PDA

View Full Version : Do you still have sex with your ex?

Humpy Dumpty
21-08-2013, 08:05 AM
I broke up with my ex-gf of two years just over a year ago. Since then we had our time apart and both ended up getting involved, in short finding new people. As it is, she has found a new bf and I have my new gf.

Despite breaking up, from time to time we would meet up to catch up for coffee. Usually it is just to have a good bitch session about stresses at work, at home and life at large. As we both work in high pressure jobs, one thing led to another and we've started to have sex again. Unplanned, untimed behind our partners back.

Most recently I messaged her and we were in the same area for lunch. Told her to meet me at the nearby mall for some relief. Found a changing room with locks and we had a good session over the lunch break with my dick slidding in and out of her wet pussy, pantys skirt down to her ankles fucking her doggie watching out reflection in the mirror.

The sex had always been good but it's really good to have someone who knows her way around your dick and can press the right buttons at the right time without training.

So just wondering who still is banging their exs even if you guys are single/attached/married? Share your experiences generally. How long has it been going on for?

Red_Wine
21-08-2013, 08:29 AM
After reading this, feel like contact my exs again.....

ah rat
21-08-2013, 10:09 AM

Bro,go ahead.After piak piak,write Fr,if can post some pixs :p

Megafan1981
21-08-2013, 10:14 AM
I bang my FB even though from uni days til just before wedding even though she was all along attached. People though we are a couple even though we are not.

Counted?

Red_Wine
21-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Bro,go ahead.After piak piak,write Fr,if can post some pixs :p

Lol, Bro. I'm just joking la. Every of them already move on. Think bo chance liao.

Topup
21-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Hahaha! Reminds me of my own experience. Broke up with my ex and after about 6 months some mutual friends were getting married and we saw each other again. We were both seeing other people by then. We sat next to each other to catch up and I could tell she was still very close to me, kept on touching my arm and complimenting how I am more toned and tanned since I was going to the gym and my new gf was very into golf and we went golfing every weekend, sometimes 2 times a week.
Anyway, after lots of wine and flirting with each other, I booked a hotel room in the same hotel we were attending our friends wedding and had the best sex session we had in out entire relationship! She was really high from the alcohol and she gave me a bj and for the first time let me CIM! It totally blew my mind and I gave her a long painting session where she squirted some juice out when she came, also for the first time. We then bonked each others brains out and finally fell asleep around 4.00am. After we woke up around 10, we had another great session and decided to just consider it a one night stand and forget about it. But 3 days later she sms me saying she couldn't stop thinking about me and the 'one night stand' session and wanted to meet for coffee.
Well, long story short, it ended up with us having an 'affair' for 6 months behind out partners backs until we finally broke up with our respective gf and bf and we became a couple again! :D

(o)(o) Tuner
21-08-2013, 10:44 AM
My ex gf called me recently. I dunno wat she is upto but I rejected her straight away. After reading this thread I felt so silly and fucking regret now. :D

ah rat
21-08-2013, 10:48 AM
My ex gf called me recently. I dunno wat she is upto but I rejected her straight away. After reading this thread I felt so silly and fucking regret now. :D

I inform yours wife about it :D

lsecretl
21-08-2013, 12:19 PM
i seldom post here since i joined but this topic really bought up some fond memories until about a year or so ago.

By chance met up with my ex and by chance i really meant i had created the chance :D chatted with her and played it cool by sending her home after dinner even when she hinted that she wanted to go up to my place to see my rabbit. O i have the rabbit there just to get some ladies to come up to my place.

kept in contact and i was pretty careful with my messages and calls since i was attached at the time and she knows it. After about 2 weeks of teasing her, i guess she couldnt take it much more, called me up one evening asking if i am free to go to her place, well, deep down i more or less knew she has had enough lol.

Reaching her place only to find it empty which i presume her parents went out, the moment i set foot into the lioness den she clawed and manhandled me into her room when i literally felt raped.....my pants went off faster then my 30 years of tries, after a good blow i was pushed onto the bed and the next thing i knew was a pair of milky D's swinging like tomorrow. Am i enjoying this? O hell yeah! i was the one whom orchestrated it!

