those chicken breasts were donated by her fellow marketer in the market selling, none other than, chickens.

Lena placed the dog bowl filled with Jackie's delicacies and went in her room to cool down. She swung the door behind her and took off her arm socks, her wet blouse and a pair of over sized shorts. She stood in front of her full-length mirror, aiming the floor fan at herself.

Lena stared into the mirror. Looking at her slightly reddened skin from her face to her chest. Her face was sticky and glowing with all the dried up sweat accumulated on it during the journey. Her neck wrinkles were reddening, her chest was flushing with heated blood flowing underneath the skin. Lena swiftly removed the bandage around her bust and set her 34C melons free. The bra had left some imprints on her torso under her breasts. She placed her hands on her slim waist and turned her upper body from side to side, checking herself out.

With her thumbs inserted under the waistband of her panty, she bent down and slid off her panty along with it. She trims regularly to avoid the plucking pains she used to have while working. Although at the age of 35, she was still gifted with a beautiful face, big talking eyes, sharp chin, high nose and sexy lips. Her hard working nature has contributed to her hot toned hourglass body.

“I'm cooling down...cooling down slowly." Lena was reciting the mantra in front of the mirror while blowing air out from her sexy, natural red lips.

She took a few steps back and sat on the edge of the bed and lay down with her arms spread out. Lena stared at the ceiling and planned her schedule for the next day. As she was planning in her head, her fingers were at her private, feeling the hair, searching for areas that needed trimming with her legs spread apart. Very slowly, her heavy eyelids closed in each other and she fell asleep.

As Lena slept on the bed, Jackie managed to push the door with its front paw, which was left ajar, and entered the room. He looked around the room and saw his caregiver lying on the bed. Just then, Jackie picked up a scent and started sniffing on the floor. The scent had led him to the foot of the mirror. He sniffed around and started licking the floor. A few drops of Lena’s sweat had dripped on the floor and it was that scent that lured Jackie.

Jackie licked up a pathetic small amount of sweat off the floor and was sniffing around for more. He followed an invisible scent trail, which had led him to a different location, between Lena’s spread legs. He lifted up his head and was greeted by Lena’s exposed pussy. The smart dog tilted his head, looking straight at it and knew that was the source of all the delicious scent he had picked up.

Jackie started sniffing on the floor again as he moved closer to Lena’s leg and from her ankle, he continued northwards and reached her inner thighs. He was rubbing his wet nose unknowingly against Lena’s sensitive skin and caused her to twitch a little. Jackie startled and took a step back, preparing to get another scolding from his naked caregiver, which never came. Like tango, he stepped forward again, and went straight to Lena’s bush.

The canine sniffed and sniffed, getting more and more excited, he took his first taste of a female human vagina. That’s right! That’s the taste! Jackie must have thought and ploughed into the wet opening between Lena’s legs, licking vigorously.

Lena started her low groans, which later transformed into high pitch moans filling the room. She grabbed her two mushy breasts and started kneading them. Twisting and squirming her body in pleasure while letting out, “Ahhh…ahhhh…ahhhh.”

Very quickly her body was convulsing with orgasm exploding in her body sending shockwaves through out and to her legs, which started trembling greatly. The trembles frightened Jackie away who took a few big steps back, watching his master come.

Missing the licking sensation, Lena stuck her fingers into her pussy and started going at super speed. For the second time, she came powerfully again. Arching her back into the bed and screamed, “AHHHHHHHH…”

Lena was panting on the bed with her fingers hanging outside her wet entrance. Jackie slowly and cautiously stepped forward again, sniffing at the fingers and started licking them.

Lena jumped, sat up and covered her breasts with her hands as if there was a 2nd human being in the room. Her eyes went wild upon seeing Jackie standing between her legs. Was that a dream? Or is it… Lena thought.

BMW69
14-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Oh my good lord! Bestiality

oneface
14-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Looks like an interesting plot

pyrokinets
14-09-2013, 01:03 PM
You sir, are bold! Nice work. It's about time this forum started pushing the boundaries.

Thug
14-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Oh my good lord! Bestiality

I'll take that as a I-like-it...haha

Looks like an interesting plot

Hope it got enough support to have a spin-off.

