PDA

View Full Version : Typical day for Okt

justwanadoit
10-09-2013, 08:42 PM
morning breakfast at exp restaurant.

surf net , up load pic of new gal, copy paste template for advertising at SBF

pick new gal up airport,

arrange accommodation

eat lunch with new gals then proceed QC session , piak ga song ,maybe record if allow

noon take calls. upload , delete photos, do more ups and advertising at sbf.

then noon tea break at high class restaurant, after that if horny then piak again at fav fl

then do more advertising, see stock market

then dinner at good restaurant with ang pai.

call rental up to arrange rental, network with other bosses, go car show room, go property launches.

then night time collect $. end up at fav fl for another round before bringing her to supper.

I tink about lidat. bros pls add.

Daiso
14-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Wow, gd good got QC, i tot OKT not suppose to fuck own gals?

kukumalu
14-09-2013, 11:43 PM

Think some okt ended up in jail coz done that and other shit then the fl buay song, go complain police, die tofurther.

naturegreen
14-09-2013, 11:56 PM
Time to change job soon :D

KiaLaiKiaKe
15-09-2013, 12:08 AM
Sounds like my type of life..

wally888
15-09-2013, 12:51 AM
Okt like very well paid job :D

joncheong
15-09-2013, 01:08 AM
I am in the wrong profession then:o:o

you wanna eat rice earned by women who sold their bodies? head cannot hold high one you know...

lickNpoke
15-09-2013, 01:26 AM
morning breakfast at exp restaurant.

surf net , up load pic of new gal, copy paste template for advertising at SBF

pick new gal up airport,

arrange accommodation

eat lunch with new gals then proceed QC session , piak ga song ,maybe record if allow

noon take calls. upload , delete photos, do more ups and advertising at sbf.

then noon tea break at high class restaurant, after that if horny then piak again at fav fl

then do more advertising, see stock market

then dinner at good restaurant with ang pai.

call rental up to arrange rental, network with other bosses, go car show room, go property launches.

then night time collect $. end up at fav fl for another round before bringing her to supper.

I tink about lidat. bros pls add.

It looks too good... add more hypothetical and realistic events like:

Customer's complain management protocol.

1) Regular VIP Customer complains - bring the offending girl out in front of the customer to apologise and get her to understand his expectations, if she gets cocky, defensive and start giving excuses bitch slap her like those black pimps in Sunset strip. Must let them know whose the DADDY here.

Be sure to work with Regular VIP Customer to ensure that their feedback is incorporated into the brothel’s goals mission. Monitor Regular VIP Customer has complimented the girl in future. Then, make sure that the girl is recognized for providing positive customer service.

2) Non VIP Customer complains – give them e-mail address and have them fill up a complain form on line and let them know that their comment is highly regarded and will be entertained within a minimum of 5 working day excluding public holidays & weekends…

Girls Medical review schedule are strictly adhered…
To high yield of RTFs it is imperative for customer to keep coming back for more along and also to maintain a valid brothel license.

As a sex worker providers it’s also important to have sexual health checked regularly to ensure any STD infections are detected early and get treated. STDs increase the risk of HIV infection and can cause customer losing confidences if their cocks rot and drop off. Advance detection minimizes lost of businesses as of STD besides making the girl’s pussy itchy it also itches into the brothel’s earning. So it’s never good for business.

This will build strong, lasting and engaging relationships between the brothel with customers, gather, respond and manages business operation feedback in real-time. To accomplish this, some realistic events like these should be factored into the wine & dine & QC schedules to ensure customer needs and concerns are addressed and business thrives and prosper for OKTs to send their kids to Harvard, buy another new property.

Dixon
15-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Eat, fuck and collect monies? Any vacancy? :D

Mr_don_juan
16-09-2013, 12:54 PM
TS paint a very good picture of okt lifestyle, but then expenses incurred is overwhelming.

Just like any businessman, you need to have some money and count your losses before profits start coming in. Not any tom dick and harry can apply for brothel license, house rental and permits.

Just like in the corporate world, you need to have certain connections with the relevant people, so that once you got the approval, you have girls willing to work for you if the price is reasonable. The hardest part will be getting quality girls from overseas.

Opera
16-09-2013, 12:58 PM

if okt dont fuck, then okt runner will do, and they just exchange job scope from time to time :D

kukumalu
16-09-2013, 01:41 PM
if okt dont fuck, then okt runner will do, and they just exchange job scope from time to time :D

I dun mind being runner. Any okt interested?

ebaby
16-09-2013, 02:59 PM
I dun mind being runner. Any okt interested?

hehe bro, i also want, any news please share share hehe :D

ningcaichen
16-09-2013, 08:30 PM
Wow...thia job is better than being a gigolo...:D

sleepygordon
16-09-2013, 10:07 PM
This is an interesting thread!
Any OKT to confirm this lifestyle is zun or not.

jizzmo
17-09-2013, 06:44 AM

But it also mean: If shit happens the runner will take the rap lor. But of course the okt will take care of the runner's family when he is in the dump

ol'coyote
17-09-2013, 09:18 AM
best is go into partnership...
then partner A only QC or farks partner B's gals...and vice versa...
hehe...

gpod
17-09-2013, 10:49 PM
best is go into partnership...
then partner A only QC or farks partner B's gals...and vice versa...
hehe...

bro good practise hehe, but they are competitors lai hehe :p

pussyworm
17-09-2013, 11:27 PM
But it also mean: If shit happens the runner will take the rap lor. But of course the okt will take care of the runner's family when he is in the dump

bro really? seems 盗益有道 :p:p

kissu
18-09-2013, 10:48 AM
bro really? seems 盗益有道 :p:p

bro it is 盗亦有道, theft also has their rules hehe :D:D