PDA

View Full Version : Adelphi B1-40

straightalk
26-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Very pissed off with this shop (B1-40)on the right side of escalator.
On the outside looked like beauty shop.. name something like Facial ..Beauty ..
Was looking for relax then saw this china gal (YUKI) waving
thought what she wants and she offered massage
price $50 per hr
seems friendly so take offer

In the room, she came in press, press here and there
worse than piano
then stroke stroke here and there

Then ask me turn over and start rattling price list
HJ full dress $100
HJ half dress $150
no dress $200
FJ if pay her well

Damn gal refused to bargain, says this whole place same rate
other ppl also find her as she working there for 3 years, she has earned enough to buy a condo

DO NOT VISIT THIS PLACE. IT IS CON JOB.
Hope the AV will clean up such lousy joint.

handcell
26-08-2013, 06:57 PM
TS.... U sld do some homework before entering the shop....

garagez
26-08-2013, 07:01 PM
I hope u didnt take any of the package

GR888
26-08-2013, 08:28 PM
This place has been throroughly condemned, roundly derided and comprehensively blacklisted time and time again... just don't understand why there are people who still like to go there and get chopped :confused:

TaikoTai
26-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Took a walk here last week. Went into the one in the middle. Didnt want to go in but was pestered to enter by one of the MLs so l did. Undressed and laid down on the bed. Even before massage, already popped GQ. So l said l don't want any special, bearing in mind the exhorbitant prices they quote. The gal said cannot, later the boss dont give her commission. In the end she returned my money... I saved my money... Yay!!!

strudel
26-08-2013, 11:02 PM
i dun take notice of the unit nos... but is b1-40 the one on the right as u go down the escalator???

JJSS
26-08-2013, 11:06 PM
This place has been throroughly condemned, roundly derided and comprehensively blacklisted time and time again... just don't understand why there are people who still like to go there and get chopped :confused:

GR888, shut your diarrhea mouth:D and mind your farking business!:p

Teapot8033
27-08-2013, 12:05 AM
i support you bro

mann3073
27-08-2013, 01:10 AM
moral of the story is . location. location. location.

when in good location. all u need a little head do the thinking.

anyway, let buyers beware.

straightalk
27-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Part 2 of story..
Was feeling good that day so ok with 1st package if service good
That is when the great regret hit and turn my good mood to sour plum

She started her mechanical up and down motion
Her face always looking away not even a smile
No mood and no shiok at all. After sometime, even my didi went down which is the first time!

Told the gal her technique and service no good
she turned black face
say want good service must pay more!
WAH PISSSSS OFF!

newyorker88
27-08-2013, 03:26 PM
This place came out in the chinese evening papers. Beware of raid soon....

GR888
27-08-2013, 06:09 PM

This place came out in the chinese evening papers. Beware of raid soon....

If a raid does occur, then TS would have gotten his wish, haha! :p

DarkAngelSGP
28-08-2013, 12:47 AM
On Monday night, a friend of mine called me to say that he is having a drink at the basement bar at Adelphi. While my wife parked the car, I went down to look for the bar, I thought that the place was cleaned out.

Anyway, it was a surprise to me, and the PRC girls wears tight clothes and they look good but as wife was joining us at the bar, I had to turn my sight away from them, so now we know about this place - location, location, location, which means no good there.

But if you plan to have a drink at the bar, it would be quite good as there are plenty of filipino girls singing with you and drinking with you, yet again, wife was around so cannot do anything at all.

So morale of the story, if you know that you are going to a place like that, DON'T bring your wife......:cool:

JJSS
28-08-2013, 12:55 PM
If a raid does occur, then TS would have gotten his wish, haha! :p

Gr888,
Go home suck your mother milk boy!:p

linrx
22-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Very pissed off with this shop (B1-40)on the right side of escalator.
On the outside looked like beauty shop.. name something like Facial ..Beauty ..
Was looking for relax then saw this china gal (YUKI) waving
thought what she wants and she offered massage
price $50 per hr
seems friendly so take offer

In the room, she came in press, press here and there
worse than piano
then stroke stroke here and there

Yuki is alright, she likes chatting with customers, it's her style la, three years ago she was like that three years later she is still the same. Apart from SYT Alicia she is imho the most beautiful masseur you can find at Adelphi B1

tepes
23-11-2013, 11:04 AM
Bros

I know the feeling, sometimes when we walk around window shopping we see something we like but end up its beyond our price range. It is a free market and you buy if you think the price is right.

I had one incident a couple of mths ago when I was walking around a shopping complex(quite close to adelphi) which is also well known for its high price. Saw a pretty one, was tempted but know that this area a lot of carrot choppers... went in ask about price... $40 for 45 mins $50 an hr. Before I went into the room, I asked again if she provided extras and what extras... Answer came back, $200. I smirked (in my heart thinking lucky I ask outside before wasting my time and money). Negotiated and she asked me how much I normally pay, I say $100, she say that's HC(yah she used this term) price and that her shop is not a HC... (I was thinking to myself, yah man her shop not HC cause HC is much nicer got attached shower, rooms are normally quite ok) she offered $150 that's the final offer. So plus entrance it's $190! I thanked her and walked off..

So my advice to bros is, if you know that the area is known for high prices, before your "small Head" takes over, do what I do, check the price tag before you queue up at the cashier, will save you a lot of grieve. Think if enough of us do what we do, our "big heads" will tell us not to go in and they will eventually lose business and lower their price to more acceptable levels.

Cheers

Jivetalking
23-11-2013, 09:26 PM
Anyone remember Joyce? She is 50+ auntie but tells bros she is in her 30s.

Joyce owns a few condos and has many toy boys at her beck and call. All thanks to chopping the silly robert carrotheads who turn up at adelphi.

tepes
24-11-2013, 10:52 AM
Anyone remember Joyce? She is 50+ auntie but tells bros she is in her 30s.

Joyce owns a few condos and has many toy boys at her beck and call. All thanks to chopping the silly robert carrotheads who turn up at adelphi.

Is it the Joyce who use to be from BTSC and then shifted to thomson then Adelphi? Think she is now at fortune? Cant be sure but think I walked pass fortune once and saw someone that resembled her...

starcrosser
24-11-2013, 08:04 PM
I had been there. I had paid 150 for it before. The attitude was okay but i think too ex.

I regreted when i saw another SYT at the other joint nearby also. It is a pity that i do not get to see her again after circling the place over and over again.

fuckshit
04-12-2013, 12:38 AM
Went to one of those B1 units. Walked in, and verified for myself the rates for different permutations -

HJ with dress - $100 and so on.

I told the lady I am a rational man, it didnt matter if she stripped in front of me, money is more important to me, and she was charging me ridiculous rates. She complained and said every shop charges the same. Then, with disdain, she asked me to compensate her for wasting her time. She wanted $20.

I gave it to her and left.

I must say some of these chicks look like great fucks, but when they shove their stinking mercenary attitude in my face, my cock finds it hard to stand.

fuckshit
04-12-2013, 12:41 AM
Btw, Joyce has run off to Fortune Centre to get away from the PRC crowd at Adelphi. Heard AV smashed her glass door couple of months back.

drekman
05-12-2013, 06:41 AM
$20 just for wasting time. What a con woman. Asking for more for more things. What a con place. You guys need to tell them to fuck off.