You sir, are bold! Nice work. It's about time this forum started pushing the boundaries.

Thank you pyro bro.

genesis01
15-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Let's see how this story turns out to be

Putin
15-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Camping for more :D

romeolin
16-09-2013, 10:47 PM
WOW pushing the boundaries indeed!

Hope the 17yo daughter gets involved *hint ;)

Thug
17-09-2013, 02:02 AM
Let's see how this story turns out to be

Camping for more :D

WOW pushing the boundaries indeed!

Hope the 17yo daughter gets involved *hint ;)

Hmmm...maybe this story is worth having a spin-off. Let me see........

JimmyCrackCorn
17-09-2013, 03:50 AM
This is really fantastic stuff :D

Bigthorn
17-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Wow. I have never read a story like this before. Definitely must camp here for more.

WithoutEuu
17-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Now this is something new! Very very interesting!

DasQuick
19-09-2013, 11:06 PM
This is interesting topic...more please....:)

Thug
06-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Hi bros, a little spin off for this erotica after being shelved for weeks. Enjoy!

==================================================

Missing the licking sensation, Lena stuck her fingers into her pussy and started going at super speed. For the second time, she came powerfully again. Arching her back into the bed and screamed, “AHHHHHHHH…”

Lena was panting on the bed with her fingers hanging outside her wet entrance. Jackie slowly and cautiously stepped forward again, sniffing at the fingers and started licking them.

Lena jumped, sat up and covered her breasts with her hands as if there was a 2nd human being in the room. Her eyes went wild upon seeing Jackie standing between her legs. Was that a dream? Or is it… Lena thought.

"AH! GO AWAY! Shoo! Shooo!" Lena screamed, kicking her legs frantically at Jackie.

The poor dog scurried a few steps back upon the screaming from its lady-master and tried to run away from the assaults. However, due to the low traction from the smooth cold tiles, he did not manage to bolt out of the room immediately; instead, his paw nails were merely scratching the floor like a car doing a wheel spin and got kicked on its nose slightly.

After much effort, Jackie finally bolted out of the room and into the living room. He was licking his nose where it caught on Lena’s kick while looking back at the door, which slammed shut behind him. He knew his lady-master was mad at him for something. After being left alone at home for the whole of the morning, he wanted to be played with. So, loyally, he curled up and rest his head on his front paws, looking under the door, waiting.

Lena was still questioning herself in the room. Was it real? Did Jackie lick my pussy or is it all but a wet dream and coincidently he was in the room when I fingered myself? He did lick my fingers. But... Things just went on and on in her mind, uncontrollably.

However, Lena could not deny that she just had orgasm after orgasm, which she did not have for a very long time. She was always busy working, making ends meet and had long forgotten the feeling of having sex with a man.

Ever since the father of Finn left them when he knew about her pregnancy, she only had one man, who too, eventually left her when he knew about Finn, who was only 4 years old. She lost faith in men.

Equipped only with an O levels, she had a hard time finding any good job. She did some waitressing, factory works and help out as an assistant in the market to get by. Her parents were furious when they knew about her pregnancy but it was too late to abort the child. They tried to conceal the shameful truth about their only child by barring Lena from going out. Hence, stopped her studies totally.

However, luckily for Lena, she seized an opportunity to take over a vegetable stall from an old couple who she worked for and let her have the stall at a very low price some 7 years back. Life has been easier since but not luxurious.

After slamming the door behind Jackie, Lena dropped back on her bed and was still trying to convince herself it was all a dream. It can’t be. It’s just a dog. Dog only be attracted to dogs. I must have been dreaming. Lena shook her head and went into her bathroom for her long due shower.

But the dream was very real and the feeling was…good. Perhaps it has been a long time since…heh heh. She thought and laughed at her silliness, shaking her head.

Lena’s lifted her leg up on the toilet and reached out for her shaver. With her other hand feeling for spots that needed trimming. As she glided the blade on her sensitive skin, she felt something tingling at her vagina. She really enjoyed the orgasms she had earlier and wanted more. With the dream still lingering in her mind, she touched her wet crevice, making circles on her clitoris. She gasped as her finger touched her tingling pussy but stopped after a while and started to feel ashamed of herself.

