PDA

View Full Version : to the voices in your head...ve u taken your medicine?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
18-08-2013, 02:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

To the voices in my and your head:

Dear Comparison: You only serve to lower my self esteem. The grass is not always greener on the other side. In fact, there may not be grass there at all i am capable of making changes without being told i am not good enough or that i'm less than everyone else. Shhhhhh !!

Dear Fear: Gorillas don't lurk in every doorway. Yes... I need to be warned of danger. No - not everything is dangerous. What-ifing me all the isn't working. You are scaring me to death. Shhhhh !!

Dear Shame: No one is perfect. you tell me i'm flawed and broken. Guess what !? you are right ! we all are, being human isnt something to be ashamed of. Shhhh !!

Dear Doubt: No one is certain of every move they make. Life doesn't come with a guarantee of success or failure. You are making me more risk averse and afraid of change. The more i listen to you, the smaller i become. Shhh !!

~SILENCE NOW~

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?160265-to-the-voices-in-your-head-ve-u-taken-your-medicine&goto=newpost).