PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy stories for all.

clubenjoy123
18-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Beginning and continuing with one of the stories by one hardstick bro who was away for awhile and hope he is doing ok, better.

Carine, was shocked.. She read the message and didn't really realize what John, her boss mean.

She contemplated texting/ whatsapp him to ask more and entered into her whatsapp to text John to ask further what he meant..( this was johns private line and only gave to his trusted immediate surbodinates)

To her horror.. She saw something which made her gasp immediately!! Her fully naked frontal picture being displayed on Johns whatsapp! Carmine was by now in shock!!

What should I do! No!! I can't let the world see this!!

Although the picture only showed carnie's fully naked body n not her face.. Carine felt super uneasy .. She was really afraid that her fully naked body will be shown to the entire world n not to mention her family finding out..

What does he want!!

Carmine was desperate.. She couldn't care less anymore and begin to call John on his mobile..

After three rings.. John picked up..

Carmine: John!! What are you doing!! Why you put my.. My.. You know what pic on your whatsapp display pic!

John: what are you blabbering about? Just nice that you called and I need to finish this assignment urgently. You want to prove your sincerity to help anot! You have 1 hour to come to your next assignment carine, I can't talk now and u better not be late cause this project is very important! Reach st Regis hotel in an hour time! Don't you dare tell anyone also and you come alone understand! I can't talk got to prepare the equiptments txt me when you reach..

Carine: but...

Tooo... The line went dead..

Carine thot of calling John again.. But was afraid to anger him.. Besides. He genuinely seemed like he didn't know about what carmine was talking about.. She did not want to lose her promotion opportunity because of this.

Carine quickly grabbed her bag and left for the st Regis hotel..

clubenjoy123
18-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Carine reached st Regis and texted John to ask where he was. She got a reply msg of the room number and quickly went up.

Upon reaching the room and pressing the doorbell, John quickly answered the door and let carmine in.

John: ah, finally you are here.( John was super excited and secretly slowly getting a hard on.. He couldn't believe he managed to lure carine into the hotel alone with him some more..) but he tried to play it cool as if he couldn't be bothered with her prescence. What was you blabbering about just now what pic?

Carine quickly took out her phone and without thinking straight, showed John her contacts, which out John and his number with her naked pics showing in the display pic!

John: what the f.. Why is this on my display pic? Shit..

Carine: boss, that's what I want to know also.. Can you pls..

John: shut up! Shit..

John pretended to be very concerned and whipped out his phone to check his whatsapp.. He purposely let carmine see what he was doing with the checking and acting all innocent. But in reality, this was all part of his plan.

Standing very close to John, carine could see clearly his phone details, and while John was scrolling through his albums trying to toggle the different pics to set for the whatsapp, carine saw something that shocked her.. Pictures of guys, fully naked bottom.. From ass, slowly as John swiped.. To full frontal.. Entire eract cock..carine blushed.. She wondered.. Whose well endowed boner was that.. Was it John, her boss's big dick that she just saw in the picture.. He's that huge???..

She couldn't help it but stole a glance at John's crotch.. John immediately noticed it and pretended to continue to change his profile pic for the what's app

Phew.. John let out, ( still acting and feigning innocence) luckily u discovered this early if not i will be a laughing stock.. What would people think if they found out your naked picture was on my phone? They would think that I have bedded you.. Urgh...

Carine felt hurt.. Was she really so unattractive? If she took off her panties and seduced John right this moment he really wouldn't be interested in her at all? Was she really so turn off she wondered.. Was that why her husband had lost all interest in her..

Carine: boss sorry I mistake you for..

John: nvm.. U must be mad to think that I will put ur naked photo as my pic, not that I owe you any explanation but recently whenever I sync this piece of shit it goes haywire. I really got to get it checked. Are you ready for your assignment anot.

Reluctantanly carine nodded. Deep inside her.. She felt worthless and she suddenly wished she could be slutty.. Bitchy and loose to allow John to use her anyway he wanted.. To prove that what he had said was not true.. She was not some old ladie that nobody wanted to touch, to caress..

John: this assignment is a twin assignment actually, supposed to have another guy model..

Carine: shocked! Another guy??!!but I can't let anyone else know..that I strip!

John: wait and let me explain la! Last min he couldn't turn up

Carine : o..ic. So??

John:( act reluctant) much as I don't want to but really have to complete this assignment. I am going to have to do it myself and be the model.

Carine was pleasantly surprised and let out a hint of joy .. Which John immediately detected. He decided to take it a step further.

Don't worry, John said. I am very well endowed and is your luck to be doing this shoot with me. So are you up for it anot? Don't waste my time!