After riding me for a good 10 minutes or so, which i have to admit...i have a few times nearly came lol and i had to stop her from proceeding :p but of course its fake because i knew she was coming and i deliberately wanted to stop it. I guess she got fedup and told me to do it missionary, which i obliged. Now this part came as a surprise to me....the moment i entered her, both her hands grabbed my thigh forcefully and began to shake furiously making my dick slip in and out. After the relentless 2 weeks of teasing, its my turn to meet the end of the bargain eh, put a pillow below her butt to make the sensation better for her and proceeded to fuck her out of her brains. By the time we were done, her bed sheets were soaked. i didnt knew she could have that much of juice and neither did she...spent the next 20 minutes changing sheets and chatted up. Well the rest is history, we proceed on to having this affair even when she found a BF and got engaged to. But those are just too long for me to type lol.

iolx
21-08-2013, 02:19 PM
it was ladies night, approximately two months ago.
as usual, i went clubbing with a few girlfriends.

when we were on the dancefloor, my ex boyfriend came up to me to say hello & told me that he was with his friends at another table & told me that i could go over and join him for drinks if i wanted to.

we got tired from the dancing, so we went back to our own table. then i suddenly remembered about my ex boyfriend, so i went over to his table to join him for some drinks. however, i got pretty drunk & started to lie on his shoulders.

halfway through, he started to caress my inner thighs & waist..it got me feeling uncomfortable so i told him that i wanted to go to the ladies.
as i couldn't walk straight, he volunteered to accompany me.

as i entered the cubicle, he rushed in and locked the door.
as i was pretty drunk, i didn't reject his advances..
he then lifted my bodycon dress up & pulled my thongs down & started to fuck me. he cummed in the condom about ten minutes later.

we then wore our clothes back & joined our friends back at the tables.
i confessed to my boyfriend the next day, & as gracious as he was, he forgave me for what i did back in the club the previous night.

BiRd13
21-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Earlier on I did meet up with ex after break up...
Usually coffee or dinner, but will eventually end up piak piak...

Right now, I only meet up my fbs... (One is my ex though..)

Humpy Dumpty
21-08-2013, 09:40 PM
I bang my FB even though from uni days til just before wedding even though she was all along attached. People though we are a couple even though we are not.

Counted?

Close but not quite. Devilish nonetheless! Maybe marriage is the tipping point.

Hahaha.. as you did your job well in the sack, they may well be waiting for that to happen.

Hahaha! Reminds me of my own experience. Broke up with my ex and after about 6 months some mutual friends were getting married and we saw each other again. We were both seeing other people by then. We sat next to each other to catch up and I could tell she was still very close to me, kept on touching my arm and complimenting how I am more toned and tanned since I was going to the gym and my new gf was very into golf and we went golfing every weekend, sometimes 2 times a week.
Anyway, after lots of wine and flirting with each other, I booked a hotel room in the same hotel we were attending our friends wedding and had the best sex session we had in out entire relationship! She was really high from the alcohol and she gave me a bj and for the first time let me CIM! It totally blew my mind and I gave her a long painting session where she squirted some juice out when she came, also for the first time. We then bonked each others brains out and finally fell asleep around 4.00am. After we woke up around 10, we had another great session and decided to just consider it a one night stand and forget about it. But 3 days later she sms me saying she couldn't stop thinking about me and the 'one night stand' session and wanted to meet for coffee.
Well, long story short, it ended up with us having an 'affair' for 6 months behind out partners backs until we finally broke up with our respective gf and bf and we became a couple again! :D

When I read this I laughed out loud. Nothing like somebody elses marriage ceremony to rekindle some sparks. And I like the multiple happy endings :P, a modern day Disney tale.

It's not for everyone I would say. But if you have to play with fire, this one has been pretty hot, especially if the sex was good. Anyway, pat on the back doing the respectable thing, good man.

