PDA

View Full Version : Tarma House at GL

Pogi2014
23-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Hi bro's,

Can any one shortlist Tarma house at GL?

Allanooi
25-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Hi bro's,

Can any one shortlist Tarma house at GL?

Hi bro what is tarma house?? Care to explain...

Mr_don_juan
25-08-2013, 02:59 PM

Hmms i think what he means is shuang fei. 2 girls versus one bro. normally one shot per session with double rates. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAgSpoRmF3s

Allanooi
25-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Hmms i think what he means is shuang fei. 2 girls versus one bro. normally one shot per session with double rates. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAgSpoRmF3s

Chay tarma girls....I dun know who ... Bro u know u tell the TS.... :D

Mr_don_juan
25-08-2013, 08:59 PM
Chay tarma girls....I dun know who ... Bro u know u tell the TS.... :D

Means 双飞... 2 girls on 1 loh. Anyone can tarma provided you need to check first with the okt on available girls and if they willing or not.

Mostly thai girls have but prc must on special request mostly is one shot for 2girls. if rates 150 then is $300 min / one shot .. quite reasonable considering for 2 girls to make the customer cum. ;)

Pogi2014
26-08-2013, 06:19 PM
So only the cat50 in GL do the 3some a.k.a Tarma :p

Mr_don_juan
26-08-2013, 06:36 PM
So only the cat50 in GL do the 3some a.k.a Tarma :p

What i mention is anybody can do tarma so just check the rates and nego with the girls over there if they your regulars. And if the girl is comfortable with it. :D

Pogi2014
27-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Thanks bro :p

__________________________________________________ ______________
Indo - 1 | Viet - 1 | Polish - 1 | PRC - 3
Thai - 9 | Pinay - 9
Total = 24 flesh

Targeting:
Korean, Russian, Japanese, Malay, Locals, Mongolian, Ukraine, Nuru, Tarma

fuckerworm
31-08-2013, 08:33 PM
difficult to find tarma gals in GL

MMKing
01-09-2013, 12:45 PM

two house link together by tunnel so that you can fuck from one house to another :D

The Stalker
01-09-2013, 03:48 PM
any house accept MMF or MMFF? :D

Glary
02-09-2013, 11:40 AM
two house link together by tunnel so that you can fuck from one house to another :D

funny answer, ups you :D

Glary
02-09-2013, 11:41 AM
any house accept MMF or MMFF? :D

Ooo i dont think so, but sometimes $$$ can change the reality hehe, show more $$ and let us know :D

MMKing
03-09-2013, 09:50 PM
Thanks bros who up me in this thread, hope can return you favor in the future :D

korean
05-09-2013, 04:31 PM
When the customer requests for Shuang fei from WL inside the room, and the WL doesn't have regular Shuang fei partner, typically does the OKT or OKT assistant selects another WL for the customer or he would just ask his WL to volunteer? What will be the possible reasons WL refuse to join the SF upon request, n rather sit n wait? The guy looks decent if u tot his look cmi.

nakamitchi
05-09-2013, 11:37 PM
When the customer requests for Shuang fei from WL inside the room, and the WL doesn't have regular Shuang fei partner, typically does the OKT or OKT assistant selects another WL for the customer or he would just ask his WL to volunteer? What will be the possible reasons WL refuse to join the SF upon request, n rather sit n wait? The guy looks decent if u tot his look cmi.

Normally within the same house gals easier to coordinate.....different house timing very hard to match unless both gals gd friend......

Maybe some girl not used to share customers n they already have alot of regulars support so tarma for wat........alaways go tarma with one malaysian n a Prc.....works out better.....just my experiences.......

korean
05-09-2013, 11:43 PM
Normally within the same house gals easier to coordinate.....different house timing very hard to match unless both gals gd friend......

Maybe some girl not used to share customers n they already have alot of regulars support so tarma for wat........alaways go tarma with one malaysian n a Prc.....works out better.....just my experiences.......

ya I refer to same house. I heard typically OKT won't select which gal to tarma to be politically rite.

nakamitchi
06-09-2013, 12:09 AM
ya I refer to same house. I heard typically OKT won't select which gal to tarma to be politically rite.

Paylord select........okt just recommand if u want.....bro u into this fantasy also ? I saw before threesome for PRC a customer.......he must be damn horny.......

korean
06-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Paylord select........okt just recommand if u want.....bro u into this fantasy also ? I saw before threesome for PRC a customer.......he must be damn horny.......