Aiyoh, choi choi. Why am I doing? Finn’s so big already. She thought and shook herself out of the thought. However, deep inside her, she wanted it more than anything. Afterall, she is a woman.

wolflust
08-10-2013, 10:56 AM
Interesting read, first time such themes are written here I believe.

oeioei
09-10-2013, 12:18 AM
Doggy style lai liao!!

Thug
09-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Testing testing 1, 2, 3. Enjoy...

=================================================

Lena’s lifted her leg up on the toilet and reached out for her shaver. With her other hand feeling for spots that needed trimming. As she glided the blade on her sensitive skin, she felt something tingling at her vagina. She really enjoyed the orgasms she had earlier and wanted more. With the dream still lingering in her mind, she touched her wet crevice, making circles on her clitoris. She gasped as her finger touched her tingling pussy but stopped after a while and started to feel ashamed of herself.

Aiyoh, choi choi. Why am I doing? Finn’s so big already. She thought and shook herself out of the thought. However, deep inside her, she wanted it more than anything. Afterall, she is a woman.

The rest of the day was nothing uncommon, except, she was looking at Jackie the different way. Did he or did he not? This question kept popping up in her mind. She was so into analysing the truth that she did not hear Finn entering the house.

“Ma!” Finn called out beside her mother.

“Wa! So loud for what! Gave me a fright.”

“I called out to you so many times you didn’t respond. What were you thinking?”

“Aiyah, nothing la. Market been busy,” Lena lied.

“Have you bath Jackie?”

“Not yet la. No time,” Lena stared at the dog sitting near entrance of the kitchen.”

“Ok, then, I’ll do it.”

So Finn quickly changed into her school’s running shorts and singlet, brought Jackie to the bathroom and started the shower for the hound. His favourite position while receiving a bath is to sit down. As she was soaping him, she realised something unusual at the canine’s private. It was bright red, bloody red.

“Hahaha, Ma, Jackie is in heat.” Finn said after taking a closer look at Jackie’s private.

Lena was dumbstruck. What! He’s in heat? Why? Why out of the sudden? This afternoon… Her mind went wild. Lena stopped stirring the soup with her hand over the fire and on the ladle. “Ouch!” Lena called out after the heat from the stove awakened her from her thoughts.

“Are you ok?” Finn shifted her concern to her dearest mother.

“Huh? Ya…I’m ok. Aiyah, dogs are always in heat. Don’t bother. Hurry, dinner ready soon.” She brushed off Finn’s finding but actually she was consoling herself with those hard-found words.

During dinner, Lena was unusually quiet. It is a norm that she would ask Finn about her happenings in the school, was she coping well and to remind her to study hard and never be like her. However, to Finn, her mother is all she wanted to be. Not in terms of getting knocked up by irresponsible men but her mother’s strong character. Bringing up a child on her own and suffered for so long yet not one single complain. Sacrificing her happiness for Finn and many, many more. Finn idolise Lena.

“Ma, are you ok or not? What happened in the market? Need my help?”

“Huh what? I’m ok. Just a little tired.”

“You are so quiet today. Fever?” Finn asked and reached out for Lena’s forehead.

“I’m ok. Just a little tired that’s all. Later I’ll sleep early,” Lena replied and tilted her head away from Finn’s touch.

“You go and rest after the dinner, I’ll wash up.”

Lena nodded her head and dug into the nearly untouched bowl of rice. Finn was obviously very concerned and she knew her mother was hiding something. It was very unusual of her to complain about tiredness, she is a robot. However, she wanted to give her dear mother some space and did not press on.

That night Lena did not step out of the room and even missed out on her favourite show. She was in her room, thinking about the incident again. The evidences were becoming more obvious. The dream felt very real, Jackie was indeed standing between her legs, she fingered herself to climax and Jackie is now in heat. Then, inevitably, the tracing back reminded her how good she felt: the orgasm after orgasm in a short period of time, the feeling of the rough tongue slurping at her neglected vagina and her fingers digging into herself.

