PDA

View Full Version : L16H49 WLs & its details

Pages : 1 [2] 3

AMGs63
10-07-2015, 09:05 PM
since i know she reads the thread...is that good enough reason for you?

But this thread is not really meant as an alternative channel to talk to girls who ignore you. If the girl has new interest and dump you, how does this help? If you want bros to know she is ignoring you, I think we got the message. I don't blame her when you act like a pyscho. Anger management man. No girl in her right mind will talk to you. Everybody also you want to fight.

flexalong
10-07-2015, 09:26 PM
But this thread is not really meant as an alternative channel to talk to girls who ignore you.

Then what is it for? for you to defend a WL who's up to no good?

If the girl has new interest and dump you, how does this help?

You see the thing about her is she gets mad very easily. Here's an avenue for me to make her that mad

If you want bros to know she is ignoring you, I think we got the message.

Actually the message is to her and that is not to KC another client otherwise shits like this happen

I don't blame her when you act like a pyscho. Anger management man. No girl in her right mind will talk to you.

Oh trust me I wasn't like this when she was 老公this and 老公 that. And you really expect her to register here and reply with translated english?

Everybody also you want to fight.

Everybody? I think it's just you who tries to defend a WL that is up to no good and maxi-priest, that smart ass who invites me to give him shit

AMGs63
10-07-2015, 09:34 PM
Whatever misunderstanding you have with Karen, I leave one bottle of Tiger for you at 1649 since you say I against you. Tonight friday night go out enjoy is best.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YxZuKbMLKt8

flexalong
10-07-2015, 09:39 PM
Whatever misunderstanding you have with Karen, I leave one bottle of Tiger for you at 1649 since you say I against you. Tonight friday night go out enjoy is best.

https://youtu.be/YxZuKbMLKt8

thanks but no thanks, enjoy yourself and give that bitch a good fuck

AMGs63
10-07-2015, 09:45 PM
thanks but no thanks, enjoy yourself and give her a good fuck

I like XYZ. :D Peace.

BronzeGod
10-07-2015, 10:06 PM
I like XYZ. :D Peace.

I like xyz and ling :)

Hee.

AMGs63
12-07-2015, 01:32 AM
KiKi 1649

I often fantasize about the ORD Angel with service. The only WL who would say faster leh and I still not angry. Only has sex in one position. Wears baggy dresses like going for a cocktail party but still a beeline for her because her face is so chio.

Would you believe me if I told you the fantasy has come true? This KiKi is chio. Same petite, nubile schoolgirl size as Angel but with perky natural B cups. When this 23 year old took off her clothes, I had to pinch myself. And when she gave a blowjob and happily switch positions and moaned, I felt like crying. Bros who had to 'suffer' Angel's no. 1 service would understand. I don't expect Kiki to stay long. She is premium Ang Mao liu lian.

RTF: Not when XYZ is available due to tio sock reasons.

Saw Karen dressed to kill in a green bra top. She looks good, have to admit. He who dares, wins? I don't dare.

flexalong
12-07-2015, 06:10 AM
One last clarification before i fuck off....the review found here (http://www.65cards.com/viewgl.php?id=ebc181f4-fc5d-11e4-9c43-00259037a144) of WL karen or karan is FAKE! Because it's written by me at her request and posted by some other jerkoff. The "likes" and "dislikes" have been grossly manipulated by me and the other jerkoff.

Newbies intending to visit this biatch, be-fucking-ware, if she ever ask you to be her boyfriend and ask for your mobile no., simply don't reciprocate because YOU WILL BE hoodwinked by her daily sweet nothings and lies. Have fun and play safe!

http://oi61.tinypic.com/fthch4.jpg

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2ex5509.jpg

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13167526&postcount=203

linkfoo
12-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Declaration

All the information in www.65cards.com are collected from https://sammyboyforum.com, if you thought the information is not correct , please let me know. PM or drop a mail to [email protected]

please don't post some rubbish information in the website.

Thanks

Garfoo
12-07-2015, 02:46 PM
thanks but no thanks, enjoy yourself and give that bitch a good fuck

Flexalong, let me share this with you. I just had a WL at the same house yesterday. In the course of small talk, I asked if the WL knew about the chat. She said yes and all the gorls seems to be on Karen's side. They all knew what she was up to and they told me it works both ways. Their view is that Karen has all the right to refuse going out with a customer. I was told that Karen also refused others. And the gift was more than an iPhone So, take it easy. The girls told me the other customers went in with eyes open and took what's coming. The WL also told me the girls at H49 were all surprised why "...this guy (i.e. you) khan pu kai..." Thought I share my views but, as it is always known, the truth hurts.

cimhol
12-07-2015, 06:44 PM
I understand it is Xiao Yan Cher. Cutie Leng is not that Ang Pai although she downgraded to $80.

Sure lingz offer at 80? 30 mins or an hour?

comm
12-07-2015, 06:46 PM
Flexalong, let me share this with you. I just had a WL at the same house yesterday. In the course of small talk, I asked if the WL knew about the chat. She said yes and all the gorls seems to be on Karen's side. They all knew what she was up to and they told me it works both ways. Their view is that Karen has all the right to refuse going out with a customer. I was told that Karen also refused others. And the gift was more than an iPhone So, take it easy. The girls told me the other customers went in with eyes open and took what's coming. The WL also told me the girls at H49 were all surprised why "...this guy (i.e. you) khan pu kai..." Thought I share my views but, as it is always known, the truth hurts.

money pain...now emotional pain oso.......

max_priest
12-07-2015, 07:05 PM
That's why I said earlier ... "One can lead a horse to water but no one can make it drinks ..." This Flexalong fella has no one to blame but himself for being naive ...We must bear in mind that the ultimate objective of all WLs to work in Singapore is to earn as much money as possible ... Certainly not to find true love ... Even if a punter who bao the WL, she may accept him because of his money but not necessary love him truly ... That's the hard truth ...

BronzeGod
12-07-2015, 07:08 PM
....We must bear in mind that the ultimate objective of all WLs to work in Singapore is to earn as much money as possible ... Certainly not to find true love ... Even if a punter who bao the WL, she may accept him because of his money but not necessary love him truly ... That's the hard truth ...

can't agree more with the above...

HeadOn
12-07-2015, 07:52 PM
I agree with MP saying that WL is here to earn money, probably as much as they can in their 2 yrs if they plan to stay in to that duration. But actually wat makes guys go gaga on them n wanna spend their wealth on them? Seriously not being rude, they are just chickens. U pay per session n get the job done n go. Why do u need to shower them w gifts n others? Afterall they still will b bonked by others etc. maybe the bao king thinks by giving gifts he will b treated differently than others. I find it a joke as the bao king will never wat so called extra svc given to him is different to others unless he join in to check ? Lol

Basically there are 3 types of guys who went to find WL

1) depend on mood, time n cash. They are not regular as they have better things to do in life, to spend in life rather than to use them on WL. So they just pay fuck n go n probably won't stick to one gal only
2) probably addicted to sex. Whole time thinking of bonking only, hence probably leading a boring life as off work is about finding sex. This kind has nothing better to do in life
3) this type is worst. Lead a sad life as life is probably empty n woeful . So find WL not only for sex but hoping to use extra money n buy gifts so that they can suck up to him n stroke his deflated ego in real life.

So what type are u?

BronzeGod
12-07-2015, 08:04 PM
I agree with MP saying that WL is here to earn money, probably as much as they can in their 2 yrs if they plan to stay in to that duration. But actually wat makes guys go gaga on them n wanna spend their wealth on them? Seriously not being rude, they are just chickens. U pay per session n get the job done n go. Why do u need to shower them w gifts n others? Afterall they still will b bonked by others etc. maybe the bao king thinks by giving gifts he will b treated differently than others. I find it a joke as the bao king will never wat so called extra svc given to him is different to others unless he join in to check ? Lol

1) depend on mood, time n cash. They are not regular as they have better things to do in life, to spend in life rather than to use them on WL. So they just pay fuck n go n probably won't stick to one gal only
2) probably addicted to sex. Whole time thinking of bonking only, hence probably leading a boring life as off work is about finding sex. This kind has nothing better to do in life
3) this type is worst. Lead a sad life as life is probably empty n woeful . So find WL not only for sex but hoping to use extra money n buy gifts so that they can suck up to him n stroke his deflated ego in real life.

So what type are u?

Interesting summary bro. Think you hit the nail right on the head with some of your points.

Nato17
12-07-2015, 09:42 PM

So what type are u?

So which one are you? :)

HeadOn
12-07-2015, 09:45 PM
So which one are you? :)

I m type 1.

Nato17
12-07-2015, 09:53 PM
I m type 1.

You say you not regular but you are lei. :)

I always see you at L69H69 lei. :)

HeadOn
12-07-2015, 09:58 PM
You say you not regular but you are lei. :)

I always see you at L69H69 lei. :)

Lol oh that house.hmmm I got share in it lol

flexalong
13-07-2015, 12:42 AM

That's weird because she did went out a couple of times with me so what refuse? Did she spin a story to her colleagues that because she refuse to go out with me and i got work up? Well no surprise there, she is very capable of lies and deception so newbies be warn. And 看不开? After you pour your heart soul money on someone only to realise it's all nothing but based on lies. And when you couldn't slap more money than what you're currently giving her, she 翻脸 and find you a nuisance.

flexalong
13-07-2015, 12:42 AM
That's why I said earlier ... "One can lead a horse to water but no one can make it drinks ..." This Flexalong fella has no one to blame but himself for being naive ...We must bear in mind that the ultimate objective of all WLs to work in Singapore is to earn as much money as possible ... Certainly not to find true love ... Even if a punter who bao the WL, she may accept him because of his money but not necessary love him truly ... That's the hard truth ...

did i not mentioned that i was a dumb fuck?

flexalong
13-07-2015, 12:57 AM
Declaration

All the information in www.65cards.com are collected from https://sammyboyforum.com, if you thought the information is not correct , please let me know. PM or drop a mail to [email protected]

please don't post some rubbish information in the website.

Thanks

For fuck sake you feel the need to up Karen's status? I down her 10 times, you up her 15 times everytime. But screwed it since i already clarified that the review is fake and likes dislikes grossly manipulated, everyone can see for themselves.

flexalong
13-07-2015, 01:09 AM
Here now your turn admin, go and up your favorite girl into top 5 again. Fucking tosser.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/20ixe2a.jpg

Oh and you misspelled her fucking name on purpose?

AMGs63
13-07-2015, 01:13 AM
That's weird because she did went out a couple of times with me so what refuse? Did she spin a story to her colleagues that because she refuse to go out with me and i got work up? Well no surprise there, she is very capable of lies and deception so newbies be warn. And 看不开? After you pour your heart soul money on someone only to realise it's all nothing but based on lies. And when you couldn't slap more money than what you're currently giving her, she 翻脸 and find you a nuisance.

Bro, I told you right from the start that she will have her own version of events so no point complaining already because in the end, it's you who will suffer. You won't listen. You make yourself out to be a big spender, talking about monthly allowance and good deal. But the word on the street is actually you didn't give much. It may have been a big amount to you.

You can argue as much as you like but nobody knows you and no reason to believe you. Objective people have only one choice - and that is to remain neutral.

And all neutral observers can see that you have been using this forum to harrass the WL non-stop. You are not here to warn bros but to humilate the WL over a personal matter. If you wish to warn bros, you just have to write about your bad experience, no need to paste her photo or use Wechat screenshot. You even posted her Wechat status which is so out of point already. Your extreme and vindictive actions has lost a lot of friends who would otherwise be sympathetic towards you. Whatever it is, GL is not a place for you to post photos of either WL or customers. And all players have always respected this unspoken rule, except you.

I hope you can put the matter behind you and let the rest of us get on with our GL fun and exchanging info on the WLs. This episode is very boring already.

Peace out.

AMGs63
13-07-2015, 01:19 AM
For fuck sake you feel the need to up Karen's status? I down her 10 times, you up her 15 times everytime. But screwed it since i already clarified that the review is fake and likes dislikes grossly manipulated, everyone can see for themselves.

Bro, if you have any problem, please pte msg the bro directly. Who vote for who, this is just a list ppl see for fun. Something fun for everybody don't spoil it. Even if Karen is voted no. 1, it doesn't mean much so there is no need for you to get so angry. This is not some official Ms Universe pageant.

flexalong
13-07-2015, 01:34 AM
Bro, I told you right from the start that she will have her own version of events so no point complaining already because in the end, it's you who will suffer. You won't listen. You make yourself out to be a big spender, talking about monthly allowance and good deal. But the word on the street is actually you didn't give much. It may have been a big amount to you.

Oh it WAS enough alright

You can argue as much as you like but nobody knows you and no reason to believe you. Objective people have only one choice - and that is to remain neutral.

That's ok as long as they can see the screenshots and judge for themselves what a manipulative lying bitch she is

And all neutral observers can see that you have been using this forum to harrass the WL non-stop. You are not here to warn bros but to humilate the WL over a personal matter.

I like to say that i am doing both

If you wish to warn bros, you just have to write about your bad experience, no need to paste her photo or use Wechat screenshot. You even posted her Wechat status which is so out of point already. Your extreme and vindictive actions has lost a lot of friends who would otherwise be sympathetic towards you. Whatever it is, GL is not a place for you to post photos of either WL or customers. And all players have always respected this unspoken rule, except you.

Well accept this, there's a first for everything

I hope you can put the matter behind you and let the rest of us get on with out GL fun and exchanging info on the WLs. This episode is very boring already.

Then get on per chance and not bother me?

Peace out.

Have a nice day!

AMGs63
13-07-2015, 01:48 AM
Get this. I am well aware there is a first for everything. Who would have imagined an iPhone, for example, would cost someone to lose his mind? I am saying that whatever it is, the line is drawn at posting pics of WLs or customers. Accept this, the deal is good according to you.

Nobody will bother you if you stop screaming for attention about getting dumped. How's that?

flexalong
13-07-2015, 02:02 AM
Get this. I am well aware there is a first for everything. Who would have imagined an iPhone, for example, would cost someone to lose his mind?

Yup keep down-playing my efforts with just mentioning that iphone :rolleyes:

I am saying that whatever it is, the line is drawn at posting pics of WLs or customers. Accept this, the deal is good according to you.

Oh she crossed that line when she told me to be her BF. And the deal WAS good, it got her to keep calling me 老公

Nobody will bother you if you stop screaming for attention about getting dumped. How's that?

Oh i intended to stop but you have to provoke me to start again by speaking up for that bitch.

Have a nice day you hear me!

joker88
13-07-2015, 02:12 AM
Have a nice day!

Bro, I think you are angry now becos all along you treat this as a relationship.

You shower her with gifts and money becos you thought you two are in a relationship.

However, she come to SIN is for money and not love or relationship.
So she treat this as a deal or some kind of contractual obligations all along.

When the money is flowing, there is a deal going on for her.
When the money stops, the deal ends.

You thought she is ungrateful and ignore you.
So you are unhappy and very mad.

Bro, I advise you to think carefully what they are here for and what you are there for.

