PDA

View Full Version : Sad sad day. Thread on lousy FL to avoid n recommended FL killed

Completeidiot
15-08-2013, 07:00 PM
This is indeed a sad day ... The 2 active threads on which FL to avoid n which ones are recommended have been deleted.

At least found out who are the OKT trusted by bros n which ones to avoid ...

fulp70
15-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Yup agree bro there are three thread being dun know what happen?

Completeidiot
15-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Fellow bro had a list of bro recommended FL ... Hope that he can share it via PM. Thanks in advance

romidogdog
15-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Yes a sad day indeed , a very good thread being deleted. So just bonk blindly lor. If I'm not wrong I Quess is being deleted bcos of bros n okt accusing each other which getting hotter n hotter as day go by.what to do just live with it.

sporeknight76
15-08-2013, 07:27 PM
And also where does the forum gets its forum advertising fees from? I think after these few days of sharing gd n bad FLs, the okt cant take it anymore n req the moderator to delete. But nvm at least we all knw nw who r the trustworthy Okts. N so many FLs gave bad svc. We hav suffered too much. Nw i dont believe the FL introductions by the TS anymore.

KingJulien
15-08-2013, 07:37 PM
yup time to go for the legal house. FL dome2 = doom

Bianteh
15-08-2013, 07:44 PM
:Dthread deleted can always open another one what.

vincent65
15-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Yes a sad day indeed , a very good thread being deleted. So just bonk blindly lor. If I'm not wrong I Quess is being deleted bcos of bros n okt accusing each other which getting hotter n hotter as day go by.what to do just live with it.

this day is expected when the FL locations are posted openly, the webmaster owe the living to the okts who depend on FLs lor

Completeidiot
15-08-2013, 08:34 PM
this day is expected when the FL locations are posted openly, the webmaster owe the living to the okts who depend on FLs lor

At the expense of rest of bros ... Through this incident, got to know some OKTs who are truthful about the service levels of their gals or what they offer. Have PM one about a visit later ... Will do a FR if she is good. Off for my Fxck

vincent65
15-08-2013, 08:43 PM
At the expense of rest of bros ... Through this incident, got to know some OKTs who are truthful about the service levels of their gals or what they offer. Have PM one about a visit later ... Will do a FR if she is good. Off for my Fxck

guess we all will learn to live with it good luck in you bonk, i am going for the real FL $50/1/1 (but i dont expect full 1 hour given the attitude of the majority of FLs nowadays) :D

fulp70
15-08-2013, 08:47 PM
guess we all will learn to live with it good luck in you bonk, i am going for the real FL $50/1/1 (but i dont expect full 1 hour given the attitude of the majority of FLs nowadays) :D

?? Got $50 meh:D

davidwee
15-08-2013, 09:09 PM
I have no doubt now that DJ was being framed rather than him pestering FLs, now that sbf is being pressured by darklord via advertising. I can set up a thread in another forum but can't host pictures, maybe the masterlist guy can?

EtherC
15-08-2013, 09:15 PM
This is the age of $100 hand jobs. Very shiok meh to be wanked for 10-15mins? Sekali cannot even cum then it'll be a total waste.

Remember that $100 can buy you over 20 plates of chicken rice, tickets to a play or a pair of sneakers. Think about the value & alternate forms of enjoyment it can create for you.

The beauty of it, we always have a choice :D There are many other forms of entertainment to be sought.

Don't be led by the nose.

romidogdog
15-08-2013, 09:29 PM
This is the age of $100 hand jobs. Very shiok meh to be wanked for 10-15mins? Sekali cannot even cum then it'll be a total waste.

Remember that $100 can buy you over 20 plates of chicken rice, tickets to a play or a pair of sneakers. Think about the value & alternate forms of enjoyment it can create for you.

The beauty of it, we always have a choice :D There are many other forms of entertainment to be sought.

Don't be led by the nose.

Bro. Nobody here being led by the nose. If everyone has the same mentality as u, than all the whores can eat shit . We engage them is a win win situation , we enjoy n they earn $, good service or not is another issue.

Mr_don_juan
16-08-2013, 12:47 AM
I have no doubt now that DJ was being framed rather than him pestering FLs, now that sbf is being pressured by darklord via advertising. I can set up a thread in another forum but can't host pictures, maybe the masterlist guy can?

Whether he advertise or not, he did pretty well to fuck himself up. Ask kiki or lin lin from cindyangels.. who is the one keep sabotage other okt free fuck and raw sex, though kiki was also from a reputable okt.

Oh not to forget angel from LF.. and jamie from bro odevil, recall the day when i post fr for jamie, the next day she recieve sms frm candy saying she wants to see her and she pretty pissed off which i had to calm things down. After 2 days i want to fix appointment with Jamie as already agreed but she gone back home. Over qq messages i recieved back at hongkong, her room been raided, with three other girls. Intelligence pointing fingers at darklord because he had a habit of proaching other girls from other okts and saying the same thing free fuck raw sex to the girls. If he unable to proach he will use the same tactic free fuck raw sex or send other girls back.

Other fls, tina frm ebonkie, michelle from odevil, angel from alfra romeo, yuri from juz, vicky and others.. bros got eyes to see since when these fls get pestered. in fact i mention before fl themselves told me she is one who get jealous easily and prevent me from seeing other fls or fixing appointment smoothly. Even in cat150 houses we saw many house fights between wls.. is all about that jealousy shit.

Bros not so stupid and know what's happening. speaking on behalf of fls is highly restricted and regards as number 1 rule.

avfan
16-08-2013, 01:55 AM
Without a doubt, SBF nowadays have lost its glory compared to the past. How true the saying that goes - Glorious days dun last forever. Never mind the tons of recycled or "cloned" FLs advertised, albeit only a teeny-weeny handful of them can be considered good service provider.

From the day the contact no. of a FL is posted openly, the beginning of SBF spiral downhill follows. Top it up wif the laws of 2-IC registration, it just get matters worse. Using the "Room Included" function, everyone in the FL-related industry tried to take its advantage by implementing a once-well-known infamous hotel charges that goes by the hour. Sadly tho, the feeling of similar comfort and experience of that infamous hotel is often missing.

But then sometimes, in a basket of rotten apples u can still find edible ones. Its all depends on ur "carefulness" ability. Unscrupulous ppl will always find ways and means to cheat u (or ur money); post a juicy tasty-looking tender piece of meat in the online world (but never state that its actually just a "plastic" replica).

At the end of the day, there will still be individuals who will want to take the gamble and go against the odds.

Hope they dun get a "lemon" product.

romidogdog
16-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Whether he advertise or not, he did pretty well to fuck himself up. Ask kiki or lin lin from cindyangels.. who is the one keep sabotage other okt free fuck and raw sex, though kiki was also from a reputable okt.

Oh not to forget angel from LF.. and jamie from bro odevil, recall the day when i post fr for jamie, the next day she recieve sms frm candy saying she wants to see her and she pretty pissed off which i had to calm things down. After 2 days i want to fix appointment with Jamie as already agreed but she gone back home. Over qq messages i recieved back at hongkong, her room been raided, with three other girls. Intelligence pointing fingers at darklord because he had a habit of proaching other girls from other okts and saying the same thing free fuck raw sex to the girls. If he unable to proach he will use the same tactic free fuck raw sex or send other girls back.

Other fls, tina frm ebonkie, michelle from odevil, angel from alfra romeo, yuri from juz, vicky and others.. bros got eyes to see since when these fls get pestered. in fact i mention before fl themselves told me she is one who get jealous easily and prevent me from seeing other fls or fixing appointment smoothly. Even in cat150 houses we saw many house fights between wls.. is all about that jealousy shit.

Bros not so stupid and know what's happening. speaking on behalf of fls is highly restricted and regards as number 1 rule.

Bro DJ, what u say " speaking on behalf of FL is highly restricted as number 1 rule " totally agree with u . Btw they are here to make money n fuck off . Cool down bro DJ, I believe bros here have following this thread n know u have been frame. Maybe this thread going to be delete soon in no times! Lol.

CravenSg
16-08-2013, 02:42 AM
End of the day, advertisers are just digging their own graves by using various excuses to delete the honest FRs/threads?

And those few honest advertisers will suffer also as slowly everyone thinks these advertisers are all the same.

Sure, there will always be newcomers to the forum to con.

But piss off more and more customers, what will happen?

Why should anyone want to continue to go for 15-30min services when it's advertised 1 hour? Might as well go Geylang, can window shop some more.

And once the customer base taper off beyond a point, how much more advertising "fees" will they continue to get? Find new forums to rinse and repeat? How many SBFs out there with significant customer pool?

Killing the goose for the golden eggs... haiz....

Mr_don_juan
16-08-2013, 03:56 AM
Bro DJ, what u say " speaking on behalf of FL is highly restricted as number 1 rule " totally agree with u . Btw they are here to make money n fuck off . Cool down bro DJ, I believe bros here have following this thread n know u have been frame. Maybe this thread going to be delete soon in no times! Lol.

I recieved several pm msges about kiki and stuff too.

Like i say he himself go sabotage other okt girl telling them that their okt free fuck raw sex with one girl name 'kiki' so is better to come over to his stable otherwise he will threaten to undergo training one week. Not first time he did it to poach, whether i got frame or not, the issue doesn't lie on me alone, it lies on many other samsters / okts due to different stories all slowly linking to him. Things i know i rather keep quiet when time is ripe i can slowly bring up various of his shit because bros who know me inside out will tell me and the number sometimes chiong not necessarily is me. I know him more than he knows me even a single bit.

w0lfman
16-08-2013, 04:24 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Dun knoe what to say..............haiz.:confused::confused:

teebs_darklord
16-08-2013, 08:17 AM

I poach gals from other OKTs? Seriously? Any Proof??? :D

And do I need to when all my gals will introduce their friends who have arrived here to me? :confused:

Doing gals raw? U think I have a death wish? Use your brain. If a gal agrees to do raw with you, u think she won't do raw with other customers??? :p

Of course, there are people out here who like to disclose locations and addresses of working gals. Up to them because if the AV raids after these gals have left and their favourite gals move in, then they are causing their favourite gals to get caught.

As I always say, when u point one finger at someone, three fingers are pointing back at yourself.

fulp70
16-08-2013, 08:35 AM

Like i say he himself go sabotage other okt girl telling them that their okt free fuck raw sex with one girl name 'kiki' so is better to come over to his stable otherwise he will threaten to undergo training one week. Not first time he did it to poach, whether i got frame or not, the issue doesn't lie on me alone, it lies on many other samsters / okts due to different stories all slowly linking to him. Things i know i rather keep quiet when time is ripe i can slowly bring up various of his shit because bros who know me inside out will tell me and the number sometimes chiong not necessarily is me. I know him more than he knows me even a single bit.

Raw sex? Which kiki you talking about bro DJ got proved of okt doing raw sex if have with that will support what you saying are truth all bro here will support you as this act of raw sex with fl are very dangerous act cause to the public and their ad state no raw sex:D

KingJulien
16-08-2013, 08:46 AM
I poach gals from other OKTs? Seriously? Any Proof??? :D

And do I need to when all my gals will introduce their friends who have arrived here to me? :confused:

Doing gals raw? U think I have a death wish? Use your brain. If a gal agrees to do raw with you, u think she won't do raw with other customers??? :p

Of course, there are people out here who like to disclose locations and addresses of working gals. Up to them because if the AV raids after these gals have left and their favourite gals move in, then they are causing their favourite gals to get caught.

As I always say, when u point one finger at someone, three fingers are pointing back at yourself.

My frds n I have blacklisted all gals from your stable. Even they listing on other okt also.

Completeidiot
16-08-2013, 09:13 AM

Back from my fxck ... Nice face but besides that, rest was a disappointment. Also discovered that the FLs now pay a portion of the takings on a per use basis to the landlord etc.

With this ecosystem of forum censorship, untruthful advertising, no sharing of lousy FLs etc., how can service levels get better?

No more FL for me ... At least for a while until big head surrender to little head ... again

vincent65
16-08-2013, 09:23 AM
My frds n I have blacklisted all gals from your stable. Even they listing on other okt also.

bro what the point of telling this to him, an okt? with or without business, the FLs still have to pay for the fee, no?

p/s : you should call and tell the gals from his stable that they are blacklisted by you and "your very large number of friends" because of the OKT, then they may consider hopping to another stable to protect their rice bowl :p (just joking lah, you arent so free to do so right ? :rolleyes:)

KingJulien
16-08-2013, 09:27 AM
bro what the point of telling this to him, an okt? with or without buisness, the FL still have to pay for the fee, no?

p/s : you should call and tell the gals from his stable that they are blacklisted by you and "your very large number of friends" because of the OKT mah, then they may consider hopping to another stable to protect their rice bowl mah... :p (just joking lah, you arent so free to do so right ? :rolleyes:)

ya i not so free to tell the gal, why should i btw hahaha. Let the bad apples drop from the tree better than wasting your time to pluck them one by one. my frds not alot, but my frds do have their own frds n the list goes on.....

vincent65
16-08-2013, 09:29 AM
?? Got $50 meh:D

ya she works at G land (streetwalker), i got the contact from a "massage" site :p

p/s : service level not to standard as expected. but again what can i expect from a $50 deal? in the first place when i go meet her, i dont expect she will stay full one hour so end of the day not utterly dissapointed. anyay most FLs from okts here also similar stardard lor :)

darklord6666
16-08-2013, 09:29 AM

Up to you. Nobody is forcing you to go to any FLs. :D

Let me make you and your friends work easier.

My gals are also listed on Odevil at al, Poop, toot, littlefat at al, shanghaifun, songda, uncle tiko, forbiddenfort et al, sg86, alfa romeo, $$$$$$, alanlee, ebox and maybe a couple more here and there...:D

If you ask why so many, then I will say most gals these days have 3-4 lines...

darklord6666
16-08-2013, 09:32 AM

Wow, you know a lot about me? :D

Tell me, how long have you known me? How many times have you met me or seen me or talked to me? :p

KingJulien
16-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Up to you. Nobody is forcing you to go to any FLs. :D

Let me make you and your friends work easier.

My gals are also listed on Odevil at al, Poop, toot, littlefat at al, shanghaifun, songda, uncle tiko, forbiddenfort et al, sg86, alfa romeo, $$$$$$, alanlee, ebox and maybe a couple more here and there...:D

If you ask why so many, then I will say most gals these days have 3-4 lines...

correct but not all gals from other stable are from you too, still have few reputable okts ard here. Even if u monopolies in dome2, i can still.go HC, thai stables n G land....

KingJulien
16-08-2013, 09:36 AM
one more thing to add on, okt like Alan quickly remove the gals once there are many complains on that gal. With that i salute him, as he takes the fees n do his job. The proof was from the thread that have been deleted, n who ask from deletion...really 此地无银三百两

darklord6666
16-08-2013, 09:40 AM
correct but not all gals from other stable are from you too, still have few reputable okts ard here. Even if u monopolies in dome2, i can still.go HC, thai stables n G land....

Reputable OKT? Depends on which gals you ask. Different gals have different views on all okts. :D

Ask 10 gals which OKT they like most, most likely you get 5-10 different answers, ask 10 gals which OKT they hate most also the same...:p

darklord6666
16-08-2013, 09:42 AM
one more thing to add on, okt like Alan quickly remove the gals once there are many complains on that gal. With that i salute him, as he takes the fees n do his job. The proof was from the thread that have been deleted, n who ask from deletion...really 此地无银三百两

Then please check back. I have also deleted gals from my blog after they received complaints and I verified that the complaints were true. :D

min84433
16-08-2013, 09:42 AM
I only wanted to know who to avoid and who to go for. I really don't want to waste my money on sub standard FL. This is bad?? I think at the end of the day, maybe all brother have to help each other. Found any bad FL should just share at the main thread, who care whether the FL come here with a big loan. We have been carrot cake to them for a long time, one FL told me that her friends just do fast job because Singaporean are stupid to pay even when they do sub standard job so why need to give full 1 hour.

