PDA

View Full Version : Semen

Paizuri
29-08-2013, 05:06 PM
My cum has always been really watery lately, is there any suggestions on how to make it really thick and viscous? For example, what type of food should i eat more or stay away from?

Canon246
05-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Do eat more red meat and root vegetables like carrot, potato, radish etc...
Also drink more water
Abstain from ejaculation for at least a week....
Do some exercise

All the above will help...cheers.

Tengkor
23-09-2013, 05:19 AM
Do eat more red meat and root vegetables like carrot, potato, radish etc...
Also drink more water
Abstain from ejaculation for at least a week....
Do some exercise

All the above will help...cheers.

Never knew that, thanks ;)

Botakhead
06-10-2013, 01:15 PM
Rest and relax your cock, let it have plenty of stimulation but without the ejaculation, control your urge to shoot. Refrain from alcohol intake and smoke less, do more exercise when urinating, spurt and spary control the timing.

I believe you have been over exerting yourself. Take care. :)

Putin
07-10-2013, 02:18 AM
I believe you have been over exerting yourself. Take care. :)

This is most likely it ;)

canola123
07-10-2013, 10:12 PM
need alot of zinc
just go to any GNC store and ask for mens nutrition

but go read their website on the products first, u dunwan end up asking the sales lady saying that u want to boost your semen count:D

Botakhead
08-10-2013, 08:39 AM
need alot of zinc
just go to any GNC store and ask for mens nutrition

but go read their website on the products first, u dunwan end up asking the sales lady saying that u want to boost your semen count:D

Maybe the GNC female staff can also help with the situation hands on.:D

canola123
08-10-2013, 09:47 PM
i find GNC stuff got products knowledge so highly reccomended,
but i buy other products lar not mens nutrition
u could also try the ginseng stuff
i tried their liver protection good stuff, before drinking session hoot 3-4 pills can drink and tahan others challenge. no choice hv to make a living thru this entertainment.
need alot of supplement to maintain health
also lotsa exercise, n cut down pcc, if u a long time pcc, best u stop totally for 2-3weeks,

Tnuc111
09-10-2013, 10:32 PM
IMHO, the best supplement u can give your body is self control, don't over exert and give time for your body to recover.

Your little bro is designed to give u many long years of fun so don't over exert it for short term gratification.

gromit
09-10-2013, 11:35 PM
My cum has always been really watery lately, is there any suggestions on how to make it really thick and viscous? For example, what type of food should i eat more or stay away from?

PM me and I can recommend you a supplement. Don't want to post here as people might think that I am advertising it. I have tried a different product from this same company for ED problem and it seems to be working.

Mozzi
08-11-2013, 09:17 AM

Recently I tried something called Volume Pills. After awhile, I noticed my sperm level increase and become thicker.