You go to a brothel to seek sexual services and not love or anything else.
They are here for money and nothing else.
Not for love, not for relationship and not looking for BFs to setup a family.
If they wan all these, they can do it in PRC. No need to come here.

Just my 2 cents. :)

flexalong
13-07-2015, 02:18 AM
Bro, I think you are angry now becos all along you treat this as a relationship.

You shower her with gifts and money becos you thought you two are in a relationship.

However, she come to SIN is for money and not love or relationship.
So she treat this as a deal or some kind of contractual obligations all along.

When the money is flowing, there is a deal going on for her.
When the money stops, the deal ends.

You thought she is ungrateful and ignore you.
So you are unhappy and very mad.

Bro, I advise you to think carefully what they are here for and what you are there for.

You go to a brothel to seek sexual services and not love or anything else.
They are here for money and nothing else.
Not for love, not for relationship and not looking for BFs to setup a family.
If they wan all these, they can do it in PRC. No need to come here.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Thanks for sharing! Well love, relationship, family was a picture she painted for me. Now i know better.

nakamitchi
13-07-2015, 03:01 AM
Thanks for sharing! Well love, relationship, family was a picture she painted for me. Now i know better.

There are many Wls out there each with different stories perhaps...many of them might give fake stories to woo customers.......if a chio bu can come geylang spread leg earn money ,do you think most of them back home no men want them or court them ??Many has boyfriends min.

I have observe usually the ones that are gd in bed or looks above average....most of them have partners back home....u n me want to fuck them...back in china more men want to fuck them as well so as bro Joker mention...they r here for money.....if u have lots of money....you become Robert.....if u dont have....you become passerby.....

Once a while might appear to have some decent friendly Wls....but in the end even decent Wls also need money to maintain them.....but usually just compaionship.....nothing to do with setting up family because they knoe they can not come back sg wat for they want family in singapore....

AMGs63
13-07-2015, 03:48 AM
Flexalong,

First of all, you're the one who made a big deal over an iPhone. You mentioned it and had no idea customers give WLs such gifts all the time. You're the one who made it a big deal. It is a big deal according to your standards. Now you turn around and say I downplay it when you're the one who made a fuss about it.

Second of all, I didn't stand up for the WL until you started to whine about a silly ranking microsite. The last I checked, this is a 1649 thread. Why are you moaning about a completely different site and topic here?? There is no ranking of girls in this thread. It's just that one of the 1649 WLs happens to be featured on the microsite. Ppl up her rank, you complain here. ???

It's like going to Velvet to complain about Shanghai Dolly's cocktail not nice. Either you msg the bro directly or you go to the relevant site and air your grievances. It's really getting too nonsensical.

Yeah yeah, I know, there is always a first for everything.

flexalong
13-07-2015, 04:29 AM
Flexalong,

First of all, you're the one who made a big deal over an iPhone. You mentioned it and had no idea customers give WLs such gifts all the time. You're the one who made it a big deal. It is a big deal according to your standards. Now you turn around and say I downplay it when you're the one who made a fuss about it.

Oh i mentioned more than just that stupid iphone. Learn to read!

Second of all, I didn't stand up for the WL until you started to whine about a silly ranking microsite. The last I checked, this is a 1649 thread. Why are you moaning about a completely different site and topic here?? There is no ranking of girls in this thread. It's just that one of the 1649 WLs happens to be featured on the microsite. Ppl up her rank, you complain here. ???

Oh you did WAY before that! Even one samster asked you to consider damage control instead of speaking up for that bitch. And my complain is towards Linkfoo so what business is it of you to intervene? STFU per chance?

It's like going to Velvet to complain about Shanghai Dolly's cocktail not nice. Either you msg the bro directly or you go to the relevant site and air your grievances. It's really getting too nonsensical.

Well then DON'T add to the nonsense!

Yeah yeah, I know, there is always a first for everything.

AMGs63
13-07-2015, 07:06 AM
Flexalong,

When it suits you, you point out the opinion of one samster. When I point out to you that several samsters are against your actions, you act blur and brush it off, arrogantly saying you have no regrets. You couldn't care less for the opinions of several samsters and now suddenly the opinion of one samster means so much to you. Double standards, much?

Why should I shut up? You should practice what you preach about MYOB. Linkfoo can do whatever he likes with his microsite, it is none of your business. Is Karen your girlfriend? No. So Linkfoo up or don't up Karen is totally unrelated to you.

Stop being so sore over an iphone and getting dumped.

The more you post, the more you show your true colours. Your vile attempt to bring a WL down with no regards to collateral damage is thankfully undermined by your posts which read like a self-centered raving lunatic.

You would like to believe that Karen dumped you because of money. But I think it could well be because she woke up one day and realised - as several of us already have - that you're a Charlaton.

linkfoo
13-07-2015, 08:12 AM
Here now your turn admin, go and up your favorite girl into top 5 again. Fucking tosser.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/20ixe2a.jpg

Oh and you misspelled her fucking name on purpose?

I am sorry , I never update myself to keep the order fair. May I need to change the rule to make it fair.

linkfoo
13-07-2015, 08:17 AM

U should calm down. Not every one is ur enemy .

I can remove her from the list if she really like what u mentioned.

Thanks

HeadOn
13-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Bro flex, can I know how old are u? Wat job are u holding n wat do you do during ur free time ?

nakamitchi
13-07-2015, 12:24 PM
U should calm down. Not every one is ur enemy .

I can remove her from the list if she really like what u mentioned.

Thanks

I think to be fair.....perhaps change french to subjective,boobs to implant?? ,rtf to subjective.....should be gd enough,any bro visit her recently can add somemore...erase her will be unfair.....

linkfoo
13-07-2015, 08:41 PM
I think to be fair.....perhaps change french to subjective,boobs to implant?? ,rtf to subjective.....should be gd enough,any bro visit her recently can add somemore...erase her will be unfair.....

thanks for your suggestion

Garfoo
13-07-2015, 09:26 PM

If I may, let me ask you a question. If Karen is not a Geylang WL but an ordinary girl you have been courting. When she wants to call it quits, will you be doing all these to her?

Garfoo
13-07-2015, 09:30 PM
Any updates of hotties from this house?;):D:p

Just had one of the new girl, Xiao Mi. Very ordinary.

linkfoo
13-07-2015, 11:38 PM

recovered as your suggestion,
cleaned up like and unlike
thanks

flexalong
14-07-2015, 01:03 AM
If I may, let me ask you a question. If Karen is not a Geylang WL but an ordinary girl you have been courting. When she wants to call it quits, will you be doing all these to her?

Ordinary girl that cons and scam a person of his feelings and money? HELL YEAH! Even if it incriminates me.

flexalong
14-07-2015, 01:12 AM
看你已后还敢不敢认其他客人做男朋友!记得也告诉他们是缘份!每天给那么多男人搞还不够,还得骗人家感情与 金钱!鸡就是鸡呀玉妃karen,人面兽心!

flexalong
14-07-2015, 01:27 AM
Flexalong,

When it suits you, you point out the opinion of one samster. When I point out to you that several samsters are against your actions, you act blur and brush it off, arrogantly saying you have no regrets. You couldn't care less for the opinions of several samsters and now suddenly the opinion of one samster means so much to you. Double standards, much?

Oh at least someone agrees with me YOU're speaking up for that whore

Why should I shut up? You should practice what you preach about MYOB. Linkfoo can do whatever he likes with his microsite, it is none of your business. Is Karen your girlfriend? No. So Linkfoo up or don't up Karen is totally unrelated to you.

Yeah but like you itchy mouth, i couldn't stand it and have to point it out.

Stop being so sore over an iphone and getting dumped.

Again it's not just an iphone you idiot!

The more you post, the more you show your true colours. Your vile attempt to bring a WL down with no regards to collateral damage is thankfully undermined by your posts which read like a self-centered raving lunatic.

i guess a raving lunatic pairs pretty well with a low life whore who scams people of their feelings and money

You would like to believe that Karen dumped you because of money. But I think it could well be because she woke up one day and realised - as several of us already have - that you're a Charlaton.

Oh stop speaking for the others. YOUR opinion ONLY!

flexalong
14-07-2015, 01:47 AM
ok, i am not going to keep hammering at this. G-ingTFO

comm
14-07-2015, 08:21 AM

LOL

power la bro....scold her upside down

loverod
14-07-2015, 09:29 AM
Flexalong, You 看不开,because of money izzit? How much you throw? Buying iPhone to her, is a big thing to you? And you gave her 10k or 20k or above?

You said you told her you not rich, maybe she think you trying to be humble.. I mean who can blame her?

If she is not a WL gal, I think you would not behave like this. Because in your mindset, actually you think you are superior than them because of their profession, and you think they ought to treat u good, because of your money??

HeadOn
14-07-2015, 10:33 AM
I feel bro flex felt the pinch that money spent on her went down to the drain. But then spending such money to any WL will go down to the drain at some point in time as they will return home

lickman
14-07-2015, 05:47 PM

Hi bro,learn how to love yourself first before loving someone.
want to say you 100%good,you are not.
want to say she is 100% bad,she is not.
so square off.
As a guy know your position like your power have or dun have.
I can say you dare not report to av or got no guts to.

nakamitchi
14-07-2015, 07:26 PM
LOL

power la bro....scold her upside down

Wa piang bro. instead of calming situation u stir n stir...

comm
14-07-2015, 09:08 PM
Wa piang bro. instead of calming situation u stir n stir...

personal view bah

in my view....as his emotions and $$$ kenna cheated liao, now is the time to be angry

baotohk
15-07-2015, 01:28 AM
personal view bah

in my view....as his emotions and $$$ kenna cheated liao, now is the time to be angry

He is a cheap Charlie . No money but wants to act rich in front of the WLs.
After using up all he has and realized that the WLs has many boyfriend. Of course he is pissed.

Want to be exclusive...bao her and send her home

Uncle2015
17-07-2015, 09:51 PM
He is a cheap Charlie . No money but wants to act rich in front of the WLs.
After using up all he has and realized that the WLs has many boyfriend. Of course he is pissed.

Want to be exclusive...bao her and send her home

Actually what Flexalong did initially with Karen was considered "playing" (玩人). Unfortunately he didn't have "sportmenship"玩不起. "Player" must be prepared to play and kena played. Equally unfortunate, he was being played out.

I had commented on his saga before : https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13280153&postcount=605

But, this time, I try to think from another angle. If we don't have a Bro like him, tirelessly "hunting" his "perpetrator", all perpetrators will deem all SG men are Roberts, dare not even furt when being F, let's chop more "raddish". Why many people scared of some China ladies or men, bcos they're ruthless and ruleless, e.g. Shanghai fierce ladies. (台湾人无情,香港人无耻,新加坡人无知,中国人無法 ?)
https://hk.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qid=7006092600649

What do other Bros think ?

baotohk
18-07-2015, 03:48 AM
There is a idiot born every seconds. We should be taught to live in harsh condition and be shrewd instead of trying to protect ourselves by making it difficult.

If you haven't realized why Singaporean are losing out , that is because the younger generation are too well protected..unfortunately

If you want to cheong, sammyboy has already advised " whore is for fucking...not loving"

Actually what Flexalong did initially with Karen was considered "playing" (玩人). Unfortunately he didn't have "sportmenship"玩不起. "Player" must be prepared to play and kena played. Equally unfortunate, he was being played out.

I had commented on his saga before : https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13280153&postcount=605

But, this time, I try to think from another angle. If we don't have a Bro like him, tirelessly "hunting" his "perpetrator", all perpetrators will deem all SG men are Roberts, dare not even furt when being F, let's chop more "raddish". Why many people scared of some China ladies or men, bcos they're ruthless and ruleless, e.g. Shanghai fierce ladies. (台湾人无情,香港人无耻,新加坡人无知,中国人無法 ?)

comm
18-07-2015, 08:40 AM

fully agree !

FEDERER801
18-07-2015, 09:22 PM
There is a idiot born every seconds. We should be taught to live in harsh condition and be shrewd instead of trying to protect ourselves by making it difficult.

If you haven't realized why Singaporean are losing out , that is because the younger generation are too well protected..unfortunately

If you want to cheong, sammyboy has already advised " whore is for fucking...not loving"

well said :D......I still prefer the word Whore than wl.....Alot of samsters play with so much fire...kena burned literally....:D

FEDERER801
18-07-2015, 09:26 PM
In this house....i want to eat kiwi....:D

SamV
23-07-2015, 12:03 PM
XIAOMI

Looks & Body: Perfect OL slutty looks. She is above average, around 167cm, slim, B cup and looks like the Jap AV Idol Aino Kishi. Dresses like OL also which was what got my interest.

Service: Full service provided. Good BBJ and some light shower action. Provided a gentle massage at the end as well. Above average as well.

Experience: Chatty and responsive during the FJ. She was professional and mentioned that she was new. She said she was still getting used to the work so should improve over time. Did not have any attitude.

RTF: Yes for OL feel.

comm
25-07-2015, 08:53 PM
is karen still called karen :D

or did she change her name

went down today and saw 2 wls but no karen

Uncle2015
26-07-2015, 11:39 AM
XIAOMI

Looks & Body: Perfect OL slutty looks. She is above average, around 167cm, slim, B cup and looks like the Jap AV Idol Aino Kishi. Dresses like OL also which was what got my interest.

Service: Full service provided. Good BBJ and some light shower action. Provided a gentle massage at the end as well. Above average as well.

Experience: Chatty and responsive during the FJ. She was professional and mentioned that she was new. She said she was still getting used to the work so should improve over time. Did not have any attitude.

RTF: Yes for OL feel.

This house also have Xiaomi ? Or you're confused with L16H54A ?

SamV
27-07-2015, 12:29 AM
Have Xiaomi.

Garfoo
11-09-2015, 05:21 PM
Have Xiaomi.

This house is now closed (for a week already) and the girls have returned. Anybody know reason? When I visited the house, OKT Ah Peng kept on saying "Boh Char Bor" and "Boh Seng Lee". Could that be the reason?

Garfoo
11-09-2015, 07:12 PM
This house is now closed (for a week already) and the girls have returned. Anybody know reason? When I visited the house, OKT Ah Peng kept on saying "Boh Char Bor" and "Boh Seng Lee". Could that be the reason?

Sorry, wrong house. I meantioned W19, which has the same owner as L16H49:D

max_priest
15-09-2015, 09:05 PM
Sorry, wrong house. I meantioned W19, which has the same owner as L16H49:D

My source told me that the rental contract was terminated by the owner of WH19 ... This is because OKT Ah Seng and co-partner, WH12 OKT who rented this house were not able to maintain a fire safety standard in line with the Fire Safety regulation of the Building Authority of Singapore.

Garfoo
15-09-2015, 11:42 PM
My source told me that the rental contract was terminated by the owner of WH19 ... This is because OKT Ah Seng and co-partner, WH12 OKT who rented this house were not able to maintain a fire safety standard in line with the Fire Safety regulation of the Building Authority of Singapore.

I see. So the Fire Dept literally "fired" them. What happen to the WLs, like YuShan? Will miss her if she return.