One Bad FL one main thread.... then admin will be very busy deleting all of them. This forum look like one that is run by the government... cannot talk sense to us, delete it... Hope linktoikea will consolidate all picture and put up one thread once a while...

KingJulien
16-08-2013, 09:46 AM
up to u l. like bros here said, got biz no biz the gals also pay u fees. It ur biz model la, cannot say u cheat us, only can we are stupid to be carrot head all these while. Nevermnd, lesson learned, now i know how to enjoy with the money worth spending. come to think of this incident, actually have to thank you also for not further throwing our hard earned money anymore. wishing u all the best n x'mas to u

darklord6666
16-08-2013, 09:56 AM
up to u l. like bros here said, got biz no biz the gals also pay u fees. It ur biz model la, cannot say u cheat us, only can we are stupid to be carrot head all these while. Nevermnd, lesson learned, now i know how to enjoy with the money worth spending. come to think of this incident, actually have to thank you also for not further throwing our hard earned money anymore. wishing u all the best n x'mas to u

Then u are mistaken. I don't collect fees from gals who don't have business. U can always verify this with them. New gals who come over sometimes tell me after paying room rental, they have only $300 or so left and I always let them post for free for a week or 2 before I collect my fees from them. My attitude has always been that if gals have biz, then they will not run away from paying the fees to me. I trust my gals not to cheat me of my fees and my gals trust me to post in any forum where they can get business. My business model has always been based on mutual trust.

Also one main reason why gals like to come over to my blog is because if they need extra few days to pay my monthly fees, I am always agreeable. Other OKTs are quite strict on this.

Anyway, end of the day, there are so many OKTs here. If I am really as Crap and Bad as some people say, then why are all my existing gals still introducing their friends either from other OKTs or who have just arrived to me? Doesn't make sense does it?

:D

CravenSg
16-08-2013, 11:12 AM
I m not interested in individual Okts collect fees or not.

I m also not the slightest interested how many gals find an individual Okt reputable, wtf got that to do with customer satisfaction? Machiam like NEA harping on one hawker center when we got dengue epidemic. Wrong focus.

what i m interested:
1. Okt advertise 1 hour become Fl book 3 customers in 1 hour. and getting widespread, out of control. I dun give a fuck its the Fl do it or Okt told her. I dun want such "services" and I appreciate other bros who can post Frs to warn me of such cases. Vice versa.

2. Such Frs getting deleted from Okt threads now worse, within 24 hrs , non-okt threads get deleted. Wtf? Think Straits times forum or Facebook also not so efficient in removing negative comments.

3. I m not interested in ruining anyone`s rice bowl, but for fuck`s sake (pun intended) can do it without conning my money? haiz

Dixon
16-08-2013, 01:09 PM
It's really sad the earlier thread by Technica was deleted. It was the first serious thread addressing the negative feedback of PRC FLs. Unfortunately it turned into a faming battle field between individuals and OKTs. I sincerely hope we can focus on bad/negative reports of PRC FLs rather than hitting out at individuals. It's about "them", not us. Peace to all.

Mr_don_juan
16-08-2013, 01:27 PM
I poach gals from other OKTs? Seriously? Any Proof???

Doing gals raw? U think I have a death wish? Use your brain. If a gal agrees to do raw with you, u think she won't do raw with other customers???

When you openly delcare you want to delete thread isn't this a sign of proof that you are guilty conscious of deleting bad frs from samsters. Not only you use various clones to sabotage other okt girl and samster, there are various bad frs posted by different people in your thread which all deleted by you.

I don't need to explain why you tell other girl other okt have been having free fuck raw sex, you clearly know why you did it to have more 'business' for yourself to the extent intelligence pointing fingers that jamie by sent home by you. This issue doesn't lie on me alone.. i don't need to defend myself at all because you just plain ignorant thinking by posting fake pic and some quarrel with a girl thinking it can solve your issue.

And for your info, you can post fake picture and number all over the place but only serve to imply that you had a problem and certainly a problem with samsters going over to your stable for a fuck.

That's what i mean when i say you did pretty well to fuck yourself up :D

Wow, you know a lot about me? :D

Tell me, how long have you known me? How many times have you met me or seen me or talked to me?

I don't need to talk you. All i need is your true identity, remember one thing if a girl you had wants to disclose your contact no under fire, or even to bros who act KC in front of her.. think again :rolleyes:

HitnRunz
16-08-2013, 01:52 PM
GL has much etter service, prettier, cheaper, and almost the same time as those lousy FLs, somemore confirm its bath together b4 and after. There will be bros who cannot tahan the pictures in FL2, so what we can do is to make a thread saying the place not to go, instead of putting up pictures of the girls from a certain stable( which i have tried like 4-5 times and all CMI 30min rush job).

We are only talking about places not to go, not pinpointning anyone in particular, so we will have a chance of this thread being kept alive.

Our best way to keep this thread going is to educate all the bros here of the code of conduct, especially those influential one like HN and KJ, to be more carefulof what we post, and try to avoid too obvious pinpoint.

We are agaisnt the bad services of the girls, not the OKTs themselves. So if we all work together, i believe there will be a better day for FL2, which we have once loved before :(

arius3
16-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Bro. Nobody here being led by the nose. If everyone has the same mentality as u, than all the whores can eat shit . We engage them is a win win situation , we enjoy n they earn $, good service or not is another issue.

They can eat shit if the do not perform. Especially cheena girls.

arius3
16-08-2013, 02:29 PM

They can eat shit if they do not perform. Especially cheena girls.

sporeknight76
16-08-2013, 05:28 PM
I actually don giv a damn wat okt ask wat svc from FL in order to advertise for them. They willing to do raw watever nt my damn business. S long s we protect ourselves. U thin who they r??? Come on man.

I jus hope Okt advertise their advertisement, pls b truthful. Age, boobs size, fig. The FL age always put 26 28 29. But i look at the pic, wa lao. Wher gt so young?? My doubts cfm when mt them personally. At least mus up 5yo. Boobs size mus on the FL then we knw. Nowadays I asked to mt them outside hotels to chk out their appearance b4 deal is cfm. Those do only own rm, i hav shut them out of my lists. U think they wash the towels?? Nt to mention the beds. Too unhygenic.

Lastly, i hav noticed a great increase in price over past 1 2year. Easy easy 100/1/1 wif rm. A normal worker take home aft cpf, own necessity, giv parents/wife/children, i don think we hav much left. There r times when FL asking 100/2/2, 120/2/2. They r quite gd, svc gd. But nw??? I heard a few FL say 1 mth they easy easy 10k. Go casino gamble. Lost. Up price. We fellow bros, salary nev up much, but hav to pay for these "high inflation" n half attitude FL. Is it fair to us? Hw many bros here feel cheated when having FL encounters??? Something nd to b done.

Okts. I knw u doing the FL a svc by writing advertisements. U earn commission fr them. But i ask u. Wher their $ come fr? Nw each other waiting for commando fr. Wher to find so many goons to try 1st blood??

Jus my opinions aft years of chionging FL introduced here. It used to b a gd forum to let samsters hav info which FL offering svc. I mean gd n affordable ones.Svc song song gao jurong. If we wan really models looks, we go find escorts. Wat for cm here? Nwadays the standards dropped really a lot.

darklord6666
16-08-2013, 05:55 PM
When you openly delcare you want to delete thread isn't this a sign of proof that you are guilty conscious of deleting bad frs from samsters. Not only you use various clones to sabotage other okt girl and samster, there are various bad frs posted by different people in your thread which all deleted by you.

I don't need to explain why you tell other girl other okt have been having free fuck raw sex, you clearly know why you did it to have more 'business' for yourself to the extent intelligence pointing fingers that jamie by sent home by you. This issue doesn't lie on me alone.. i don't need to defend myself at all because you just plain ignorant thinking by posting fake pic and some quarrel with a girl thinking it can solve your issue.

And for your info, you can post fake picture and number all over the place but only serve to imply that you had a problem and certainly a problem with samsters going over to your stable for a fuck.

That's what i mean when i say you did pretty well to fuck yourself up

I don't need to talk you. All i need is your true identity, remember one thing if a girl you had wants to disclose your contact no under fire, or even to bros who act KC in front of her.. think again :rolleyes:

Seriously Mr Peanut, U speak like a person who has a peanut for a brain...:D

I thought U said I was the one who went around doing RAW with gals? Wasn't that what you said previously? Now it becomes I spread rumours that other OKTs do RAW with their gals? Well, it is pretty common knowledge that SOME OKTs have free fucks with their gals but what they do is their own business and nothing to concern me. Furthermore all the gals already know which OKTs request for free sex from gals. U think they work in this line, they have a peanut for a brain huh?

Come on, use your peanut to think. Which FL in her right mind would do RAW with anyone? And which person in his right mind would want to do RAW with a FL? Coincedentially, my gals told me that recently they have customers asking if I had raw sex with them. So U mean I spread rumours about myself huh??? :confused:

And which of my gal actually knows my TRUE identity? I actually nearly chocked on the PEANUT I was eating when I read that. Use your peanut to think, Which OKT will let ANY of his GALS know his true identity? If that OKT does, then he doesn't even have a peanut for a brain. :p

cncs
16-08-2013, 06:00 PM
I have to say something to be fair to Darklord666, I did ever tried one of the gal under him, she was pretty good. So cannot say all the gals gave bad service, maybe I lucky so got at least one gal whom is good.

LongTorpedo
17-08-2013, 01:20 AM
Tried EE under Bro Shanghaifun (previously called Tina under Bro Simone) and she's my worst bonk of the year. She is really quite fat. If not for her height, she can be considered RSAF. When she sat on the bed, can clearly see 1 BIG spare tyre around her waist. Her 2 boobs are big, but saggy, and CANNOT suck and play too much.

GFE is negative. Commercial feel is 101%. No hugging, no chat, went in, she just flip off her 1 piece dress and she's wearing nothing inside. It feels just like a meat trade. No shower together, and she's a smoker, so expect some ciggy breath.

Once on the bed, she immediately lay down her terms... no kissing, no painting. WTF... felt like cheated. Trying to have sex with her is a nightmare, as she's the totally unwilling party. Ask her to BJ 1 more time, she straight away show her Fuck face. Wow, completely lose my mood. Stopped her f-service, washed myself, paid and left, all within 20mins.

Thinking back, should have just throw $50 on the floor instead of full amount. Advertisement said she's 90后内衣摸特. I suspect she was...5 yrs ago. But now, she looks more like Michellin Tyre model... :mad:

simone
17-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Tried EE under Bro Shanghaifun (previously called Tina under Bro Simone) and she's my worst bonk of the year. She is really quite fat. If not for her height, she can be considered RSAF. When she sat on the bed, can clearly see 1 BIG spare tyre around her waist. Her 2 boobs are big, but saggy, and CANNOT suck and play too much.

GFE is negative. Commercial feel is 101%. No hugging, no chat, went in, she just flip off her 1 piece dress and she's wearing nothing inside. It feels just like a meat trade. No shower together, and she's a smoker, so expect some ciggy breath.

Once on the bed, she immediately lay down her terms... no kissing, no painting. WTF... felt like cheated. Trying to have sex with her is a nightmare, as she's the totally unwilling party. Ask her to BJ 1 more time, she straight away show her Fuck face. Wow, completely lose my mood. Stopped her f-service, washed myself, paid and left, all within 20mins.

Thinking back, should have just throw $50 on the floor instead of full amount. Advertisement said she's 90后内衣摸特. I suspect she was...5 yrs ago. But now, she looks more like Michellin Tyre model... :mad:

☜☞ FYI. I have accepted her under my care again with the same conditions laid down during her last trip.

1) better attitude ( which doesn't neccesarily include hugging ). If she is going to have the same kind of ya-ya attitude. I will again remove her thread

2) she was a lingerie model before. Turned michellin tire model due to drinking. But she has shed most of her rubber. If any gal who has F cups + non saggy. Confirm fake. With boobs like hers, not considered saggy at all. Unless u are a bug fan of the silicone.

3) cut down on her smoking + NO smoking just before any appt( even though its also non of my f%#king biz. All for the sake of non-smokers

4) stop all the skiving nonsense and show some quality service which comsumers here deserve

Any ridiculously bad FRs would result in another thread deletion. ☜☞for all this... I believe she deserve another chance

Cheers

fulp70
17-08-2013, 02:04 AM

Michellin Tyre model? Is it the type character?:D

loneyheart
17-08-2013, 08:54 AM
marked :D good day bros

KingJulien
17-08-2013, 10:23 AM
thanks bro simone for clarification and correcting things. might just give those melons a chance. :D

I believe in giving second chances, so how about the time lost and money wasted not forgetting the frustration we got when getting time and time again for those bad FLs?

WHO give us the chance?

If this bad practice was not happening in the 1st place, then the FLs will not have the thinking that all sillypore guys are so desperate and money is easily conned from us. Dont u think so....

simone
17-08-2013, 11:10 AM
I believe in giving second chances, so how about the time lost and money wasted not forgetting the frustration we got when getting time and time again for those bad FLs?

WHO give us the chance?

If this bad practice was not happening in the 1st place, then the FLs will not have the thinking that all sillypore guys are so desperate and money is easily conned from us. Dont u think so....

☜☞ since we r on the topic of time being lost. I might as well tell you that recent trends of " clients " booking FLs and often end up aeroplaning them. The highest hit was 9 times a day ( FL named gigi ) so is that time wasted? Not to mentioned that FL named KITTY who text me yesterday nite saying ( 有个客人找我两个钟。做两次不给钱还打人 )。 So you think that PRCs should be the ones being stupid? The only diff btw you and the FL now is you get to spit out all your discontent here ; which goes on and on and on. ... My suggestion if i were you. Give up FL totally if you have zero confidence . Hope U are able find better use for your hard earned money elsewhere.

Cheers☜☞

avfan
17-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Lastly, i hav noticed a great increase in price over past 1 2year. Easy easy 100/1/1 wif rm. A normal worker take home aft cpf, own necessity, giv parents/wife/children, i don think we hav much left. There r times when FL asking 100/2/2, 120/2/2. They r quite gd, svc gd. But nw??? I heard a few FL say 1 mth they easy easy 10k.

Those were the good old days, a period when we bring them to transit hotels was w/o a hassle.. after the 2-ic thing and the use of Room Included, everything start to spiral down.. Also, in the past ctcs (or even their face pic) were given thru PMs.. only those true genuine cheongters will be given by reputable TS.. bcuz the FLs knew by doing so they will hv limited customer base, so they will try their best to give good service in order to retain rtf bros or get more new customers..

Unlike nowadays where their ctcs and face pics were splashed openly everywhere, all the more they dun give a hoot cuz anybody can look for them now..

If u can still rmber during the era of dandan/feifei (ah shui), binger/lulu/lisa (simone), apple (petrolheadsg), bingbing (babysitter) etc etc, where we got hear so many horror stories like now.. Coupled wif their fantastic damage discount deals (eg. binger was charging 90/1/1 or mere 140/2/2; tats just $50 more for a full extra hour of fun and shot) how can they not hv so many rtf bros or new customers keep returning for them..