Humpy Dumpty
21-08-2013, 09:41 PM
i seldom post here since i joined but this topic really bought up some fond memories until about a year or so ago.

By chance met up with my ex and by chance i really meant i had created the chance :D chatted with her and played it cool by sending her home after dinner even when she hinted that she wanted to go up to my place to see my rabbit. O i have the rabbit there just to get some ladies to come up to my place.

After riding me for a good 10 minutes or so, which i have to admit...i have a few times nearly came lol and i had to stop her from proceeding :p but of course its fake because i knew she was coming and i deliberately wanted to stop it. I guess she got fedup and told me to do it missionary, which i obliged. Now this part came as a surprise to me....the moment i entered her, both her hands grabbed my thigh forcefully and began to shake furiously making my dick slip in and out. After the relentless 2 weeks of teasing, its my turn to meet the end of the bargain eh, put a pillow below her butt to make the sensation better for her and proceeded to fuck her out of her brains. By the time we were done, her bed sheets were soaked. i didnt knew she could have that much of juice and neither did she...spent the next 20 minutes changing sheets and chatted up. Well the rest is history, we proceed on to having this affair even when she found a BF and got engaged to. But those are just too long for me to type lol.

What a story, and you have a rabbit which you use as lady bait. That's just made my day! Sounds pretty hot... just wondering if she ever compared you to her fiance :eek:

it was ladies night, approximately two months ago.
as usual, i went clubbing with a few girlfriends.

when we were on the dancefloor, my ex boyfriend came up to me to say hello & told me that he was with his friends at another table & told me that i could go over and join him for drinks if i wanted to.

he then lifted my bodycon dress up & pulled my thongs down & started to fuck me. he cummed in the condom about ten minutes later.

we then wore our clothes back & joined our friends back at the tables.
i confessed to my boyfriend the next day, & as gracious as he was, he forgave me for what i did back in the club the previous night.

Your boyfriend is a pretty understanding guy. And a big thumbs up for honesty, which is more than I can say for what's been happening to me recently! Half the guys I know would have gone crazy if they'd been in your bfs position. Alls well that ends well :)

Earlier on I did meet up with ex after break up...
Usually coffee or dinner, but will eventually end up piak piak...

Right now, I only meet up my fbs... (One is my ex though..)

Wow, how many do you have? I have just the addition of my ex right now and it's already running me dry between her and my gf..

Humpy Dumpty
21-08-2013, 10:14 PM
So last Saturday morning, I was feeling a bit horny. The gf was out for her gym session and I feeling a bit itchy I decided to give my ex a subtle message. That is a nice close up pic of boxers down and my hard on exposed. Once the all clear was given from her end (bf not over at her place) she asked what I wanted to do. As she had to meet up with her bf later that day, I proposed some phone sex.

In our past bf/gf relationship this has worked out as I usually needed some relief whilst travelling abroad for work. And being the type of girl that she is, she was always ready to oblige. For some reason she still does.

We got talking, her in her bed me in mine. I was telling her how much i missed sucking her boobies and slipping my hand down her skirt. Her nipples are perfection and once worked on, they always get her going. With this in mind, I could hear her breathing heavier getting turned on while she started stroking her breasts. Getting hornier, she confessed how she missed stroking my dick and making him grow nice and thick. I get the feeling sometimes she still gets the kick of turning me on really bad, some fascination with getting me high and seeing my pre-cum leaking.

Anyway we reminisce about one or two memorable sessions and I suggest one day I should drive by, pick her up and find someplace to have some hot sex in the backseat. One thing she loved was me in the middle passenger with my dick pointed against my stomach, and her looking out the rear window slowly grinding her wet pussy against my shaft before slipping me in. We'd continue like that until the windows fogged up leaving my balls fully covered and soaked in her pussy juice. This I suggested we should do again sometime. She seemed reluctant but then voluntarily aggreed. That is agreed to another meet up fuck next time, before I have to drop her back to her bf (bf being the needy type).