Garfoo
25-10-2015, 10:21 AM
is karen still called karen :D

or did she change her name

went down today and saw 2 wls but no karen

Karen has left. Only 3 WLs left. Xiao Yan Ch, Xia Ke and WeWe.

max_priest
25-10-2015, 12:04 PM

Just like the now defunct UK, Karen can be a hot Ang pai if her work ethics was good ... Unfortunately things didn't go her way ...

andy1844
30-10-2015, 12:21 PM

Xia ke go back China.

andy1844
30-10-2015, 12:22 PM
Xue er still have.

andy1844
01-11-2015, 11:05 AM
New girls what date coming?

cimhol
30-11-2015, 05:59 PM
New girls what date coming?

Update on the house?

max_priest
14-03-2016, 02:25 PM
I would like to share this, for what its worth. I was talking to an OKT (whilst waiting for a WL from another house) recently and our conversation went to new houses. L20H47 was mentioned. The OKT told me that, recently, he was having coffee with Ah Seng (owner of L16H49 and L20H47) and a few others. Apparently, the other OKTs gave feedback to Ah Seng that his girls CMI. Strangely, Ah Seng admitted that this batch no good and "useless" confirming what some Samsters posted here.

Your above post is timely after seeing the resurface of 123hu ... Thanks for the post, bro ... I am glad that I have ultimately exposed 123hu as someone whose FRs cannot be trusted. :)

If the FR is not genuine, one can only fool the punters once. It is the same like the "promoter" who is helping Yao Yao @ L1809 ... From the very beginning, I already knew this 123hu is up to no good and he has overly exaggerated the whores' features & performance (from L1649) ... At least this time we heard from the horse mouth as well as other OKTs (thru u) that his last batch of WLs are mediocre. This goes to prove that 123hu's and AMGs63's FR are very skeptical. Nonetheless, Let's hope OKT Seng could bring in whore materials like UK & Xiao Chun (ex-WLs of 1649) in the near future.

Cheers,
MaXx

P/S: there are lots of details in this thread showing how cheap Charlie and embarrassing is this lovelorn Flexalong who was ditched by ex-whore, Karen. :D

max_priest
14-03-2016, 02:36 PM

Very well said, bro ... I wonder why I overlooked your this particular post the other time ... :D

I am waiting with bated breathe for OKT Seng to bring in whore of UK's caliber ... ;)

123hu
14-03-2016, 02:41 PM
P/S: there are lots of details in this thread showing how cheap Charlie and embarrassing is this lovelorn Flexalong who was ditched by ex-whore, Karen. :D

HAHAHAHAH BO LAMPA, HAVEN'T YOU REALISED THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO KEEP BRINGING UP THIS TOPIC. YOU'RE REALLY A LONG-WINDED AH PEK. WHAT A FUCKING LOSER. HAHAHAHA

P/S there a lots of details all over the threads about how this ah pek tried to get raw from WL by writing FR. KNN Ah Pek already still go around telling girls hs is internet king. There are also lots of details about him writing fake FR on An AN and MANY bros have pointed out he is talking cock. I heard he is against 1649 because none of the WL can be bothered to entertain him. HAHAHA

flexalong
15-03-2016, 11:00 AM

Told you this motherfucker priest is a tiny weeny piece of shit hanging from my ass hair.

max_priest
23-09-2017, 09:09 PM
What a demure & lovely lass she is!!

Name of WL - Yutong
Origin - Huizhou, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.61 m (without heels)

Very good service accorded to me from this fair, demure, lovely and presentable lass ... She certainly deserves my time to work on a FR for her. I shall do so in due course. Look up for it in my FR thread if you are keen. In the meantime, enjoy my brief commentary. ;)

Enjoy,
MaXx

max_priest
24-09-2017, 06:26 PM
Besides Yutong (my FR posted as promised), the other two WLs are Xiao Xiao - very petite, slim and adorable looking ... Xiao Yu, not my type as she belongs to the meaty type. The ang pai XBD has quit. Sources said she was an ang pai because she was skilled in preparing sushimi cuisine. :D

This shop subsidiary, L2047 has no more WL after the departure of the popular YiYi. I heard there will be about 9 newbies joining these two shops come late October.

Enjoy,
MaXx

stan12345
24-09-2017, 09:19 PM
Besides Yutong (my FR posted as promised), the other two WLs are Xiao Xiao - very petite, slim and adorable looking ... Xiao Yu, not my type as she belongs to the meaty type. The ang pai XBD has quit. Sources said she was an ang pai because she was skilled in preparing sushimi cuisine. :D

This shop subsidiary, L2047 has no more WL after the departure of the popular YiYi. I heard there will be about 9 newbies joining these two shops come late October.

Enjoy,
MaXx
I am regular of her but never get sushimi.😭
Did you,bro?
NO point said XBD offered raw when already left our shores.

unfit
24-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Did you,bro?

Not all customers can enjoy her Blue Fin Tuna...:rolleyes:

Only those S-elected ones not elected ones can savour that cuisine :p

Even Ah Seng regulars also not everybody tasted before ;)

stpboc
24-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Not all customers can enjoy her Blue Fin Tuna...:rolleyes:

Only those S-elected ones not elected ones can savour that cuisine :p

Even Ah Seng regulars also not everybody tasted before ;)

For me if I don't like sashimi , I don't care whether it is served . :)

unfit
24-09-2017, 10:22 PM
For me if I don't like sashimi , I don't care whether it is served . :)

Too much sashimi might caused Diarrhoea :D

max_priest
25-09-2017, 04:53 PM
Did you,bro?

Perhaps when you patronized the Michelin-Star Restuarant, the sashimi wasn't fresh and hence, it was not served. :D

Samurai69
25-09-2017, 07:14 PM
Perhaps when you patronized the Michelin-Star Restuarant, the sashimi wasn't fresh and hence, it was not served. :D

Think the reason can be found at Thread 《GL 150cats FRs》 page 719. Sorry dont know how to copy to here. :D

unfit
25-09-2017, 08:40 PM
Think the reason can be found at Thread 《GL 150cats FRs》 page 719. Sorry dont know how to copy to here. :D

You mean the WL purposely give bad services and hope that the customer will avoid her :confused:

Samurai69
25-09-2017, 09:51 PM
You mean the WL purposely give bad services and hope that the customer will avoid her :confused:

U look at the 1st msg posted by who? Then that answer why he didnt get what he want, maybe his bad remark seen by the WL.

unfit
26-09-2017, 08:55 PM
U look at the 1st msg posted by who? Then that answer why he didnt get what he want, maybe his bad remark seen by the WL.

Anyway she Baleh Cina Kampong liao :p

Let water flow loh :D

andy1844
11-07-2018, 03:13 PM
Hi.

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker

lovecim
11-07-2018, 06:59 PM
Any bros tried Yang yang recently? I am shocked by drop in standards.

Pinkyyli69
11-07-2018, 07:50 PM
Any bros tried Yang yang recently? I am shocked by drop in standards.

Care to elaborate more?

PM you btw :)

baotohk
12-07-2018, 12:34 AM
Care to elaborate more?

PM you btw :)

Just say it out...no secret here

andy1844
18-07-2018, 12:55 PM
This house now business good or not?

dbhh
19-07-2018, 02:07 AM
Tried the often talked about Tian Tian at 1649 a few days ago. True enough, she's a hot babe with big C-cup boobs and pointy nipples. In terms of looks, I think she resembles ex-Mediacorp actress He Yong Fang 何咏芳 except that Tian Tian's nose is broader.

Service-wise, she came across as average for me. Light back massage without BBBJ during shower. On bed, her foreplay included catbath, boob rub and BBBJ which were all passable. She also allowed fingering during BBBJ which was a plus. No auto-frenching and no AR provided. FJ was exciting enough with seductive moans and sucking of her nipples. Attitude was good without any nonsense. Oh, she is also a smoker but she rinsed her mouth clean enough that there wasn't any cigarette smell from her breath.

Overall, still worth a try for her exotic looks and awesome boobs. For me, not keen to RTF so soon since there are other gals to be explored first.

andy1844
29-07-2018, 11:26 PM
Now this house have how many wls?

baotohk
02-08-2018, 07:53 PM
熊黛玲balek kampong

FEDERER801
02-08-2018, 09:03 PM
熊黛玲balek kampong

Who is the wl?

Fat Fatt
02-08-2018, 09:07 PM
Who is the wl?

Is it yuan yuan?

BronzeGod
02-08-2018, 09:45 PM
熊黛玲balek kampong

Yang yang siboh

unfit
02-08-2018, 09:46 PM
熊黛玲balek kampong

Who is the Bear wearing Bell ??? :confused:

BronzeGod
02-08-2018, 09:57 PM
Who is the Bear wearing Bell ??? :confused:

IP MAN’s wife lor...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QM2-6hVKZbQ/TMbc4uvlFBI/AAAAAAAANIE/rLsPmL8Qees/s400/lynn_xiong15.jpg

unfit
02-08-2018, 10:00 PM
IP MAN’s wife lor...

I know Ah Kwok ex lah...just wondering which Teddy @ Ah Seng place :p

Pinkyyli69
02-08-2018, 10:09 PM
熊黛玲balek kampong

What a pity... Was thinking of rtf this weekend :(

baotohk
02-08-2018, 10:37 PM
Yang yang siboh

Bingo!!!!!

FEDERER801
03-08-2018, 10:10 PM
熊黛玲balek kampong

She doesnt look like the actress.....far cry....but i like her tits....wasted.....Nana 2036, Bao Bao and YY 1649.....i think i will go to punish her sister Tian Tian soon! haha:D

Fat Fatt
03-08-2018, 10:38 PM
She doesnt look like the actress.....far cry....but i like her tits....wasted.....Nana 2036, Bao Bao and YY 1649.....i think i will go to punish her sister Tian Tian soon! haha:D

I thought Yuan Yuan look more like 熊黛林

Anyway I have not been in to 1649 for a while

Playerguy
04-08-2018, 09:15 PM
Just had Tian Tian a few days ago. RTF.
When I found out she can speak English, it sounded so cute. And her English sounded like those Chinese girls living in America for a while.
She’s such a turn on and so seductive. After some intimate live making, we chatting and she actually told me she doesn’t really like working here out because of work she tries her best to act the best GFE ever.

baotohk
05-08-2018, 01:49 AM
I thought Yuan Yuan look more like 熊黛林

Anyway I have not been in to 1649 for a while

Really different folks different views:D

BronzeGod
05-08-2018, 07:45 AM
Really different folks different views:D

Spending too many hours on the couch playing with phone spoils the eyes. :D

baotohk
05-08-2018, 11:41 AM
Spending too many hours on the couch playing with phone spoils the eyes. :D

mine doesn't have to play phone anymore ....it's natural progression.

It's like masturbation gives you blindness. i guess it's the same for having too much sex.

I envy those who has good eyes...:o

baotohk
05-08-2018, 11:43 AM
Just had Tian Tian a few days ago. RTF.
When I found out she can speak English, it sounded so cute. And her English sounded like those Chinese girls living in America for a while.
She’s such a turn on and so seductive. After some intimate live making, we chatting and she actually told me she doesn’t really like working here out because of work she tries her best to act the best GFE ever.

She wants you to "redeem" her after your "live" making:D

BronzeGod
05-08-2018, 01:45 PM
mine doesn't have to play phone anymore ....it's natural progression.

It's like masturbation gives you blindness. i guess it's the same for having too much sex.

I envy those who has good eyes...:o

Haha. Some spent whole day sitting at the Geylang house couch playing phone or iPad. That’s why see girls until blur blur donno who is who ;)

saabking
05-08-2018, 01:56 PM
She wants you to "redeem" her after your "live" making:D

haha - just like your namesake - 包去香港 baotohk lol

男人的两个通病
-拉两家妇女下水
-劝婊子从良
女人的两个通病
-和没钱的人谈钱
-和有钱的人谈感情

unfit
05-08-2018, 01:59 PM
haha - just like your namesake - 包去香港 baotohk lol

I tot his nick is Bao Toh King :confused:

saabking
05-08-2018, 02:14 PM
I tot his nick is Bao Toh King :confused:

what is bao toh king?

unfit
05-08-2018, 02:24 PM
what is bao toh king?

泄密王:D

Better ask him lah...my guess only :p

baotohk
05-08-2018, 05:25 PM
泄密王:D

Better ask him lah...my guess only :p

all wrong!!! it's bao toh kia ...lol

unfit
05-08-2018, 06:19 PM
all wrong!!! it's bao toh kia ...lol

泄密仔:D:D:D:D

Playerguy
05-08-2018, 07:33 PM
Ops. So Much typo error. Ya love making.
Sometimes I feel a bit pityful for them when we are the ones enjoying ourselves and they actually don’t like it.

unfit
05-08-2018, 08:31 PM
Sometimes I feel a bit pityful for them when we are the ones enjoying ourselves and they actually don’t like it.

Who loves to be a sex worker :confused:

baotohk
05-08-2018, 10:18 PM

i also don't enjoy working but for the sake of money, we work hard for it.

Likewise it is the same for WLs

baotohk
05-08-2018, 10:19 PM
泄密仔:D:D:D:D

exposed the fake here !!:p

unfit
05-08-2018, 10:21 PM
exposed the fake here !!:p

As long as not 25Kid can liao :D

baotohk
05-08-2018, 10:34 PM
As long as not 25Kid can liao :D

:p:p:p:p No benefit in doing that since nothing to gain

lau_andrew
06-08-2018, 06:05 AM
i also don't enjoy working but for the sake of money, we work hard for it.

Likewise it is the same for WLs

You sell backside wan ah? Got people buy? Everybody also know work hard. But work hard for people who pay present day rates. Not for idiots who can only afford rates from 30yrs ago and still talk so much. :)

Tian Tian is one of the few, if not the only WL in GL that can work at a top class KTV or Siam Du. She is young with the looks to go with it. And she has magnificant breasts. Most WLs are either on the wrong side of 25 or don't have the looks at all. You can go explore.

How Tian Tian came here is a wrong turn in her life which she only has herself to blame. But that doesn't mean she doesn't know her on value in GL. She can easily be raking in close to a $1000 at a Siam Du per night and that's the truth.

Sensible customers know what is quality and pay for it.

Don't begrudge WLs which are out of your league and are unwilling to service you because you don't have the sense to pay reasonable rates for quality product. Don't spoil the goods. People with no brain like you are better off fucking a bapok. Cheap and hardworking. :)

Pinkyyli69
06-08-2018, 07:04 AM
You sell backside wan ah? Got people buy? Everybody also know work hard. But work hard for people who pay present day rates. Not for idiots who can only afford rates from 30yrs ago and still talk so much. :)

Tian Tian is one of the few, if not the only WL in GL that can work at a top class KTV or Siam Du. She is young with the looks to go with it. And she has magnificant breasts. Most WLs are either on the wrong side of 25 or don't have the looks at all. You can go explore.

How Tian Tian came here is a wrong turn in her life which she only has herself to blame. But that doesn't mean she doesn't know her on value in GL. She can easily be raking in close to a $1000 at a Siam Du per night and that's the truth.

Sensible customers know what is quality and pay for it.

