PDA

View Full Version : NBR Midnite Joint

hippy2
06-09-2013, 09:19 PM
First time posting a thread hope you guys do pardon me for lousy FR. 2 days back after late night work (past midnite)and was itching for a rub so went down NBR.

Most of the joints are full... While walking around down the street to look look see see and found a red joint with 3 MILFs sitting at the counter. So went in to test water since itch for a rub. I asked 有位吗。。All 3 replied 有呀帅哥。

So fast hand fast leg paid at the counter and off to a cubicle not full height with door. Stripped with underwear and lied on the massage bed waiting for the milf to come in. Soon shw walked in and start massage and chat along. About 30mins past and asked to turn around and she brushed you guys know where is it follow by pop GQ... Agreed to it for BM+ HJ with autoroam. Last for 10mins and pop out with huge amount and she was shocked 你好久没那个了啊! so pai say and just nodded then she went out and came back with a warm/hot towel to clean me up.

Looks: late 30s
body: 34c boobs with small tummy
massage:7/10
bm: 7/10
hj: 8/10
gfe: 8/10
damage: $50 an hour + $80 bm plus hj

the other two milf also mid to late 30s but one of them look younger but seem quite attitude due can heard complaint this ah neh stink and stingy plus want this want that...blah blah....

Cheers

hippy2
06-09-2013, 09:32 PM
Bros,

purely MIlF joint! Those looking for SYT can forget it!

Service max HJ only.... and good for late cheongster who itch for a release.

Enjoy!