PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed!!! I H P is the Mother of All.....

Sammyboy RSS Feed
25-08-2013, 05:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

This mad forummer I H P with his C B Clones are a nuisance. They don't contribute to this forum or enlighten forummers.They just go around spouting vulgarities ,profanities and obscenities. And they all got their way. In fact, they grew more power, more punch and more courage .They bully newbies.They oppressed forummers.They fcuked forummers upside down.They cursed and they desecrated. Yet, nobody got the courage to fcuk them in return or infract them for their utter obscenities and profanities.

I think all these utterly disgraceful and disruptive C B Gang should be exterminated. Just look at PHUAcb and his postings.Nothing but PHUAcb material!!!

Look at that idiot Narong the Kelong Sarong. Another PHUAcb type ,famous for his vulgarities, famous for his profanities and famous for his curses of the generations down the road.

And you look at the postings of CHOWcb and LAUcb....Crane C B .....all these vulgar gang should be infracted and be taught a lesson.

Escher had been eliminated and imprisoned under Cold Store for his famous smear shit on sole of his filthy face. I wish more of the PHUAcb Gang and I H P cb Gang will soon be interned in Cold Storage.

This forum would then be much cleaner, leaner and much much more informative, entertaining and discussive.We don't want people who are madly confrontational, insanely adversarial, pathologically vulgar and obscene.These people are sick.They should all stay at IMH. Dutifully take their medicines and get the ECT treatment before they are released into this forum. They are lunatics, with distored minds and distorted thoughts. They are the ones who will turn this forum into a mad house.

But of course we hav to acknowledge some very knowledgeable and serious forummers here and I thank them for bringing some sanity into this forum.Some are highly intelligent and brilliant.

Unfortunately, intellect comes in different forms. Take for example JW5. He is actually a very nice person. A very knowledgeable and very intelligent forummer here for many years. But lately , you had been strikened with funny ailments. He suffered a severe bout of Screwballism. He then got a taste of Goldendragonism. But more seriously, he had contracted Kopisaism.He is now so pathologically affected that he wanted to meet Kopisai in real life to ask him a few questions. He is going beyond this forum into the real world so much so that Kopisai had to make a police report for his own safety. But this is a sad example of a man with poetic talent going bonkers.

But again JW5 may not be what he is. He has multiple handles and the monicker JW5 is used by different forummers for reasons for their own. Very complicated. But well, JW5 has degenerated just like his brain cells going dry and white.

So that is all folks. Maybe see you all and I hope to see a bettr forum when I return from my sabbatical leave. Kamsiah and good luck and God Bless...Ornitofu....AMEN...Hallelujah...Enjoy while it lasts...Cheers!!! ADIOS!!!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?161009-Confirmed!!!-I-H-P-is-the-Mother-of-All&goto=newpost).