Lena started to feel something below again. She tried to shake it off her head but it just kept coming back. Unknowingly, her hand snaked into her shorts and into her panty, touching her pubic hair and slowly making its way down to her crevice. She split herself in the pants as her finger pressed into the meat crack and started rubbing her clitoris.

“Ahhhh…” she let out uncontrollably and she quickly stifled her mouth with her free hand.

She pulled her shorts down and off it went. The horny mother spread her legs apart and started her vigorous rub. She collected some of her juice flowing out at the entrance and back to work on her clit. Her muffled moans was getting louder and louder. Worried that Finn might hear her, she picked up her speed and within seconds she felt some fluid gushing out from her vagina while her body convulsed and shattered into thousand pieces. Lena had ejaculated and her juices landed everywhere on the floor and some on her bed.

Her finger was still going round and round on her clit; she was still not satisfied. Lena wanted more. She reached down to her wet vagina and rubbed her fingers all over it, hard. She lifted her butt up and off the bed, humping into the air with her 2 fingers stuck into it and dug with all her might.

Outside the room, Finn was getting ready for her evening jog with Jackie. She was putting on her footgear when she noticed Jackie standing outside Lena's room sniffing and scratching the door.

"Shhhhh...Jackie, come here. Ma is very tired. She is resting. Bad dog. Come here now!" Finn shouted at the top of her whisper but Jackie was not obeying the instruction. He continued to sniff at the door. The hound must have picked up some scent coming from the room.

Angrily, Finn went over to Jackie, hooked up his leash and dragged him away from the door. The usually obeying dog had defied her. What's going on today? First it was ma and now the dog. Finn could not understand.

Lena was still humping into her fingers, which were digging furiously at her drenched pussy. She tried to slow down when the wet sucky noise became too loud but her horniness did not allow her. Just then, she heard the sound of the key and followed by the door opening and closing. Finn is out for her run. The horny mother thought and slid her shirt off, pulled up her bra, revealed her 2 mushy breasts and her elongated nipples. She kneaded and pinched her busts and nipples until her orgasmic dam was finally smashed through with her juices squirting all over once again. She had reached her climax.

Panting and her hips were still wriggling with her fingers in her pussy, Lena finally sat up and looked at the mess she had created. Juices were everywhere; flowing from her vagina, down to her asshole, all over her fingers and hand, the bed was wet and a huge puddle on the floor.

Lena turned her head and met up with her own reflection in the standing mirror. Her tired looks and reddened eyes in the virtual world greeted her and gave her a smile, a smile of satisfaction.

-To be continued

tuikboo
10-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Ts, good story. Keep the flow going.:D

Thug
18-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Have a go at it!

Lena was still humping into her fingers, which were digging furiously at her drenched pussy. She tried to slow down when the wet sucky noise became too loud but her horniness did not allow her. Just then, she heard the sound of the key and followed by the door opening and closing. Finn is out for her run. The horny mother thought and slid her shirt off, pulled up her bra, revealed her 2 mushy breasts and her elongated nipples. She kneaded and pinched her busts and nipples until her orgasmic dam was finally smashed through with her juices squirting all over once again. She had reached her climax.

Panting and her hips were still wriggling with her fingers in her pussy, Lena finally sat up and looked at the mess she had created. Juices were everywhere; flowing from her vagina, down to her asshole, all over her fingers and hand, the bed was wet and a huge puddle on the floor.

Lena turned her head and met up with her own reflection in the standing mirror. Her tired looks and reddened eyes in the virtual world greeted her and gave her a smile, a smile of satisfaction.

"What's wrong with you today? Why are you not behaving yourself?" Finn said to Jackie, squatting down before him at the void deck. "If you don't listen to me I'll won't bring you out any more, understand?" Finn added before giving his neck a rub.

After tying the leash to a bench nearby, Finn started with her routine stretching. Jackie on the other hand, was sitting behind his young master, looking at her bending down, stretching those teenage thighs. Finn shorts pulled up a little slightly when she bent down to touch her toes, revealing a little of her white panty underneath it. Jackie with his ears pulled back, stood up and rolled out his long rough tongue, breathing heavily.