With that we both had a good climax and left each other to sort out the rest of our saturday with our partners. She later confessed that her bf was horny that day and although she is a one orgasm a day type of girl, she had to satisfy him to keep up apperances. How or what she does after I haven't had the inclination to ask.

bivalve
23-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Bro Humpty, Nice one! I had a similar experience. I too gave my ex a booty call just a mth ago.

She's not pretty but she had a helluva high sex drive. Her husband is a best friend of mine and i must say, lust have gotten the best of me but we are kinda glad that I called her up and she still is glad that I am still doing it.

We were friends since I started working but she had always wondered what a geek like me would be like in bed... well, that's another story for another day.

As my wife was overseas with her friends for a month and didn't want me to join. (God knows what my dearie is doing behind my back... but I'm kind of sorry about this.) I was bored but I did not want to call jikens or go for specials at MPs, i was also sick of fucking my hands... I was busily playing Call of Duty to numb my lust and I received a whatsapp message from my ex.

The usual exchange of 'how are you' and 'i'm fine...' but i added another line.

'...until i started missing your cute ass'

So she called up and asked me to be her dinner date as her hubby is overseas.. wah hoseh liao!

Throughout the dinner, we were more like focusing on the present and wondering about our individual future. I was dying to slip in the topic of slipping my dick between her legs but really don't know how to start.

So there was this awkward silence. I was wondering if i should ask her what will she be doing tonight.

'....I though you missed my cute ass?' she whispered. 'But you never mentioned anything about it the whole night, not to mention even slightly getting near it'

Wah...! We fast hand fast leg got out of the restaurant and then we went to her place. She have not gotten her flat yet and she is staying with her mom. Of course... it felt awkward, but she quickly mentioned that I'm here to fix her desktop computer... just like what I used to do for her years ago. Her mom chuckled and says sorry for the trouble. I felt bad and guilty however, since her PC is genuinely spoiled and since we had been friends for over 8 years, her Mom would have never suspected that I'm coming over to fix her PC, and manage the plumbing for her daughter + my best friend's wife's leaking crotch.

Upon closing the door, she took off my clothes hastily and commented that I became fatter... :( But she became hotter though.

Ok, to sum it up, i didn't fix the PC. We rolled in the bed 4 times since 9pm till 2am.

We behaved like nothing happened after that, but she said she really regretted marrying my friend. I listened and let it out of my other ear cause I don't want to create more mistakes for myself and her.

We just did it again few days ago. I fixed up her PC this time and since I got a couple of hours to spare.... she asked me to plug her up to test my hard drive. Of course, it was a success.... however, now i felt kinda bad.... :(

BiRd13
23-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Wow, how many do you have? I have just the addition of my ex right now and it's already running me dry between her and my gf..

Hmm... Rotating about 2-3 lor...

Have a 'full time' one at home... The other 2 don't meet that frequent mah... Probably once a month or so only...

equin0x69
23-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Haha. This seems to be the recurring theme for most people in relationships. I personally had such an experience with my ex. It was a bit different tho because she was the one who was seeing some one then i became her booty call.

Felt kinda bad for the poor chap. But hey who's going to resist your hot ex calling you in the middle of the night after clubbing and getting high with her girlfriends? :D

lawry
23-08-2013, 03:14 PM
I broke up with my ex-gf of two years just over a year ago. Since then we had our time apart and both ended up getting involved, in short finding new people. As it is, she has found a new bf and I have my new gf.

Despite breaking up, from time to time we would meet up to catch up for coffee. Usually it is just to have a good bitch session about stresses at work, at home and life at large. As we both work in high pressure jobs, one thing led to another and we've started to have sex again. Unplanned, untimed behind our partners back.

Most recently I messaged her and we were in the same area for lunch. Told her to meet me at the nearby mall for some relief. Found a changing room with locks and we had a good session over the lunch break with my dick slidding in and out of her wet pussy, pantys skirt down to her ankles fucking her doggie watching out reflection in the mirror.