Sadly, nowadays most OKTs or FLs dun understd that trend anymore.. they confidently assume even wif bad service and ridiculous damages, customers will still look for them (esp for those carrot heads)..

Tats why I really miss the good old days.. where some reputable TS or some FLs knows the importance of providing good service and great pricing deals, which in turn will benefit we cheonging bros.. not to mention, the FLs themselves will hv a booming business.. win-win situation..

IF oni the current batch of FLs can follow their predecessor mindset and example, i'll be definitely back to my FR writing board again.. as I used to do in the past..

Nowadays when I come in SBF, its just like reading horror stories and sagas nia.. :(:(

Dixon
17-08-2013, 11:32 AM
I believe in giving second chances, WHO give us the chance?

Bro, share your sentiment. The level of frustration is indescribable in terms of anticipation, expectation and so on. For bros who have business/job commitment, the time wasted by a lousy FL is a big deal. Me included.

☜☞ I might as well tell you that recent trends of " clients " booking FLs and often end up aeroplaning them. The highest hit was 9 times a day ( FL named gigi ) so is that time wasted?

Cheers☜☞

Bro, true. I heard from my regular FLs how they frequently kena aeroplaned by customers and hence they resort to the practices of taking bookings in 30 minute slots (in case a customer doesn't turn up). But this may not be fair to the genuine customers. I have been a loyal customers of bro simone (if you are the original one) for many years and you are probably a couple of "trustable" left. So I believe it.

Having said that, again, please focus on bad/lousy FLs. Let's us not getting into each other nerves. Peace to all. :D

avfan
17-08-2013, 11:36 AM
☜☞ since we r on the topic of time being lost. I might as well tell you that recent trends of " clients " booking FLs and often end up aeroplaning them. The highest hit was 9 times a day ( FL named gigi ) so is that time wasted? Not to mentioned that FL named KITTY who text me yesterday nite saying ( 有个客人找我两个钟。做两次不给钱还打人 ).Cheers☜☞

any chance if maybe can like in the past give ctc thru pm..? at least can filter and will minimize those "un-genuine" customers..

wif FL no. posted openly, any ginnas can pull such prank easily..

Charm83
17-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Hs anyone tried elin in chewy fruit.co?

KingJulien
17-08-2013, 11:44 AM
☜☞ since we r on the topic of time being lost. I might as well tell you that recent trends of " clients " booking FLs and often end up aeroplaning them. The highest hit was 9 times a day ( FL named gigi ) so is that time wasted? Not to mentioned that FL named KITTY who text me yesterday nite saying ( 有个客人找我两个钟。做两次不给钱还打人 )。 So you think that PRCs should be the ones being stupid? The only diff btw you and the FL now is you get to spit out all your discontent here ; which goes on and on and on. ... My suggestion if i were you. Give up FL totally if you have zero confidence . Hope U are able find better use for your hard earned money elsewhere.

Cheers☜☞

Alright la so u saying we deserve it lor. Also I never said they should be the ones who should be stupid, AND I also think they should not be deserved to be stupid also, they also having hard earned money. Read on my post again. For normal shopping other than FL, we can lodge complaints about the poor services, but once we done with poor bonking session, beside posting our frustration here, we are in the situation whereby we could still happen to go to the same gal with same fu*k up service where she could have change name and number n with diff OKTs.

ALfa Romeo
17-08-2013, 12:24 PM

Cheers☜☞

Bro, Relax.. nowadays Fighter pilots is the "IN" thing. They will book 3-4 FL same time. They will confirm all apointments. Time come they will go find the one they wish but dont even bother to inform the rest

One of my girls Yesterday got fly aeroplane at 1.30pm, 7.30pm & 9.30pm.

The best part is the 7.30pm at 6plus say on the way, on the way. at 7pm say traffic jam. at 7.15pm say will be late, earliest can reach 8pm. imagine Singapore so small, u need a hr plus to go a location? :rolleyes:

Tell yr girls do like what i advise all my girls to do.. Put a "fly aeroplane name" to those nos that love to fly and if they call or sms to make appointment, just tell your girls to tell such pilots to do fly kite

sporeknight76
17-08-2013, 12:53 PM
any chance if maybe can like in the past give ctc thru pm..? at least can filter and will minimize those "un-genuine" customers..

But bro, if want to go bk tat times ctc only given thru PMs, the FL will hav less customers definitely. Do u thin they will still charge the same price nw? 100/1/1 120/1/1???

Y ctcs given openly, is purely wider range of customers base. Simple s tat. Nwadays to pay for such high price for a bonk, the cheonging bros here hav taken extra measures to make sure the gers fit their expectations. Nwadays bros hav a few gers on standby in case the ger turn out to b "horror". Everybody nw waiting for gd FR b4 deciding the nxt target.

steroidfreak
17-08-2013, 01:06 PM
thanks bro simone for clarification and correcting things. might just give those melons a chance. :D

Not many F cup in the market :) so give her a chance, I am going to try her next week and will post my genuine FR regardless good or bad. I wun give fake FR one just genuine feedback .:D

linktoikea
17-08-2013, 02:29 PM
I only wanted to know who to avoid and who to go for. I really don't want to waste my money on sub standard FL. This is bad?? I think at the end of the day, maybe all brother have to help each other. Found any bad FL should just share at the main thread, who care whether the FL come here with a big loan. We have been carrot cake to them for a long time, one FL told me that her friends just do fast job because Singaporean are stupid to pay even when they do sub standard job so why need to give full 1 hour.

One Bad FL one main thread.... then admin will be very busy deleting all of them. This forum look like one that is run by the government... cannot talk sense to us, delete it... Hope linktoikea will consolidate all picture and put up one thread once a while...

Bro, funny so far no Samster post any picture, if no pictures how to consolidate???

Ken79
17-08-2013, 02:58 PM
These days u pay $100-120 and from the moment u walk in until u leave usually it only takes 30mins or even lesser, $ is too easy and fast for most FLs and if they have a few customers lesser its not an issue so they not inclined to provide good service.

Most bros only chiong when vit M is recharged and they change gals each time so to the FLs these bros who make the majority of their client list are not return customers so they wont bother to provide good service, cos good or not most prob wont come back again.

True go to whorehouse has some form of insurance, at least u get good attitude and acceptable service at the min, a piano massage (better than nothing), get to stay for the full 45-60mins if u want an can always complain to the okt who is just outside if u are not happy.

Some bros esp those who dont chiong often like to anyhow throw money at women which spoils market, because they will start to charge more which is already happening, for eg in thai discos 5-6 years ago a few $10 tequila shots is enough but now they want $50 waterfalls all the time lol, regular players will know how to play the slow and steady game, its those who come out of their caves once in a while that spoil the show.

always rem, feed your dogs too well they will all run away until they become hungry again!
dont starve them nor feed them too well and they'd always be at your sides.

nonSen5es
17-08-2013, 03:02 PM
support ... :D

Ken79
17-08-2013, 03:07 PM
☜☞ FYI. I have accepted her under my care again with the same conditions laid down during her last trip.

1) better attitude ( which doesn't neccesarily include hugging ). If she is going to have the same kind of ya-ya attitude. I will again remove her thread

2) she was a lingerie model before. Turned michellin tire model due to drinking. But she has shed most of her rubber. If any gal who has F cups + non saggy. Confirm fake. With boobs like hers, not considered saggy at all. Unless u are a bug fan of the silicone.

3) cut down on her smoking + NO smoking just before any appt( even though its also non of my f%#king biz. All for the sake of non-smokers

4) stop all the skiving nonsense and show some quality service which comsumers here deserve

Any ridiculously bad FRs would result in another thread deletion. ☜☞for all this... I believe she deserve another chance

Cheers

the first time i met Tina which i think was late 2011 or early 2012, that time she was fleshy and her attitude was actually good, that was her first time here, i forgot who's her TS then but i think its you.
i think she's a good bonk though.

true some bros including me have met lousy FLs, FLs also met bad customers like fly aeroplane, squeeze their boobs and run away, bonk and run off without paying or worse steal their money while they are showering.

for me im lucky because every few weeks i visit regional countries for work and my company covers all my expenses so i get regular access to FLs in neighboring countries which provides good services at half to 2/3 rates of SG depending on what kind you looking for.

nonSen5es
17-08-2013, 03:17 PM
my thread got deleted but this is to share and not to flame any OKTs or whomsoever ...

under fl - doom 2 Viet Girl - Tuyen a.k.a Kristen - 81913928

Hello Bro ... SYT Face/Body/Pussy all accurate

Not a good experience for me tho ... please note that if you have a "BIG cock" don't call her Here cannot there cannot ... Ask me to faster cum ok? No GFE / No kissing / Session was over in 30mins after missionary & doggy

Not worth $120+20room/1shot and think I'll stick to better PRC options after this.

Above described are my own personal experiences and might differ from yours ...

nonSen5es
17-08-2013, 03:26 PM
I m not interested in individual Okts collect fees or not.

I m also not the slightest interested how many gals find an individual Okt reputable, wtf got that to do with customer satisfaction? Machiam like NEA harping on one hawker center when we got dengue epidemic. Wrong focus.

what i m interested:
1. Okt advertise 1 hour become Fl book 3 customers in 1 hour. and getting widespread, out of control. I dun give a fuck its the Fl do it or Okt told her. I dun want such "services" and I appreciate other bros who can post Frs to warn me of such cases. Vice versa.

2. Such Frs getting deleted from Okt threads now worse, within 24 hrs , non-okt threads get deleted. Wtf? Think Straits times forum or Facebook also not so efficient in removing negative comments.

3. I m not interested in ruining anyone`s rice bowl, but for fuck`s sake (pun intended) can do it without conning my money? haiz

Nutshell ... bullseye ... Bingo ;):D

sporeknight76
17-08-2013, 03:46 PM
I thin lets all the cheonging bros here, take a break fr tis forum, find FL elsewhere 1st. Since most bros here so frustrated over the svc, however no one forced u guys to find all tis "sub standards FLs".Mayb its time to giv our own legalised whorehouse G area a try nw. How long hav u try G area? For me its quite a long time since i visit "fishtank".

avfan
17-08-2013, 04:25 PM
But bro, if want to go bk tat times ctc only given thru PMs, the FL will hav less customers definitely. Do u thin they will still charge the same price nw? 100/1/1 120/1/1???

Bro

do u realize how many bros or cheongsters come in to SBF here to look for bonks..? Even after minus away all those pranksters/ginnas who like to aeroplane or run off w/o paying, there's still a substantial amt of genuine cheongters who are "serious" in need of a good bonk and good service by the FL.. Hv u come across read my FRs in the past..?

And that's not included, if these genuine cheongsters were to recommend their other frens or kakis to that particular FL if her service is relli tokgong.. Do u think she'll hv less customers..?

As for those FLs who insists to charge high or becum greedy and charge more after becum angpai, that's their own decision.. just dun wail and groan when there's no biz or lesser bros look for them.. If u're a FL, do u think the price of 70/1/1 or 100/1/1 will get u more customers..?

A smart FL will know whats good for her..

Blackjack
17-08-2013, 05:10 PM
You are so right. And it is disgusting that a new negative thread/post of her will be promptly deleted.

WHO give us the chance?

If this bad practice was not happening in the 1st place, then the FLs will not have the thinking that all sillypore guys are so desperate and money is easily conned from us.....

Blackjack
17-08-2013, 05:28 PM
There is no point posting bad FRs in the main thread because your bad FR will be deleted almost immediately.

If okt says he no more advertise the bad service gal in his website or his main threads, well, it's just his word. The gal and him and another okt can agree to swop stables under new names, etc.

The only way is to not post any good FR about the gals in that OKT's main threads.

Every now and then someone got cheated so badly he starts a thread that is useful but this gets deleted by forum moderator.

The only way is to give honest feedback OUTSIDE of sbf. This can be done on other sexforum sites like $$$$$ or whatever. Another way is to start a closed Facebook group.

This particular thread started off with what a shame two other threads on negative service gals got deleted. Well no holding breath on when this particular thread will go the same way.

buyaogaobie
17-08-2013, 05:29 PM
I don't fly aeroplane cause I don't know how to fly one...I usually inform FL at least an hour in advance if I can't make it...
as for FL having few customers within an hour...It depends actually...I recall Yan Yan from chaoren007, I reach about 15 min early and call her but she say she still got customer and ask nicely if I can wait for 30min (actually 15 since I was early)...immediately say sorry when I see her for the wait...quality service and thinking back that's the right way since I don't want to affect the FJ of the previous brother...all cheongster should be considerate about each other right?
but extreme cases like 3 to 4 customers within an hour is trash really...

ilovetohavefun
17-08-2013, 06:51 PM

Cheers☜☞

I fully agreed that there are bad customers just as there are bad girls. Bad customers hp number should be shared among FL so that they dont get cheated.

I agreed that bad girls should be given a chance, Okts must bear responsibity too. A bit of fake info can be accepted but not too extreme. No wonder bro is not happy with EE service Pic wise, service advertised and age over stated. I for one is eyeing on her until I saw bro report. I wont be surprised that I will curse the okt and lost trust in his advertisement if I received such aservice.

simone
17-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Alright la so u saying we deserve it lor. Also I never said they should be the ones who should be stupid, AND I also think they should not be deserved to be stupid also, they also having hard earned money. Read on my post again. For normal shopping other than FL, we can lodge complaints about the poor services, but once we done with poor bonking session, beside posting our frustration here, we are in the situation whereby we could still happen to go to the same gal with same fu*k up service where she could have change name and number n with diff OKTs.

The part u were saying " we deserved it " never crossed my mind. Pardon me if i made you think that way. What i meant In very simple terms are

SHIT happens all the time. To u , me , FLs. But try not to go on and on. If its something constructive ( or destructive to some ) for example if you find a certain FL being very lousy in service or having bad breath. U are most welcomed to post anywhere even in my thread. Positive things will follow hopefully. Lets avoid making it personal.

Ps : i have deleted Tina's thread before without informing her , reason being she cant give me a good explanation for a bad FR. She too knows its her wrongdoing. No complaints from her.
Cheers

simone
17-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Not many F cup in the market :) so give her a chance, I am going to try her next week and will post my genuine FR regardless good or bad. I wun give fake FR one just genuine feedback .:D

Looking forward to your FR too

Cheers

simone
17-08-2013, 07:28 PM

All this aeroplane incidents are intentional. PMs wont really help much. Sigh....

kaiserwalker
17-08-2013, 07:42 PM
All this aeroplane incidents are intentional. PMs wont really help much. Sigh....

think its a house to house prank.

All business face this kind of sabo once in a while.
"red eye" syndrome.

At least you have business, haha better then its you sitting there
no business thinking of monkey act of saboing competitors.

If ppl have the right focus of doing it right and well, itll be good for all
parties. Too bad, too many peanut brains around.

kaiserwalker
17-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Bro, funny so far no Samster post any picture, if no pictures how to consolidate???

haha, waiting for your wallpaper for PC mybackground.;)

chewyfruit
17-08-2013, 07:47 PM
bro isnt that fl dome3? :D

my thread got deleted but this is to share and not to flame any OKTs or whomsoever ...

under fl - doom 2 Viet Girl - Tuyen a.k.a Kristen - 81913928

Hello Bro ... SYT Face/Body/Pussy all accurate

Not a good experience for me tho ... please note that if you have a "BIG cock" don't call her Here cannot there cannot ... Ask me to faster cum ok? No GFE / No kissing / Session was over in 30mins after missionary & doggy

Not worth $120+20room/1shot and think I'll stick to better PRC options after this.