Carine thought to herself.. Was she going to see John's cock ? Really..

Carine: ok boss, I will do it.

John thought to himself.. This time.. I am going to screw you silly..!!

clubenjoy123
18-08-2013, 09:47 PM
John quickly barked at carine.. I have already showered and this shoot will need a lot of intimacy as it depicts the curves of the two human bodies. Can u go shower and I do t want to be sticking to u when u are all smelly and wash all ur genitals! There's shaver and you need to shave your private parts don't leave any hair.!!

Carine nodded obediently and went into the shower to proceed to wash up..

Little did she know.. While she was washing up.. John was watching and recording every moment of it too..

John had arrived early to place a hidden device and he could see carines fully naked body! His well endowed dick immediately stood up when carine unbraed herself and also spread her legs to shave her smooth silky pussy clean of any pubic hair.. John almost cummed in his pants but he tried to resist the very best he could..

He saw carine had finished up and was about to come out and he immediately tried to act normal. Carine came out in the robe with nothing on underneath to cover her and if once the robe goes she will be fully naked in front of John. She smelt heavenly from the shower and John was dying to fuck her!! But he knew he had to play his cards right.

John: ok, this shoot is highly professional so you must also be like one professional model do you understand, don't cover here and there and it will be very difficult to complete and besides I already assure you there is no face just the body shots. . Are you ready?

Carine: yes boss. What do I need to do?

John: turn around and bend over, I need to inspect that you are cleanly shaven before we can proceed the pictures should not show any hair on your genitals and this will spoilt the whole feel..

Carine was quite shocked at this request.. But inside her she knew that she had to go through with this anyway and she guess she also couldn't be sure she is cleanly shaven down there. So she quietly obliged and turned over and bent over..

John: what are you doing ?

Carine, I thought u asked me to bend over so u can help to check?

John: what are you stupid? How to check if you are in your robe?

Carine blushed.. She forgotten she was still clothed as in her mind she already psyched herself up to be naked and she quickly apologized.

John barked .. Now bend over! And take off your god damn robe so I can check your private parts.. And it better not be disgusting I tell you.

Carine thought to herself.. My pussy can't be all that bad? I want to see how you react we'll see if you think it disgusting anot..

She disrobed, turning over and in one swift motion bent over using the table as support and automatically arched her ass up for John to inspect her pussy for any pubic hair..

Like this boss? Carine asked??

Inside Johns heart he couldn't believe it!! Finally!! I have access to your pussy view! And you are giving to me willingly!

John: (trying to sound unexcited) yes.. And spread your legs. So I can see better!

Carine: uh hm.. ( soundly abit slutty) like this??

John detected the hint of sluttyness immediately and he knew he was defiantly going to eat this slut tonight. He quickly took out his camera to take afew shots all with carine's face and fully naked pussy shots and continued to inspect her private parts

John: yes, don't move I am going to check now.

John couldn't believe his eyes.. Infront of him was the entire piece of cunt that he had been dreaming of and for so long .. Now it was within his reach, his toungue wanted to lash out immediately to lick the piece of tender juicy pussy ! But he knew he had to find an excuse..

What's this? John asked?

Carine: huh? What? Got some hair still ?

John: yah? You bet? U turn around I show you?

clubenjoy123
18-08-2013, 09:55 PM
John commanded carine to turn around and lie down on the bed..

Now spread your legs I show you..

Carine did as she was told.. Unbelievably without any hint of struggle

John reached in suddenly after carine spread her legs and spread her lybia open gently tugging a couple strands of pubic hair..

See what is this?? John. Asked?

Carine didn't believe she was doing what she was doing... Allowing her boss to use his hand to spread her pussy..

John: hey u dreaming is it?

Carine was loss for words...

clubenjoy123
18-08-2013, 11:04 PM
Carine: I.. I..

John: you wat? U make me have to take these two off for you that what.

Sorry.. Carine meekly said, I couldn't see clearly. And..

No excuses. Already done and now I just have to think of a way to get it out.. Hm..

John pretended to think what to do to get the two strands of hairs out meanwhile, stripping to his birthday suit.. Showing his by now full blown react cock to carine.!

Carine gasped! Omg.. She couldn't believe it.. John was a big boy.. Damn big..

John saw carines reaction and could sense her pleasure at seeing his long thick cock. He quickly reacted to pretended he had thought of a way to remove the couple strands of pussy hair

I am going to have to bite off for u to make it clean if not it break when pull even worse. Shit..

Without warning .. John went in for the kill! Planting his whole mouth into carines pussy!