Don't begrudge WLs which are out of your league and are unwilling to service you because you don't have the sense to pay reasonable rates for quality product. Don't spoil the goods. People with no brain like you are better off fucking a bapok. Cheap and hardworking. :)

You promote her so much later all the crazy/demanding/rude uncles look for her and she ends up together with her sister back in SC :rolleyes:

lau_andrew
06-08-2018, 09:17 AM
You promote her so much later all the crazy/demanding/rude uncles look for her and she ends up together with her sister back in SC :rolleyes:

They get kicked out fast. True angai donct do 12 hits a day but less hits but quality customers.

I'm not promoting her. Just a lot of fakers here who don't declare their own self-interest: cheap, cheaper, cheapiest. If this is what you want, go for it. When they talk about gem, most of tge time I see the looks cmi but just that they willing to entertain the shit crowd.

This is their criteria but not an accurate reflection of the WL's quality. OKTs have been searching for a long time to bring in below par WLs to match the below par rates. I'm not promoting Tian Tian. To me, I can undertand why she would demand sensible rates. If you cannot meet her expectations, then just fuck off. No one free to entertain your hardworking nonsense.

baotohk
06-08-2018, 09:21 AM

Ignore the troll. His mouth is like his Mother who works in the shop....full of shit

lau_andrew
06-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Ignore the troll. His mouth is like his Mother who works in the shop....full of shit

Hahaha...stupid cheebye who contradicts himself. Why your mother give birth to such a retard?

Stimsia
06-08-2018, 10:36 AM

can we just ignore spastics... they have no sense of reality and see things from their miniscule little bit grey matter left in their dick head;)

baotohk
06-08-2018, 10:39 AM
can we just ignore spastics... they have no sense of reality and see things from their miniscule little bit grey matter left in their dick head;)

Already ignored (in ignore list) but saw his crap when pinky quote his reply

lau_andrew
06-08-2018, 11:42 AM

I see houses closing down, many of the remaining houses with few WLs and ever decreasing quality.

I see a bunch of cheapos desperately exchanging FR in the hope to find bargain and reminiscing about Msian WL. Are they coming back?

I've a very good sense of reality and who are the idiots making noise about not needing to tip and hard work. These are about the last few batches of CAT $150 we'll see and here you have a retard trying to be sage talking about hard work.

Price is dictated by the service provider. You think too expensive, you don't buy. You go buy something cheaper, no one will bother you. People with a false sense of reality don't understand economics and think price is determined by their (shit) budget.

lau_andrew
06-08-2018, 12:04 PM

Aiyah, what you want to talk about my mother you go down to the shop and say loh. If you need help with the location and opening hours, I'm sure many bros can help you out. Don't so frightened leh.

Have a sense of reality. All you're showing is that you're a fucking guniang. Your mother gave birth to a real piece of shit. ;)

max_priest
08-08-2018, 01:15 PM
Was told that two newbies - Nan Tian and Yang Yang will probably start work this Friday. Cool!

Enjoy,
MaXx

max_priest
08-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Was told that two newbies - Nan Tian and Yang Yang will probably start work this Friday. Cool!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Apology, the above mentioned newbies will be based in L1649 subsidiary shop - L2047 instead. ;)

Also heard that the not-so-new WL, Xuen Xuen @ 1649 has RTC. Duo Duo @ 2047 is still around in case anyone is keen.

YiYi @ 2047 is still the reigning hottest WL of 2047/1649. Almost forgotten to FR her ... ;)

JuicyG
08-08-2018, 04:19 PM
Apology, the above mentioned newbies will be based in L1649 subsidiary shop - L2047 instead. ;)

Also heard that the not-so-new WL, Xuen Xuen @ 1649 has RTC. Duo Duo @ 2047 is still around in case anyone is keen.

YiYi @ 2047 is still the reigning hottest WL of 2047/1649. Almost forgotten to FR her ... ;)

Snr brud, anymo good one bside the abv? :)

I tried Meng Meng. Small one but good!

max_priest
08-08-2018, 04:35 PM

Reliable and my go to WL in this shop is Xia Tian (summer). She is slim, about 1.64m tall, chio, Frenchable and paintable. Enjoy!

joker88
08-08-2018, 04:52 PM

Maxy,

She should be Dou Dou and not Duo Duo @2047. :D:)

Yi Yi is still the best. :p

max_priest
09-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Maxy,

She should be Dou Dou and not Duo Duo @2047. :D:)

Thanks for the correction, jokey.

BTW you have not tried Tian Tian, have you? ;)

baotohk
09-08-2018, 11:01 PM

Mo mo or Meng Meng?. I tried the newbie before (Only surviving one) and she is in no way able to compete with the oldies in this house.

Shhe's small in size with a fake B cup boobs. Look wise , i shall not comment. ;)

breeze1972115
12-08-2018, 03:15 PM
This house now how many wls?

joker88
12-08-2018, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the correction, jokey.

BTW you have not tried Tian Tian, have you? ;)

No. Not yet. :)

You are recommending that I try her? :D:D

I guess her body shape and other critical stats must be

Any special traits or skills that she possess? :p

You strongly recommend? :p

omnia
16-08-2018, 12:30 PM
Tian Tian(1649)....23 yr old mm fm ChongQing(born in the yr of the Pig)....demure, feminine, syt chiobu wif an ovalish shaped face, clean clear dewy skin little if any makeup, lovely thickish eyebrows, dreamy black doe eyes, shapely nose, soft lips n soft tongue, straight darkish brown hair worn ponytail style....painted nails, enhances her syt chiobu allure!....156+cm ht, slim shapely legs....beautiful roundish natural perky firm C-/C cup boobs wif light brown nipples, great feel, suck n sight!....fresh tight smooth skin young feel slim curvy bod w/o any fats(ard 45kg wt), wif a lovely shaped back, proportionate bod.....sexy perky juicy small ass, gd bounce n cushion!....pussy well trimmed, small slit oyster, no smell....

There are already quite a few FRs on this syt chiobu in SBF.....so i shall not go into much detail....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.....not so much for her sex svc (although she does gives a shiok sensual slurpy bbbj) but instead for her : syt chiobu looks; fresh slim bod + beautiful round natural biggish boobs; natural high intimacy sex + gentle submissive sweet company....definite gem:cool:

Also she kinda of reminds me of a long since retired AP mm called Katy(2045A).....not with regard to looks/bod but with respect to their personalities instead......both intelligent n bright mms with their own individual personal skills/interests....unusual to find this sort of personality in the GL150 mm scene, even in its heyday which has since passed:cool:

max_priest
22-08-2018, 03:06 AM
A Truly Spell-Binding Experience!

WL Name - YiYi
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.55-1.56m (w/o heels)
Built - Super Slim, petite and almost zero fats but in good dancer shape. Has small faded tattoo above her left breast and one more on her hand. Spotted very tasteful manicure and pedicure on her.
Tits - Very well developed B cupper (am pleasantly surprised!) with pale pink nips and they look ideal for her petite frame.
Home Base - L2047
Misc Info - Debuted in July 2018.

Here is the link to the full detail FR -

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17711446&postcount=70

To me, both YiYi @ 2047 & Xiatian @ 1649 are gems of their respective shops.

P/S: Will roll out a couple of more FR in due course ... ;)

x9447z
24-08-2018, 06:18 PM
Paid Xia Tian (1649) a visit sometime this week. She’s nice and slim, gd bonk. GFE also gd too. Will RTF :D

Greendale7
31-08-2018, 06:23 PM
Name: I believe her name was Xiao Bu Dian (or Tian).
Look: 7.5/10 Not a knockout beauty but your pretty girl-next-door vibe
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 9/10 Noises sounded authentic and overall an awesome FJ
Services: 7/10 Napped and cuddled afterwards
RTF: Sure

greenumbrella
01-09-2018, 03:21 PM
Name: I believe her name was Xiao Bu Dian (or Tian).
Look: 7.5/10 Not a knockout beauty but your pretty girl-next-door vibe
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 9/10 Noises sounded authentic and overall an awesome FJ
Services: 7/10 Napped and cuddled afterwards
RTF: Sure

I'm stuck overseas so cannot scout myself, does anyone know if this is the same XBD as the angpai a few years back?

lextheman
09-09-2018, 02:01 AM
Mo mo or Meng Meng?. I tried the newbie before (Only surviving one) and she is in no way able to compete with the oldies in this house.

Shhe's small in size with a fake B cup boobs. Look wise , i shall not comment. ;)

oneÂ’s man meat is another manÂ’s poison. SheÂ’s in my top 5 RTF. 😊😊

baotohk
21-09-2018, 03:48 PM
Tian Tian back to Chongqing today!!

max_priest
21-09-2018, 09:36 PM
Paid Xia Tian (1649) a visit sometime this week. She’s nice and slim, gd bonk. GFE also gd too. Will RTF :D

Xia Tian is a gem. I hope she wouldn’t be leaving any sooner as well ... I am rushing back to the Lion City to set up a rendezvous with her.

sams11
21-09-2018, 10:27 PM
Tian Tian back to Chongqing today!!

Oh! I remember her as a pretty girl with creamy and silky skin. My sessions with Tian Tian were always steamy and sexicting. She was the top ang pai of 1649 and needed booking.

All the best to Tian Tian!

Fat Fatt
22-09-2018, 08:39 AM
Wah this house left with yuan yuan and Xia Tian that I am familiar with but I have not been back RTF for sometime. Not sure if their ROD time soon.

Been going around to try others in 2047, 1820, 2831A, 1429 ....

baotohk
22-09-2018, 06:09 PM
Wah this house left with yuan yuan and Xia Tian that I am familiar with but I have not been back RTF for sometime. Not sure if their ROD time soon.

Been going around to try others in 2047, 1820, 2831A, 1429 ....

give their newbie a chance. I have been trying the other newbie at 2047.

Not bad at all. :D

leehuashen
22-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Saw a newbie that day at 1649 while waiting for Xia Tian.

Later after action was chatting with Xia Tian. So the convo went this way:

Me: Your house recently got new girls.. I think I saw some new girls while waiting for you just now.
XT: Yah. The girls from one batch before left.. most couldn’t do well.
Me: Yah. Your boss eyes last time got problem.. last batch girls not pretty at all. You’ll beat them many times over. This batch better.
XT: which one you like? Next time we shuang fei!
Me: hahahah!

Actually forget to call boss to ask the girl name after I left. Maybe drop by next week see can try new girl..

Libero
23-09-2018, 11:36 PM
Haha, excellent upsell. She knows men well :cool:

Saw a newbie that day at 1649 while waiting for Xia Tian.

Later after action was chatting with Xia Tian. So the convo went this way:

Me: Your house recently got new girls.. I think I saw some new girls while waiting for you just now.
XT: Yah. The girls from one batch before left.. most couldn’t do well.
Me: Yah. Your boss eyes last time got problem.. last batch girls not pretty at all. You’ll beat them many times over. This batch better.
XT: which one you like? Next time we shuang fei!
Me: hahahah!

Actually forget to call boss to ask the girl name after I left. Maybe drop by next week see can try new girl..

Libero
26-09-2018, 04:40 PM
Dang, wanted to RTF Xia Tian and found out she went back to China already...

leehuashen
26-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Dang, wanted to RTF Xia Tian and found out she went back to China already...

Woah! That’s sudden. Any idea why the sudden departure? She mentioned she will stay throughout the 2 years..

DPOWER
26-09-2018, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=leehuashen;17858558]Woah! That’s sudden. Any idea why the sudden departure? She mentioned she will stay throughout the

rey69
27-09-2018, 12:31 PM
What's left for that house except rude auntie okt?

charon77
27-09-2018, 12:56 PM
There is a new girl in this house called yaya

The tallest there currently, slim and tall at 1.65m
Enhanced C- tits

dbhh
27-09-2018, 01:06 PM
Upped Meng Meng at 1649. Had read about her being good for her services but perhaps somewhat lacking in looks. Finally understood why. To me, she is more of a MILF type of girl. Her crooked upper teeth give her a plainer feel too. Body wise, she has a pair of enhanced small B cups with skinny figure and flat ass.

What she lacks in looks, she surely made up in other areas. For one, she was friendly and chatty. Servicewise, her BBBJ was quite well executed in the shower and on the bed with some deep throat technique applied. Catbath was nicely done too, with licking of my nipples, back, legs, arms and balls. No auto-frenching from her and I didn't request for it too.

When she asked me to be on my all fours with my butt lifted up, I thought she was going to give AR and reverse BBBJ, which was not the case eventually. The most she did was licking of my balls and buttcheeks. A bit disappointed there.

Fortunately, the final foreplay was great: catbath on my upper body, balls and BBBJ when I was lying down. My dick was so excited by her BBBJ that I asked her to stop before it started shooting. Went on missionary position and FJ with cap on till I shot out my load.

As value added service, she gave a passable back massage before we called it a day. She said she had been working for about 3 months and would like to continue as long as she can. She's a worthwhile bonk for me. Just don't expect a pretty young face and you will enjoy her more.

shawn_mib
28-09-2018, 12:14 PM

Enhanced C- tits

yup tried her SOP and no French

SadLoser
29-09-2018, 03:07 PM

Enhanced C- tits

can outcall? hate to go there coz of the rude auntie :mad:

I tried to outcall YY/XT from other houses last time, but very difficult to get. even the OKTs from houses hate the auntie

hopes she retires soon and we can all enjoy a good time there :D

Libero
29-09-2018, 03:41 PM
If you have their target girl, just go to 1649 to wait it out.

Ignore the aunty. If you want her house girl, usually they are ok

I tried to outcall YY/XT from other houses last time, but very difficult to get. even the OKTs from houses hate the auntie

MCPeachBlossom
30-09-2018, 06:09 AM

Your question was asked and answered but as usual you don't understand much. Let me repeat for you. As a certain promoter troll has recommended, which I fully support, you can go to 1658A. :)

Pls go to 1658A and call whichever angpai you desire from other houses. Those who got kicked out by other houses seem to end up there. Bronze cheebye kia also hides there so you'll be in good company. And best part: all the WL there no need to tip. Not I say want ah. Other ppl recommend not to spoil market rate and make sure the 1658A WLs don't earn a single tip.

According to bronze cheebye kia, forcing a WL to french him 3x is just requesting so maybe the WLs there welcome such actions. I don't know. You can always try your luck with Ruyi (Yahui lookalike!). Just keep forcing your mouth on her and she will french you when she is cumming. That's what bronze cheebye says. Do let us know how is the state of the house and room decor since bronze cheebye kia likes it so much.

I never fail to tell WLs it's one of the most run down houses and a real shithole. So far no one disagree. No idea why anyone would enjoy fucking there. ;)

But both of you can window shop and sit there whole day enjoying the OKT's haidilao service LOL before you head over to bronze cheebye kia's other favourite house: 1856 $50 Thai. Business is open for him and his buddies already.

leehuashen
30-09-2018, 09:44 AM

Actually, I have no idea what is the issue with you and the aunty or others with other house OKT... I have never had any issue with her or any other house okt.