I never try b4 n no fantasy doing so. I only witness the incident happen. And I witness one customer tried 4 WL, one at a time within hours, same room :eek:

nakamitchi
06-09-2013, 12:29 AM
I never try b4 n no fantasy doing so. I only witness the incident happen. And I witness one customer tried 4 WL, one at a time within hours, same room :eek:

The bed enough space meh ???:D

korean
06-09-2013, 12:32 AM
The bed enough space meh ???:D

Not one king 4 queen, but one by one. One WL went out if room, another one came in the room, is like eating buffet, or maybe 4 course meal ? :eek:

saabking
06-09-2013, 12:34 AM
Not one king 4 queen, but one by one. One WL went out if room, another one came in the room, is like eating buffet, or maybe 4 course meal ? :eek:

i heard..apparent old man can't get it up..until the last WL make it happen for him - apparently the last WL was TT

helmsley
06-09-2013, 09:33 PM
i heard..apparent old man can't get it up..until the last WL make it happen for him - apparently the last WL was TT

Lol, pretty pathetic. So did he pay $600?!

panad0l
06-09-2013, 11:44 PM

I was at 1805 when this guy in the room kept requesting more girls. So OKT kept on bringing girls into the room, he said there were 4-5 gals (at the same time) in the room with the customer. Must be some Caligula-inspired event.

Addictedtosex
09-09-2013, 06:50 PM
I was at 1805 when this guy in the room kept requesting more girls. So OKT kept on bringing girls into the room, he said there were 4-5 gals (at the same time) in the room with the customer. Must be some Caligula-inspired event.

lol! 4-5 girls..... his pocket also can poke coz got one hole liao

Nato17
09-09-2013, 06:53 PM

Dude, how many times do you live. You think you would do 4-5 gals everytime? It is for the experience that is all. Tarma, 3P and even 5P can try but then afterwards also boring.

Nato17
09-09-2013, 06:54 PM

I like your signature. But too kua zhang already....U sure got a lot of stories to share lei, share share ma.

Nato17
09-09-2013, 06:56 PM

I am that old man lei. :D
Actually, I am already feeling that I cannot get it up much already....

saabking
09-09-2013, 10:20 PM

aiya..then go slow and sensual with your darling lor..LOL:p

keewee
10-09-2013, 01:22 AM

wahlan eh u also lau tiko liao who will believed u cant up liao?
just that now the offer is not as good as b4 liao dun u agree bro

korean
29-09-2013, 02:08 AM

I heard got 6 gal vs one man. Funny thing is the man told the gal no worry I got 900 bucks with me :o

SunZhi
30-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Means 双飞... 2 girls on 1 loh. Anyone can tarma provided you need to check first with the okt on available girls and if they willing or not.

Mostly thai girls have but prc must on special request mostly is one shot for 2girls. if rates 150 then is $300 min / one shot .. quite reasonable considering for 2 girls to make the customer cum. ;)

Last time I had is one shot on each prc girl.
One girl shy shy turn head away when her friend being fu?k my me. When her turn, the friend help to anchor my rob into the wrong hole...hahaha,,,...really shiok but of course the shy girl won't allow.

haizdie
01-10-2013, 04:01 PM
tarma xiaojing and shan shan yesterday evening and i was extremely embarrassed when i exit the room. one thing i can say, these two are fun to have a threesome with. but xiaojing was really loud with the moaning and giggling amidst all the fun and hence my embarrassment. nonetheless, i had a good deal for the two of them and it's all worth it. kuddos to okt ah soon.

Mr_don_juan
05-10-2013, 03:08 PM

bro now you know what is tarma house bo... means shuang fei loh. :D

Allanooi
05-10-2013, 08:17 PM
bro now you know what is tarma house bo... means shuang fei loh. :D

*Yawn ZzzzzzzZZ

Mr_don_juan
05-10-2013, 09:58 PM
*Yawn ZzzzzzzZZ

My question to you was do you even fucking know what is a tarma house. NNKC. must dick slap your face :D

Allanooi
05-10-2013, 10:04 PM
My question to you was do you even fucking know what is a tarma house. NNKC. must dick slap your face :D

fuck u dog is it? U dumb where got such hse called tarma house??? Tarma yes depends two wls willing to serve .... NUMBSKULL

Mr_don_juan
05-10-2013, 10:11 PM
fuck u dog is it? U dumb where got such hse called tarma house??? Tarma yes depends two wls willing to serve .... NUMBSKULL

That because you are stupid you need me answer TS question.
Reference is on first place. Dunno means dunno. Mai act lei.
kindly explain what means 2 wls willing to serve ? Be a waitress sibo :p

Allanooi
05-10-2013, 10:24 PM

Cant help u to explain what is tarma ? Especially when u din do b4 tell u still dun know bring u see too far u get thr drift boh?