Carine: boss! John.. Wait.. I..

Carine could feel johns whole mouth sucking on her pussy...

clubenjoy123
18-08-2013, 11:28 PM
John barked: quit whining ! U think I want to paint you is it?

Carine relented and said.. Sorry.. I just..

U just keep still so I can get out those two strand of discussing pubic hair.!

John went back in again with his full mouth onto carine's exposed unprotected pussy.. He couldn't believe his plan worked! He was finally eating her most private parts! But he knew.. He wasn't going to stop there...

John pretended to have difficulty using his teeth to bite on to the pussy hair so that he could adjust his mouth in a way it rubbed against Carmine's entire pussy lips. Carine was practically by now shivering from the motion of John's lip moving around her cunt and she tilted her head upwards enjoying every moment of the accidental touch by John on her pussy. She had not been painted for the longest time and almost forgotten how it felt to be pleasured in such a manner.. She could not control herself and came slightly. Accidentally squirting a small load of her pussy juice into johns throat.

John felt it instantly! And it tasted heavenly!! John tried to act calm and pretend that nothing happened and continued to work on getting out the pubic hair off carines tender pussy. This time he got encouraged and bolder as he could see that carine was clearly enjoying herself and was in pure ecstasy.. He gently put i his tongue into carines vagina hole as if to locate the strands of pubic hair for him to bite on to . When in fact he was really tasting a heavenly lick of her soft tender juicy wet pussy by now..

John: (stopping and acting tired) you don't think off and frame me for painting you I tel you! This is hard work to get those disgusting hair off.

Carine clearly pleasured by all the painting and smirking herself quietly at the back of her head by now.. Ha. You big bully kept forcing me to take off all my clothes ok now I will enjoy and u work like a bull and see who's boss! Oh.. I am sorry boss. Mayb I go in to use the shaver razor again?

John quickly stopped her:!! What ! And u later shave and not clean again and can't even bite off the shoot will be ruined. No way.( inside his heart it almost skipped a beat, he couldn't let carine just go away like that since he already got her right where he wanted)

Carine: ok.. Boss.. So?? U want to continue??

John: do I have a choice u think?!

At the back of his head John grinned evilly .. Of course I will continue.. I am going to lick all I wan!!

clubenjoy123
18-08-2013, 11:38 PM
John sensing that carine was mayb having too much fun in all this wanted to make sure that he still held the upper hand. And control her all the way, so he proceeded to the next step of his plan after successfully "locating and biting " off the remaining pussy hair in carines vagina side..

He commanded carine to sit on top of him and hold him hug tight and the photo was to take the back of her against his body.. This plan was two things intended, 1) to feel carines big soft breast against his chest and two, to accidentally brush his cock against carines pussy with a chance of inserting it by "Accident"

Carine, however, was cautious, although their bodies have never been closer, she could practically feel John entirely hugging n caressing her back, which she rather liked by now in this point.. But she was still conscious to protect herself from being entered into by John. She sat cautiously atop of johns lap using her thighs to prevent johns advancements. Carine could feel John wriggling while taking photos, almost as if was trying to make her slip and sit right onto his cock. But throughout she was able to hold steady..

After several futile attempts , John knew that this was not going to work so he decided to entice carine a little more to get her more excited..

John: now stand up straight.

Carine did as she was told. She asked, then what?

Masturbate.. Was johns reply

clubenjoy123
18-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Carine: excuse me??

John: this is for artistic look and don't sound so surprised both of us are butt naked ok.. I am going to do so too..

Carine: you mean you are going to..

Without warning John with his camera in one hand and his big reacted dick in another started to wank away and also snapped photos of his own cock.

Ya you heard me . Quickly and we don't have time for your nonsense. So unprofessional you. Don't wasted my time! John said all this to taunt carine.

Carine couldn't believe it.. Her boss was wanking away his humongous dick right in her face and she was letting him do so.. What shocked her more was she was actually quite enjoying this sight..

She then put two fingers on her pussy front and started masturbating away slowly.. Like a super experience slut.

John took this opportunity to test water: u never masterbate before is it not like this its all wrong.

Carine: but boss that's how I always masturbate.. I.

John: you wat??

( John had caught her out)

Carnie had by now whole face red and also admitted openly to John she masturbated. She meekly said. Ya this is what I do with two fingers.. When my husband is not around..

clubenjoy123
19-08-2013, 12:10 AM
John said.. I don't care to know if your husband is around.. Just keep masturbating. I am going to take the photos.

John snapped away like there was no tomorrow, capturing entire face shots and looks of carine in ecstasy masturbating away, he also put on a video mode and made a three mins video.. During which carine was clearly enjoying herself as she let out soft moans..