I just go to the house, see which got any I feel like bonking, if i want, I pay and go in have fun, if not, I'll smile and say next time and 9 out of 10, they'll smile back and say ok.

Ai ya, just ranting lah. Don't take me too seriously..

BronzeGod
30-09-2018, 01:59 PM
Your question was asked and answered but as usual you don't understand much. Let me repeat for you. As a certain promoter troll has recommended, which I fully support, you can go to 1658A. :)

Pls go to 1658A and call whichever angpai you desire from other houses. Those who got kicked out by other houses seem to end up there. Bronze cheebye kia also hides there so you'll be in good company. And best part: all the WL there no need to tip. Not I say want ah. Other ppl recommend not to spoil market rate and make sure the 1658A WLs don't earn a single tip.

According to bronze cheebye kia, forcing a WL to french him 3x is just requesting so maybe the WLs there welcome such actions. I don't know. You can always try your luck with Ruyi (Yahui lookalike!). Just keep forcing your mouth on her and she will french you when she is cumming. That's what bronze cheebye says. Do let us know how is the state of the house and room decor since bronze cheebye kia likes it so much.

I never fail to tell WLs it's one of the most run down houses and a real shithole. So far no one disagree. No idea why anyone would enjoy fucking there. ;)

But both of you can window shop and sit there whole day enjoying the OKT's haidilao service LOL before you head over to bronze cheebye kia's other favourite house: 1856 $50 Thai. Business is open for him and his buddies already.

Hello, lying bastard son of a whore troll clone promoter for 1649 mcpeachblossom aka 123hu aka andrewmp aka haidilao aka many other clones

Firstly, what the fuck you need to bring up my nick every time someone complains about your mother??? Anything to do with me?

Secondly FUCK you and your lies.

When did I ever say I French Ruyi???? I even asked guys to be gentle with her, you fucking liar!!!!!

Oh yes guys, in my busy-ness, I nearly forgot to release the yahui lookalike.

She's none other than Ruyi 1658a - 50 percent resemblance to Yahui.

There have been enough FRs on her so no need for me to add on.

However, I will say please be gentle with this girl as she is built more for gfe type experience as opposed to hardcore fucking.

Cheers.

Since when do I hide in 1658a???? Apart from Ruyi, do you see any other FR from me about girls in 1658a??? In my years of cheonging, the number of times I went there I can count with one hand.

As for 1856, that’s not my favorite house leh, that’s just one of the many houses that had good girls and nice rooms once upon a time. And even recently it was brought up about their great ang pais.

Agreed. My favourite was Lady when it was 1803. Slutty and sexy with excellent service.

Amy was cute and petite with her big boobs. Same for Mozi except Mozi was much taller.

Those were the days.

Anyway 1856 is history liao

Their girls used to be the Flawless Gem of GL

Apple was the only WL who squirted 3 times in front of me. Her cunt juices certaintly was a good solvent to soften your ear wax, if needed , hahahaha. I could imagine its an erotic sence with your head beside her pussy ......., lol

For Mozi, i missed the chance to bonk her for the first time 2 or 3 days before she cut card as she was fully booked on that evening, knn, lol

I had her either 2 or 3 sessions...plenty of time to TCSS too

I remember she left before CNY and follow by MoZi departure ;)

BTW MZ is damn fucking good

ex Apple @ 1856 also did this for me before :D

This special part is Ear Wax Removal Artisan is Nude cum I am resting my head beside her pussy

Sibay Song

So lying bastard son of a whore troll clone promoter for 1649 mcpeachblossom aka 123hu aka andrewmp aka haidilao aka many other clones, if you got problems with 1658a and 1856 or any other house, you can jolly well go there and tell the okt directly that you this 1649 promoter got problems with them.

Don’t need to use me as a cover to vent your frustrations at other houses.

Secondly, I’m leaving you alone but you die die wanna bring up my nick everytime someone complains about 1649.

So I have to FUCK YOU everytime you come up with lies here because others reading may think your bullshit is true and misunderstand if I kept quiet.

Keep up this bullshit and 1649 will be the next to become a Thai house.

I passed by the other time and saw your girls inside batting flies while there are lots of cars parked outside 1651 next door. Lol.

MCPeachBlossom
30-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Bronze cheebye kia, you where got money go to a lot of houses? You're the fucking liar. You claimed in your FR that a WL rejected your fuck face twice for frenching but finally relented because you thought you made her cum.

Stop pretending you didn't write hor fucking liar. You also said there was nothing wrong with what you did when I called you a fucking animal. Make up your mind, bo lampa. Can force or cannot? So it's common sense to assume you try your animal behaviour on all the WLs, Ruyi included. After all, you think there is nothing wrong.

You're so fucking proud that you managed to get the WL to give in eventually and declared it in your FR. You thought you were a champion. Got your money's worth. You forgot what you wrote ah, stupid cheebye?

Thank you for clarifying that a monkey like you thinks there are angpais in 1658A. Didn't I say you like to hide there? So what's the problem? I encouraged ppl like you to go what. Like how you went to 1856. LOL Is it also a lie that you said to tip the gas attendant instead of WLs? Since you like Ruyi so much, she must have allowed to force your way and no need to tip. I recommend all fuckers like you to go try, what's wrong?

Hahhaha...I don't need any reason to fuck you. I fuck you as and when I feel like it. You are born for me to fuck. And all you can do is beg me not to fuck you because you're a coward. "Pls stop..." LOL :D

diaz
30-09-2018, 08:45 PM
in this house, which girls can french? PLease recommend

BronzeGod
30-09-2018, 09:25 PM
Bronze cheebye kia, you where got money go to a lot of houses? You're the fucking liar. You claimed in your FR that a WL rejected your fuck face twice for frenching but finally relented because you thought you made her cum.

Stop pretending you didn't write hor fucking liar. You also said there was nothing wrong with what you did when I called you a fucking animal. Make up your mind, bo lampa. Can force or cannot? So it's common sense to assume you try your animal behaviour on all the WLs, Ruyi included. After all, you think there is nothing wrong.

You're so fucking proud that you managed to get the WL to give in eventually and declared it in your FR. You thought you were a champion. Got your money's worth. You forgot what you wrote ah, stupid cheebye?

Thank you for clarifying that a monkey like you thinks there are angpais in 1658A. Didn't I say you like to hide there? So what's the problem? I encouraged ppl like you to go what. Like how you went to 1856. LOL Is it also a lie that you said to tip the gas attendant instead of WLs? Since you like Ruyi so much, she must have allowed to force your way and no need to tip. I recommend all fuckers like you to go try, what's wrong?

Hahhaha...I don't need any reason to fuck you. I fuck you as and when I feel like it. You are born for me to fuck. And all you can do is beg me not to fuck you because you're a coward. "Pls stop..." LOL :D

Aiyah, lying bastard son of a whore troll clone promoter for 1649 mcpeachblossom aka 123hu aka andrewmp aka haidilao aka many other clones, if you got problems with 1658a and 1856 or any other house, you can jolly well go there and tell the okt directly that you this 1649 promoter got problems with them.

I passed by the other time and saw your girls inside batting flies while there are lots of cars parked outside 1651 next door. Lol.

MCPeachBlossom
30-09-2018, 10:40 PM
Aiyah bronze cheebye, you are nothing but an empty threat. Since a long time ago, you threatened to boycott 1649 together with your supporters. You say 1856 best. In the end what happened? I tell you what happened. Rely on poor fucks like you who like to force their fuck face on WLs instead of tipping and asking nicely of course the WLs run for their life and tell their friends not to come. Shop sure close lah. But since 1658A got no problems entertaining cheebye kias like you, sure I recommend cheebyes like you to go. You must have tried your animal ways on her and she didn't object and no need to tip. Otherwise why you recommend?

That's why auntie kicks out cheebye kias like you. KNNCCB you still dare to show your face and talk ah? A stupid cheebye, since you made your threat, 1856 closed along with a few other houses but 1649 still in operation. How fucking stupid are you? So long as fuckers like you with no money but like to force the WL to french are asked to fuck off, business will be fine.

A fucker, you got a memory or not? Or you walk around thinking nobody remembered what you said? So who's the liar? I see you're still begging me not to fuck you or what use you as cover. I'm fucking you directly and you think I'm using you as a cover. Please continue to beg me not to fuck you. Fucking funny.

You walk past but bo lampa to go in and give your 'feedback' ah? HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING COWARD! Incidentally that's how you produce your fuck list. Walk past and take a peek. Hahahaha. Cannoot go into the houses. Meng Lu so angpai go back you also don't know. Hahahaha. Cheebye kia you really know shit. $80 and now $50 punter wnat to produce $150 list. Please continue to make a fool of yourself. Still waiting for 1649 to convert to Thai ah? Hahaha...you wait loh. You really love to stand on the street and observe houses hor. I guess you need to entertain yourself on the way to taking the MRT.

BY THE WAY YOU STUPID COW, CHECK WHO THE CARS IN 1651 BELONG TO. ;) Stop making a fucking ass of yourself lah. Chiong GL 20 yrs still know nuts. LOL I really ROFL at how little you know. Hahaha...aiyoh boiboi.

BronzeGod
30-09-2018, 11:05 PM
Aiyah bronze cheebye, you are nothing but an empty threat. Since a long time ago, you threatened to boycott 1649 together with your supporters. You say 1856 best. In the end what happened? I tell you what happened. Rely on poor fucks like you who like to force their fuck face on WLs instead of tipping and asking nicely of course the WLs run for their life and tell their friends not to come. Shop sure close lah. But since 1658A got no problems entertaining cheebye kias like you, sure I recommend cheebyes like you to go. You must have tried your animal ways on her and she didn't object and no need to tip. Otherwise why you recommend?

That's why auntie kicks out cheebye kias like you. KNNCCB you still dare to show your face and talk ah? A stupid cheebye, since you made your threat, 1856 closed along with a few other houses but 1649 still in operation. How fucking stupid are you? So long as fuckers like you with no money but like to force the WL to french are asked to fuck off, business will be fine.

A fucker, you got a memory or not? Or you walk around thinking nobody remembered what you said? So who's the liar? I see you're still begging me not to fuck you or what use you as cover. I'm fucking you directly and you think I'm using you as a cover. Please continue to beg me not to fuck you. Fucking funny.

You walk past but bo lampa to go in and give your 'feedback' ah? HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING COWARD! Incidentally that's how you produce your fuck list. Walk past and take a peek. Hahahaha. Cannoot go into the houses. Meng Lu so angpai go back you also don't know. Hahahaha. Cheebye kia you really know shit. $80 and now $50 punter wnat to produce $150 list. Please continue to make a fool of yourself. Still waiting for 1649 to convert to Thai ah? Hahaha...you wait loh. You really love to stand on the street and observe houses hor. I guess you need to entertain yourself on the way to taking the MRT.

BY THE WAY YOU STUPID COW, CHECK WHO THE CARS IN 1651 BELONG TO. ;) Stop making a fucking ass of yourself lah. Chiong GL 20 yrs still know nuts. LOL I really ROFL at how little you know. Hahaha...aiyoh boiboi.

Aiyah, lying bastard son of a whore troll clone promoter for 1649 mcpeachblossom aka 123hu aka andrewmp aka haidilao aka many other clones, if you got problems with 1658a and 1856 or any other house, you can jolly well go there and tell the okt directly that you this 1649 promoter got problems with them.

MCPeachBlossom
30-09-2018, 11:35 PM

Tell you already you $80 face don't worry about how towkays do business lah. You don't even have an additional $70 in your wallet like to call short time. Your fantasy for getting premium room and service for $150 is not called a business idea. It's called stupidity and don't know how much you're paying. Ipad? HAHAHAHA

I kept up my so called bullshit for a very long still nothing happened leh. U wake up already coward? But your favourite 1856 already converted to $50 for you and your supporters. Fucker, you know what is reality?

Still talking about the cars at 1651? LOL You are a ball of entertainment. You can't stop making a fucking fool of yourself.

BronzeGod
30-09-2018, 11:48 PM
Tell you already you $80 face don't worry about how towkays do business lah. You don't even have an additional $70 in your wallet like to call short time. Your fantasy for getting premium room and service for $150 is not called a business idea. It's called stupidity and don't know how much you're paying. Ipad? HAHAHAHA

I kept up my so called bullshit for a very long still nothing happened leh. U wake up already coward? But your favourite 1856 already converted to $50 for you and your supporters. Fucker, you know what is reality?

Still talking about the cars at 1651? LOL You are a ball of entertainment. You can't stop making a fucking fool of yourself.

MCPeachBlossom
30-09-2018, 11:53 PM
Heehee...the more you repost, the more you show you're an utter moron who has no answer to what I said. You're the fucking liar. Only know how to repost and talk about renovation. Hahahaha. In real life, bo lampa to give your feedback. But act like dai kor dai online collect feedback. Got submit? Just walk past the houses scared shitless and go home repost your stupidity. Hahahaha

But pls continue to talk about 1651. If only you knew what a fool you are...LOL.

ahmong
01-10-2018, 12:10 AM
so sad... im here to read about gals and how to poke them... and not men poking each other....

anw...

had recently tried Meng Meng too. not the best of looks, i think short-hair gals in geylang not that well-liked, but she got good GFE n touches...

missed Tian Tian and Xia Tian...

Tao Tao is so so only..

MCPeachBlossom
01-10-2018, 12:21 AM
so sad... im here to read about gals and how to poke them... and not men poking each other....

anw...

had recently tried Meng Meng too. not the best of looks, i think short-hair gals in geylang not that well-liked, but she got good GFE n touches...

missed Tian Tian and Xia Tian...

Tao Tao is so so only..

Tian Tian is a once off. Think she fully deserve Miss Emeritius Geylang Universe. Pick the other small sizes and big boobs one...good. Sad to hear about Tao Tao. She looked not bad. Good intel. Hope she improve.

ahmong
01-10-2018, 12:55 AM
maybe i lucky lor, met Tian Tian on the good days more than once!

wat other gals are in store?

heard a lot, but I had nv seen Xiao Bu Dian before... maybe too angpai, always in the room..

MCPeachBlossom
02-10-2018, 05:07 AM
maybe i lucky lor, met Tian Tian on the good days more than once!

wat other gals are in store?

heard a lot, but I had nv seen Xiao Bu Dian before... maybe too angpai, always in the room..

Oh Tian Tian was superb. I meant once off as in there will not be another WL of her quality. Young, chio and with a body to die for. Great personality too. She has the same professionalism as the ORD Zhang Ziyi Kopi. Both no BS.

MCPeachBlossom
02-10-2018, 05:19 AM
in this house, which girls can french? PLease recommend

WLs here are known to be friendly. ;)

redarrow
03-10-2018, 05:34 PM

Enhanced C- tits

Don’t bother trying this bitch or house, everything cannot. Period.

Wasted my money n time, worst service ever experienced.

Going by the threat, seem like the aunt endorse their action. The bitch can actually not give service n claim it’s her rights. Can repatriat to Mother land for fertiliser used. Hope at least the enhancement is organic.

MCPeachBlossom
03-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Don’t bother trying this bitch or house, everything cannot. Period.

Wasted my money n time, worst service ever experienced.