Above described are my own personal experiences and might differ from yours ...

avfan
18-08-2013, 01:45 AM
Every now and then someone got cheated so badly he starts a thread that is useful but this gets deleted by forum moderator.

The only way is to give honest feedback OUTSIDE of sbf. This can be done on other sexforum sites like $$$$$ or whatever. Another way is to start a closed Facebook group.

Maybe bros can try go this $$$$$$$$$$$$ EDMW to post any positive/negative feedbacks..

Its a kind of another rubbish forum (in my opinion).. but can be quite a informative kind of place for a no-nonsense ppl.. Even some reporters go there to kope "first-hand" news and broadcast it on TV when they hv no juicy report to show on the tv news (the videoclip of the SMRT bus that speed and flip over was originally posted from EDMW)..

I'm myself a edmwer there..

Dixon
18-08-2013, 12:46 PM

haha, waiting for your wallpaper for PC mybackground.;)

Yeah, bro linktoikea, waiting for your well-consolidated pic. We will add on as time goes by...;)

LongTorpedo
18-08-2013, 01:44 PM

Cheers

Bro, thanks for taking the time to clarify. I don't bother whether Tina will change, becos I will not give her my 2nd chance.

Bro Simone, really miss those days when FLs (BE,WW) under your wings were guarantee good, and cheongsters have to earn their points in order to pm you for ctc. But, these days, I hv doubt about the quality. I have tried a few FLs under you, and they can be categorized as follows:

1) really bad service: eg Tina and Zoey. Their attitude is really lousy to the point that I didn't even cum and left the place feeling angry.

2) not worth the $120 price tag: eg Cindy. Her service is acceptable, though a bit basic. Her photo looks slim and chio, but actual person is not slim and even got 妊娠纹. I did enjoy the session, but her room, look, service is not worth the premium $120.

3) 貨不對辦: I began to suspect your FLs provided you their photos which were taken at least.... 2 yr ago. The photos on your thread are very well-taken, but the actual person is significantly...different. I do accept some discrepancy, but their difference is just too big.

It's sad to notice the change, and I no longer dare to try your girls.

FYI, I have never fly any aeroplane. I'm always on time, and if last minute cannot make it, will sms the FL to cxl my slot, at least 1 hr in advance.

raywkk
18-08-2013, 02:06 PM
not so long ago 3 out of 4 FLs under former TS PL were good hits. Photos were at least 75% accurate. Services provided 90% conformed to ad (nowadays services provided just cut & paste, every gal can do everything but actually none other than SOP bbbj+fj).

once I tried a different FL each week over a month and all 4 were syt/lookers, fierce frenchers, allow CIM + COF... it was almost pick & hit instead now >50% are hit & miss, gone were the good times...

sgguy34
18-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Ya go ktv hunt better, 150/200 but 2 solid hrs

sporeknight76
18-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Jus to remind bros, pls giv yr feedbk as much and asap. Dono when tis thread gg b deleted.

Yup, gone r the gd old days. FLs 10yr ago, tat time even 60/2/2, or 80/2/2. But def ok looking, svc bom bi bi. Can bbbj, boobs ok, nt sag. Fig ok, nt fat. I don lik BSW or saggy boobs type. Those days really fantastic, i always chiong L hotel.

2 to 3y bk, still ok. No more 60/2/2, min 80/2/2 100/2/2. But the FLs also gt standard. U can tell they really wan to serve customers, making sure they return during their 2 3mths stay here. They also scare bros here complained, then reputation sweep the floor n no more bz liao.

Nwadays, wa lao. Min 100/2/2 Milfs type. Hotel 30 2hr. Attitude half fx, looks lik 40s. Forum advertise the same FL in other OKTs thread. They paying 300 for advertising n arnd 800 plus minimum if stay condos. No wonder they hav to do things chop chop. Wif present living standards n the maintenance fees they paying, I don really blame them for nt giving gd svc. Wif so much $ issue. Some also owe $ bk in their home town, jus to make quick n fast $ here.

Mayb they also b assured any neg comments will b taken down fr the forum so tat their bz nt affected. Of course the FLs is the OKT $ trees. They hav to protect their interests, else they wont recomm their frens here.

Nw can u guys c wat is really happening. The mindsets of the FL n the modus operandi hav changed. Can suck n cheat as much $ as possible in shortest time. Dono when will gt busted. AV raids high.

Now. Do u guys think things will go better??? Jus my opinions, aft seeing the drastic changes aft so many years.

loneyheart
18-08-2013, 10:55 PM
last year still ok ... but this year after CNY every thing start to change

FLs most rush rush job ... Mary go round ... 1 FL 2 to 3 TSs

TSs start w more clones a/c ... few TSs even group up to advertise each other FLs

Thread posting n rating cut n paste ... TSs nolonger QC ....by photo can tell age but dare to post 22 ... notice most wt post not abv 50 kg but by photo easily abv 55 kg
Some obasan w spare tyre also quote 100 worse then GL Cat 50
Thread every thing can but meet most cmi or cannot
Negative post get deleted immediately

Now wanted to get a sextisfied bonk hard to find
SBF getting more n more disappointing ... time to save yr hard earn $$$ ... not worth it

Lives is simple ... why cant we make it simply simple
Happy paying customers .... Good Services FLs getting richer ... TSs pocket get fatter
What u see is what u get ( Long time never see this phase liao :( )

As for me still got few trusted TSs n Bros advise n warning
Great thxs to u guys ... deeply appreciated ... u know who u r bros ;)
Time to slow down or retire liao

w0lfman
18-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Bros......take note. Seen some Fls who are condemn & ar receiving alot gd FRs(Think not accurate).

Have not seen more than 1 or 2 FR. Suddenly got more than 10............hahaha. :eek::eek::eek:

everyday1song
19-08-2013, 01:41 AM
My thread was down too. Anyway, I don't give a damn as am not here to be a writer or something. Having all the sub standard service the past year make me change the mode of chionging. Now all I do is to have a good bonk at any house and go for a clean massage with the $ well spend, which ever way I feel like. Only down side is, I need to be going places. But who cares, as long as I am sextisfied :D

simone
19-08-2013, 02:17 AM
Bro, thanks for taking the time to clarify. I don't bother whether Tina will change, becos I will not give her my 2nd chance.

Bro Simone, really miss those days when FLs (BE,WW) under your wings were guarantee good, and cheongsters have to earn their points in order to pm you for ctc. But, these days, I hv doubt about the quality. I have tried a few FLs under you, and they can be categorized as follows:

1) really bad service: eg Tina and Zoey. Their attitude is really lousy to the point that I didn't even cum and left the place feeling angry.

2) not worth the $120 price tag: eg Cindy. Her service is acceptable, though a bit basic. Her photo looks slim and chio, but actual person is not slim and even got 妊娠纹. I did enjoy the session, but her room, look, service is not worth the premium $120.

3) 貨不對辦: I began to suspect your FLs provided you their photos which were taken at least.... 2 yr ago. The photos on your thread are very well-taken, but the actual person is significantly...different. I do accept some discrepancy, but their difference is just too big.

FYI, I have never fly any aeroplane. I'm always on time, and if last minute cannot make it, will sms the FL to cxl my slot, at least 1 hr in advance.

☜☞ double thx for telling me all these facts which went unknown. Would really appreciate if you had written a really bad FR before. I would have kicked them out eg. Zoey ( who is no longer ard ) tina ( whom i have given a last chance to prove her worth ) and cindy ( whom i have no idea who she is )

And many thx for being frank. At least i know so many unwanted events are taking place behind closed doors

Cheers ☜☞

KingJulien
19-08-2013, 09:14 PM
My thread was down too. Anyway, I don't give a damn as am not here to be a writer or something. Having all the sub standard service the past year make me change the mode of chionging. Now all I do is to have a good bonk at any house and go for a clean massage with the $ well spend, which ever way I feel like. Only down side is, I need to be going places. But who cares, as long as I am sextisfied :D

yeah i together with my frds also out of this dome2 liao. yes to okt we are not many, so longer sucker hahaha

LongTorpedo
19-08-2013, 09:29 PM
☜☞ double thx for telling me all these facts which went unknown. Would really appreciate if you had written a really bad FR before. I would have kicked them out eg. Zoey ( who is no longer ard ) tina ( whom i have given a last chance to prove her worth ) and cindy ( whom i have no idea who she is )

And many thx for being frank. At least i know so many unwanted events are taking place behind closed doors

Cheers ☜☞

Appreciate your positive approach to negative feedback on your FLs. Let me try to recall your memory. Cindy was advertised as your 私房菜. Her service was passable and I managed to cum. But her look, body, room... not worth $120 category. My 2 cents.

loneranger
19-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Demure & Friendly Masseuse : 中式按摩/刮痧/修剪阴毛 @ $100/90Mins« [梦儿] advertise as 28 years old, my jaw almost drop to the floor.....

steroidfreak
19-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Demure & Friendly Masseuse : 中式按摩/刮痧/修剪阴毛 @ $100/90Mins« [梦儿] advertise as 28 years old, my jaw almost drop to the floor.....

Dropped? Then how old is she? 38?

loneranger
19-08-2013, 10:46 PM
what do you think after you seen the photo?

KingJulien
19-08-2013, 11:11 PM
over 40 :D

steroidfreak
19-08-2013, 11:23 PM
over 40 :D

wa faint, lidat dare to put 28, I can say I 25 oni.

seventyfour
20-08-2013, 12:27 AM
Hi,
So does this mean when I see a pretty syt photo that say room included with contact no provided in this dome2, I should avoid because it's going to be fake claims and bad service? How does one engage the fl here that has room provided? Is it SMS the provided contact no and go to the hotel? Is the hotel booked by her?

davidwee
20-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Keep thread alive, can only update from FRs

Siasucks
20-08-2013, 01:01 AM
cant really say who to blame...

1. Forum charges goes up for TS
2. living standards like EG. room rental go sky high
3. demand for rental is always there
4. demand of jobs/bonks needed by FL to sustain TS increased charges and room rental
5. FL trying hard to earn enough for paying
6. Bros giving FLs shit like aeroplane, hit and run etc etc
7. FL end up mood swing pek chek so service rush and - - - everywhere they can to make it up for time/$ loss
8. Bros complain in forum
9. girls move on to other TS again and again
10. 1 - 9 repeats all over again...

everyone plays a part in all the changes..

imagine, SBF never increase charges, room rental never increase, living expenses never increase, bros never aeroplane, i guess everyone will enjoy having the good old days of SBF..

UltraBlack
20-08-2013, 01:05 AM
I don't really want to talk about my own bad experiences as it was horrendous. I even met a fl that outright initiated raw sex recently. Which of course I declined immediately, no need ask me who as I have wiped my memory of that session.

Perhaps we can have a system of nominated true and honest bros that is voted by this community. Like most bros realised this place have become a carrot chopping place with many fake reviews, fake stats on the ladies that many has completely avoided threads that are strangely just filled with bumps by okts.

Now I have to filter out the whole thread before I decide on engaging a lady. Much often I would take notice of reputable people and will tag along for the experience.

I actually feel one thing that is bad is that numbers are distributed too freely which leads to many aeroplane cases... end up waste a lot of time..

And lastly I think the deal with fr deletion is a sensitive subject. It is like a okt war between stables nowadays and It is very depressing. There are also many unethical people, be it okt, the fl or even the clients themselves...

Still I believe most still search for their perfect lady to spend some quality time instead of all these junk that spew onto this forum due to changes in systems...

Just my 2 cents.

blowmehard
20-08-2013, 01:34 AM
i just talked to one FL who is paying more than 100 bucks everyday for her room. these OKT landlords are really blood suckers, $3000 a month can rent a small condo unit already!

NastyNate
20-08-2013, 01:55 AM
i just talked to one FL who is paying more than 100 bucks everyday for her room. these OKT landlords are really blood suckers, $3000 a month can rent a small condo unit already!

Technically speaking, taxis in Singapore are also rented out at $100 a day. After an 8-hour shift on a normal taxi like Crown or Sonata, minus diesel and car wash I hear they still take back $100+ a day. Minus off 4 days off a month, total take back a month = $100 x 2 = $2,600.

Assuming a hardworking FL charges $100 an hour, rental of room $100/day, assuming she also works 8 hours a day, minus miscellaneous $50 for tools of the trade like some soap and lotion for HJs (towels are well, reused, like you didn't know?), after giving allowance for mealtime and getting stood up by clients, she gets on average $400-$600 a work day, minus web advertising fee $300 a month, minus off day earnings $400 per off day a month, total take back = $12,000(gross) - $3,000(rent) - $400(off-day earnings) - $50(tools of the trade) = $8,500. :D

xtr0110
20-08-2013, 02:07 AM
any review for tina from dragoncave ?

chewyfruit
20-08-2013, 02:22 AM
i think is only when PRC are back to hostel type of living and run hotel, things may change for the better. but the likely hood of it is very low. since most ppl prefer room included. when demand are high rental also goes up. same for any four/five stars hotel room rates there are peak rates and off peak...

as compared with last year, is much tougher than before.

and girls kpbp always ask to edit photo, make boobs bigger, remove tummy, leg and arms thin.
when photo transparency too high, no one find. those with extreme edited photo business are better.
i can gladly send numerous photos of the same girl to you compared with other TS.

of all many stables i can only say the RAW Photos provided is alanlee. well cindyangels & mine are likely the same style

and not just photos, AGE also a matter of concern to many chiongster. when many other compromised to what age they telling them.
when you put their close actual age. girls also kpkb, telling you do i look that old? you despise old girl like me?

well the unhappy ppl in SBF are those chiong for years, but there is always huge group of new audience who are out there just looking for a fuck.
now the key factor of girl business is to have many nick many thread many advertisement.

for situation like this only SBF boss/moderator can help to make the shift, certain set of rules and limits should put in parameter.
so thread advertisement will not be overflood. a number of TS has multiple sponsor nick from 5-10 just FL2 dome itself

i really wished the previous team of moderator is back.

4. demand of jobs/bonks needed by FL to sustain TS increased charges and room rental
7. FL end up mood swing pek chek so service rush and - - - everywhere they can to make it up for time/$ loss

imagine, SBF never increase charges, room rental never increase, living expenses never increase, bros never aeroplane, i guess everyone will enjoy having the good old days of SBF..

People
20-08-2013, 02:52 AM
Hi I new to this.

I no understand why she 33year old and she can asking for $100 and is without room :confused:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=317905&page=331

And some like 25year old to 29 year old is asking $90 - $100 with room included :confused:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389213&page=3

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=388425

Price is all not same so much :confused: why?

Mr_don_juan
20-08-2013, 02:57 AM

Charges will continue to go up as long there is demand for room unless go back to hotel booking. As long as numbers are openly disclosed, the number of aeroplane cases will significantly go upz due to okt rivals from other places that is not online and other bros who not sure how to book / place appointments so they last minute fly kite.

I think is true that all these points are some reasons online sometimes are not so attractive business over walking on street. Firstly 1 hour full service, fls can't meet expectation kenna shoot, BBBJ, painting, frenching all these PRC streetwalkers tend to avoid. It's only the good old days when seniors taught those PRC how to do service and put ' BBBJ, painting, frenching with CIM COF ' as necessary to do business online.

