ffun161
08-09-2013, 08:37 PM
:p
Open a thread to share information of tall Cat50 Gals

I share first:D

L06H70
No. 38
Name - never ask, been here 2 month, from phuket island
Look - 7/10 (GND looks, normal look but you won't reject her, her face is not very smooth)
Body: 8/10 (my cup of tea, BBW, big meaty ass, 170cm, no tattoo, smooth skin)
Boobs - 6/10 (small A cup)
Bath - 7/10 (SOP very careful and patient in cleaning little brother)
Boob massage - N.A.
CBJ - 8.5/10 (take her time for the sensual and slow blow, gentle sensual suction, using seperate condom for blow change condom for bonk)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - never try
Catbath - 8.5/10 (quite good, take care of eggs very well)
FJ - 8.5/10 (accommodating, cowgirl first then she tired and changed to missionary, then doggie, the meaty ass view is very attracrive, her hair is very soft and smell very good, moan sounds real)
Massage - not available, don't have time
GFE - 8.5/10 (quite good, no rush at all, when she not smile she looks very cool, but when she smiles, she looks sweet)
Attitude - 8/10 (quite friendly, frequent smile)
Damage - 50/25mins
RTF - yes, i like BBW

Please UP me if you find my report helpful

ywca
08-09-2013, 09:46 PM
thanks bro support, will up you tomorrow when regaining my power :D

ffun161
08-09-2013, 10:28 PM
thanks bro support, will up you tomorrow when regaining my power :D

Thanks, brother:p welcome to share tall cat50 Gal FR here:D

ywca
09-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Thanks, brother:p welcome to share tall cat50 Gal FR here:D

thanks bro, ups u cheers and enjoy tall $50 releases :D

ffun161
25-09-2013, 01:01 AM
L08H43
No. 3
Name - never ask, launch 11 months
Look - 8.5/10 (very pretty and cute face, especially the big eyes, GND 100%, she was busy with her mobile though not care much about greeting the customer in the fish tank)
Body: 8.5/10 (165cm, very slim with natural B, tanned smooth skin)
Boobs - 7/10 (feels like B cup natural)
Bath - 6/10 (SOP)
Boob massage - N.A.
Catbath - 8/10 (nipples and balls, fast lick with loud fake moans, not bad)
CBJ - 7/10 (aggressive and fast type, although quite hard working but didn't get much feeling)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - never try
FJ - 7/10 (cowgirl first, then missionary, doggie and missionary to finish. the view of her round ass is very exciting, althougout the process she gives loud fake moans, and the cunt is not tight not loose either, tight enough for me to cum, quite accommodating no complain for changing the positions)
Massage - 7/10 she kindly provided but i told her it's okay no need
GFE - 6.5/10 (her face and body is almost perfect, however the rush type service drops the GFE, if only she can be a little bit slower, than would make it much better)
Attitude - 7/10 (overall consider it as friendly, smiles when you see her, her eyes are really charming)
Damage - 50/25mins
RTF - probably yes, but i guess she is ang pai there as i seldom see her in the fishtank

ffun161
18-10-2013, 09:23 PM
L08H66G G8

No. 8
Name - never ask (22 years old from Chiangmai, new girl, launch 1 month, quite popular to have ~10 customer/day)
Look – 8/10 (fair smooth face, cute Japanese girl looking, big eyes with eye contact, small wet red lips, cute nose, long hair)
Body: 8/10 (very tall 169, fair smooth skin, curvy body with meaty ass but small A+ boobs with no tattoo)
Boobs – 6.5/10 (A+ boobs, cute shape though)
Bath – 6/10 (SOP)
Boob massage – Not available
Catbath – 7/10 (licks nipples and balls briefly)
CBJ – 7.5/10 (long patient stable aggressive CBJ but a bit lack of technique and quite mechanical, seems like she want to CBJ to make me cum, have to stop her to move to the next step)
Fingering – 7/10 (I didn’t try to put inside, just rub outside)
Frenching – 7/10 (slightly French only when she cum)
FJ – 7/10 (cowgirl, missionary, kiss her neck face and boobs, doggie and missionary to cum, very accommodating, gives real moan during bonking, can feel the compression when she cum, initially she is reluctant to French, when she cum she can French a bit, after bonking she ask me to shower by myself)
Massage – Not available don’t have the time
GFE – 7/10 (friendly and smiles sweetly with her cuteness, however GFE is not very high due to self post-bonk shower and lack of goodbye kiss, and there is a communication barrier due to the language, she didn’t speak English very well but enough to understand)
Attitude – 8/10 (she is friendly with her sweet smiles, if she put some effects in KC trap, she will be the potential angpai)
Damage - 50/30 mins
RTF – YES

