PDA

View Full Version : Daughter is fl ... Or?

Cherylcd
13-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Just a question bro, married or not have kids or not... Just looking for some comments.

Lets says u have a daughter, you found out she is a fl, what will u do?

Or she not a fl, but having a FB who always CIM her bonk her ?

Any comments ?

mevius
13-09-2013, 03:41 PM
if because of $ is a problem ... i would blame myself and tries ways to give her wat other daughters are getting ...

if because of watever reason ... i would scold her upside down .... i wont know wat i will do next haha

nuclearkid
13-09-2013, 03:42 PM
On your second question...I find kids these days mature faster...if you can slip the topic in, advise her accordingly, especially when it comes to safe sex. We parents can't stop it, the next best thing is to impart the proper knowledge and hope they stay out of trouble.

For your first, gosh, what happened???

Cherylcd
13-09-2013, 03:50 PM
As a father ( I know some of us are single but just imagine ) , are you more liberal towards your daughter , let her have her ways but advise her protection or something ?

Or are we dote on our daughter too much that we don't let her to be a sex object or rather FB to other man ?

What about your daughter have a bf and bonk her every time ? Is this more acceptable ?

No right or wrong answer.. Just wanna find out. Cheers.

sky_liner2
13-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Just a question bro, married or not have kids or not... Just looking for some comments.

Lets says u have a daughter, you found out she is a fl, what will u do?

Or she not a fl, but having a FB who always CIM her bonk her ?

Any comments ?

Is this KARMA???

KiaLaiKiaKe
13-09-2013, 03:54 PM
It would be pretty awkward but like fellow bros had said , if she became an fl because of monetary issues then we could only blame ourselves for not providing a better and more comfortable life for her.

The choice is still ultimately hers since its her body and with the current new generation , the more you scold , the more she would want to spite you. Why bother digging a deeper hole for her ? Kiang toh ho mai gei kiang. At best can only encourage her to quit lor. What else to do hmm ?

Gd2day
13-09-2013, 04:01 PM
As a father, regardless of whether it is because of $$ or whatever any other reason, i will be very very upset, if i ever come to know of such things. It will have to depend on the situation. Whether she is still schooling or working? her maturity? financially independent?

You cannot prevent such things from happening, you can only mitigate but it is easier said than done. Truthfully, if it happens to me.....i will be at a loss too but i will definitely try to have a chat with her to find out the facts 1st.

Wins88
13-09-2013, 04:08 PM
The only reason a child will grow up to do FL is because the parents are never around for her. Rich or poor is not the reason.

BMW69
14-09-2013, 12:32 AM
I would definitely have a heart to heart talk with her to find out what is the reason that she chose to become a FL.

But just one thing I thought of while pondering my reply:
How did you find out she is a FL? Did you call for FL and realised that she is your daughter or did you find out by other means? If you found out because you accidentally called for her service then what you'll do is very different. :)

natsuki
14-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Well, wanna be good be bad is the kid's choice. Of course parents play a part as well... However, I doubt older days parents are more liberal in such topics lo... Anyway, what if the dad (or mum) agar agar know what the daughter is doing and always ask money from his daughter? I believe there are such parent around...

Sometimes, I believe in karma also... maybe the dad is a jerk so result to the daughter going astray... :p

erkianpeng
14-09-2013, 03:46 AM
As a father, he should have educate his daughter from young.. if up to a certain age, she stray, it will be rather difficult but not impossible to lead her back to the right path.. for example counseling

You said your England very good. "should have EDUCATED", not "should have educate". Simple basic Primary School grammar.

Noticed that your points are dropping fast.

myluckyguy
14-09-2013, 02:11 PM
The only reason a child will grow up to do FL is because the parents are never around for her. Rich or poor is not the reason.

==================================

Yes agree. Sad but true.. it happens both to rich and poor :mad: :(

Opera
14-09-2013, 02:23 PM
On your second question...I find kids these days mature faster...if you can slip the topic in, advise her accordingly, especially when it comes to safe sex. We parents can't stop it, the next best thing is to impart the proper knowledge and hope they stay out of trouble.

For your first, gosh, what happened???

more of western style ...

Opera
14-09-2013, 02:24 PM

agree, most of the case is not $$ issue, some other problems there

fnulnu88
14-09-2013, 05:23 PM
Those girls who are still schooling but FL at the side comes from all sort of background

The environment they were brought up is critical to infuse the right values right from day one and have constant parent supervision up to 21 yo.

Some of the local gals I engaged always have reason to do FL - save money to go holiday, for 21st birthday party, for school expenses etc.

Some of the gals come from broken homes (single parents), some have only 1 parent working, and some, with very young parents etc.

So, the common factor is not enuff pocket money while they schooling and easy way out is engaging in such easy way out

bestlicker
14-09-2013, 06:49 PM
think Anabella chong - the Singapore sex queen.

Sometimes very difficulty to say, the road is chosen by them, others cannot do anything