He walked up to Finn stealthily and sniffing on the ground but his eyes were fixed on his prey, the sweet young thing's unused vagina. Carefully he lifted his head up and sniffed at it without touching it before sniffing on the ground again. With no warning, he buried his nose into Finn. The poor girl had a fright and jumped forward. Jackie tried to give chase but was restricted by the leash.

"Jackie!" Finn shouted at her canine. She was stunned by her hound's action. It had never happened before. Before her next abusing words, Finn's discovery earlier on calmed her down a little. He must be really on heat. She thought and sat down on the floor at a distance from Jackie.

"Woof!" Jackie called out for his young master.

"You've crossed the line now," Finn said and looked around before adding, "I'm for my future husband, not for you. Besides, you're a dog. There's no way we can do it." That was what she thought.

Back at home, Lena was cleaning the floor and changing the bed sheets after her shower. Then came the sound of keys opening the gate before the opening and closing of the wooden door. That's early today. Lena opened her door and asked, "So early today?"

"Oh, did we wake you up just now? Sorry if we did," Finn apologised and added, "Jackie lo, not behaving. I think he's really on heat. I think we...ma, you ok?"

Lena was staring down at Jackie blankly and she said, "Huh? Ya, I'm ok. I'll sleep first." Lena turned and closed the door behind her. Finn felt something amiss but still did not probe further.

In her room, Finn was lying on her bed thinking back about her mother's weird behaviour and wondered how to help ease Jackie. She called her good friend, Joey, who had more experience with big dogs.

"What you doing babe?" Finn asked, while piling up her pillow at her back.

"I'm watching YouTube. You? Done the essay," Joey asked.

"No yet la. It’s due next week what. I intend to do it over the weekends."

"Can also la."

"Hey babe, ask you something. Jackie is on heat lately. How huh? And I guess that made him disobey my commands. Usually not like that lei."

"Haha...did he hump on your legs?"

"No. His penis was extremely red when I bathe him today and he sniffed at my...you know...down there."

"Some dogs love to sniff at people's crotches. It's normal la. Anyway, for Bruce, I actually neutered him but he was still horny so I posted online and got him a bitch."

"No…ok ok. Let me rephrase. He attacked…like dove into it. He had never done that before lei. What's neuter by the way?"

"Cut off la."

"WHAT? NO! I can't do that to Jackie!"

"Relax la aiyoh. If you don't want then post online and find him a sterilised bitch lo," Joey assuring Finn before adding, "but then again, he attacked your vagina? Can elaborate how he did it or not?"

"He poked his snout into it lo. It was a hard poke. How huh?"

"Hmmm…never mind, let me search online for you. I'm interested to know too."

"Alright. Thanks babe. Ok la. Sleeping liao. See you tomorrow at school," Finn bade her goodbye and hung up.

Next morning, Finn woke up with the house empty. The moment she opened her door, she sensed something is not right. Jackie was not at her door. With her towel and school uniform in her hands, she walked towards the toilet in the kitchen while calling out for Jackie. “Boy? Here boy…where are you?”

Just then, a whining sound came from the kitchen.

Finn hastened her steps to the kitchen and on the light, Jackie barked, “Woof woof!” His leash was tied to the piping of the basin. Why ma tied Jackie up? She felt very odd. Every morning, Lena leaves for the market at 4am and would usually leave Jackie to roam around the house. However, that day, things were different.

On the way to Jackie, Finn stepped on a few tiny drops of water but they were enough to make her feet uncomfortable. She quickly used the rug on the kitchen floor to clean it but was led to a bigger puddle near the counter. Without thinking much of it, Finn laid the rug over the puddle and quickly untied the leash and the dog bounced into the living room.

Finn’s mind was full of question marks as she washed her young body in her shower. Jackie must have been bad. If not, ma will never tie him up in the morning. Little did she know, Jackie actually was just acting on its dog instinct. If you give a drumstick to a dog, it will never want plain rice again.

-To be Continued

morpheusroi
18-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Woohoo!!!! TS, very creative writitng bro. Something new....bestiality.