Another thing, the quality of girls and gems are lesser also because of all your points --> difficult to earn compared elsewhere. So how to bring back good old days since especially price go up. I think increase rates to 150 will be the best solution with full hour and service but this increase will only apply to high quality girls which i believe most okts know to judge what the quality girls. cheers ;)

yoshii
20-08-2013, 03:36 AM
To be fair all OKTs have hits and misses but all of them never bother giving proper stats. Age is always a lie, I have yet to see an FL that is the reported age. It's like they are immortals stuck in their best age, but the truth is, even after years of working in Sg, they are never reported a year older...

PL had good and reliable girls but he also had buang ones too. Same with Simone and LF. My current favourite girls (Jessica and Xiaoxia) are from bro LF but I've taken a punt with some of his other stock and had pretty bad experiences. Simone's girls are a little more consistent for me, but they come at a premium and personally I rather not fork out anything above $100 for a 30min fuck. 30min because unless the girl is actually good at massaging, I can't be bothered trying to exercise more than 5-10mins. And very rarely do the non-massage or special service girls give you foreplay that will make up for the hour.

I don't believe that no one does it raw. I'm convinced that FLs will give in to a pesky regular because she wants that money to keep coming. It's fucking dumb, but I can't only vouch for my own intelligence, and can only assume there will be people who only have their dicks for brains. So in the case of Darklord, it doesn't matter to me if you do it or not, but if it seems logical that you can do it, then you might do it. Anyways you really should buck up and QC the load of crap you have in your stable. Perhaps if you can put all the shit as budget bonks for $30/shot/20mins and the proper ones at a more respectable rate... I'm sure people will be more enticed to look for the budget ones. Maths still not bad if they have like 4 customers in 2 hours.

But lets all keep creating new threads on the lousy service. It must be doing something cause like this thread has the most OKTs responding so far.

fulp70
20-08-2013, 08:21 AM
After reading the thread that mean there are raw sex going around as fl to keep bro coming again:eek:

sporeknight76
20-08-2013, 01:12 PM
After reading the thread that mean there are raw sex going around as fl to keep bro coming again:eek:
Like I say, whether the FL does raw, still dep on the customers. For $ sake, some willing. Nt all r young pretty. Some Milfs willing.

If yr little bro cant stand anymore aft 15min of pumping (aft 2nd shot), u try take take it off do raw. Yr little bro confirm mari kita. The feel is totally diff. I hav done it b4. Wont disclose which FL. Anyway she went bk liao.

U want to play these FLs, u hav to be safe. Condoms also nt 100% safe either. If nt anything happens, blame yrself. The rules of the game r simple. Kena any freebies don kpkb.

GN007SG
20-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Like I say, whether the FL does raw, still dep on the customers. For $ sake, some willing. Nt all r young pretty. Some Milfs willing.

If yr little bro cant stand anymore aft 15min of pumping (aft 2nd shot), u try take take it off do raw. Yr little bro confirm mari kita. The feel is totally diff. I hav done it b4. Wont disclose which FL. Anyway she went bk liao.

U want to play these FLs, u hav to be safe. Condoms also nt 100% safe either. If nt anything happens, blame yrself. The rules of the game r simple. Kena any freebies don kpkb.

Wah bro so hiong!! take it off and do raw, the FL also never say anything?

DXman
20-08-2013, 02:31 PM
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18237/1823753158bbff817943751128114fa44307daca.jpg

To be fair all OKTs have hits and misses but all of them never bother giving proper stats. Age is always a lie, I have yet to see an FL that is the reported age. It's like they are immortals stuck in their best age, but the truth is, even after years of working in Sg, they are never reported a year older...

PL had good and reliable girls but he also had buang ones too. Same with Simone and LF. My current favourite girls (Jessica and Xiaoxia) are from bro LF but I've taken a punt with some of his other stock and had pretty bad experiences. Simone's girls are a little more consistent for me, but they come at a premium and personally I rather not fork out anything above $100 for a 30min fuck. 30min because unless the girl is actually good at massaging, I can't be bothered trying to exercise more than 5-10mins. And very rarely do the non-massage or special service girls give you foreplay that will make up for the hour.

I don't believe that no one does it raw. I'm convinced that FLs will give in to a pesky regular because she wants that money to keep coming. It's fucking dumb, but I can't only vouch for my own intelligence, and can only assume there will be people who only have their dicks for brains. So in the case of Darklord, it doesn't matter to me if you do it or not, but if it seems logical that you can do it, then you might do it. Anyways you really should buck up and QC the load of crap you have in your stable. Perhaps if you can put all the shit as budget bonks for $30/shot/20mins and the proper ones at a more respectable rate... I'm sure people will be more enticed to look for the budget ones. Maths still not bad if they have like 4 customers in 2 hours.

But lets all keep creating new threads on the lousy service. It must be doing something cause like this thread has the most OKTs responding so far.

fulp70
20-08-2013, 03:08 PM

Wow bro commando alway 1st to die so u shoot in?:eek: let me salute to u

sporeknight76
20-08-2013, 04:43 PM
I hav visit this FL 3x in total. She was the petite type, Milf. Svc gd. My type of expectations. 3rd time visit her, while doin 2nd shot, soften aft 15min of pumping. She sugg raw. She took it off, n the feel come immediately. Haha. Yeehaa !!! Serious bro. Sure u guys knw the diff bet raw n wear. Within 5min surrender liao. No la, i nev shoot inside. Wait anything happen to her. U guys knw wat la....

I dont always do raw wif FL la, bros. Sometimes the sudden feel of urge, excitement, the gd hunch tat tis FL is "ok", make it happen.

Lik i say b4, bros here. The gd svc FLs nwadays,, r bcoming extinct. They don giv gd svc anymore. Imagine i can visit tis Milf 3x. Budget too, 100/2/2. Hotel u. Fig, boobs ok. Svc gd. Nw i don find this type anymore.

nonSen5es
20-08-2013, 05:52 PM

on time own target ... hopefully don't get freebies hahaha :D

fulp70
20-08-2013, 06:19 PM
I hav visit this FL 3x in total. She was the petite type, Milf. Svc gd. My type of expectations. 3rd time visit her, while doin 2nd shot, soften aft 15min of pumping. She sugg raw. She took it off, n the feel come immediately. Haha. Yeehaa !!! Serious bro. Sure u guys knw the diff bet raw n wear. Within 5min surrender liao. No la, i nev shoot inside. Wait anything happen to her. U guys knw wat la....

I dont always do raw wif FL la, bros. Sometimes the sudden feel of urge, excitement, the gd hunch tat tis FL is "ok", make it happen.

Lik i say b4, bros here. The gd svc FLs nwadays,, r bcoming extinct. They don giv gd svc anymore. Imagine i can visit tis Milf 3x. Budget too, 100/2/2. Hotel u. Fig, boobs ok. Svc gd. Nw i don find this type anymore.

Actually whether got shoot in or not is for you know for me to find:D

superman67
20-08-2013, 06:37 PM
last year still ok ... but this year after CNY every thing start to change

FLs most rush rush job ... Mary go round ... 1 FL 2 to 3 TSs

TSs start w more clones a/c ... few TSs even group up to advertise each other FLs

Thread posting n rating cut n paste ... TSs nolonger QC ....by photo can tell age but dare to post 22 ... notice most wt post not abv 50 kg but by photo easily abv 55 kg
Some obasan w spare tyre also quote 100 worse then GL Cat 50
Thread every thing can but meet most cmi or cannot
Negative post get deleted immediately

Now wanted to get a sextisfied bonk hard to find
SBF getting more n more disappointing ... time to save yr hard earn $$$ ... not worth it

Lives is simple ... why cant we make it simply simple
Happy paying customers .... Good Services FLs getting richer ... TSs pocket get fatter
What u see is what u get ( Long time never see this phase liao :( )

As for me still got few trusted TSs n Bros advise n warning
Great thxs to u guys ... deeply appreciated ... u know who u r bros ;)
Time to slow down or retire liao

Haha..dun play play hor..looks like u not simple leh.. totally agreed w u good svs FL will defintely get richer like XE..everyday fully booked..:D

fulp70
20-08-2013, 07:01 PM
who is XE? everyday full book can advantage book one month ahead?:D

fulp70
20-08-2013, 08:07 PM
delete remove delete removedelete removedelete remove

davidwee
20-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Meh, just bonk whomever you fancy no need to think so hard. If gals charge too high sooner or later will realise not much business compared to others.

You said no one really to blame but there sure is as pointed by chewyfruit. Forum moderation is skewed in favour of okts paying advertising fees. I expected the thread of outing the gals with bad service to be deleted but certainly not the thread with a list of GOOD FRs.
Shows that the thread had some info there someone wasn't happy with or a poor job at moderating posts. I have to keep a list of gals myself now since information here can disappear anytime.

fulp70
20-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Yes there are some good FL that why i state some FL worst not all:mad:

sporeknight76
20-08-2013, 09:48 PM
nowaday some of the FL getting worst service, today book this gal http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=3105 her location not easy to find but able to reach there sweating. Meet her least then 5 min go to shower ok she wash for me, after that on bed no massage start BJ no foreplay frenching after that with cap missionary cannot doggie and other position ask can CIM cannot like dead fish lay there. After that she say she know "ba gua" so i ask her how much she charge she say shui yi" that mean up to you than i think ok, after finish going back time her "ba gua" charge of $60 and i told her off this will be the first and last time.

One month back a FL under LF already taken down name Tong Tong also same and worst shower your own and no frenching cannot this cannot that as state in the thread and also ask whether want call another BJ for me and that least about 5 min and that gal went off that time damn angry until no urge to do anymore and tell her off directly.:mad:

This two case is the worst so far i meet.
wow bro, seems u really sway having mt these type of FLs. TS write until everything can, everthing gd. But when actually do, is another side of story. Seems lik recently these FLs gt some attitude. Either they nt happy wif something tats y they pay bk on cheongsters who support them, or jus plainly sporean men r stupid n carrot head.

ba guan 60$, ask her go fly kite. Seems she really treat u s a true carrot head. Btw, hw much u pay in total, hw many shots u do?? Total time spent? Pls elaborate more bro. Yr FR will def warn more bros here. Its time we stand togetger n united.

fulp70
20-08-2013, 09:57 PM
delete remove delete remove

ilovetohavefun
21-08-2013, 01:32 AM
Many Okts' girls kena complainted in the tread on lousy FL. One of them whom received the most negative feedbacks is Dark...... I noticed that his name appearred again in another tread and platform for bad service. While I have nothing against him and his network, I can't help wonder why his girls always kena complaint by customers.

When one or two complaint, you can said that somebody tried bad mouth his business or that the customers are bad luck to kena lousy girls. But when many customers complaint, there must be something very wrong in the way business was ran. I sincerely hope the Okt in question will do some reflections.

w0lfman
21-08-2013, 04:41 AM
delete remove delete remove

If u ar serious that the FL (Cindy) really provide bad service. I believe u should feedback at AlanleeSG sticky post.

Beside u there ar other bro who also encounter the same issue and seen like Alan indicated action have been taken on the 18 of sept.

w0lfman
21-08-2013, 04:45 AM
Recently I put my bet on AlanLeeSg and hopefully he the next PL in the making.

At least till now some of the FLs under him I try is good and investigation have been taken for some of the Bad Fls mentioned by other Bros. Hope he can keep up the good work.

Maybe other Bros can keep track of him as well and hope everyone enjoy and $$$ well spend. :D

pussycat69
21-08-2013, 07:51 AM
Bro fulp 70
I met the same horror service with this FL called Nancy but under another TS sexpowered her name Xiao mi. She dont wash between customer:confused:mad: and give 10 min dead fish fuck

fulp70
21-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Bro pussycat yup sad to heard that after write she call and apology that why i detele my thread

fulp70
21-08-2013, 08:38 AM
If u ar serious that the FL (Cindy) really provide bad service. I believe u should feedback at AlanleeSG sticky post.

Beside u there ar other bro who also encounter the same issue and seen like Alan indicated action have been taken on the 18 of sept.

Who cindy?

temasekguy
21-08-2013, 09:22 AM
wow bro, seems u really sway having mt these type of FLs. TS write until everything can, everthing gd. But when actually do, is another side of story. Seems lik recently these FLs gt some attitude. Either they nt happy wif something tats y they pay bk on cheongsters who support them, or jus plainly sporean men r stupid n carrot head.

ba guan 60$, ask her go fly kite. Seems she really treat u s a true carrot head. Btw, hw much u pay in total, hw many shots u do?? Total time spent? Pls elaborate more bro. Yr FR will def warn more bros here. Its time we stand togetger n united.

Hello fren sorry I jus saw the post and is not surpriseby your disappointment in that particular FL...maybe bro AlanLee was doing her a service by help her advertise so the clip look very good..in actual fact I agree with u bro. She chop chop wan finish and quite poor service all round..

I think everybody must know that FL is a try and tested thing..no matter how okt give first review, still must depend on other cheongster FR for more better understanding. .my 2 cent

nonSen5es
21-08-2013, 10:03 AM
:D good to share F/Rs on F/Ls that provide bad services ... Support ! :)

Ahbeng69
21-08-2013, 10:27 AM
:D good to share F/Rs on F/Ls that provide bad services ... Support ! :)

Yeah. Support TS to explose the FL bad sheep. However there are also bad sheep samster who fuck already didn't pay as claimed that they never eject due to themselves go soft. If only there are thread to point out them too. What do you think bro nonsen5es?

JudgementDay
21-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Bro fulp 70
I met the same horror service with this FL called Nancy but under another TS sexpowered her name Xiao mi. She dont wash between customer:confused:mad: and give 10 min dead fish fuck

Yes I strongly agreed on this Nancy, I had complained under OKT AlanLee but still OKT did not remove her from his stable. Somemore another bro put up good recommendation on Nancy in Alan Thread.

Dixon
21-08-2013, 11:33 AM
However there are also bad sheep samster who fuck already didn't pay as claimed that they never eject due to themselves go soft. If only there are thread to point out them too. What do you think bro?

Agree bro. But how to point them out? Probably only the "black sheep" samsters' phone numbers are identifiable. Most PRC FLs numbers are published publicly so any Tom, Dick and Harry can gain access to book a slot. :)

GN007SG
21-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Recently I put my bet on AlanLeeSg and hopefully he the next PL in the making.

At least till now some of the FLs under him I try is good and investigation have been taken for some of the Bad Fls mentioned by other Bros. Hope he can keep up the good work.

Maybe other Bros can keep track of him as well and hope everyone enjoy and $$$ well spend. :D

I beg to differ from my personal experience from his stable. I tried a handful of gals from his stable from time to time, I would say rougly same amount of hits and misses.

from my observation, he has the tendency to increase the price of the gal by a huge amount (100 --> 150) when their business are good(maybe) after the 1st or 2nd day of IPO.

Quite some time ago I complained about a gal under his stable which was the same case... yet service sux

i reached the location 5min b4 appointment time, text her. she said she will be late, walking to the hotel from her place. I did saw a gal walked into the hotel in the lift but I havent even got a room yet. from a distance, I could not be sure it was her. After waiting 15min, I text her say if you are busy, I will just go off now, give u another 5min.

Den she quickly say ok give her the room number. Actual meet up confirmed she is the gal i saw earlier. Den she told me still got customer waiting for her... (triple booking). when sms, say this can, that can. in the room, this cannot, that cannot. video only show nice only yet real action is crap!!

complained to Alanlee about the gal. he said he will go fark the gal (whatever that means). but anyway nothing was done to her advertisment. ever since that case, i have less patronise his stable. guess most of us once bitten twice shy. u kena one damn cui one, very diff for u to go back to that stable again.

