PDA

View Full Version : Bro beware, AV raiding Excelsior

sammyxfactor
21-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Just walk passed Excelsior Shp Centre and saw AV raiding the place. 2nd floor gal was caught naked as AV questioned her at e small shop front door, everyone who walked passed can hear. Another team of AV was checking another shop at Lvl 3, when I walked passed e shop and turned into another lane 3 sexy masseurs still waved at me not knowing what happened just a few shop lots away... Think they too kanna

Bro beware.

nokia611o
22-08-2013, 02:34 AM
i was there buying old records, there the massage rate
not cheap.
Shops are new though.
Thk ts for update, uped your point

sammyxfactor
22-08-2013, 09:57 AM
i was there buying old records, there the massage rate
not cheap.
Shops are new though.
Thk ts for update, uped your point

Thanks for e up bro. Sharing is caring. I tried one Chio PRC at Lvl 3 once abt 3 mths ago, she's part time and hard to catch her. Price not cheap, higher than market rate but lower than Adelphi. I am a sucker of Chio Bu so gonna tried once lor 😁

enzer88
22-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Thanks for e up bro. Sharing is caring. I tried one Chio PRC at Lvl 3 once abt 3 mths ago, she's part time and hard to catch her. Price not cheap, higher than market rate but lower than Adelphi. I am a sucker of Chio Bu so gonna tried once lor ��

wat is her name? maybe I will go down to try her.

noway06
01-09-2013, 04:22 PM
So I stumbled upon lvl2 a few months ago (I travel to Singapore every 6-8wks) thinking it was completely innocent massage, turns out I was wrong. I've never been so happy to be wrong before.

So my question is what happens to these places after an AV raid, do they close down? I'm coming to Singapore next week, I'd hate to have lost my quality massage :)

bedokMassage
03-09-2013, 10:39 PM
So I stumbled upon lvl2 a few months ago (I travel to Singapore every 6-8wks) thinking it was completely innocent massage, turns out I was wrong. I've never been so happy to be wrong before.

So my question is what happens to these places after an AV raid, do they close down? I'm coming to Singapore next week, I'd hate to have lost my quality massage :)

normally closed down after court decision, licence revoked,
but the shop unit can take over by another person,
and apply for licence again.
business can continue as if nothing had happen under new licensee .
if close u can try the rest of the neigbouring shop.
:confused:

freezetheDB
04-09-2013, 12:31 PM
used to have my cheerful massages at that place when I was stationed around that area nearby for work. Was back there recently and surprised that it was getting lesser and lesser discreet, particularly the newer shops.

x

pirate1
04-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Thanks for sharing folks!