Going by the threat, seem like the aunt endorse their action. The bitch can actually not give service n claim it’s her rights. Can repatriat to Mother land for fertiliser used. Hope at least the enhancement is organic.

It's her right not to give service. That's a simple fact. Just as it's her right not to french, lick your ass, give you a blowjob, not to allow you to finger or lick her pussy, give you shower or massage you. It's YOU who got it wrong and think your $150 includes all these services. It does not.

Whether or not it's good for her business and whether her boss will be happy about it is another story altogether but it's definately her right not to give you any service. It is also her right to reject you, don't talk about service. When she says it's her right not to give service, she was merely stating a simple fact.

Better wake up fool. You're in Geylang. You try forcing the WL to do anything she does not wish to do because you think it's your right, good luck to you.

The fact that you think the WL owes you service and demand it shows there is something wrong with your head. It is well known that WLs treat different customers differently because this is indeed their right.

So the bitch is really you.

redarrow
03-10-2018, 07:39 PM
It's her right not to give service. That's a simple fact. Just as it's her right not to french, lick your ass, give you a blowjob, not to allow you to finger or lick her pussy, give you shower or massage you. It's YOU who got it wrong and think your $150 includes all these services. It does not.

Whether or not it's good for her business and whether her boss will be happy about it is another story altogether but it's definately her right not to give you any service. It is also her right to reject you, don't talk about service. When she says it's her right not to give service, she was merely stating a simple fact.

Better wake up fool. You're in Geylang. You try forcing the WL to do anything she does not wish to do because you think it's your right, good luck to you.

The fact that you think the WL owes you service and demand it shows there is something wrong with your head. It is well known that WLs treat different customers differently because this is indeed their right.

So the bitch is really you.

Coming from your tone we know where your alignment lies.

Sure your won’t see anyone near the bitch house.

MCPeachBlossom
04-10-2018, 03:55 AM
Coming from your tone we know where your alignment lies.

Sure your won’t see anyone near the bitch house.

You suck at being sure of anything and nobody is going to align themselves with an idiot. LOL. You were sure the WL was wrong in saying it's her right. Actually, you're the fool. If you had said her service was like shit, that would have been a fair comment. You pay $, the service no gd, it's your right to bitch about it. It's just your experience. Someone else may get a different experience. The world don't revolve around you hor, bastard.

But you take issue with her saying that it's her right not to provide service when that is indeed the case and many WLs no longer wish to provide service. You came online to slam the WL but it backfired. Any service is considered extra that's why it varies so much from WL to WL and from customer to customer. Seasoned punters will just call the next WL and not waste time. At $150 this kind of pricing, there will be more misses than hits.

Your right as a customer is either to call or don't call based on whether her performance meets your expectations. Vote with your $, not like a gina sai make noise online. You're either an old head who has not been to Geylang for a long time still expecting your ass to be licked or a young punk first time see the world. Learn to be less naive and consider yourself schooled.

leehuashen
12-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Sad that Xia Tian left prematurely, so went back to check out new girls to try. Tried Tao Tao. First time trying her.

Looks is passable, service wise is slightly above average. She have a very friendly personality. Very easy to talk to. Pack meat at the right places (ass) so it’s quite nice to be doing in doggy.

Will rtf if I’m bored of other girls. Quite some of my regular left recently, I’m going to go into explorer mode to try out other girls to repopulate my regular list..

Dignified69
19-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Yaya is fair, slim, 160cm+ with well sculptured enhanced C boobs. She is not aware of the nation of France, does not allow access to her strawberry patch and gives the the bare minimum service (BBBJ + FJ in a few positions). There are better ways to spend $150 and 60min.

lextheman
24-11-2018, 01:20 PM
Yaya is fair, slim, 160cm+ with well sculptured enhanced C boobs. She is not aware of the nation of France, does not allow access to her strawberry patch and gives the the bare minimum service (BBBJ + FJ in a few positions). There are better ways to spend $150 and 60min.

Went to 1649 to look for Meng Meng. However she was busy and chose a tall slim girl. Went into the room and realize the girl was yaya. she seems pleasant and I liked her smile - really 电到我. Unlike all the comments here, she treated me nicely by unbuttoning my clothes and licked me all over my body before shower. We both stripped and headed to shower. During shower she gave me a cat bath and boob fuck. I was so hard and almost wanted to fuck her then. She then Allowed me to stick my dick onto the outside of her pussy and kept grinding. She went out to dry herself first and then helped me to dry up. He then gave me a 1x good BBBJ while wiping legs after my body. I was on cloud 9. My dick was hard all the way. I couldn’t take it and cap on inserted her on standing doggie position. I like the view when I trust her from the back and grabbing her boobs( seems fake to me but doesn’t matter it was so beautiful ) turned around she pushed me to sit on the bed and she rode on me for a good 5mins I almost want to cum and I told her to stop, remove my CD and she HJ me as I unload onto her boobs. after which she smiled and ask me for a second round with meng meng. I know she was being cheeky and I couldn’t take it anymore.

Left satisfied. will RTF. However Meng Meng still my fav in the house :)

MCPeachBlossom
24-11-2018, 04:16 PM
LOL. You are really THE MAN. A WL no matter how angpai also have a lot of customers she asked to fuck off. A WL no matter how shit also got that few customers she treats better. That's life in GL.

max_priest
03-12-2018, 10:03 PM
I have tried YaYa and managed to catch a glimpse of the other two newbies ... Will FR Yaya in due course ...

1) LeLe

She is youngish, sweet looking, demure, slim and tight youthful bod ... Appeared to possess A cupper frontal assets from the exterior. I guess she is about 1.58m tall without heels. She smiled alluringly at me as I walked into this shop. This made me wanna up her next ... ;)

2) Tao Tao

She looks like she is in her early twenties ... presentable, demure but not those outstandingly chio that could stand out from the crowd ... She is fair, slim and prolly possesses B cupper racks. She is around 1.6m without heels. I may try her too ...

3) Yaya

This Fujian lass is certainly pretty with sharp facial features like a photographic model ... she has long black and straight tress. She told me she is 25 years of age. She is very fair, leggy and slim like a model ... She possesses surgically-augmented C cupper assets with yummy & pointy pink nips ... she is around 1.68 to 1.69 m tall (on barefoot). She stood up distinctly among the newbies because of her good looks and majestic physique ... I enjoyed my session thoroughly as she was a naturalist ... Do stay tune for my FR! :D

Enjoy,
MaXx

Dignified69
04-12-2018, 01:54 AM
I have tried YaYa and managed to catch a glimpse of the other two newbies ... Will FR Yaya in due course ...

1) LeLe

She is youngish, sweet looking, demure, slim and tight youthful bod ... Appeared to possess A cupper frontal assets from the exterior. I guess she is about 1.58m tall without heels. She smiled alluringly at me as I walked into this shop. This made me wanna up her next ... ;)

2) Tao Tao

She looks like she is in her early twenties ... presentable, demure but not those outstandingly chio that could stand out from the crowd ... She is fair, slim and prolly possesses B cupper racks. She is around 1.6m without heels. I may try her too ...

3) Yaya

This Fujian lass is certainly pretty with sharp facial features like a photographic model ... she has long black and straight tress. She told me she is 25 years of age. She is very fair, leggy and slim like a model ... She possesses surgically-augmented C cupper assets with yummy & pointy pink nips ... she is around 1.68 to 1.69 m tall (on barefoot). She stood up distinctly among the newbies because of her good looks and majestic physique ... I enjoyed my session thoroughly as she was a naturalist ... Do stay tune for my FR! :D

Enjoy,
MaXx

Is LeLe the one with short curly hair?
I had Tao Tao and her physique appeals to me
Looking forward to your FR on Yaya. If everyone was blessed with your blessings, satisfaction and happiness would abound!

max_priest
04-12-2018, 12:07 PM
Is LeLe the one with short curly hair?
I had Tao Tao and her physique appeals to me
Looking forward to your FR on Yaya. If everyone was blessed with your blessings, satisfaction and happiness would abound!

Lele’s hair is brown in color and somewhat long & straight. BTW, Yaya’s hair color is brownish black. U may have seen Meng Meng instead.

.... if everyone was blessed with your blessings, satisfaction and happiness would abound

It is a manifestation of one desires to create the mood & momentum within the resources of ones charm and eloquence in order to achieve ones holy grail ... :cool:

How was your session with Tao Tao? U may wanna consider YiYi over at their subsidiary shop. ;)

Pinkyyli69
04-12-2018, 02:28 PM
It is a manifestation of one desires to create the mood & momentum within the resources of ones charm and eloquence in order to achieve ones holy grail ... :cool:

Bro max, totally agree with you. As much as it is the WLs' due responsibility to service us punters, they are humans afterall. The least we could, do within our means, in hopes of feeding our inner desires is like what you mentioned some mix of "charm and eloquence". Execution is all up to each bro's interpretation :cool:

Btw, who are your personal top3 existing WLs from this house as well as it's L20 subsidiary, based on your personal judging matrix? :p

Dignified69
04-12-2018, 09:42 PM
The sessions with Tao Tao were in early October. I was out of town in between and had some good frenching experiences with others. This has addled my brain and I am unable to recollect if I got frenching from her. Most probably I did.

Her boobs are full and wonderful and her ass is also juicy. Good for doggy style. She loves to get painted. Her juices flow freely and her squirms are music to my ears. In my eyes she is gem material.

MCPeachBlossom
05-12-2018, 12:32 PM
Cars need to run in before they hit their full potential. I recall Yutong was a very slow starter but turned out to be fast and furious in the end.

Dignified69
07-12-2018, 04:39 PM
My Relationship With Tao Tao Came to an End

Gal: Tao Tao
Height: ~155cm
Boobs: Luscious, firm and creamy C cups with peachy eraser nipples. The gold standard in boobs. 11/10
Physique - Not slim, but healthy and strong. Juicy butt made for doggie style bonking. 10/10
Skin Tone - Fair and smooth 10/10. Her back is a delight to see in the ceiling mirror
Hair: Straightened black 10/10
Sense of style - Yes. I like her pointed toe slingback. Elegant

FR

Today was not a day for frenching. Today was not also a day for painting. And so, today was a day for a relationship to end.

The cat bath was still very nice. Two rounds with her firm tongue brought many sensations to my epidermis and dermis. Mastery over the BBBJ remains. She knows how to twirl her tongue around a rigid rod, slurp, tickle the foreskin and moan at the same time. Electrifying sensations coursed through the length of the small head.

Her slurpy BBBJ kept the captain at a stiffer attention than usual. The lack of opportunities to paint brought a greater sense of urgency. We made love in three positions. Girl on top, missionary with those luscious legs parted and together and finally doggy bonking. Mini-beast mode was ignited with a longer than usual pumping of her fine arse. Even when my soldiers rushed out with a fierce urgency, the captain wanted to fight on. I could feel his itch for more.

If frenching and painting were still there I would have to permanently occupy a room in 1649. Such is the hold of her physique over me, that even without frenching, I would still be her happy puppy.

No frenching is understandable. But no man should be denied the chance to paint. Particularly when the canvas is so elegant and enticing. The artist in me will not permit it. And so we decided to part ways.

All of the above notwithstanding, I will always treasure my time with Toa Tao.

Etc
Saw Meng Meng. Nose bled. Saw Shan Shan at 1669. Nose bled again. Have to fix this....any suggestions how? ;)

max_priest
08-12-2018, 03:23 PM
Bro max, totally agree with you. As much as it is the WLs' due responsibility to service us punters, they are humans afterall. The least we could, do within our means, in hopes of feeding our inner desires is like what you mentioned some mix of "charm and eloquence". Execution is all up to each bro's interpretation :cool:

Btw, who are your personal top3 existing WLs from this house as well as it's L20 subsidiary, based on your personal judging matrix? :p

Hi bro, am afraid I have not tried all the newbies to date to make a fair judgement ... Those whores whom I tried at least once if not more have already quit except for YiYi who is still the top hottie of these two shops. ;)

MrBigBadBird
18-12-2018, 09:58 AM
Luckily managed to try Yaya just before she cut card.
Nice tall icy beauty.

max_priest
18-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Since YaYa has RTC abruptly ... not sure for whatever reason ... no need for me to pen a FR for her anymore ... I was a little disappointed as her looks and service suits me well ... Many said she doesn’t allow frenching and only offered non enthusiastic service but I beg to differ ... we kissed with our lips apart but very little tongue contact. She claimed that she doesn’t like saliva contact ... I love the way she performed G2G on me ... my dick reacted appropriately in rock hard fashion. Her vagina fluid and pussy was moist and warm ... perfect condition for my dick. She offered me a spontaneous service that I adore. She is considered chio by Cat150 standard with her sharp facial features and porcelain fair & superbly smooth skin ...

MrBigBadBird
18-12-2018, 03:51 PM
Since YaYa has RTC abruptly ... not sure for whatever reason ... no need for me to pen a FR for her anymore ... I was a little disappointed as her looks and service suits me well ... Many said she doesn’t allow frenching and only offered non enthusiastic service but I beg to differ ... we kissed with our lips apart but very little tongue contact. She claimed that she doesn’t like saliva contact ... I love the way she performed G2G on me ... my dick reacted appropriately in rock hard fashion. Her vagina fluid and pussy was moist and warm ... perfect condition for my dick. She offered me a spontaneous service that I adore. She is considered chio by Cat150 standard with her sharp facial features and porcelain fair & superbly smooth skin ...

Ya bro!
She’s not bad.
But 1820 Lisa much better in attitude and natural boobs; better try before she leaves soon.
Likely next or max following week.

Dignified69
18-12-2018, 04:38 PM

Not everyone is blessed with the Max factor ...

Dignified69
25-12-2018, 04:13 PM
:D She Gave Me Her Panties For Christmas! :p

Gal: Meng Meng
Height: 145 cm or maybe less
Hair: Short, so something different
Face: Cutish
Boobs: B+, Full
Sense of style: Appealing
Attitude: Friendly. You take care of me; I’ll take care of you

FR

I wanted to practice my French, in case I got lucky under the mistletoe, or camel toe for that matter. Her short hair had caught my fancy on earlier visits. Intel had indicated the possibility of a French connection. So I found myself at L16H49 – A man with a mission.

In the room, I introduced myself by lifting her on to the bed and burying my face into her ample breasts. After some cuddling and fondling, I gave her the small gift I had got her. She was delighted, helped me to undress, gave me a playful slap on the buttocks and took me into the shower.

Showering with her was fun. She soaped Dick well and stroked him from behind. I played with her Titties while Dick ground against her Pert Arse. We spent a good amount of time groping and fondling each other.

On the bed, she gave my torso an elaborate cat bath. I tried to initiate French but she smilingly indicted that she was happier to peck my lips. I told her, if that made her happy, it made me happy too. This prompted her to give my now eager member a first class blowjob. She slurped my dick head, licked the full length of the shaft and played with my balls.

It was now my turn to service her. I licked her ears and armpits and this made her laugh. Since she was ticklish I tickled her more and both of us enjoyed a good laugh.