I stand to my point that all stables have hits and misses, I have found gems even in the most complained stables and I have found flops in some of the most reputable ones.

fulp70
21-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Agree bro. But how to point them out? Probably only the "black sheep" samsters' phone numbers are identifiable. Most PRC FLs numbers are published publicly so any Tom, Dick and Harry can gain access to book a slot. :)

Bro dixon agree to publish this type of "hit and run" asshole few week back one of fl already went back she got this 吃霸王餐 asshole so i ask her want to publish his hp number she told me not she scare the person come and disturb her when she still here.

KingJulien
21-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Bro dixon agree to publish this type of "hit and run" asshole few week back one of fl already went back she got this 吃霸王餐 asshole so i ask her want to publish his hp number she told me not she scare the person come and disturb her when she still here.

should practise like some thai stable, collect money before action

GN007SG
21-08-2013, 12:34 PM
should practise like some thai stable, collect money before action

bad practise for geniune chiongsters and I will definitely loathe it.

if the gal give u bad attitude after get $ how, u still can reject meh? money paid liao so have to LL suck thumb

starhub174
21-08-2013, 12:43 PM
Yeah. Support TS to explose the FL bad sheep. However there are also bad sheep samster who fuck already didn't pay as claimed that they never eject due to themselves go soft. If only there are thread to point out them too. What do you think bro?

I believed the OKT is looking at this thread also. By posting their the samster ctc here could let the TS warn their FL isn't it? I also heard from FLs about a samster known as 伟 always find FLs and thereafter claimed didn't bring money or didn't bring enough money to short change them. How on earth is this possible? No money don't fuck go PCC. Shame on these idiot.:mad:

FireFall
21-08-2013, 12:45 PM

My god, I actually patronised cindy the other time as well. I'm like 'facepalm' the moment I see her, looked different from the picture. Her service is really basic and she just wanna get you off quickly. Didn't enjoy it much, but still a service is a service.

fulp70
21-08-2013, 01:00 PM
I believed the OKT is looking at this thread also. By posting their the samster ctc here could let the TS warn their FL isn't it? I also heard from FLs about a samster known as 伟 always find FLs and thereafter claimed didn't bring money or didn't bring enough money to short change them. How on earth is this possible? No money don't fuck go PCC. Shame on these idiot.:mad:

Bro person call 伟 alot

Siasucks
21-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Bro person call 伟 alot

not only samter call 伟, others also call 伟 :D

Dixon
21-08-2013, 01:15 PM
if the gal give u bad attitude after get $ how, u still can reject meh? money paid liao so have to LL suck thumb

This is the other side of double edge sword. Once she got hold of the monies, she could deliver shitty services and we can't do much liao. I don't know, I still prefer the previous "PM me for contact" approach. At least there is a basic "check gate" for non-registered chiongster...:confused:

durianshell
21-08-2013, 01:19 PM
After cheong for the many months, I can summarize 2 buggers issues.
1) Price going up or too short session.
Main culprit is the landlord. Eg. Changi unit so rundown also $80 a day, easily $2000 per month. Squeeze 5 gals so easily make $10,000 a month on rental...
Geylang Lor 28, one landlord charged monthly $3000 per girl for 5 gals in a 3 bedroom unit. Once rental reduces, price can come down easier.

2) photo and stats falsified.
The frustration of hit and miss. Worse still so disappointed even unit cannot perform. Surely we bros need chemistry n mood then can marikita; if chemistry not needed then i can always DIY at home. For a start, photos to stop using bright lights like Taiwan drama and get a working weighting machine.

So real FR nowadays are lesser, I also cut down on mine because the OKT mostly can't be bothered to resolve the 2 things. If can resolve I sure visit your stable 3 times a week.

fulp70
21-08-2013, 01:27 PM
After cheong for the many months, I can summarize 2 buggers issues.
1) Price going up or too short session.
Main culprit is the landlord. Eg. Changi unit so rundown also $80 a day, easily $2000 per month. Squeeze 5 gals so easily make $10,000 a month on rental...
Geylang Lor 28, one landlord charged monthly $3000 per girl for 5 gals in a 3 bedroom unit. Once rental reduces, price can come down easier.

The frustration of hit and miss. Worse still so disappointed even unit cannot perform. Surely we bros need chemistry n mood then can marikita; if chemistry not needed then i can always DIY at home. For a start, photos to stop using bright lights like Taiwan drama and get a working weighting machine.

So real FR nowadays are lesser, I also cut down on mine because the OKT mostly can't be bothered to resolve the 2 things. If can resolve I sure visit your stable 3 times a week.

Bro good summarﹰy

GN007SG
21-08-2013, 01:41 PM
This is the other side of double edge sword. Once she got hold of the monies, she could deliver shitty services and we can't do much liao. I don't know, I still prefer the previous "PM me for contact" approach. At least there is a basic "check gate" for non-registered chiongster...:confused:

ya PM for contact is good to help filter some ppl out.

they wanted to openly post numbers also for more customer base or market exposure. that is true but at the same time, u set yourself at a higher market risk. simple logic

Mr_don_juan
21-08-2013, 06:00 PM

As long you fuck you pay, if you see pic differs from actual person you can choose to reject. Looks is definately one of factor of selecting a particular FL
/ WL. Without looks little bro also cannot marikita, chemistry wise varies can't expect the same treatment for every bro. As long her looks, figure up to standard, surely one must be happy bonking with at least some reasonable service.

Nowadays there also many young samsters as young as even below 18 who choose not write FRs. They just reach puberty and need to explore, internet -savvy call for fun maicham sex chatline and actually make up for alot aeroplane cases though some also dunno where get money from can book whole day with FL / WL. Most are them are not small ahbengs, those typical jc students nerdy type, seen quite alot even in GL.

Like i say, looks is very important follow by chemistry / service.

nonSen5es
21-08-2013, 07:01 PM
For a start, photos to stop using bright lights like Taiwan drama and get a working weighting machine.

Hahaha working weighing machine ... all calibrated to minus 10kg when hippo climbs on to weigh in.

durianshell
21-08-2013, 07:18 PM
DJ, i am also veri human like you. Looks comes first. :D
So far i haven't reject because i have become seasoned with the photos gimmicks. a) if reject think of the time wasted for me. Hence some folks would book a few FL at same time to standby. Hence some FL complain fly airplane.
b) if acceptable, you still have the sian-ze-pua feeling of short-change. Until the bros numb until dun bother write FR.

Photos is 0 to 15% "photo-shop" i can still accept, eg. Simone, LF, Kisses, etc
Imho those stats QC low or photo until i need to wear glasses - Dark, poop etc
Then there are those in between. As one bro mention earlier, Alan Lee standard start to drop a bit but the video is a good thing bro. Which goes to show although our small head stupid, our big head not that stupid.

For the end-user like us, we are not interested in targeting or flaming certain OKT; just that the OKT need to get his act together - QC the photos and the stats so we don't waste our time and $$$. Said my piece (and probably for others), period. :)

Mr_don_juan
21-08-2013, 07:45 PM
DJ, i am also veri human like you. Looks comes first. :D
So far i haven't reject because i have become seasoned with the photos gimmicks. a) if reject think of the time wasted for me. Hence some folks would book a few FL at same time to standby. Hence some FL complain fly airplane.
b) if acceptable, you still have the sian-ze-pua feeling of short-change. Until the bros numb until dun bother write FR.

Photos is 0 to 15% "photo-shop" i can still accept, eg. Simone, LF, Kisses, etc
Imho those stats QC low or photo until i need to wear glasses - Dark, poop etc
Then there are those in between. As one bro mention earlier, Alan Lee standard start to drop a bit but the video is a good thing bro. Which goes to show although our small head stupid, our big head not that stupid.

For the end-user like us, we are not interested in targeting or flaming certain OKT; just that the OKT need to get his act together - QC the photos and the stats so we don't waste our time and $$$. Said my piece (and probably for others), period. :)

Bro durianshell, all of us will want model / actress like fls for bonking session but sadly there aren't many eye candy for the soul. Current gems like yuri, vicky, miu miu / chanel etc or good service gems like jojo all very hard to come by and fall under good-looking syt category.

As much as some bro do slammed me for my standard in looks, fls really lose alot to cat150 wls in terms of very chio looks / figure. Service wise i must say fls still have the upper hands as they have a freedom to give more as long as they are taught well .. and then PRC girls have always been very unpredictable in their service. You right in saying we all human-like searching for the best of the crops. ;)

sporeknight76
22-08-2013, 02:23 AM
Bro good summarﹰy
BINGO !!! But I would lik to add somemore to the 2 pts :

1. Those stay in condos pay s much s above 1500. The landlord allowed or close eyes to let the FL bring customers bk hm for bonking. Those stay at hdb or small apartments normally mt hotels, paying 300 - 500 per mth. They r normally short stayed. Those FL who offered svc w rm, normally charged higher too. Rather i prefer go hotel since still same on price overall n more hygenic definitely. Also I mt the FL outside hotel so s nt get fly aeroplane by the FL.

2. I strongly sugg to TS, don use photo shop pic anymore. Eventually we still c the face. Y put a Ms Universe pic on the forum, but turn out to b a Ms piggy? Stats wise i sure the FL will request to put younger since we wont knw actual age too. Tis is acceptable to me since they r the customers paying the TS. For svc, I always call them to double confirm wat they can / cant do since some ads r jus cut n paste - Everything can.

We hav to b smart or else we bcom carrot head again n again. Who to blame? We ownself stupid. Who pity? The FLs luv yr $ only.

Jus my own opinions. No offence to any1.

FuckingHi
22-08-2013, 02:37 AM
Yeah. Support TS to explose the FL bad sheep. However there are also bad sheep samster who fuck already didn't pay as claimed that they never eject due to themselves go soft. If only there are thread to point out them too. What do you think bro nonsen5es?

not only samter call 伟, others also call 伟 :D

This is really "nonsen5es", totally make no "sen5e". Didn't cum is your problem which don't pay Fl? Go bonk did not bring money such lame excuses. Just post theit ctc and SBF nick here for OKT to warn the FL.

w0lfman
22-08-2013, 03:59 AM
I beg to differ from my personal experience from his stable. I tried a handful of gals from his stable from time to time, I would say rougly same amount of hits and misses.

from my observation, he has the tendency to increase the price of the gal by a huge amount (100 --> 150) when their business are good(maybe) after the 1st or 2nd day of IPO.

Quite some time ago I complained about a gal under his stable which was the same case... yet service sux

i reached the location 5min b4 appointment time, text her. she said she will be late, walking to the hotel from her place. I did saw a gal walked into the hotel in the lift but I havent even got a room yet. from a distance, I could not be sure it was her. After waiting 15min, I text her say if you are busy, I will just go off now, give u another 5min.

Den she quickly say ok give her the room number. Actual meet up confirmed she is the gal i saw earlier. Den she told me still got customer waiting for her... (triple booking). when sms, say this can, that can. in the room, this cannot, that cannot. video only show nice only yet real action is crap!!

complained to Alanlee about the gal. he said he will go fark the gal (whatever that means). but anyway nothing was done to her advertisment. ever since that case, i have less patronise his stable. guess most of us once bitten twice shy. u kena one damn cui one, very diff for u to go back to that stable again.

I stand to my point that all stables have hits and misses, I have found gems even in the most complained stables and I have found flops in some of the most reputable ones.

:eek: Guess I am lucky then.......................hope it stay this way. And I will monitor his sites to see how it is. Thanks:D

sinful
22-08-2013, 09:56 AM
This is really "nonsen5es", totally make no "sen5e". Didn't cum is your problem which don't pay Fl? Go bonk did not bring money such lame excuses. Just post theit ctc and SBF nick here for OKT to warn the FL.

What a sinful thing to do:mad::mad:

sporeknight76
22-08-2013, 11:52 AM
What a sinful thing to do:mad::mad:

Totally agree wif u bro. It is not v appropriate n logical to do such thing s posting ppl numbers arnd. It may turn out to b FL nt happy wif certain bros posting genuine bad FR abt them n decide to sabo them. Or watever reasons. If may scare off potential chiongsters.

If 1 fine day yr hp no is posted in tis forum, hw do u feel??? Esp if u feel u r a victim.

chewyfruit
22-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Partly is also due to TS greed of having many girls on one hand. If you realise as one TS number of girls went up. The more likely chances of bad fl you get is higher.

Is not possible to have good communication for one person and monitor 50 overs girls. Usually those TS who are selective has better chances of success.

I frequent FLs widely from different places. Those who i have posted FRs are of quality standard. As compared with last year there is hardly any QC by TS widely across board girls start to let loose and jump to numerous stable getting off hand. This is one of the main reason why girls are so comfortable jumping around unlike before. But last time customers sees TS who QC is badass and just wanted sex. But after so long as TS Bonking hobby has turned to a job. The feeling is different. A number of girls whom I QC I will actually feedback on their services and also to educate them. One of a few girls whom successfully listen to my advice was ava, and last year le er where in terms of looks they aren't angelic like others but their service and attitude are of tip top condition as possible. Is tough to find the right balance to who you should put into consideration first.

DarkLord may have upset many sbf chiongster from the way he works. But the girls are pleased with him in making their business good. A very simple tactic, accept all sorts of girls be it good or bad, more income, more funds for advertising. More nicks more thread.

Or a daring action like AlanLee who post video. While video may look good at times there is likely chances some customers will bound to get f up outcome. Video is for show. Not hidden cam where is a real customer who is having sex with fl.

There are a number of FLs who have requested me to take video and advertise for them. And I've yet to consider how to go about it the other way round.
If any of you guys remembered there was a sex vocal clip from Vivian. :D

Whichever advertising method you use there are always flaw and it's side effect. Is either minor or major.

Mr_don_juan
22-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Totally agree wif u bro. It is not v appropriate n logical to do such thing s posting ppl numbers arnd. It may turn out to b FL nt happy wif certain bros posting genuine bad FR abt them n decide to sabo them. Or watever reasons. If may scare off potential chiongsters.

If 1 fine day yr hp no is posted in tis forum, hw do u feel??? Esp if u feel u r a victim.

As long as yr hp no is from another person identity or well kept from your oc doesn't matter as long it don't affect your personal life. I don't care how okt do their business not my concern as long as don't affect bros' safety.

There are certain fls who had and yes their china bf / toyboy lurking around and threaten customers and geniune case, i already swore with bros that hell and total destruction will be upon anyone that disrupt the fine balance of a safe and happy bonking which the rules for chiongsters since many years ago.

steroidfreak
22-08-2013, 01:40 PM

Confirm is this guy? If really is, then this cheebye kooniang go fuck and bang wall, no money dun come out and play. Knn , you nvr cum is ur blardy business and nvr bring enough money is on purpose or u bo lui? Lol

Mr_don_juan
22-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Confirm is this guy? If really is, then this cheebye kooniang go fuck and bang wall, no money dun come out and play. Knn , you nvr cum is ur blardy business and nvr bring enough money is on purpose or u bo lui? Lol

Means what pay on credit sibo. :D

As long you fixed appointment you pay as long you didn't reject on the spot you need to pay, cum no cum still need to pay.. tips very subjective unless you wanna KC her ;)

Ahbeng69
23-08-2013, 01:57 AM

Hi bro, you also know it him who do such shameful thing:rolleyes:

Dixon
23-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Or a daring action like AlanLee who post video. While video may look good at times there is likely chances some customers will bound to get f up outcome. Video is for show.

