PDA

View Full Version : Do the WLs and FLs do the same job back in their home country?

LeGeezar
21-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Do the WLs and FLs do the same job back in their home country?

I don't know.

WithoutEuu
21-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Nope, they are students. That's what they says.........

Putin
21-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Nope, they are students. That's what they says.........

Very true, :o

badder
22-08-2013, 01:47 AM
Why would they do the same thing if SG offers better pay.

Can only remember two. Manicurist in Saigon and a stall owner selling ceramics in Bangkok (well that was the plan after enough savings).

wally888
22-08-2013, 01:53 AM
some r already very experienced in sex as they have been working in HC & KTV of China. They came to Sg coz their r getting too old to make it over there so that's y they arrive here to offer u their sexual services..........

badder
22-08-2013, 01:58 AM
Talking about that, knew one sex instructor in China but worked in SG. Too bad flew back few months ago after her permit expired...

KhunnTey
22-08-2013, 08:40 AM
One Thai WL told me, before she came SG, she was working in a BANK back home! ... sure anot sia!!! Hahah... :cool:
AND always MUM sick... wanna earn more $$$ to send home.

wolflust
22-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Talking about that, knew one sex instructor in China but worked in SG. Too bad flew back few months ago after her permit expired...

Sex instructor??? Wah
Heard of massage instructor on FL Dome 2 but first time heard of sex instructor.

lawry
22-08-2013, 02:54 PM
from china.. when asked..

usually = I sell clothes.. lol

a few things to know if they are in vice..

they give you a good BJ.. normal gal don't or just give a normal BJ..

if they can speak good English.. guess where they learn from if they are not well to do enough to go university?

newyorker88
22-08-2013, 04:40 PM
some r already very experienced in sex as they have been working in HC & KTV of China. They came to Sg coz their r getting too old to make it over there so that's y they arrive here to offer u their sexual services..........

This is a correct answer.

Same as those at Batam, they come over to batam becos they are deem too old or unwanted at their place of work in Bigger cities.

pussywillow
22-08-2013, 04:53 PM
One Thai WL told me, before she came SG, she was working in a BANK back home! ... sure anot sia!!! Hahah... :cool:
AND always MUM sick... wanna earn more $$$ to send home.

Thailand go lots of Sperm Bank it seems!:D:D

badder
22-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Sex instructor??? Wah
Heard of massage instructor on FL Dome 2 but first time heard of sex instructor.

The house OKT told me himself. She would teach some tricks to newcomers. Sibeh shocked but no wonder sibeh shiok. She gave AR and I had to claw my pillows. :D