Thug
20-10-2013, 02:13 AM
I shall continue anyway. Enjoy!

On the way to Jackie, Finn stepped on a few tiny drops of water but they were enough to make her feet uncomfortable. She quickly used the rug on the kitchen floor to clean it but was led to a bigger puddle near the counter. Without thinking much of it, Finn laid the rug over the puddle and quickly untied the leash and the dog bounced into the living room.

Finn’s mind was full of question marks as she washed her young body in her shower. Jackie must have been bad. If not, ma will never tie him up in the morning. Little did she know, Jackie actually was just acting on its dog instinct. If you give a drumstick to a dog, it will never want plain rice again.

Earlier on, after washing up in her attached toilet in the room, Lena creaked open the door, stuck her head out and found Jackie lying at his usual corner. In the dark, she could not see the dog’s eyes very clearly but Jackie was very still. She thought that her canine was still in its dreamland. She proceeded with care to the kitchen and prepared her 3-in-1 coffee mix.

Like any other days, Lena had her nightdress on, which she had bought a dozen from the pasar malam. As she was stirring the coffee in her hands, Jackie stealth behind and positioned its head underneath Lena’s nightdress cleverly. With a swift motion, he licked animally at her butt. Lena jumped but the animal persisted and pushed its snout into the underside.

Her legs instantly turned weak and she bent down slightly uncontrollably, which in turn gave Jackie more room and he licked frantically at the MILF’s vagina. He was addicted to it. Lena’s legs were totally useless. They were dead. Lena wanted to scare Jackie away with her kicks. However, her legs were not in her control. The only way to support herself was to bent over the counter, supporting with her elbows on it.

She was frightened, at the same time, enjoying the moment. She loved the licks from the animal. That rough tongue licking her pussy was too arousing for her. Lena turned around and free fell onto the ground. Jackie jumped back a little and stared hard at his addiction. This gave Lena some time to regain her composure, but, as soon as she tried to close up her legs, Jackie growled, showing its sharp fangs. The poor mother was frightened to the max. She was afraid that the big dog would attack her some how. Against her own will, she slowly opened her legs and exposed her wet pussy to the animal. Jackie dove down at it and licked the shit out of Lena.

Lena had her hand over her mouth, trying to stifle her moans and kept her eyes fixed on Finn’s room. She was worried that Jackie would turn its attack at Finn. Her mother instinct kicked in. She stopped her struggle and let Jackie feed on her.

With the hound went relentlessly at her pussy, Lena came multiple times and enjoyed every single of her orgasm. At her climax, she could not take the licks anymore. The mother gathered all the energy she could find and gave Jackie a real hard smack at the head. Perhaps that smack woke the animal up a little and its aggressive look disappeared, instead, it was whining in pain, retreated a few big steps back and hid under the dining table.

The sexual energy built up in Lena had caused her to squirt uncontrollably, all over the floor, and she was left on the cold hard ground in the kitchen with her legs trembling vigorously, body squirmed like a tortured worm and her hands were grabbing onto the edge of the counter above her, hanging for her dear life. That was the biggest climax Lena had ever experienced and it took her quite a while to regain her energy.

She pushed herself up and look at the beast, which had just forced itself on her, hiding underneath the table. Strangely, now that everything was over, she took control of the beast and pulled Jackie out from the table and dragged him to the leash and tied it to the piping of the basin.

Lena was still panting in exhaustion and simply stood over the beast, staring at it. She was overwhelmed by the orgasm yet could not believe that it was a dog who had just given her the pleasure. Forced on her or not, she could not deny that she was enjoying every single bit of it. Looking at the clock on the fridge, Lena limped into her room, wash up and went to the market, limping still.

-To be Continued

dragonwong
20-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Intersting story. Waiting for next part....

oeioei
12-11-2013, 11:43 PM
No more updates?? Sad!!!

Thug
24-11-2013, 11:49 PM
A long overdue update. Please enjoy it like I did.

She pushed herself up and look at the beast, which had just forced itself on her, hiding underneath the table. Strangely, now that everything was over, she took control of the beast and pulled Jackie out from the table and dragged him to the leash and tied it to the piping of the basin.