Whichever advertising method you use there are always flaw and it's side effect. Is either minor or major.

Yes and no. With video it stimulates potential chiongsters and chances of making a booking increase. However, I tried several AlanLeeSG gals and the conclusion is mix. Some are 20 minute job (strip, shower, bonk and go) and absolutely unlike the videos. But some are full of GFE that I went back for a few times.

chewyfruit
23-08-2013, 09:37 AM
The back fire is their calls and sms will be too much to handle. Causing them to miss appointment or got confused with other booking.

Yes and no. With video it stimulates potential chiongsters and chances of making a booking increase. However, I tried several AlanLeeSG gals and the conclusion is mix. Some are 20 minute job (strip, shower, bonk and go) and absolutely unlike the videos. But some are full of GFE that I went back for a few times.

fulp70
23-08-2013, 09:50 AM
The back fire is their calls and sms will be too much to handle. Causing them to miss appointment or got confused with other booking.

Bro the gal should know i customer their time eithrt $90 or $100 1 hour this the giide for them to manage the call or sms dun becos too many sms or call

Dixon
23-08-2013, 03:24 PM

True, true. Another experience to highlight is that many FLs today don't bother to reply if they are fully book. Unlike the good old days where most FLs would respond if they are booked for the time slot requested. The situation becomes difficult as when after chiongster books a FL after the first enquiry goes un-responded for a period of time, the first FL suddenly replies and say OK. Either way, one FL will say we chiongter fly her aeroplane...:confused:

PS. bro chewyfruit, did try your goods. So far so good. :D

sporeknight76
23-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Anyone try the gals at lor 28? Tempted to bonk 2 gals there but last thread mentioned the gals service not good.

Honestly bros. Those standing FLs along G-land, their svc v chop chop. They hav mentality tat these guys all one-time customers, so u wont get too much gfe. They also wan to go bk there n stand n find new customers. Those giv gfe n gd svc r fr tis Dome2 forum, but tat was in the PAST. Nw i already sian liao. Cant find FLs tat r ok looking n prov gd svc anymore. <sign>...

chewyfruit
23-08-2013, 06:17 PM
dont understand what u mean? you won't understand the hardship replying over 50-100 sms of different customer with just numbers shown... is tough to keep track and get annoyed by those people asking tons of question or request.

Bro the gal should know i customer their time eithrt $90 or $100 1 hour this the giide for them to manage the call or sms dun becos too many sms or call

there are too many bo liao ppl who sms and no show, or MIA. where people can easily list over 500 CMI numbers within a year. we may blame the girls for pushing our appointment ETC... but the cause maybe by those idiot who are late by 30-60mins, last min no show, session is 1 hour but still haven shot exceeding their time.

i have personally waited quite a number of FLs due to the cause of those black sheep. but personally there is one FL who actually fly my kite. for whole night, waited for 3 hours plus she end up telling me book her tmr? lol that is real joke.

True, true. Another experience to highlight is that many FLs today don't bother to reply if they are fully book. Unlike the good old days where most FLs would respond if they are booked for the time slot requested. The situation becomes difficult as when after chiongster books a FL after the first enquiry goes un-responded for a period of time, the first FL suddenly replies and say OK. Either way, one FL will say we chiongter fly her aeroplane...:confused:

PS. bro chewyfruit, did try your goods. So far so good. :D

yoshii
24-08-2013, 03:21 AM
dont understand what u mean? you won't understand the hardship replying over 50-100 sms of different customer with just numbers shown... is tough to keep track and get annoyed by those people asking tons of question or request.
Then maybe they should try not to reply so many customers if they can't keep track. Bro, CF, perhaps you can use this as a test for your girls. If they can't handle the hardship of replying and keeping track then perhaps they should find another job.

there are too many bo liao ppl who sms and no show, or MIA. where people can easily list over 500 CMI numbers within a year. we may blame the girls for pushing our appointment ETC... but the cause maybe by those idiot who are late by 30-60mins, last min no show, session is 1 hour but still haven shot exceeding their time. it's a service industry la bro, it should be expected and they should learn to deal with it. At least if they are really unhappy they can push the job away and refuse to work. Where someone else working in customer service will still have to suck thumb, smile and continue with their jobs.

sporeknight76
24-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Then maybe they should try not to reply so many customers if they can't keep track. Bro, CF, perhaps you can use this as a test for your girls. If they can't handle the hardship of replying and keeping track then perhaps they should find another job.

it's a service industry la bro, it should be expected and they should learn to deal with it. At least if they are really unhappy they can push the job away and refuse to work. Where someone else working in customer service will still have to suck thumb, smile and continue with their jobs.

Totally agree wif u bro. They shld knw tat "They hav only 1 mouth, don overeat n choke". They r going by "who come 1st, svc him 1st". Wat apptment is bullshit. Do things fast n chop chop, svc next one available". I hav encounter too many esp those wif their own rm. Tats y those who only do rm, i hav rule them out totally. Hygiene is another reason. Estimate waiting time 20-45min.

I thin TS shld educate those FL to keep to their apptment wif bros who confirmed. Thoze fly aeroplane shld blacklist them. Those late 30min or watever, shld let them knw can only do 1 shot. There r some bros who waited too long, face black black, may write bad FR on them. These is too risky s most chiongsters read tis forum.

A FL for example can svc 6-8 customer per day. Easy easy 600-1200 per day. Imagine hw much they can earn per mth minus great aunt visit. U guys do the calculations. 1 mth can hit 8-10k aft all expenses deducted.

Y so greedy till make their customers fed up, complain here there. Wont do them any gd.

NormalDick
24-08-2013, 10:28 AM
Agree with brudder here. FLs especially popular ones macam proud and like they are doing you a big favor to let you screw them. Case in point is Venus under huangting stable. Tried to fix appointment with her and she essentially said "I got this slot - want take if not then FO". Who to blame? We lah! We write FR said she damn solid so she got more business than she can handle so can yaya. So while we can write in and share our grievances, bottom line - accept it or quit patronizing them since we were partly responsible for causing the dissatisfactions here.

Totally agree wif u bro. They shld knw tat "They hav only 1 mouth, don overeat n choke". They r going by "who come 1st, svc him 1st". Wat apptment is bullshit. Do things fast n chop chop, svc next one available". I hav encounter too many esp those wif their own rm. Tats y those who only do rm, i hav rule them out totally. Hygiene is another reason. Estimate waiting time 20-45min.

I thin TS shld educate those FL to keep to their apptment wif bros who confirmed. Thoze fly aeroplane shld blacklist them. Those late 30min or watever, shld let them knw can only do 1 shot. There r some bros who waited too long, face black black, may write bad FR on them. These is too risky s most chiongsters read tis forum.

A FL for example can svc 6-8 customer per day. Easy easy 600-1200 per day. Imagine hw much they can earn per mth minus great aunt visit. U guys do the calculations. 1 mth can hit 8-10k aft all expenses deducted.

Y so greedy till make their customers fed up, complain here there. Wont do them any gd.

longwinter
24-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Agree with brudder here. FLs especially popular ones macam proud and like they are doing you a big favor to let you screw them. Case in point is Venus under huangting stable. Tried to fix appointment with her and she essentially said "I got this slot - want take if not then FO". Who to blame? We lah! We write FR said she damn solid so she got more business than she can handle so can yaya. So while we can write in and share our grievances, bottom line - accept it or quit patronizing them since we were partly responsible for causing the dissatisfactions here.

Agree that venus is quite dao and sibei yaya..attempt to book her 3 times and she give those yaya replies machiam she very in demand. But instead I go to find other girls.

Completeidiot
24-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Off FL diet for 2 weeks now. Back to legal scene in GL ... twice. Last time on Tues b4 flying off. To be honest,

1. Miss the excitement of getting a FL for the first time
2. Legal WL has more commercial feel n looks r ok only
3. But service a lot more predictable n enjoyable

So sticking to legal WL for a while.

Had a short trip to Bangkok for just one night. I have to stay that despite Ye young age, the attitude n service level are a lot better. Stayed at Intercon n there was a ton of gals on Wechat. Just picked one, had dinner, agreed on rate n did the deed

Happy bonking this weekend :)

Siasucks
24-08-2013, 12:12 PM
give everyone a break and chill.. FL jumble up appt is their wrong also.. Customer keep FL hanging and fly kite also customer wrong.. Everything takes 2 hand to clap. Always there's a cause which leads to such endings..

if we want to blame who till the end, it will actually never end one..

- there's F-up FLs 排appointments 满满heck caring who will arrive.
- there's F-up customers called/smsed and in the end say ok, 5pm, wait i call you. or say ok 5pm, but later i call. (if we all touch our hearts, we also know most of us got do before such things)

i been a TS few years back, i been a chiongster few few years back, i been a normal first timer few few few few years back..

Over these years i have seen these and perhaps also done it :D(my bad)

- send out sms to 5-6 FLs to make booking. see which one replies first. (sure many bros do like this), then suay suay 3rd choice replies first. then subsequently 2nd choice replies 30secs after 3rd choice, then 1st choice replies after 2nd choice. i believe all those will know what u will tell the FLs.. wait, i get back to you. once after another.. so..... who do we blame?

- call up, chit chat, ask this ask that. no obligations for sure. but when the point u said, OK I COME SEE U AT 5PM. Then later flip thru forum again see another C-D CUPPER! small head take over again.. then msg C cupper, she mostly on also.. then u msg previous FL, say wait let 1st FL know later.. So.... again if 1st FL wait for you to confirm back again, and u decide not to take 1st FL, then who do we blame again?

FL cons
- becos it's becoming a ? for most of them whether customer will eventually arrive or not at the said timing, they will tend to keep at hand 1-2 extra bookings

- rushed session, no excuses.. was against it. but FL don't listen nowadays from what i know.. put the blame on fly kites, high rental, customers not alot..

there's always a reason to whatever happens, so don't totally kill them out.. last time they have been doing quite a good job, listening to TS teachings this and that.. but as time progresses. things happen and gets out of hand.. we can blame them totally.. but some of us been doing great as responsible customers, but honestly, as a FL point of view, it's 20% of the whole chionging community.. I have been in their shoes alittle.. not totally, but from what i can see, there's alot of unresponsible chiongsters, which makes up a great numbers.. these are black sheeps.. so how to still have the good old days?

chewyfruit
24-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Have to agree with that in recent years most have the habit of sms and making appointment with different girls at once. And certainly it takes two hands to clap. While girl don't reply sms some also kpkb asking why not responding to them.

And one thing that we all must understand is that the working environment and method in China are different from Singapore. It will take some time for them to get used handling sms and call.

The worst all to blame was like mine case. Waited 3 hours. Repeatedly pushing my appointment from 8plus to 11pm. End up telling me to book tomorrow. There are a few miserable bonk that I meet. As a TS am unable to openly warned to all bros or to post FRs like this. Unless the fl is really shit to the worst like her. Which I had posted in lsb before.

give everyone a break and chill.. FL jumble up appt is their wrong also.. Customer keep FL hanging and fly kite also customer wrong.. Everything takes 2 hand to clap. Always there's a cause which leads to such endings..

if we want to blame who till the end, it will actually never end one..

- there's F-up FLs 排appointments 满满heck caring who will arrive.
- there's F-up customers called/smsed and in the end say ok, 5pm, wait i call you. or say ok 5pm, but later i call. (if we all touch our hearts, we also know most of us got do before such things)

i been a TS few years back, i been a chiongster few few years back, i been a normal first timer few few few few years back..

Over these years i have seen these and perhaps also done it :D(my bad)

- send out sms to 5-6 FLs to make booking. see which one replies first. (sure many bros do like this), then suay suay 3rd choice replies first. then subsequently 2nd choice replies 30secs after 3rd choice, then 1st choice replies after 2nd choice. i believe all those will know what u will tell the FLs.. wait, i get back to you. once after another.. so..... who do we blame?

- call up, chit chat, ask this ask that. no obligations for sure. but when the point u said, OK I COME SEE U AT 5PM. Then later flip thru forum again see another C-D CUPPER! small head take over again.. then msg C cupper, she mostly on also.. then u msg previous FL, say wait let 1st FL know later.. So.... again if 1st FL wait for you to confirm back again, and u decide not to take 1st FL, then who do we blame again?

FL cons
- becos it's becoming a ? for most of them whether customer will eventually arrive or not at the said timing, they will tend to keep at hand 1-2 extra bookings

- rushed session, no excuses.. was against it. but FL don't listen nowadays from what i know.. put the blame on fly kites, high rental, customers not alot..

there's always a reason to whatever happens, so don't totally kill them out.. last time they have been doing quite a good job, listening to TS teachings this and that.. but as time progresses. things happen and gets out of hand.. we can blame them totally.. but some of us been doing great as responsible customers, but honestly, as a FL point of view, it's 20% of the whole chionging community.. I have been in their shoes alittle.. not totally, but from what i can see, there's alot of unresponsible chiongsters, which makes up a great numbers.. these are black sheeps.. so how to still have the good old days?

chewyfruit
24-08-2013, 01:40 PM
That's is why my regular rarely post FR unlike before. They worried unable to rtf. But reasonably i think writing up a FR is okay as long as you don't over do it. Keep it simple and straight forward does the job.

And mostly those sites FRs can easily be clone and fake it because they need not require any sort of email for user identity. At least prevent customers or Ts from favouritism to fake out numerous FR

Some girls whose business who aren't as good. Always asked me to PS for them make it skinner make it prettier. I got pester for weeks till they kp me or in favour of going my site. They want money want business. But I still have to stick to my limitation and photo reliability.

One thing I clearly know is my audience is spoiled for choices. Those girls on the lower standard in terms of appearance fall off.

avfan
24-08-2013, 02:48 PM
I have been in their shoes alittle.. not totally, but from what i can see, there's alot of unresponsible chiongsters, which makes up a great numbers.. these are black sheeps.. so how to still have the good old days?

In my POV, everybody has a part to play :-

1. First of all, FLs themselves must hv a sense of commitment/honesty and a right attitude if they want to ply this trade (assuming they enter this line out of "voluntarily"). They must be aware that their main job nature is to service men. So cut all the craps with cannot this, cannot that and stuffs. Behind close doors, of cuz, any "request" u want from the FL thats between the two of u. If u're a hero, u want raw wif her (or even SM), and she can agree then just go ahead.

But at least, basic allowances got to be there. If no frenching, no boob-sucking, no painting etc allowed then whats the point. Not all bros will be contented wif just screwing the pussy. Last but not least, rush service is definitely a no-no.

2. Second, OKTs or TS hv to do their job "properly". Not just take the FLs money, and then everything bo chap. Be truthful of what written on the thread. Be firm to the gals. If they can't commit or provide maximum allowances for eg. can't french men passionately/GFE or let them eat/finger her pussy, cim etc then tell them FL line is not for them.

3. And thirdly, if bros (those genuine cheongters) who relli cant make it on time or need to cancel appt then pls hv the courtesy to inform the FL in advance. If u r late and she told u that she will not be able to service u for the full hr, then make a chop chop decision whether to go ahead ur appt wif her anot. Dun leave her hanging in the air.

If every FL (esp those chio ones) can provide genuine all-rounder services, I doubt many ppl will hv the chances to aeroplane. Those genuine cheongsters will alredy can't wait/gian to chiong and "queue" up to get that precious slots. I hv to queue up to a week when making appt wif Bing-er last time.

Again like I said, everybody hv a part to play. Any break in the cycle for eg. TS post not truthful stats, FL charge too high till not much business thus giving chances to pilot ginnas etc then of cuz noting will work.