The sex had always been good but it's really good to have someone who knows her way around your dick and can press the right buttons at the right time without training.

So just wondering who still is banging their exs even if you guys are single/attached/married? Share your experiences generally. How long has it been going on for?

so how is it been if your new gf is banging her ex?? shiok?? :D

ah rat
23-08-2013, 03:45 PM

Bro,should be his new Gf bang by her ex :D

frenchcap88
23-08-2013, 07:15 PM

You were raped.

If I were the boyfriend, I would have reported it to police without further thinking.

maxpee88
24-08-2013, 07:11 AM
Good post.

Still reminds me of my exGF

Red_Wine
24-08-2013, 07:33 AM
You were raped.

If I were the boyfriend, I would have reported it to police without further thinking.

Maybe it's one of her bf's fantasy?

Humpy Dumpty
25-08-2013, 12:15 PM
Bro Humpty, Nice one! I had a similar experience. I too gave my ex a booty call just a mth ago.

She's not pretty but she had a helluva high sex drive. Her husband is a best friend of mine and i must say, lust have gotten the best of me but we are kinda glad that I called her up and she still is glad that I am still doing it.

We just did it again few days ago. I fixed up her PC this time and since I got a couple of hours to spare.... she asked me to plug her up to test my hard drive. Of course, it was a success.... however, now i felt kinda bad.... :(

Great post, I laughed out loud when I read it.. "test your hard drive".. lol, keep us posted on the developments and of course her 'IT issues'.

I wouldn't know. What's your experiance being on the receiving end of that?

Humpy Dumpty
28-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Any bros willing to share some experiances?

genji81
29-08-2013, 10:05 AM
Once had a ex that broken up due to the fact that she club too often and i dont like that ... after we broke up .. she actually called me telling me she still miss how i was the only guy that turn her on in bed even after 8 partners before me ... she said she have a new boyfriend at that time but when she had sex with that guy , her images is still me bonking her instead ...
well i really dont know what she said is true or not but that surely make me very happy .Due to her request,Bonk her oftenly even she have a boyfriend until she hook up with this present guy which i think could satisfied her sexually as well..so we dont meet up anymore after that..
(The funny part is when her boyfriend call her,she can lie she is out with her friends when she is actually in a cowgirl position on top of me) But surely turns me on when she does that though .
I do wonder at times if she did the same to me when i was with her though ... so kinda glad i broke up with her..
Would post a pic of her but dont know how to post picture yet though...lol
Sorry ...i am still a newbie !!!

Thug
29-08-2013, 10:18 AM

Check out my story in my signature bro. My experience with my ex is all in there. ;)

acidicavex
29-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Hmm never have such luck with exs...... maybe cause mostly end badly.:(

ah rat
29-08-2013, 02:15 PM

Try to load from www.uploadhouse.com/

genji81
29-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Try to load from www.uploadhouse.com/

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=18293515&showlnk=0
Thanks rat... Hope it works ... :D

ah rat
29-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Hope it works ... :D

Its works, but can removed pix showing their faces. And any nude pixs :p

Noah
29-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Bro that remind me know a girl which I got to know during clubbing and while banging her mid of the night the bf call and she can be so sweet... telling her bf I miss you so much and can't wait to see you and vey lonely. it make bang her more after the phone call...

And she can even tell me during weekday she's might but weekend she would have to feed her bf...... wa part time bf not bad but this relationship didn't last long also after 6mths of banging no more fun liao.