Mr_don_juan
05-10-2013, 10:40 PM
Cant help u to explain what is tarma ? Especially when u din do b4 tell u still dun know bring u see too far u get thr drift boh?

Aiyo tarma means shuang fei, u dunno meh.
Act LJ so long dunno meh.
Haha, paiseh i dun know what drift you talking about. Paiseh :p

Allanooi
05-10-2013, 10:47 PM

Aiyo tarma means shuang fei, u dunno meh.
Act LJ so long dunno meh.
Haha, paiseh i dun know what drift you talking about. Paiseh :p

I am LJ dun need to act as LJ, u r SJ act like LJ and ask qstn n answer urself to qstn is act KK

Mr_don_juan
05-10-2013, 11:03 PM
I am LJ dun need to act as LJ, u r SJ act like LJ and ask qstn n answer urself to qstn is act KK

Ok i get you mean liao.
You are LJ, ahahaha lan jiao.
Paiseh my lan jiao is meant to fuck pretty mei mei.
So i don't call myself LJ.
Please kindly refrain yourself from calling LJ.
I hope i talking to a human and not a dick :D

Allanooi
05-10-2013, 11:09 PM
Ok i get you mean liao.
You are LJ, ahahaha lan jiao.
Paiseh my lan jiao is meant to fuck pretty mei mei.
So i don't call myself LJ.
Please kindly refrain yourself from calling LJ.
I hope i talking to a human and not a dick :D

I reserved a good room for u pls enjoy

Mr_don_juan
05-10-2013, 11:15 PM
I reserved a good room for u pls enjoy

Out of topic.I mention LJ.
You dunno what is LJ meh.
Means Lan jiao loh.
So i ask you why you call yourself lanjiao.
Which actually mean a dick in England language. :p

Nato17
05-10-2013, 11:18 PM

Bro, I know what is LJ and I am sure you got LJ. But what is SJ and what is KK huh?

Small Jiao? Simi Jiao? What bird? I really lost.
KK is Ku Klux Clan huh?

Allanooi
05-10-2013, 11:19 PM
Out of topic.I mention LJ.
You dunno what is LJ meh.
Means Lan jiao loh.
So i ask you why you call yourself lanjiao.
Which actually mean a dick in England language. :p

U wan to call urself lan jiao i cant help it all my bros in kopitiam rolling until our stomach cramps u sibei funny scold urself call fl said is wl bring ur mom to clinic imagine u bring gl girls to dsc lol so funny

Nato17
05-10-2013, 11:25 PM
U wan to call urself lan jiao i cant help it all my bros in kopitiam rolling until our stomach cramps u sibei funny scold urself call fl said is wl bring ur mom to clinic imagine u bring gl girls to dsc lol so funny

You never explain bro what is SJ or KK lei.
SJ = what Juan huh? Or Jiao huh?

Allanooi
05-10-2013, 11:28 PM
You never explain bro what is SJ or KK lei.
SJ = what Juan huh? Or Jiao huh?

SJ = 菜鸟 KK= kay kiang act smart ...

Nato17
05-10-2013, 11:32 PM
SJ = 菜鸟 KK= kay kiang act smart ...

Then I super KK. Always poke into other people's business. :D

Mr_don_juan
06-10-2013, 01:09 AM

Aiyo. I need to re-quote your post again " I am LJ "
So my question to you why do you call yourself lan jiao ?
Or issit you mean lao jiao old bird ritez.
haha i haven seen anyone like this openly call himself LJ loh.
Buey paiseh is the word according to one of the okt.
To me which is lan jiao at least i give your face. :D

Allanooi
06-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Aiyo. I need to re-quote your post again " I am LJ "
So my question to you why do you call yourself lan jiao ?
Or issit you mean lao jiao old bird ritez.
haha i haven seen anyone like this openly call himself LJ loh.
Buey paiseh is the word according to one of the okt.
To me which is lan jiao at least i give your face. :D

U bashed woman shamelessly call who buay paiseh :D

Allanooi
06-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Then I super KK. Always poke into other people's business. :D

U poke on idiots biz is okay la not some donkey shamelessly bashed wls n all gl wls banning him soon still post he go 1809 maybe he hiding backlanes lor69 holding BG hands both let bengala raw their karcheng:D

Allanooi
06-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Warning to all okts in gl if u see him come u be at risk to let him up ur stable girls as he bashed wls http://i41.tinypic.com/2ldjg4g.jpg

you sure have a piece of lan jiao bin. Need to ask your mother call u at 83205892 to pick u up at geylang or not? Woman basher. Wahahahahaha....