PDA

View Full Version : parc somme, china new citizens +dog shit

Sammyboy RSS Feed
02-09-2013, 08:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

just had to write this email to management. they are dragging their feet over installation of CCTV

dear all :

just had words with the china girl , the owner of #05-01. i went up to the 7th floor pool level at 7.35am and the min the lift door opened, i saw her dog with its 2 front feet perched on the edge of the pool.
not sure if i wasn't there would dog have gone into pool or what the dog was doing.
she didn't have her dog toy with her, so confirmed, going up to the pool is not for the dog to play fetch.
when she saw me she said to me the word : "what"? (very polite hor...)

so i said "no dog poo"
then she said "who are you, you are very rude, why you speak to me like that?"

so i reminded her that dog poo was found, and of course she denied and said "show me photo"

WE NEED cctv... this sort of china mentality even if you show her photo of dog shit, she will say not her dog... we need footage of her dog actually shitting/peeing

we need some define rules as to whether animals are allowed on pool level

and WE NEED THIS SOON. this dog peeing and shitting all over the place cannot go on, especially since when confronted, the owner will just say everyone who questions her is rude.

dog poo has been found in front of the car park
in the swimming pool area
in the open rubbish bin in the lift lobby area...

dog pee is not traceable if it goes in the pool.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?161729-parc-somme-china-new-citizens-dog-shit&goto=newpost).