PDA

View Full Version : TFBH /JW5 and Kakis... threatened Old Uncle....

Sammyboy RSS Feed
15-08-2013, 10:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Quote:
TFBH :Looks who is talking. The biggest PAP ball carrier calling others ball carriers.
Your days as an anonymous troll are numbered.

Quote:
JW5:Haven't you realised that we have gone past the point of clone hunting, where you are concerned?
We'll just approach you in real life and ask you questions.

Quote:
JW5:the element of surprise is always important.......................
it will happen long after you have left and forgotten about this forum, when you least expect it................

My dear uncle was threatened and intimidated by TFBH and JW5. Both had threatened my Old Uncle and they even warned him that they will approach him in real life and ask him questions. What shall I do? Shall I file a police report now before anything serious happen to my Old Uncle ?

Is threatening a forummer in cyberspace an offence? Is threatening a forummer's real life a hideous crime? Please kindly advise. My Old Uncle is now very frightened and he is seeking psychiatric help . The psychiatrist advised my Old Uncle to make a police report just in case the threat materialises and something bad happens to him.

I am also very frightened for him. THEY threatened to expose his real life and then approached him and ask some questions...and they even said this will happen even if my Old Uncle hangs up his boots and his computer....and they will continue to threaten him even long after he has left and forgotten about the forum. This is a very serious threat to my Old Uncle. And they even warned: this will happen when my Old Uncle least expect it.

I am very worried for my Old Uncle and I advised him to leave the forum and hide somewhere in Thailand and don't return to this forum for his own security,peace and well-being.

Do you think the threat is real ? Is my advice to my Old Uncle a good one? Please kindly advise me because my Old Uncle is now very paranoid and very scared even to leave his home.

Can anyone help please? Thank you.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?160018-TFBH-JW5-and-Kakis-threatened-Old-Uncle&goto=newpost).