Lena was still panting in exhaustion and simply stood over the beast, staring at it. She was overwhelmed by the orgasm yet could not believe that it was a dog who had just given her the pleasure. Forced on her or not, she could not deny that she was enjoying every single bit of it. Looking at the clock on the fridge, Lena limped into her room, wash up and went to the market, limping still

At the market, she was not her usual self and most of the fellow marketers had noticed the difference. She made quite a number of calculations wrongly and gave the wrong change to the aunties who were kind enough to correct her.

Ah Kok, a fellow marketeer beside her stall noticed Lena had not been herself. “Hey Lena, are you ok? You don’t look well. Do you want to go back and rest? I’ll help you tend the stall today.”

“Thanks Kok, its ok. Just a flu, I can still go on.”

“Alright, but let me know if you want to go back.”

Lena nodded with a smile and continued trimming those baskets of broccolis with a knife.

That morning, Lena came too hard. Her climax had made her very weak in her legs and the grabbing of the counter had made her arms very sore. Deep inside, she wanted a rest. She needed one. However, the thought of going back to the house where the beast was, made her think twice.

Back at school during the break, Finn and Joey found a less crowded corner and were discussing about Jackie. “Let me show you something that I had found on the Internet,” Joey said, whipping out her smart phone and added, “You might not like what I’m about to show you but…never mind, just give it a read.”

Finn was puzzled and took over Joey’s phone with its internet browser on. Titled - A Brief Guide to Sex with Dogs. Finn’s brows rose as she read on. The content on it became harder and harder for her to accept and she quickly returned the phone to Joey. She looked at Joey, who was looking back at her, waiting for an answer; any answer.

“What are you looking at? You want me to…have sex with Jackie? Are you insane?” Finn finally burst out.

“No la. I mean…it sounds interesting, doesn’t it?”

“NO! You must be crazy! Yucks,” Finn retaliated. "What are you thinking?"

“Did you read the masturbation part?” Joey asked, turned on her phone again, scrolling down to the part and placed her phone in front of Finn.

“No! I don’t want to read it. I’ll just find him a bitch and that’s it.” Finn said and walked away.

“Hey Finn, don’t go lei. Last night I helped you checked. There are people looking for dogs to help ease their on-heat pets but almost all that I found wanted a medical certificate from a vet to certify that your dog is healthy. That’s gonna cost you. I’m just helping you to find a cheaper solution.”

“I really don’t know how to continue this topic with you. I rather spend a little than to masturbate my own dog.”

“Ok ok, if you are awkward…let me do it.” Joey said, giving Finn a big smile.

Finn stopped her steps and gasped at Joey, her good friend, who just offered to give a hand-job to her pet dog. “What? You want to do it?”

“Yes,” Joey replied, paused and added, “I helped all my dogs before.”

“Argh!” Finn let out and headed back to her class; shaking her head in disbelief.

“Let me know after school!” Joey shouted as Finn walked on.

Finn was quite disturbed by Joey’s suggestion. Logically, relationships with dogs and humans should remain as pets and masters and no more than that. How can humans perform sexual acts on dogs? How is it possible? Finn tortured her own mind and for the rest of the periods her mind was occupied by it.

“Finn…Finn Seah!” Mr Sherman called out in front of the class.

“Huh…yes sir!” Finn stumbled put of her thoughts and replied.

“Welcome back to earth.” Mr Sherman satirised and then continued, “You have been dreaming my dear.”

“Sorry sir.”

“Its ok. Are you not well?”

“No sir, I’m alright.”

Finn gathered her thoughts and sat through the class, cursing Joey in silence.

At the end of the school, Finn quicken her steps to the bus stop to avoid being seen by Joey who she thought would pester her about the ridiculous request. However, Joey had long been waiting at the gate for Finn and caught up with her.

“Hey, how is it? Wanna do it? I can come to your house now if you want.”

Finn stopped and looked at Joey, “Joey, do you know what are you doing here? It’s immoral!”

“Come on, just for the fun of it. Besides, it’s the fastest and cheapest way release the heat in the dog.”

“I’m sure there’s other ways to do it.”