Sucking her firm breasts was a delight and I spent a good amount of time on this task. Her pussy was soon crying out for love and so I took my time getting there. I teased her at length with gentle touch’s on her clit alternating with eating out her in full. She was soon creaming and moaning with delight. I then moved in to share her pussy juices with her and she was receptive to some frenching. After some more BBBJ and cunnilingus in 69 position, it was time for the fuck job.

We made love to each other in missionary position with intermittent moderate frenching. I took delight in spreading her legs wide apart. This was followed by doggie bonking at length. Her arse was built for this and provided a nice cushion. I soon dragged her to the corner of the bed and proceeded to pound her for some more time.

Sleeping for only 2 ½ hours the previous night is not conducive to good sex. The captain refused to send my soldiers out. Meng Meg was understanding and allowed me unlimited access to her pussy and boobs. She frenched me intermittently and administered a diligent hand job. Soon my soldiers were gushing out.

As time was running out we proceeded to shower. We were both partially dressed when I remembered my promise to bro DPOWER.

I promptly asked my darling Meng Meng if I could have her panties. She was at first surprised, subsequently smiled but still said no. I pleaded with her that I loved her and her pussy and she spanked me on the buttocks and chased me around the room. True love and a tenner eventually won her over and she removed her frilly shorts and handed over her black lacy panty. We laughed a lot, she gave me a farewell kiss and I walked out with a new experience.

Postscript – This black lacy, thong style panty smells of Victoria Secret’s cocoa butter and Meg Meng’s sweet cream. Burying my face in her panty reminds me of our amorous adventure. I will visit you again my sweet, fun gal.

KnuckleDuster
29-12-2018, 01:36 PM

FR

I wanted to practice my French, in case I got lucky under the mistletoe, or camel toe for that matter. Her short hair had caught my fancy on earlier visits. Intel had indicated the possibility of a French connection. So I found myself at L16H49 – A man with a mission.

In the room, I introduced myself by lifting her on to the bed and burying my face into her ample breasts. After some cuddling and fondling, I gave her the small gift I had got her. She was delighted, helped me to undress, gave me a playful slap on the buttocks and took me into the shower.

Showering with her was fun. She soaped Dick well and stroked him from behind. I played with her Titties while Dick ground against her Pert Arse. We spent a good amount of time groping and fondling each other.

On the bed, she gave my torso an elaborate cat bath. I tried to initiate French but she smilingly indicted that she was happier to peck my lips. I told her, if that made her happy, it made me happy too. This prompted her to give my now eager member a first class blowjob. She slurped my dick head, licked the full length of the shaft and played with my balls.

It was now my turn to service her. I licked her ears and armpits and this made her laugh. Since she was ticklish I tickled her more and both of us enjoyed a good laugh.

Sucking her firm breasts was a delight and I spent a good amount of time on this task. Her pussy was soon crying out for love and so I took my time getting there. I teased her at length with gentle touch’s on her clit alternating with eating out her in full. She was soon creaming and moaning with delight. I then moved in to share her pussy juices with her and she was receptive to some frenching. After some more BBBJ and cunnilingus in 69 position, it was time for the fuck job.

We made love to each other in missionary position with intermittent moderate frenching. I took delight in spreading her legs wide apart. This was followed by doggie bonking at length. Her arse was built for this and provided a nice cushion. I soon dragged her to the corner of the bed and proceeded to pound her for some more time.

Sleeping for only 2 ½ hours the previous night is not conducive to good sex. The captain refused to send my soldiers out. Meng Meg was understanding and allowed me unlimited access to her pussy and boobs. She frenched me intermittently and administered a diligent hand job. Soon my soldiers were gushing out.

As time was running out we proceeded to shower. We were both partially dressed when I remembered my promise to bro DPOWER.

I promptly asked my darling Meng Meng if I could have her panties. She was at first surprised, subsequently smiled but still said no. I pleaded with her that I loved her and her pussy and she spanked me on the buttocks and chased me around the room. True love and a tenner eventually won her over and she removed her frilly shorts and handed over her black lacy panty. We laughed a lot, she gave me a farewell kiss and I walked out with a new experience.

Postscript – This black lacy, thong style panty smells of Victoria Secret’s cocoa butter and Meg Meng’s sweet cream. Burying my face in her panty reminds me of our amorous adventure. I will visit you again my sweet, fun gal.

Haha u must have paid for the panties u sicko

Dignified69
29-12-2018, 02:18 PM
It was a token $10 spent in the name of science. Plus the sweet WL would have to finance a new pair.....

That said, as per the laws of supply and demand, it’s market value will be much more. Anyone interested?

max_priest
29-12-2018, 08:51 PM
It was a token $10 spent in the name of science. Plus the sweet WL would have to finance a new pair.....

That said, as per the laws of supply and demand, it’s market value will be much more. Anyone interested?

How about strands of pussy hair of your fave whores for keepsake? :p

Dignified69
30-12-2018, 12:50 AM
How about strands of pussy hair of your fave whores for keepsake? :p

Wah lau! You think I am a pervert or something ;)

I am just a small potato who has been led astray by his ku ku bird!

lextheman
30-12-2018, 01:06 AM

FR

I highly doubt the words of yours even I’m a fan of meng meng.

Antonio
01-01-2019, 11:37 AM
L16H49

GUYS BEWARE! This happen recently only.

Of all the things that can happen in GL, this house is the worst. THE OKT IS A PERVERT! They install hidden camera in the room! NOT OUTSIDE THE ROOM< IT IS IN THE ROOM WHERE IS FUCK MY GAL! How i know? They were caught red handed by me . Had a big quarrel with the OKTs in the House :mad:

it is just despicable for them to do that for whatever reason. I am sure the cheebye OKT will sent his DOGS to ZAP me again after this post! PUI!

GoCunt
01-01-2019, 12:25 PM
That is outrages if that is true. You have all rights to make a police report

Cheers

L16H49

Of all the things that can happen in GL, this house is the worst. THE OKT IS A PERVERT! They install hidden camera in the room! NOT OUTSIDE THE ROOM< IT IS IN THE ROOM WHERE IS FUCK MY GAL! How i know? They were caught red handed by me . Had a big quarrel with the OKTs in the House :mad:

it is just despicable for them to do that for whatever reason. I am sure the cheebye OKT will sent his DOGS to ZAP me again after this post! PUI!

lhmaaa
07-01-2019, 03:49 AM
I believe you should have taken photo as evidence. Just report to the police.

L16H49

SadLoser
09-01-2019, 06:52 PM
L16H49

WTF?? so beside having to deal with the rude quarrelsome bitch auntie OKT, they now even install hidden cameras inside the rooms?

what was the OKT response when u confronted them? U shld have make a police report

gosh luckily I have swore off this house! :mad:

max_priest
10-01-2019, 11:19 PM
WTF?? so beside having to deal with the rude quarrelsome bitch auntie OKT, they now even install hidden cameras inside the rooms?

what was the OKT response when u confronted them? U shld have make a police report

gosh luckily I have swore off this house! :mad:

Bro, you know what? I LMAO when I read all these comments especially from this phantom member - Antonio ... This nick, Antonio has not been active since year 2005 and recently he resurfaced to post FR/comments on whores in GL out of the blue. Before 2005, he was not even active in GL ... you could run a check on his historical postings ... you guys need to be sharp and smart. This Antonio has not been active for eons and prolly used by another “samster” (with authority) to create havoc with certain ulterior motive. Same story for the other nick - Cloud who has never been active in GL thread since his inception till 2015. He was absent for 3 years and suddenly resurfaced to comment and posted negative FR on GL whores. Dun you guys find it bizarre?

The “person” who set up the thread - “GL hall of shame” has similar ulterior motive per se ... what and who is he targeting at?! Very simple - He is forcing GL OKT to sponsor this sub thread on a monthly basis. Otherwise he will use phantom members and/or clones to discredit and/or tarnish the image of these shops. The SBF owner told me that he is contemplating to shut down this GL thread since there is so much flaming and trolling and yet not bringing in revenue unlike the rest of the threads in this forum. I told him - “You are the Boss and it is entirely your prerogative to do so. I have contributed enough for more than a decade ... well, be my guest!” :cool:

You think a seasoned and experience OKT like Ah Seng who owned L1649 & L2047 would secretly plant a CCTV inside the room to film his clients?! Which OKT in his right mind would do that? Well, unless he/she is tired of making a living in GL. Mind you, GL is strictly governed by AV/MHA. Therefore you think OKT Ah Seng is so silly? He made lots of $$$ for more than 2 decades in GL and you think he would squander away his earning opportunity like this?! Oh c’mon guys!

As I said before and I say again, I could spot a OKT/runner and/or a phantom member/clone from a mile. :D

Dignified69
11-01-2019, 12:16 AM
Bro, you know what? I LMAO when I read all these comments especially from this phantom member - Antonio ... This nick, Antonio has not been active since year 2005 and recently he resurfaced to post FR/comments on whores in GL out of the blue. Before 2005, he was not even active in GL ... you could run a check on his historical postings ... you guys need to be sharp and smart. This Antonio has not been active for eons and prolly used by another “samster” (with authority) to create havoc with certain ulterior motive. Same story for the other nick - Cloud who has never been active in GL thread since his inception till 2015. He was absent for 3 years and suddenly resurfaced to comment and posted negative FR on GL whores. Dun you guys find it bizarre?

The “person” who set up the thread - “GL hall of shame” has similar ulterior motive per se ... what and who is he targeting at?! Very simple - He is forcing GL OKT to sponsor this sub thread on a monthly basis. Otherwise he will use phantom members and/or clones to discredit and/or tarnish the image of these shops. The SBF owner told me that he is contemplating to shut down this GL thread since there is so much flaming and trolling and yet not bringing in revenue unlike the rest of the threads in this forum. I told him - “You are the Boss and it is entirely your prerogative to do so. I have contributed enough for more than a decade ... well, be my guest!” :cool:

You think a seasoned and experience OKT like Ah Seng who owned L1649 & L2047 would secretly plant a CCTV inside the room to film his clients?! Which OKT in his right mind would do that? Well, unless he/she is tired of making a living in GL. Mind you, GL is strictly governed by AV/MHA. Therefore you think OKT Ah Seng is so silly? He made lots of $$$ for more than 2 decades in GL and you think he would squander away his earning opportunity like this?! Oh c’mon guys!

As I said before and I say again, I could spot a OKT/runner and/or a phantom member/clone from a mile. :D

Good to have a voice of sanity and logic step into this thread. While GL is made for the use of our small head, we should not stop using our big head.

SadLoser
13-01-2019, 03:50 PM

thanks for pointing this out! have a very negative impression of 1649 all along - the auntie OKT is very rude & unpleasant, and subsequently they have this clone promoter who keeps attacking/cyber bully anyone who post a negative FR for 1649

but i agree that the planting of spy camera is a totally different issue! doesn't seem logical for the OKT to do so

the problem with this forum is there are so much trolling/fake FRs and unnecessary squabbles between members. the only posts that i can believe now are those from senior bros like yourself whom i have read your numerious objective FRs

MCPeachBlossom
14-01-2019, 08:29 PM
thanks for pointing this out! have a very negative impression of 1649 all along - the auntie OKT is very rude & unpleasant, and subsequently they have this clone promoter who keeps attacking/cyber bully anyone who post a negative FR for 1649

but i agree that the planting of spy camera is a totally different issue! doesn't seem logical for the OKT to do so

the problem with this forum is there are so much trolling/fake FRs and unnecessary squabbles between members. the only posts that i can believe now are those from senior bros like yourself whom i have read your numerious objective FRs

You attack auntie online can but cannot attack you. You repeat about auntie how many times already? You repeat can, other ppl repeat is bullying you.

Please point out which negative fr was subsequently attacked by a promoter. Can you even find one? The problem with fucking cheebyes like you'll keep repeating the same old story even when you've been proven to be a fucking liar.

But more importantly, WHEN IS THE GL SECTION SHUTTING DOWN? Or just like antonio talk BIG only? Do it lah. Shut down lah. Mai xia suay open mouth want to shut down and still keep it running. Fucking joke. HAHAHAHA

HaiDiLao
03-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Had the good fortune of having the new stock walk pass me on their way back from somewhere. 2 of them are god damn chio. One I saw closely, confirm chop 100 marks. The other I only saw 1/2 face but also looks damn good. According to the paper on the glass wall, starting work tomorrow.

Cockroaches like baotohk, turgid and sad loser need not apply. By your own admissions, helpers are rude to you and WLs don't let you touch. Take a hint and fuck off somewhere far away.

HaiDiLao
03-03-2019, 09:33 PM
For reference, ownself admit the WL can't be fucked with him and rather play mobile phone. :D

Lor 1608 Coco

Con:
1 No kissing
2 No BBBJ in shower (but there was BBBJ on bed)
3 No GFE (cold and uninterested)
4 Spend almost all her time playing with her mobile

crazyboy282002
09-03-2019, 12:43 PM
For reference, ownself admit the WL can't be fucked with him and rather play mobile phone. :D

Anyone here tried 豆豆 of 1649 .
Is she worth a try ?

Dignified69
19-04-2019, 01:40 PM
A fun time with a fun gal

Gal: Mung Mung
Height: short
Boobs: Very nicely enhanced B+
Distinguishing features: Short hair, crooked teeth
I like: her fun nature, slim waist and short hair
French: Did not get. This was RTF1

In the room she sat on my chest.
Took my shirt off and caressed my chest.
Made small talk.
We took off each otherÂ’s clothes and fondled each other.

Shower was excellent.
She stoked my didi from behind
She saw it made me horny and did it more.
I squatted down and she put her foot on my thigh So that I could wash it.
Soaped up her toes, calves, thigh and pussy.
She rubbed my face into her pussy and boobs.
Got soap on my face.
She sat on my thigh and we groped each other.
She turned around and I rubbed my face into her soapy butt. Thanks
After washing off, she gave me a loving blow job and stroked my balls.

On the bed, she licked and me all over a caressed me.
She smiled and looked into my eyes.
She is pretty, fair and cute.
She gave me a satisfying blow job.
Then it was my turn to lick her and caress and tease her pussy.
I did a good job and it made me happy.
We made love to each other in 69 position.
I like 69.

Fuck job was in doggy.
We did it in several variants of doggy only
I could not cum - stressed from walking in heat and miscomm at another house
Plus no French.
I asked her to get on top of me and rub her pussy into my face
Manual simulation resulted in a fount of white milky liquid.

She asked me why I didnÂ’t cum the usual way.
I explained...no French can do that to me.
She said it happened during our first love making also.

We cuddled up and she wrapped her legs around me.
I buried my face into her boobs
I gave her a thorough massage and admired her beautiful body.
She liked this.

We showered together and cleaned each other up.
I asked for her panties.
She remembered she was the first girl to give me her panties.
Did not get this time.

I like Mung Mung.
I would like to date her.
She is like warm sunshine on a dreary day
Will RTF to see if get french or not!

Dignified69
19-04-2019, 01:41 PM
Also saw Tou Tou. Have the hots for her. Would not mind fucking her smoking hot body. Resembles a friend.