ffun161
07-11-2013, 12:16 AM
WH10 G99

No. 99
Name - never ask (25 years old, launch 2 month from Bangkok, speak limited English, in the same room as previous G99 Eve, room is big and cosy with no noisy music)
Look – 7/10 (baby fat milf foxy look, her looks approach milf and faces a bit big after she tied her long black hair)
Body: 7/10 (tall 165cm, tanned fit body, no tattoo, smooth skin)
Boobs – 7/10 (natural B good shape)
Bath – 6/10 (SOP)
Boob massage – Not available
Catbath – 6.5/10 (slow & sensual on nipples only)
CBJ – 7/10 (sensual slow patient CBJ with deep suction and various slow tongue patterns during deep blow)
Fingering – Didn’t try
Frenching – cannot kiss
FJ – 7/10 (slow cowgirl, then missionary and doggie to cum, quite accommodating, gives quiet mild moans, cunt not very tight, apply KY on both cock and cunt, meaty ass is a nice view during doggie, after bonk, she shower herself and I shower myself, she cares about her skin well, apply cream on every inch of her skin, the whole session is only 22 mins)
Massage – Not available don’t have the time
GFE – 3/10 (she is cool no much smiles)
Attitude – 6/10 (still considered as friendly, cool characteristics, not provide water, suggest me friendly that I can leave even before she wear her cloth)
OKT – 7.5/10 (very friendly)
Damage - 50/25 mins
RTF – NO

jaywalk
15-11-2013, 01:44 AM
This is very good information.. thanks !

ffun161
28-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Any tall Cat50 gals to share?;)

fl1god
29-12-2013, 11:45 PM
Bro, I tried this gal. Up you.
Good look and pretty long hair. Slim body and smooth skin impress me.

L08H43
No. 3
Name - never ask, launch 11 months
Look - 8.5/10 (very pretty and cute face, especially the big eyes, GND 100%, she was busy with her mobile though not care much about greeting the customer in the fish tank)
Body: 8.5/10 (165cm, very slim with natural B, tanned smooth skin)
Boobs - 7/10 (feels like B cup natural)
Bath - 6/10 (SOP)
Boob massage - N.A.
Catbath - 8/10 (nipples and balls, fast lick with loud fake moans, not bad)
CBJ - 7/10 (aggressive and fast type, although quite hard working but didn't get much feeling)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - never try
FJ - 7/10 (cowgirl first, then missionary, doggie and missionary to finish. the view of her round ass is very exciting, althougout the process she gives loud fake moans, and the cunt is not tight not loose either, tight enough for me to cum, quite accommodating no complain for changing the positions)
Massage - 7/10 she kindly provided but i told her it's okay no need
GFE - 6.5/10 (her face and body is almost perfect, however the rush type service drops the GFE, if only she can be a little bit slower, than would make it much better)
Attitude - 7/10 (overall consider it as friendly, smiles when you see her, her eyes are really charming)
Damage - 50/25mins
RTF - probably yes, but i guess she is ang pai there as i seldom see her in the fishtank

canola123
05-01-2014, 07:56 PM
saw one tall gal at least 170cm at 1840
but forgot wat number already.
boobs is big and i think enhanced one but body is solid tight

ffun161
05-01-2014, 08:19 PM
saw one tall gal at least 170cm at 1840
but forgot wat number already.
boobs is big and i think enhanced one but body is solid tight

Great info, any other knows more info about her number :-)