Once had a ex that broken up due to the fact that she club too often and i dont like that ... after we broke up .. she actually called me telling me she still miss how i was the only guy that turn her on in bed even after 8 partners before me ... she said she have a new boyfriend at that time but when she had sex with that guy , her images is still me bonking her instead ...
well i really dont know what she said is true or not but that surely make me very happy .Due to her request,Bonk her oftenly even she have a boyfriend until she hook up with this present guy which i think could satisfied her sexually as well..so we dont meet up anymore after that..
(The funny part is when her boyfriend call her,she can lie she is out with her friends when she is actually in a cowgirl position on top of me) But surely turns me on when she does that though .
I do wonder at times if she did the same to me when i was with her though ... so kinda glad i broke up with her..

genji81
29-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Its works, but can removed pix showing their faces. And any nude pixs :p

haha ok ... shall post a pic that i took for my ex that is 19...
arent the one in the picture earlier though ...
will do it later

President
30-08-2013, 12:09 AM

same feeling hehe :cool:

President
30-08-2013, 12:10 AM
I inform yours wife about it :D

maybe his wife already knows :D

<<totally>>
30-08-2013, 02:52 AM
Hmm never have such luck with exs...... maybe cause mostly end badly.:(Damn!! Where have you gone too? So looks like you have been lurking here. Keep in touch bro acid! :D

Wriggle
30-08-2013, 03:00 AM
break is break,clingy girls are troublesome.you never know what will be on girls mind.

scottshin
30-08-2013, 08:44 AM
after we broke up .. she actually called me telling me she still miss how i was the only guy that turn her on in bed even after 8 partners before me ... she said she have a new boyfriend at that time but when she had sex with that guy , her images is still me bonking her instead ...

Bro, if you'd believe that, you're very gullible.

sub2lady
30-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Bro, if you'd believe that, you're very gullible.

he has been KCed, for working hard in bed hehe, but a good kc :D

acidicavex
30-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Damn!! Where have you gone too? So looks like you have been lurking here. Keep in touch bro acid! :D

KNS you also disappear leh they others also all i think have target go MIA.... haha me is bo pian work pick up so lesser time to poke around. :D

jjjr
30-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Sweet memories. My first gf kept coming back to me every few years until she was married. Sometimes I got confused if she was two-timing me or her then bf. She was not wild in bed but the ultimate gf doing everything I like.

I attended her wedding with my wifey. My wifey was not impressed when she hugged me longer and tighter than her other friends, and the kiss did not help either. Wifey black face for many days. A few years later, I bumped into her at the airport. She still looked hot and though she said to contact her, I dared not take the risk. I knew I could not resist her and did not want the trouble. :o

hardone
31-08-2013, 12:15 PM
Sweet memories. My first gf kept coming back to me every few years until she was married. Sometimes I got confused if she was two-timing me or her then bf. She was not wild in bed but the ultimate gf doing everything I like.

I attended her wedding with my wifey. My wifey was not impressed when she hugged me longer and tighter than her other friends, and the kiss did not help either. Wifey black face for many days. A few years later, I bumped into her at the airport. She still looked hot and though she said to contact her, I dared not take the risk. I knew I could not resist her and did not want the trouble. :o

bro you made a wise decision, family first :D

wackyboy
31-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Whenever I have business trip to China, I will systematically contact all my 5 exs (thats what you get when you live there for several years) and placed them on a back-to-back schedule. A small dinner and some drinks seals the deal... :)

I always enjoyed my biz trip and my wife never understand why! haha..

pussyworm
31-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Whenever I have business trip to China, I will systematically contact all my 5 exs (thats what you get when you live there for several years) and placed them on a back-to-back schedule. A small dinner and some drinks seals the deal... :)

I always enjoyed my biz trip and my wife never understand why! haha..

bro your wife from local or from PRC? if from there she should know hehehehe

mehmeh
01-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Start of the yr I got tgt w a Msian girl, we lasted for a couple of months and decided to part due to my work commitment.

After we parted, we met up a couple of times to have lunch/dinner. Got once after dinner, we took a walk and chatted about our old times. After walking her home, just below her block, I just gave her a kiss on the cheek and she just jumped right on and gave me a wet kiss. I told her you'll make me go crazy....haha and she said, "I'm not stopping you"...

Upon hearing this, lai liao, go all out. Brought her back to the car and gave her one hell of a bonk. And she said she miss bonking w me. And we came to an agreement to carry on being FWB.

Lol now, at least 1 week 3 times, even had a couple of "lunch time stop overs" with her.