PDA

View Full Version : help

Lameboy
12-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Help bro. I don't know what to do anymore. My wife in the past have cheated on me before. But she has change. But out of the sudden she tell me she need time to cool down. When I did nothing. Can anybro teach me what should I do. Ya. And she has not come home for a few day already.

DemonicSS
12-09-2013, 02:53 PM
you didn't tell us much, so not many here can help much. So write more - why she cheated on your first. What she used to be, how and what she changed. You said you did nothing, what you mean by "nothing"?

She cheated on you, means either she belongs to the category of "have fun cannot settle" persona or that it is something that she finds lacking in you (not necessarily your fault). However, it might be that you did nothing at all that she finds you lacking (speculative). So now she says she needs to cool off is most likely trying to make a decision whether to be with you or not (may not have a third party involved). Your wife might be struggling internally as she's desperate enough to flee from her problems and that's bad. So there's really no much point worrying as hard as it may. You can't do anything at this point. Somehow sometime ago,you already kicked the ball into her court. You just have to wait for it to be passed back to you.

alan0338
12-09-2013, 03:00 PM
simple la, divorce her and change a new wife ( alternatively u can kio more kuays) since its useless and pointless to have ur current cheating OC around... :)

ddog
12-09-2013, 07:44 PM
What you do to piss wife away?

Lameboy
13-09-2013, 09:33 AM
She is say that I give her a lot of stress and her family that also give her promble. So I not sure what is happening. it the past she did cheat on me before. But I belive she has change. So I am so helpless now. I dun know what to do. And feel so lost.

Schnitzer328i
13-09-2013, 10:58 AM
if you did nothing wrong..then you don't have to change..instead, change her. be single and explore more..and and don't forget to post your fr here. bonk away your sadness boy...as and when you feel like doing it. it helps to over come the grief you are going thru now. it's not worth being with her after getting cheated unless you love being cuckold...think about it.

a guy who plays around is a playboy..cool eh..but a woman who plays around is commonly called a whore. now..would you still want to be in a relationship with a whore ? think...

:cool:

Schnitzer328i
13-09-2013, 11:01 AM
Bro, she cheated once, she can cheat again.. Maybe who knows she might have already cheated..:o

Bro..you are spot on :) ..

Schnitzer328i
13-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Of course we hope not.. Unless TS love for her is very strong, perhaps can try marriage counseling ?:o

Yeah..it should be a clean start. But then TS need to be strong too. It's not gonna help if he keeps thinking on the details of his wife's previous rendezvous and all the details..:D ..TS must have the bo tiau attitude to make it work..

Thug
13-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Sorry to hear about your predicament.

If you are not a lazy bum who doesn't work, an addicted gambler or alcoholic, a womanizer or someone who believes in domestic violent etc, its no fault of yours. If she wants to go, don't keep. No point.

My $0.02 from an outsider's point of view.

PS* Its gonna be hard but please do it.

sean69
13-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Help bro. I don't know what to do anymore. My wife in the past have cheated on me before. But she has change. But out of the sudden she tell me she need time to cool down. When I did nothing. Can anybro teach me what should I do. Ya. And she has not come home for a few day already.

you did nothing wrong?? maybe she found out that you also eat outside ...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6667325&highlight=#post6667325

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6435784&highlight=#post6435784

KiaLaiKiaKe
13-09-2013, 06:09 PM

LOL , would had upped you if I had power.

But on topic :
TS , when's she back , you should clarify with her what kind of stress you're giving her and possibly work towards that and maybe help her with her family problems as well ?

Lameboy
13-09-2013, 06:55 PM

This two she find out le. About 1 and a half year ago. And we have talk about it. She say she can put it aside. But this thing just happen not long ago.

cuntarow
13-09-2013, 07:03 PM
TS is yours a foreign wife? if yes congrats as these few day when she is not back and might be screwing by other guys, i suggest u move on, another thing u have kid?

Botakhead
13-09-2013, 08:25 PM
You know what you did, you also know what she did, she also know what you did, she also know what she did, both are big boy and big girl, if cannot be together, use string tie together also no meaning ler.

Talk, talk, talk, but got listen listen listen boh? Got understand boh? Not your 'under stand' hor, is that both of you talk about eating outside, both agree to any resolution boh? Sukah sukah like to go for a walk without gif reason, is it reasonable boh? Or is it dun wan to talk anymore liaoz arh? Leave you at home see the 4 wall, think think think, or dong dong dong?

If ask for help, gif help already, will the help be accepted or not har?

Good luck. Better to cut the red thread before it cut into flesh and bleed.

Lameboy
13-09-2013, 09:50 PM
She is local. Thank for all the bro who post. I think I know what should I do le. Thank.

russell23
13-09-2013, 10:13 PM
She is local. Thank for all the bro who post. I think I know what should I do le. Thank.
If you think this time it maybe difficult to patch up and both of you are growing apart, no point leaving things in limbo. If she is not home for a few days have call your in-laws whether she goes there to stay. If that is so she could really mean she needs to be away from you for a while. If she is not with her parents that is bad news. You may need to consider getting a PI to gather the evidence and do the unthinkable. I believe you are still young so start afresh if things have broken down already.