PDA

View Full Version : TopSage : Daily Market Talk ....

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-08-2013, 12:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SOme Introduction first on this thread.

I'm a full time mid term trader looking for mid term trends anything from 2-3 weeks up to months if the trend holds out.
I use a set of quatitative tools analysing inter-market relationships (correlations) and money flow. I also superimpose the fundamentals
economic analysis to more fully understand what is going on. My analysis results in trades I think have the highest outcome of success.

So far my record is roughly 60% of my trades are profitable and profitable trades have roughly double the gain compared with losses on
losing trades. My tool of choice is IG Markets CFD which gives me access to almost all stock indices, forex and commodities. All my trades
are made with a fix cut loss (with occasional exceptions) and I trade almost anything so long as I think the risk/reward is favorable....including
penny stocks, blue chips and commodities.

For this thread I will update every morning my thoughts and analysis. and the outcome of so that people can follow easily.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?161255-TopSage-Daily-Market-Talk&goto=newpost).