Just my 2-cents.

nonSen5es
24-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Very insightful thoughts :)

LongTorpedo
24-08-2013, 09:01 PM
In my POV, everybody has a part to play :-

1. First of all, FLs themselves must hv a sense of commitment/honesty and a right attitude if they want to ply this trade (assuming they enter this line out of "voluntarily"). They must be aware that their main job nature is to service men. So cut all the craps with cannot this, cannot that and stuffs. Behind close doors, of cuz, any "request" u want from the FL thats between the two of u. If u're a hero, u want raw wif her (or even SM), and she can agree then just go ahead.

But at least, basic allowances got to be there. If no frenching, no boob-sucking, no painting etc allowed then whats the point. Not all bros will be contented wif just screwing the pussy. Last but not least, rush service is definitely a no-no.

2. Second, OKTs or TS hv to do their job "properly". Not just take the FLs money, and then everything bo chap. Be truthful of what written on the thread. Be firm to the gals. If they can't commit or provide maximum allowances for eg. can't french men passionately/GFE or let them eat/finger her pussy, cim etc then tell them FL line is not for them.

3. And thirdly, if bros (those genuine cheongters) who relli cant make it on time or need to cancel appt then pls hv the courtesy to inform the FL in advance. If u r late and she told u that she will not be able to service u for the full hr, then make a chop chop decision whether to go ahead ur appt wif her anot. Dun leave her hanging in the air.

If every FL (esp those chio ones) can provide genuine all-rounder services, I doubt many ppl will hv the chances to aeroplane. Those genuine cheongsters will alredy can't wait/gian to chiong and "queue" up to get that precious slots. I hv to queue up to a week when making appt wif Bing-er last time.

Again like I said, everybody hv a part to play. Any break in the cycle for eg. TS post not truthful stats, FL charge too high till not much business thus giving chances to pilot ginnas etc then of cuz noting will work.

Just my 2-cents.

Bro, you speak my mind. Agree with you completely.

These days, I felt like doing this. Make apptmt with FL. When open door, first thing ask her, can fench? can paint? can suck boob? If all no, and her ad said yes, I'll say thank you and walk away.

GN007SG
24-08-2013, 09:36 PM

These days, I felt like doing this. Make apptmt with FL. When open door, first thing ask her, can fench? can paint? can suck boob? If all no, and her ad said yes, I'll say thank you and walk away.

but sadly if I were to ask this straight in their face at meet up, the feel will be damn commercial in the session :(

loneyheart
25-08-2013, 01:03 AM

it's a service industry la bro, it should be expected and they should learn to deal with it. At least if they are really unhappy they can push the job away and refuse to work. Where someone else working in customer service will still have to suck thumb, smile and continue with their jobs.

well said bro

loneyheart
25-08-2013, 01:15 AM

nom for me if thread post can french n met dum allow or sense ans calll n quick job .... I just dress up n leave wo paying a single penny

just let them know straight on her face
Want My Money Give Me Honey
This Dum This Cant U dum Get A PENNY

Of cause I leave b4 action n always standby 2nd n 3rd numbers

LongTorpedo
25-08-2013, 01:26 AM
but sadly if I were to ask this straight in their face at meet up, the feel will be damn commercial in the session :(

It's better than you have taken off your clothes, shower, then she starts to lay down her terms (no kiss, no paint etc)... By then, you're committed, and small head wants to carry on with the show, even though big head knows it's going to be a lousy show... :mad:

avfan
25-08-2013, 03:00 AM

I find this not so feasible.. might as well ask her to write on a piece of cardboard her do's and dont's and hang it on her door.. surely u dun expect every bros who look her up to ask these questions.. :p

Engaging a FL for a bonk is a commercial thing by itself (unless u becum her lover and she give u free fuck everytime u two meet).. When u're paying for a service, it is a transaction..

Commercial feel or not is not the issue.. the question is, can she do the required actions anot..? For example, to me, I dun care whether she must hv the "feel" thing first anot in order to french me.. As long u state there frenching is allowed, I will expect her to go along wif me when I'm trying to french her passionately.. It doesn't matter if she really like frenching me anot, its just another commercial transaction at the end of the day..

avfan
25-08-2013, 03:52 AM
nom for me if thread post can french n met dum allow or sense ans calll n quick job .... I just dress up n leave wo paying a single penny

No french allow, can kiss (or a peck I wud call it) only.. u ok wif that?? :p:D

On a serious note, I relli wonder what the heck wif the kiss thing.. those FLs relli think we will be contented wif just a peck on their lips.. the worst ones will even make their lips/mouth a no-touch zone.. :(

fulp70
25-08-2013, 08:37 AM
which FL can CIM cannot french and kiss?

kukumalu
25-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Seem the bonking world is pretty slow down later. Due to raid or bros pocket kosong?

loneyheart
25-08-2013, 01:39 PM
No french allow, can kiss (or a peck I wud call it) only.. u ok wif that?? :p:D

On a serious note, I relli wonder what the heck wif the kiss thing.. those FLs relli think we will be contented wif just a peck on their lips.. the worst ones will even make their lips/mouth a no-touch zone.. :(

kiss or a peck wat is tat ... just 2 skin touching 1 another catbath also kisses on the body
French mean french ... can mean can dum tell me chemistry apply

Wat Great GFE or tip top svs wo Frenching ???
That show tat she is not going into fullest to serve
Dum give me tat crap :D NO NO for me

GN007SG
25-08-2013, 01:50 PM
some girls quite interesting.. cannot kiss/french but can CIM. :confused::rolleyes:

wait till u met one who can raw but not french... that is then call weird...
i did encounter b4.... rest assured thats long ago and im safe :x

kiss or a peck wat is tat ... just 2 skin touching 1 another catbath also kisses on the body

thumbs up for this
no french = no gfe

Engaging a FL for a bonk is a commercial thing by itself (unless u becum her lover and she give u free fuck everytime u two meet).. When u're paying for a service, it is a transaction..

Commercial feel or not is not the issue.. the question is, can she do the required actions anot..? For example, to me, I dun care whether she must hv the "feel" thing first anot in order to french me.. As long u state there frenching is allowed, I will expect her to go along wif me when I'm trying to french her passionately.. It doesn't matter if she really like frenching me anot, its just another commercial transaction at the end of the day..

what u said is true and I agree
but when got "feel" its really different
the reason why i stopped going to houses after awhile coz personally I find it really commercialize and alot of WL from houses dont offer french too :(

Dixon
25-08-2013, 01:52 PM

I wish I have the determination to do this...

It's better than you have taken off your clothes, shower, then she starts to lay down her terms (no kiss, no paint etc)... By then, you're committed, and small head wants to carry on with the show, even though big head knows it's going to be a lousy show... :mad:

This always happens to me...

It doesn't matter if she really like frenching me anot, its just another commercial transaction at the end of the day..

Bingo...exactly. We pay for the services as specified, no more no less.

avfan
25-08-2013, 01:53 PM
some girls quite interesting.. cannot kiss/french but can CIM. :confused::rolleyes:

Mentality problem (especially the younger, chio ones).. they think of frenching men as dirty and unhygienic as need to suck tongue/swallow the saliva etc those kind of things..

but they dun think the men jizz that goes into their mouth as dirty..?? :confused::confused:

GN007SG
25-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Mentality problem (especially the younger, chio ones).. they think of frenching men as dirty and unhygienic as need to suck tongue/swallow the saliva etc those kind of things..

but they dun think the men jizz that goes into their mouth as dirty..?? :confused::confused:

lol exactly what i was asking this gal
i told her BBBJ also as unhygenic as frenching
she say no and it goes on haha...
guess my dick must be cleaner than my mouth :D

avfan
25-08-2013, 02:53 PM

Aiya.. those FLs are just banking on bros who are not into frenching..

Actually its not necessary to say that GFE = die die must French.. some FL can still give u good service/GFE (but w/o the frenching part).. But, let me put it this way.. for eg. a chio and voluptuous gal wif u on the bed.. got cuddle, got hug, got lay her head on ur chest all that while she gently keep stroking ur dicky.. BUT, she just die die wont give u a good, hot passionate french..

dun u think sumthing is just missing..?

wait till u met one who can raw but not french... that is then call weird...
i did encounter b4.... rest assured thats long ago and im safe :x

what u said is true and I agree
but when got "feel" its really different
the reason why i stopped going to houses after awhile coz personally I find it really commercialize and alot of WL from houses dont offer french too :(

Raw is sumting tat she cant "see" or taste.. its just a fucking of her pussy w/o CD.. Some hardcore FL will not even care if ur dick is fungus-infected or "dirty-looking".. Anw, from the moment they allow raw, they alredi no scared of HIV/STD..

But french is diff (esp if u got stained teeth or bad breath).. she can visibly see the state of ur teeth and "taste" of ur mouth/saliva.. That's what freaked them out..

Of cuz, if got "feel" is a bonus (maybe she will treat u better than other customers).. But to me, its just another deal at the end of the day.. Like I said, unless I fall in love wif her or make her my FB..

Bingo...exactly. We pay for the services as specified, no more no less.

Sadly, some FLs dun think this way.. they can chop carrot, they will chop song song..

avfan
25-08-2013, 02:55 PM
lol exactly what i was asking this gal
i told her BBBJ also as unhygenic as frenching
she say no and it goes on haha...
guess my dick must be cleaner than my mouth :D

As I said, some FLs mentality jitao weird one.. Its just like saying :- You can raw and shoot inside my pussy but not CIM..

Some FLs are like our local GCPs.. they hv their own "illogical" reasons to justify their comments/actions..

davidwee
25-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Just ask in sms whether she got do, most of the time forget though. All the blood go to little head.

GN007SG
25-08-2013, 07:39 PM
Just ask in sms whether she got do, most of the time forget though. All the blood go to little head.

yea u should but not 100% got use.

kena once the gal give damn lame excuse, sms ask if frenching is avaible as not stated. she said yes can.

during session want french, she say she dun provide. den i said but sms i asked liao. she said she thought i ask for fun (nice try!) and she try to do rush job! anyway if no french me sure not much feel and diff to cum so bang her all the way for very long den i think she buay tahan. she say ok la i only french u one person, dont tell others LOL... :D

anyway that gal still here and has been here for quite a few months been onto different sites. she got quite alot of complaints so no need to mention her name ;) and then after several FRs complaining about that 'location' so i have personally ban i already

avfan
26-08-2013, 12:19 AM
during session want french, she say she dun provide. den i said but sms i asked liao. she said she thought i ask for fun (nice try!) and she try to do rush job! anyway if no french me sure not much feel and diff to cum so bang her all the way for very long den i think she buay tahan. she say ok la i only french u one person, dont tell others LOL... :D

Some FLs will try to "chop" carrot u and act blur wherever possible one..

Encountered a few FL who try to choot abt similar pattern in the past.. TS mention can french.. most bros FR also stated can french.. but when I wana to french her, she siam here and there.. says she dun like frenching.. But when I mention TS (and bros FR) states on thread that got french, only then she reluctantly let me french..

Why I say reluctantly, is becuz its only me who do the "frenching" work.. her tongue/lips (including her mouth) is technically not moving at all..

fulp70
26-08-2013, 12:58 AM
After read though the thread some bro wanted to complain yet didn't point out the gal name if it same as didnt say anything, i think the purpose for this thread is to alert the gal,TS and also other bro of certain gal service not there so either the TS or gal should review from there if not other bro call the same gal again will kana the same bad service. This is not again anyone just the feeling what this thread should be.

nightren
26-08-2013, 01:45 AM
haha sorry dont know got this thread

i got post this at my thread:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=391070&highlight=

Ahbeng69
26-08-2013, 02:15 AM
Hahaha working weighing machine ... all calibrated to minus 10kg when hippo climbs on to weigh in.

You are wanted. Rubbish

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=391222

fulp70
26-08-2013, 02:23 AM
This nonsense alway makan free i think either prevet (his bro small) or no money call gal really sad for his assholeﹰ

davidwee
26-08-2013, 08:38 AM

Hmm good, another one off my list. Wanted to try Zara/BeiBei but if everything also cannot do might as well try diff gal.

GN007SG
26-08-2013, 09:56 AM
tired of PRC gals lately and havent chiong in awhile due to bad experiences went for a malaysian gal in dome 2! yes in dome 2
everything was quite ok except the gfe not there IMO
should be real malaysian chinese (accent wise :P)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9580615&postcount=4

nonSen5es
26-08-2013, 12:24 PM
You are wanted. Rubbish

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=391222

Brother :) I'll reply at your thread. Innocent till proven Guilty. Do allow me a chance to find out who I didn't pay coz it seems that my bank account's quite low. :)

KingJulien
26-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Brother :) I'll reply at your thread. Innocent till proven Guilty. Do allow me a chance to find out who I didn't pay coz it seems that my bank account's quite low. :)

ya prove it, no use keep on quoting the post.

LongTorpedo
27-08-2013, 09:05 PM
yea u should but not 100% got use.

kena once the gal give damn lame excuse, sms ask if frenching is avaible as not stated. she said yes can.

anyway that gal still here and has been here for quite a few months been onto different sites. she got quite alot of complaints so no need to mention her name ;) and then after several FRs complaining about that 'location' so i have personally ban i already

Bro, this thread is to share lousy FL, so do share their name as much as u can. Then we don't need to waste our hard earned money. Generally, S'porean men are just too nice already, until those FLs took advantage of us.

LongTorpedo
27-08-2013, 09:17 PM

Thanks Bro.. Bei Bei looks so Korean. Would have booked her, if not for your FR. HENG ah...........

GN007SG
27-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Bro, this thread is to share lousy FL, so do share their name as much as u can. Then we don't need to waste our hard earned money. Generally, S'porean men are just too nice already, until those FLs took advantage of us.

she has been to many stables already, not sure which one she is still in but for sure Nicole from 727 is the gal

marathonguy
28-08-2013, 02:08 AM
not so long ago 3 out of 4 FLs under former TS PL were good hits. Photos were at least 75% accurate. Services provided 90% conformed to ad (nowadays services provided just cut & paste, every gal can do everything but actually none other than SOP bbbj+fj).

once I tried a different FL each week over a month and all 4 were syt/lookers, fierce frenchers, allow CIM + COF... it was almost pick & hit instead now >50% are hit & miss, gone were the good times...

pardon me bro raywkk, but what happen to TS PL? i m still trying to find out. missed his girls..

chewyfruit
28-08-2013, 02:51 AM
today over heard a voice call, she picked up customer 1st question what you provide? is your service good? later on ask can raw? and after then asking for more extra services like cim or any fetish he had some sort... seriously how idiotic can this be?

In SEX industry as we know raw sex are likely to happen in any case in anyway

there are more ppl fly kite then to make appointment also...

fulp70
28-08-2013, 05:49 AM
Raw sex? Wonder if ppl request raw sex will the FL agree or not as some FL to keep their regular customer they might

kukumalu
28-08-2013, 11:18 AM
she has been to many stables already, not sure which one she is still in but for sure Nicole from 727 is the gal

http://$$$$$$.com/ivy_188_9.jpg

Dixon
28-08-2013, 01:38 PM
but what happen to TS PL? i m still trying to find out. missed his girls..

Really reminisce the good old days of SBF especially missing the FLs of PL, simone, Liquidacid, etc whose stocks have a very high hit rate of above 75% in terms of look, service and GFE. These days? I cut down my attempt to check them out by 50%. The hit rate for a reasonable good bonk currently is less than 25%. :(