MCPeachBlossom
19-04-2019, 05:08 PM
Spoilt for choice these days. Couple of good ones at both fuckshops.

Current flavour of the month is Jia Jia. IMHO has the sweetest looking face around at the moment. Took a while to get her engine going but it's purring very nicely now. :p Round smooth ass to slap and caress and her moan is priceless...around 163, small sized, pouty mouth, nicely shaped eyes.

CheongKa
21-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Tried tao Tao today. Very friendly and service oriented girl. Tried her best to make u happy. Face wise not super chio type but I I like her body, quite fair, very smooth, nice firm boobs should be b cup, height should be 158. Doggy her is the best position and I can see her round butt and nice body. And she give a superb bbbj. She told me she has been here for 11 months.

Dignified69
21-04-2019, 09:33 PM
Tried tao Tao today. Very friendly and service oriented girl. Tried her best to make u happy. Face wise not super chio type but I I like her body, quite fair, very smooth, nice firm boobs should be b cup, height should be 158. Doggy her is the best position and I can see her round butt and nice body. And she give a superb bbbj. She told me she has been here for 11 months.

She is a wonderful lass with a smoking body imo. Her bbbj is electrifying ...

CheongKa
22-04-2019, 11:19 PM
Ya. Most important is she’s very hardworking to please u, give me 2 round bbbj

Dignified69
24-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Reflecting after my last 2 bonks and have to say that Mung Mung knows how to put a smile on your face. A nice cheery girl with a great disposition. She is miss sunshine!

Fat Fatt
25-04-2019, 11:18 AM
Reflecting after my last 2 bonks and have to say that Mung Mung knows how to put a smile on your face. A nice cheery girl with a great disposition. She is miss sunshine!

Meng Meng (or Mung Mung) is definitely a cheerful Girl who gives positive vibes. She also puts in effort for her service

Now I do miss Yuan Yuan.

Dignified69
25-04-2019, 11:35 AM
Meng Meng (or Mung Mung) is definitely a cheerful Girl who gives positive vibes. She also puts in effort for her service

Now I do miss Yuan Yuan.

Ya lor.....I don’t know which was cause and which was effect, but I had Yuan Yuan during a turning point in my life. I had her not more than 3 times and the memory is now very hazy. It was, however, one of those bonks which you come out from feeling very happy!

lhmaaa
07-05-2019, 04:17 AM
1649 LE LE ***Gem for SYT lovers***

Tried this SYT when she was first on board late last year. She was new to the trade and I was so busy RTF my 3 favorites Xia Tian, Tian Tian and Yuan Yuan at that time. Tried Le Le again recently and found her great improvements which is in different class now. Being a 95 SYT, her look and body delivers what is expected. Her gentle style and the way she talks reminds me her good friend Tian Tian, perhaps affected by their good friendship, as well as the 2017 Xiao Bu Dian. The way she looked at me while BBBJ and the hot scene in the ceiling occupied by her round butt and slim waist turned me on already. Well trimmed nice looking pussy delivers what is expected for a 95 SYT. Very accommodating in FJ with pussy full of natural juice quickly may be due to her young age. Holding her round butt doggy was so erotic. I like her moan which sounds like a school girl. Definitely a gem for SYT lovers.

max_priest
07-05-2019, 01:54 PM
1649 LE LE ***Gem for SYT lovers***

Tried this SYT when she was first on board late last year. She was new to the trade and I was so busy RTF my 3 favorites Xia Tian, Tian Tian and Yuan Yuan at that time. Tried Le Le again recently and found her great improvements which is in different class now. Being a 95 SYT, her look and body delivers what is expected. Her ...... be due to her young age. Holding her round butt doggy was so erotic. I like her moan which sounds like a school girl. Definitely a gem for SYT lovers.

Nice one, bro! Have u tried the newbie, Jia Jia? ;)

leuor
07-05-2019, 03:32 PM
thanks all bros for sharing info, will be exploring gl soon and will share my fr.

leuor
07-05-2019, 11:00 PM
tried dou dou today. wanted visit 1654a but couldn't find it, so decided give 1649 a try. okt was quite nice, came in earlier and 1649 was the first shop i visited, at that time dou dou was the only one available. told him i want to explore and reccee first as dou dou wasn't on my agenda today. came back again as most of the house i went to either left with 1 girl or none available(went at around 7-8pm). just nice meng meng just ended her appt. okt wanted to give me meng meng, but i felt that it was too much for her to take another customer straightaway. so i opt for dou dou instead. and since no fr was shed on her, decide to test drive and give a fr on it.

origin: hubei
looks: 6.5 (not my type)
cup: b-c cup
height: below.1.6m
skin: fair and smooth
pubic hair: shaved/trimmed
bm: yes
bbbj/bj: nope
shower: yes, shower together
rtf: nope(intend to find meng meng)

pro: friendly, break ice easily. good figure
con: no bj, foreplay was done in quick fashion with only bm and rubbing of the dick. fj was only done in 1 position, and when i did not shoot, she decided to give me hj, which is nothing to shout about. helped me to shower thereafter.

she wanted to exchange wechat, so that i can contact her again the next time i patron, which i gladly obliged. making new friend, why not? who knows it may come in handy next time.

MCPeachBlossom
27-05-2019, 08:11 PM
BAIBING ICEEEEE

The newest addition to 1649 left me tingling from head to toe. I knew I was in for a hell of a ride when after we entered the room she told me, "My service is very good." :eek: Yes, she is very good.

Fair, tall, long hair with sharp features, she has a sexy womanly appeal. Sauna trained, her service routine is wet, slurpy and hard. I leave it to your imagination of her abilities. Her bare pussy is a bonus. She is the kind that after one round, I get a hard on just looking at her walk past and feel like ravaging her.

RTF is a must.

Dignified69
28-05-2019, 08:58 AM
BAIBING ICEEEEE

The newest addition to 1649 left me tingling from head to toe. I knew I was in for a hell of a ride when after we entered the room she told me, "My service is very good." :eek: Yes, she is very good.

Fair, tall, long hair with sharp features, she has a sexy womanly appeal. Sauna trained, her service routine is wet, slurpy and hard. I leave it to your imagination of her abilities. Her bare pussy is a bonus. She is the kind that after one round, I get a hard on just looking at her walk past and feel like ravaging her.

RTF is a must.

Bro, this hottie has a name or what?

JuicyG
28-05-2019, 10:57 AM

Brother Digitally, her name is Bai Bing. White Ice in England. Saw her walking inside when I rtf.

MCPeachBlossom
28-05-2019, 01:57 PM

As juicy says, name in red la bro. Hahaha. She really damn hot. She got the kind of mistress seductress look she smile at you your wife sure fuck.

lengleng1
28-05-2019, 04:54 PM
Tried 白冰。

Look: 9/10 looked like a Japanese AV star (worked in Japan b4 )

Body: good ass for doggy, breast big with pink nipples.

Bbbj: 10/10
French: 10/10
Allow fingering and licking.
RTF:Yes. Keep aking you if her service is good or not. Been here in Sg only 4 days.

max_priest
29-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Here is the current line-up of this shop and my general assessment:

Tao Tao - Not Pretty to me but pleasant looker, long black tress, Approx. 1.63 m tall and appeared to be getting more voluptuous these days and has curvy bod (S-shape) ...

Duo Duo (aka more more literally) - Slim, Approx 1.56m tall, quite young and pleasant looking ...

Le Le - Slim ... Approx 1.57 m tall, long chestnut brown tress and a SYT ...

Meng Meng (aka dream literally) - Barely 1.55m tall, slim, petite but curvy and pleasant looker

Jia Jia - Slim, Approx 1.58m, and apparently quite chio ...

Bai Ping - I don’t find her pretty but more towards being seductive from the first glance ... if you like Shan Shan’s looks (@1606), you may like her as she seems to have common mouth like Shan Shan @ 1606 ... IMO, Bai Ping’s mouth is positioned a tad to close to her nose which may mar her overall looks a little and her nose is a little too big ... However she has nice big sparkling eyes. Yes, she looks a little like those Jap AV Artist with that seductive looks. She is from Shanxi ... If one is into natural D cup knockers but sagged like “papaya”, she should be your cup of tea ... I shall FR her in due course ... Do stay tune ... ;)

Some of the whores (within GL cat150 context) who I considered pretty are Dan Dan, Shuang2, Mei Le, Mei Qi, Angel, Yaya, YiYi, etc.

Disclaimer: My standard in the looks department is pretty high ... :D

250alwayz
31-05-2019, 08:07 AM
Here is the current line-up of this shop and my general assessment:

Tao Tao - Not Pretty to me but pleasant looker, long black tress, Approx. 1.63 m tall and appeared to be getting more voluptuous these days and has curvy bod (S-shape) ...

Duo Duo (aka more more literally) - Slim, Approx 1.56m tall, quite young and pleasant looking ...

Le Le - Slim ... Approx 1.57 m tall, long chestnut brown tress and a SYT ...

Meng Meng (aka dream literally) - Barely 1.55m tall, slim, petite but curvy and pleasant looker

Jia Jia - Slim, Approx 1.58m, and apparently quite chio ...

Bai Ping - I don’t find her pretty but more towards being seductive from the first glance ... if you like Shan Shan’s looks (@1606), you may like her as she seems to have common mouth like Shan Shan @ 1606 ... IMO, Bai Ping’s mouth is positioned a tad to close to her nose which may mar her overall looks a little and her nose is a little too big ... However she has nice big sparkling eyes. Yes, she looks a little like those Jap AV Artist with that seductive looks. She is from Shanxi ... If one is into natural D cup knockers but sagged like “papaya”, she should be your cup of tea ... I shall FR her in due course ... Do stay tune ... ;)

Some of the whores (within GL cat150 context) who I considered pretty are Dan Dan, Shuang2, Mei Le, Mei Qi, Angel, Yaya, YiYi, etc.

Disclaimer: My standard in the looks department is pretty high ... :D

Nice assessment. But meng meng still my favorite ! I am a sucker for petite girls. 😆

MrBigBadBird
31-05-2019, 10:56 PM
JAV Sultress 1649 Bai Bing

Tried this Jap looking babe this week:

Origin: Jiangsu (she said), with prior experience in Macau sauna working with Jap ladies, hence acquired quite good skills, demeanor, working attitude

Looks: Complexion snowy fair, all features are big- big eyes, big pointy nose (looked surgically augmented), thick lips, with her makeup complete with mascara, long eyelashes, somehow whole face looks v mature Jap AV looks but more sultry than pretty to me, slight double chin

Body: 1.64m tall, voluptuous bod, some fats on tummy complete with flower tattoo, natural D cups with pinkish brown nips with bigger than 50c pale pink aerola but v saggy and wrinkly at the sides (WH06 Xiao Yun’s papayas are much more firm and nicely shaped)

Shower: Already very passionate in shower, pin me with hands against wall, licked and hot breath into my ears from behind while stroking my fast erected rod, turned around and we DFK then she dry hump me, wow sibeh erotic, declined bbbj in shower, soaped my cock sensually, wow

Services: Wet thorough cat bath front and back, boob rub, AR sensually executed, bj nicely done JAV style nice and wet with loads of saliva, she said she learnt the ropes from her Jap colleagues

FJ: Applied quite abit of ky gel on her bare pussy, mounted me on cowgal, surprisingly her pussy feels warm and tight despite the ky, hard rod feels extra stimulated cos fits snuggly and to the hilt, she revv up her engine and tod aggressively every time her fleshy butt will hit my groin, piak piak reverberated in the room, grabbed her ginormous boobs, switched to lotus to DFK her lick her neck, damn shiok and she was quite high and moaning loudly, switched to missionary and rammed harder and harder till I buay tahan and explosive climaxed.

Verdict: Good bonk with JAV looking lady, great attitude for a newbie who just worked for a few days 👍🏻

max_priest
03-06-2019, 12:01 PM
FR on Bai Bing ... A seductive whore who is all out to please ...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18774532&postcount=96

max_priest
03-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Nice assessment. But meng meng still my favorite ! I am a sucker for petite girls. 😆

There are plenty of chio + petite lasses operating in GL currently ... enjoy! ;)

lastaveler
04-08-2019, 02:25 PM
New to this house, many gals mentioned on the thread are gone. Any recent, latest assessment on the remaining gals? Lele, mengmeng? Others?

unfit
25-10-2019, 10:29 AM
Hello Garfoo, thank you very much for introducing Amanda from L16H49!

She is in Australia now ;)

Dignified69
26-10-2019, 07:59 AM
Hello joker88:

You are truly a veteran, not many people have information of girls who left but you have so much inside scoop and information!

Bruddah, he is the joker leh.....also got movie named after him lor .....how many punter have like that liao? Not just veteran and high intel but also kc proof ....unlike some love sick puppies on this forum.

GN007SG
26-10-2019, 08:21 AM
....unlike some love sick puppies on this forum.

lol this statement :p

joker88
03-11-2019, 02:51 AM
Bruddah, he is the joker leh.....also got movie named after him lor .....how many punter have like that liao? Not just veteran and high intel but also kc proof ....unlike some love sick puppies on this forum.

Dun worry bro. Very soon you will be KC proof.
A very seasoned cheongster with no emotions. Haha........ :D

Bro Joker was also one sick puppy long time ago. :(
Luckily the Malaysian WLs are different from the PRC WLs nowadays.

When I was at your age, the Malaysian WLs are less likely to KC.
Unlike the PRC WLs, they are more professional and no nonsense.

Luckily for us, those days there were no Handphones, Wechat, etc
Unlikely to maintain contact after leaving the room.

Bro D69, you will emerge a stronger and seasoned fighter. :D:)

thundergod22001
16-02-2020, 11:31 PM
Hope this virus era will go soon.......and bring back the glory time of GL....

WL: Meng Meng
Origin: Guangxi
Appearance: 158 to 159cm in height, short hair, with slight colour....got SYT look due to her small size......in short....she is a small size silm gal....
Front asset: huge nipples despite her small frame.....
Action: Boob rub during bathing...massage given....perform BBBJ with doggie style...
AR: NA
FJ: Yes.....

Prince Devitt
17-02-2020, 01:58 PM

Appearance: 158 to 159cm in height, short hair, with slight colour....got SYT look due to her small size......in short....she is a small size silm gal....
Action: Boob rub during bathing...massage given....perform BBBJ with doggie style...

Point return

DPOWER
18-02-2020, 01:23 AM

Not sure u are trying to change style for your reincarnation or this is your virgin style. But i am touched because i enjoyed your this FR much more than your previous one :))

thundergod22001
18-02-2020, 08:59 PM
Not sure u are trying to change style for your reincarnation or this is your virgin style. But i am touched because i enjoyed your this FR much more than your previous one :))

My FRs are simple dude.........this is to encourage more bros to contribute FR.......

btw, meng meng should be around 154 to 156cm in height.......i wrote wrongly in my previous FR....

unfit
18-02-2020, 09:19 PM
My FRs are simple dude.........this is to encourage more bros to contribute FR.......

btw, meng meng should be around 154 to 156cm in height.......i wrote wrongly in my previous FR....

me measure before...1.5286cm barefoot;)