“Yes! That’s me! I can do it for you! Ok ok, come, let’s go for lunch and then you slowly decide ok? If you still don’t want it after the lunch, I’ll stop.”

Reluctantly, Finn agreed to Joey suggestion. However, thinking that it will help save some money at home, Finn was a little swayed to the idea but still it was an immoral thing to do. She needed more time to decide.

Lena was dragging her feet back to her house where the beast would be. The morning incident with Jackie was still in her mind. It was no longer just a dream. It was a really happening. She had her pussy licked by a dog, a furry beast, which she had fully enjoyed. She sat at her void deck for the next 30 minute, staring blankly into the air.

The fact is, Lena was not afraid of Jackie, the horny dog, to attack her again. She was just afraid to face that the immoral side of her, enjoying the licks from a dog, but then again, she needed it. There is no man in her life that would give her the pleasure that Jackie had given her. She cannot possibly go around sleeping with men. She wants sex. Like Jackie, she is hooked.

Worrying for the dog going hungry, she went back home anyway. Slowly opening the door, Jackie stood far at the other end of the living room, unlike his usual scratching at the wooden door, welcoming Lena. Jackie was kind of scared of his lady master, who hit him quite hard on the head that morning. She stood at the closed door behind her, and looked at Jackie, wondering why was he so far away from her. Lena took a step forward and as soon as Jackie saw Lena stepped forward, he pounced back.

Lena’s heart softened. I must’ve hurt him this morning. “Here boy, come,” Lena called out squatting down flapping her hand at him.

Jackie saw Lena’s gesture and started sniffing at the ground and slowly moved in. Its head hung low while walking towards its lady master with cautious. When Jackie was near enough, Lena patted him and said, “I’m sorry for hitting you ok? I’ll give you a big drumstick.”

It was due to the guilt for hitting Jackie, Lena prepared the canine’s meal and included the drumstick she bought for dinner. Jackie was back to its usual self again, prancing and sniffing around Lena while following her to the kitchen.

“What do you want to eat,” Joey asked Finn. “I’ll get it for you.”

“Anything la.”

“Ok, be right back.” Joey replied, hoping to please Finn so she could do her thing to the dog.

“Alright babe, I have here a bowl of Century Egg Porridge with lean meat and a fishball noodle with extra chilies,” Joey asked with a big smile, presenting both Finn’s favourite hawker food. “Which one do you want?”

Knowing her intention, Finn chose the fish ball noodle and deliberately left the porridge for Joey, who contrarily detests. Left with no other choices, Joey took the bowl with regret.

“So how is it? Have you decided,” Joey asked.

“Can you tell me what are you going to do to Jackie before I decide?”

“Ok! I did it for my dogs in the past. I’ll simply help them masturbate and that’s it. Like how I do it, you can observe later. So if in the future Jackie’s on heat again, you can do it. BUT! If you’re not comfortable, you can ask me to do it. I’ll be on 24 hours standby.”

“Is this the only way?” Finn asked in dilemma.

“Nope. But this is the only free way.” Joey answered with a smile. She could see in Finn’s eyes and knew she was going for the idea and was getting very excited. “I’m going to leave you to your thoughts now. But please give me an answer when I finish this bowl of...errr...rubbish?”

Meanwhile, Lena placed Jackie’s meal on the ground and disappeared into her room. Just like the day before, she stood in front of the mirror and dropped her work pants and tees. Something looked different with the person she was staring at in the mirror. Her cheeks and chest were blushing. Could not be the heat as that day was rather cooling because of the overcast. Her boobs looked fuller and rounder. Could not be her period, which just ended a week ago.

She cupped her 2 mushy breasts and lifted them up slightly and inwards; admiring the cleavage created by the squeeze. Lena turned her bottom at the mirror and tip toed. She looked at her perky butt and followed the curvature down to her long slender legs. That day was indeed different. Lena felt more like a woman than before. Perhaps it was the sexual activities she had been engaged in for the past 2 days...or maybe...it was Jackie.

-To be continued?

tuikboo
12-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Ts can continue ?:D

romeolin
15-12-2013, 11:29 PM
More pls TS! Cant wait!