PDA

View Full Version : Solid Clean Massage along upp Bt Timah

mark3434
02-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Just went to a massage spa place along Upp Bt Timah area...
Nice modern decor...

at the counter was told 1st time visit 1hr massage is $50. so took that and went to the resting area... They have a form for u to fill in to indicate where are ur problem areas, the strength needed for the massage.. very interesting i thought.. Definitely hard massage i want. They serve a glass of hot tea too.

so the massage lady came in, a cute looking milf, who speaks really softly and gently, almost sensually. But her massage is just super amazing. I am quite a big meaty guy and I like my massage hard! And this lady really is very very powerful. I am super impressed!! The technique used is just perfect and well-trained. She helped me release my super stiff back and shoulders. Wonderful, and a little painful head massage too. Awesome stuff.

Unfortunately, there was no special. not even any slight sensual hint... haha.. some bros might be disappointed.. haha.. but anyway after massage, have another cup of tea and went home a happy relaxed man.

So well, if you appreciate a really good solid massage, this is the place.. a little pricey than others i thought, but well worth every cent...

Dont know if i should put the place name here, interested bros can msg me.. will let you know the masseuse's name...

Up me if you like! :)

Whybother
02-09-2013, 09:30 PM
bro dont mind share ctc and location? thanks!

cesc88
02-09-2013, 09:46 PM
hey bro share ctc? i love clean massage by someone attractive. haha

nqlfkr
02-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Bro, can share the location? Ty in advance

4Dguru
02-09-2013, 09:48 PM
in one of the 4 buildings? or at shophouse near private estate?

222nge
03-09-2013, 05:38 PM
TS,
Can I hv her ctc/address pls.
Jus upped u +5 to 68 liao. Cheers.....

mark3434
03-09-2013, 10:27 PM
TS,
Can I hv her ctc/address pls.
Jus upped u +5 to 68 liao. Cheers.....

thanks for the up!
PM-ed you.. :)