By now John knew that she could be upped already as she was definitely turning horny and high.. He decided to use his kill stroke.. And finally u slut! I am going to fuck you!

John: ok now for the most difficult shoot get up and turn around bend over and raise ur ass high..

Carine did exactly as she was told.. She asked in a super high mode as if she was waiting for John to screw her .. Then what boss??

John: this is an artisic version of sexual intercourse, I am not going to really enter you but I will place my entire penis without any protection right outside of your vagina and take photos to simulate visions of intercourse. You must also shake in and out slowly to simulate we are screwing when we will not. Is it too difficult for you to understand?

Carine: ok boss whatever you say..

Hahaha John thought to himself.. I got you now carine!

Ok, let's start! John barked !

John pulled carines sexy curvy bent over body closer towards him . Holding her perky waist and adjusting his penis onto the libia of her pussy holding his penis at the tip of her vagina hole!

John said: ok I am going to take photos now, u pretend to rock back and forth, simulate we are having sex . But please don't really push yourself backwards ok! I don't want to accidentally fuck you. You understand?

Carine didn't even bother to answer and she was in such a state of pleasure right now she just immediately did as she was commanded. She begins by pushing herself forward little and more backwards more and more each time she could hear johns camera shutter sound snapping away and the thought of her having sex with someone other than her husband suddenly got her so high that se pussy came flooded with juice..

Before long.. John could feel that carine had fell for his trick.. He felt his thick forehead slowly entering into carines vagina. He knew he had to keep up with his acting and he said to her: hey don't push so behind! Later I accidentally enter you you don't blame me for rape.!

Carine didn't care.. She wanted to be upped at this point and started to naturally trust away as though she was really having sex.. To a point that John realized she had thrusted so far backwards.. That one quarter of his cock had entered carines pussy.with her cunt all wet now it was only a matter of time before some thrust away that John would finally get what he want..

John: I am going to take some front shots you don't move ..

John made the final kill!

He pretended to get up but when actually he really pushed his entire hips forward rather than upward and bought his whole cock right into the deep end of carines pussy! Yes! John had done it! His dick was fully penetrated into her pussy and it felt so good!!

Arg..arg....hm.. John could hear carines moan. As he pretended not to notice what he had just purposely done, to fuck her fully. And to snap photos of them in the doggy and thrusting compromising position. He took care to only take carine full faced and without his..

With every attempt to take the photos he was practally thrusting away and he knew carine was enjoying it as she moaned louder and louder. And he decided he could show hand now.

clubenjoy123
19-08-2013, 12:17 AM
John stopping his trusting suddenly and commanded carine to turn to her front

John: do you know what we just did?

Carine:yes boss.. You entered me.. Without any protection..

John: and you allowed me to do it?

Carine: it was an accident wasn't it? You didn't do it on purpose right?

John. Commanded carmine to spread her legs..

All these thing was done only for one purpose carine..

What's that boss.? Carine asked

So that I can do this!

John without any warning, thrusted his fully eracted penis into carines now wet pussy and she could not do anything about it..

Arg.. Carine moaned. Boss.. You. You..

John: yes ! I am fucking you!

Carine let out the look of pleasure and smiled..

clubenjoy123
19-08-2013, 12:24 AM
John began to talk dirty to carine while screwing away verociously

Just look at all the evidence I have here.. He showed her all the photos he had taken, all with carines face in escasty.. Not to mention the video of her masturbating herself.

From the beginning it was all a lie! There was no project? I am no photographer. I just want to screw you so badly cause you are damn sexy! And now I am doing it and you can't stop me! Haha

Carine was shocked .. But also pleasantly happy by her boss words: you really think I am sexy.. Boss? (Moaning away while speaking)

Yes! Yes ! Yes! John exclaimed! I have always wanted to up you do you know that! Now I finally have

Boss I thot I was old and have saggy breast..carine replied . All this while still being fucked helplessly by John.

Old?? Saggy? Those are all lies. To trick you into doing this! Do you know how much I want to do you? Do you know! Now I show you!

Argh argh argh.!!

John thruster deep into carine and carine came instantly..

Boss.. You.. You horny pervert..

qwertybus
19-08-2013, 01:57 AM
nice story so far!!

clubenjoy123
19-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Haha, Kam Sia for the support and I must say is because of hard stick bro built the character strongly that's why there is such an anticipation and I just anyhow write one. If not for his previous built up there will not be any "show" to talk about

Hope to see his version real soon if he is back and free again! I believe it will be so much better than mine